• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Oh, Mister Big!!! Pt. 01

Oh, Mister Big!!! Pt. 01

I hope to have this series out and continued in a more timely manner.

xxx... Victoria

*****

Clickity-click, click, click, clickety-click, click, click... zzzzzzip! I just entered my private office, sitting down at my desk, and crossed my stocking-clad legs. A quick check of my hair and face in the mirror located in my top desk drawer... mmm, perfect!... and it's ready to do a little work.

Just then, Marjorie peeks her head into my office and says, "Good Morning Victoria! There's a call for you on line 102, a Philip Milner."

I motion for her to enter and say, "Well, and a Good Morning to you as well. Could you bring me in the Finger-Martin file while I take this call?"

Forgive me. Let me interject here. I know it's been many a year since I've submitted a story to this site, so let me fill you in a little about myself, or if you've read my stories, a little update. My name is Victoria Petersen, part-time corporate insurance saleswoman, full-time black cock whore. Yes, those two days, seventeen years ago changed my life forever. For whatever reason, the black-white contrast took me away... for good.

I just recently turned fifty-one, and am getting more big black shafts than ever before. I don't really have to work, I'm filthy rich. Just say I'm a relative of the owner of a large retail chain. But I don't get involved whatsoever with the company, just take in the almost unlimited royalties it provides. I don't flaunt my wealth, except for maybe my love of impeccable clothing, shoes and hosiery.

I donate to a couple of charities, and I always take good care of my lovers as well. I own a modest, 4-bedroom home on 3+ acres in an affluent suburb. Besides, working gives me the satisfaction that I've accomplished at least something worthwhile. It also gets me out regularly to meet new people, especially new black studs.

I'm rather good at my occupation, the part-time one also! I tend to bring in some high-level accounts on occasion and I can see why. Except for my rather small breasts, I'm downright gorgeous. I'm sure flaunting myself in sexy business attire has a lot to do with it.

Let's start at the top of my 5'5", 32-20-38 figure, shall we? A full head of thick, extra-wavy, mid-back in length, platinum-white hair. At least twice a week, sometimes more, I go to my hairdresser to keep it at the utmost perfection. Sometimes I wear it in a style atop my head, sometimes down, free and flowing.

Sultry brown eyes with dark brown eyebrows; a normal, yet slightly longer nose than I would have wanted, and a wide mouth sporting a pair of full lips. Put that all together with just the right make-up and you have a pretty slut face that says, "Wouldn't you like to fuck me?"

We'll skip my tiny titties, only to say that I fit into an a-cup with ease. A tiny, twenty inch waist mounted on a huge, bubble-butt ass, and what I consider my best feature, my long, perfectly-shaped legs. Legs that I just have to show off every waking hour. Not thick, not thin, but with a little fullness, and nearly always encased in vintage, non-stretch, tight-fitting, rh&t stockings. I can't go a day without them. They just make my legs feel out of this world, and they look that way also. And always extremely, high-heeled pumps, 5" minimum heel height.

Most people take advantage of dress down Friday's. I wouldn't think of it. Therefore, it's still business suit attire, although maybe a little more on the risque side.

Today I have on a shimmery, long-sleeved satin gold blouse with ruffled collars; a royal-blue (black pin-striped), just-above-the-knee pencil skirt with matching blazer; a pair of beige vintage Albert's rh&t stockings connected to a white, custom-made, smooth satin-paneled 16-strap garter belt; and 6" high black-patent stiletto pumps.

My shiny white hair is atop my head in a tightly pulled double bun, one swirl bun on top, the other in the rear. Enough, let's continue, shall we?

As soon as Marjorie exits my office I pick up the line, "Good Morning Darling, is everything alright?"

Philip Milner, 25, a cousin of Darren's (yes, the one from one of my stories on this site, and to this day whom I still see at least bi-monthly) is on his way for a long, overdue visit. I had met him five weeks ago, is on his way to visit from the Detroit area where he is a mechanic for a major airline. Actually, I paid for his trip to come. "Everything is just fine Miss Petersen, you hot, sexy bitch! I can't wait to see you. My arrival time is still 1:25. Can you still pick me up or should I grab a cab?"

"I'll be at the airport waiting for you baby so don't you fret one bit. Maria (my 65 year old maid/cook) prepared us a wonderful meal, so bring your appetite. See you later and have a pleasant flight."

I hang up the receiver and think to myself, 'Hmmm, Philip, I mean Mr Big, it's going to be a pleasure to make your acquaintance again.' You see, I'm in love, not with Philip, but with what hangs between his legs... Mr Big! He doesn't know it has my own personal name! Or maybe he does, I only got to attack his behemoth once, and only for twenty minutes as his ride he couldn't miss showed up. He has to be close to the longest cock I ever experienced up to this point in my life Of course I'm always in the hunt for any lengthy ones, black only, so if you know of any, please drop me an email.

And what makes it even better is that he's pitch black, like most of my lovers, except for his lovely mushroom, which is a slightly lighter purplish-black. Ooo, the blacker the cock, the harder I cum, without fail. Mmmm, 14+ inches of pure, thickly veined, diamond hard (at least in my presence), freak-of-nature, onyx manhood. And he cums almost, if not the same, as much as Darren. I guess that proves he's a relative, hmm? Oh dear lord, and I have him for myself all weekend long, and maybe beyond, as he doesn't have to return to Michigan until Tuesday.

"Here's your file Victoria", snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thank You Marjorie... please close the door and help me out while I make this call."

"Hello, is Mr. Breeton or Mrs. Ahearn available? Victoria Petersen calling." The receptionist puts me on hold for a few moments.

"Hello Miss Petersen! Gloria Ahearn here, how may I help you?"

"I'm calling to see if I may be able to change our two o'clock appointment on Tuesday to say something either earlier or later in the day?"

"Hold on a moment as I check our schedules." "Oooo, a little to the left darling, that's it, mmmm!" as Marjorie is down between my legs, massaging my Albert's and slurping my slick, hairless pussy.

"Is one o'clock convenient for you?"

"Pardon me a moment" as I cover the receiver with my hand. "That's it baby, you have the right spot now, oh yes! Suck my clit! What would your hubby think of you now?" "Yes, one o'clock would be perfect. Thank You and I'll see you on Tuesday... and have a pleasant weekend."

"I don't care right now Victoria, all I care about is this yummy pussy... mmmm. Ever since last week when we sucked off your Jean-Andre together and then let him fuck my married pussy bent over your desk... mmmm, I simply can't get it out of my mind... mmm, his size, his color, his cum and Oh God, having the pleasure of watching you deepthroat him. Don't you have something else that needs attending to?"

"Oooooo, very good darling, I was hoping you would like to attend to my needs a little more Mrs. Wan." I stood up, turned around, pulled up my pencil skirt onto my waist and took to two knees on my chair. "Tongue my asshole baby!" Her hands grabbed onto my wide hips as her lips, tongue and face worshiped my dripping rosebud.

"Oooo, yeah baby! Tongue fuck my cock-starved asshole... make me cum!" Although her tongue isn't very long she did a splendid job swirling and probing my butthole for any untouched part she could reach. "Oooo, Yes darling, please try a little deeper. Oh Dear Lord! That's it baby, now you have it. I'm so proud of you Marjorie. In a mere week you went from a bored wife to a black cock slut with an appetite for tongue fucking my asshole. Oooo, what do you have to say for yourself? Oooo, I'm close baby!"

"I don't know what to say, but if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be in this lovely predicament. Mmm, God, your ass tastes soo good!"

Marjorie Wan, 35, Chinese-American, jet black shoulder length hair coiffed inward, medium build, pretty face, maybe 120 lbs. You may be thinking what I have to do with this. Well, in the case of Marjorie, it was fate.

A week ago after all had left the offices at 5 to 5:15 I was still there waiting for Jean-Andre to come by and take me to dinner. He shows up at 5:30 and by the time 5:31 came along I had my glossy lips wrapped around his pitch black manhood while still sitting at my desk. In seconds I had him to his full 12 1/2 inch length. While deepthroating his glorious black tool I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I swallowed him to the root, left him there so I could feel him throb deep down my throat, then withdraw him ever so slowly, my shiny out-turned lips gliding on his beautiful blackness.

"Oh, Hello Marjorie... (kiss, kiss, lick)... what a surprise... (kiss, kiss)... forget something?... (slurp, slurp, kiss, kiss)... why don't you come in and help me." There, the moment of truth... was she going to turn and run. She caught me by surprise by running over in her red flats and squatting down next to my face and his throbbing shaft.

Her tongue was lathering his pulsating cock in an instant, followed by kissing it all over... as was I. Jean-Andre was in heaven. She commented on my deepthroating and asked if I could it again.

"Only if you worship his balls and the part of cock that's not in my mouth. After all, we have to please our man, don't we?" After a few up-and-down thrusts, he was balls deep in my horny throat once again. As I started to withdraw him from my throat grasp, Marjorie's lips and tongue became glued to his shaft. Seeing her lips gliding all over while I deepthroated him brought me so close to orgasm.

She would attack his hairless nut sack when I reached the root, which causes me to explode in orgasm. Then I journeyed back up to the pre-cum leaking cockhead, then back down to the clean shaven base. Over and over and over again, all the while my other holes leaking in orgasms.

Dear Lord, I love sucking big black cock... every day! Don't get me wrong, I love getting fucked, especially in the ass as my big butt simply adores it, but cocksucking and cum drinking is my forte, always has been. And believe me, I get it whenever I want it. Being a black cock whore since I was 34 you tend to weed out the good and bad.

I try to stay on my personal requirements and have come to have a very nice harem indeed these days. Youth, blackness, length, and cum quantity. When you find studs with all of these characteristics, you try not to let them get away to often. And the majority of my lovers fit this mold.

Then without her thinking I shoved his shaft between her lips. End of story, so to speak. The lust and determination on her face was priceless. She could only get in about five inches. After a few moments, Jean-Andre pulled from her oral cavity and shoved it back down my hungry throat. Ten minutes of me deepthroating him non-stop while she lip and tongue-bathed his constricting nutsack, he popped.

Ropes one and two of his Senegalese jism went directly into my cum thirsty mouth. I swallowed and squeezed him at the base. Rope three for Marjorie I think is going to seal the deal with her. As soon as her tiny mouth engulfed the head I released my hold. She just let his cum flow out onto her chin and below, although she did swallow some.

I grabbed his clenched love muscle and directed it towards my open mouth, and before un-clenching my hold on his angry, hard shaft, Jean-Andre stated, "No offense Marjorie, but I need this beautiful slut to finish me off." As rope four exploded I lip locked his bursting helmet, savored and swallowed, followed by another before he started to subside.

"Oh Baby! For whatever reason, your cum is so extra creamy today. Let me deepthroat you for good measure... I want every drop!" And I did just that for a few more minutes when I finally pulled my mouth away from him, and we both licked him squeaky clean. I excused myself to go to the ladies room to tidy up for our dinner date. As you can wonder, that's when Marjorie's tight pussy became not so tight, and not so faithful anymore, as Jean-Andre baptised her horny, cheating pussy with it's first black cock... mmm, and a nice long one at that.

Marjorie was bent over my desk as I walked back in on them. Just then Jean-Andre said he was going to bust another nut. I said, "May I?" and pulled his hard black shaft out of her throbbing cunt and into my greedy mouth, just in time to dine on his rich, west African love sauce once again, not sharing this time. After making sure there wasn't a trace of cum left, I stood up smoothing out my skirt, looked Marjorie directly in the eyes and said while moaning and licking my lips, "Sorry Darling... I just can't help myself." Then I turned to Jean-Andre and said, "Shall we grab that bite to eat?" We left for dinner, after asking Marjorie to lock up... and ponder about what just happened.

By the way, Jean-Andre took care of her new needs two more times this past week, without me present.

"Ooo, Yeah Baby!... Just like that, tongue my horny asshole Marjorie... Oh God, I'm going to cum... Yes! Oooo!" After a few minutes to come down from my orgasm, I turned around, sat in my chair with my skirt still up to my waste, with my legs and stiletto's pointing skyward and said, "Please darling, you wouldn't mind cleaning me up a little, would you?"

She attacked my slutty pussy, and after a couple of minutes of licking me, I unfortunately had to interject, "Time for me leave. I have a guest coming to town and need to be at the airport this afternoon, and I still have to pamper myself perfect. By the way, I'm having a few friends over next Monday evening for a cocktail. Would you like to come over? You have become such a nice friend."

"I don't know right now Victoria. Can I let you know?"

"Not a problem darling, just send me a message beforehand if you decide to. Oh, and if you do decide to stop by, high-heels are required!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Oh, Mister Big!!! Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds