• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dominant Wife, Submissive Husband

Dominant Wife, Submissive Husband

I came home unexpected, came home early from work. I know my wife has a lover, know who he is. But I have never seen his car and the cars of others in our driveway during the day. And I have never seen them together. I boldly ignored the three cars in the drive. I entered our house and walked up to the bedroom where I heard what sounded like television noise, sounded like a porn movie being watched as I approach the door. I pushed open the door. I saw my boss, her lover, seated on a chair and watching her as she was on the bed naked. He was dressed as if he'd come straight from his office, still in suit coat, shirt and tie, his pants were down around his ankles. He had his large erect cock in his hand and was stroking it. Two men were in my wife while he watched. They were fucking my wife, one in front of her his cock in her mouth, one behind her. They were on each side of the bed as she straddled it on her hands and knees. As I entered the room she pulled her head off of the man she was sucking, looked at me, furious. Her lipstick was smeared all over her lips and chin. They all turned toward me as I opened the door, the four of them staring at me. The two men smiled at me, glared, their pants down around their ankles, expressionless sort of dirty smiles. My boss stared at me coldly, said nothing.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Didn't I tell you that if his car is in the drive you are to call before coming home??? Didn't I?!?"

She glares at me, shouts angrily, her hand still cupping and on the man's rear cheek in front of her.

The man holding her by the hair doesn't even let her go, stares at me with her hair in his hand. He holds her by her hair with his huge erection bobbing in front of her face. The other man is still in her from behind, still fucking her. I see that he is fucking her ass. He slaps her left cheek and smiles at me, leers at me. They are huge, twenty-something muscled men.

"Get out! And close the door. I'll deal with you later! Spoiled little fuck! Move! Out!"

As I leave I hear the men laugh, hear them go back to what they were doing. I hurry to the basement. I feel fear, a knot in my stomach. I am afraid of what she will do after they leave. I have tears in my eyes.

Several hours later, after they've all left our house, I hear her call me upstairs. She is wearing a white terry cloth bathrobe, her makeup is fresh. She is barefoot, naked under her robe and freshly showered.

We are sitting at the dining room table. She sips coffee.

"What the fuck did you expect? When you saw his car in the drive, the other cars, what made you come into the house? And what made you come in and up to our bedroom? Like you didn't know what I was doing, didn't know what you'd find? What the fuck, honey?"

I look at her sheepishly.

"I wasn't thinking. I just saw the cars in the drive, thought maybe something was wrong. I've never seen three cars in our drive in the afternoon."

She smiles at me.

"My protective little man, I guess I sort of like that. As if you could do anything to protect me from those real men."

She laughs, sips her coffee, stares at me.

"We've talked about this. You know we have. Do I have to remind you that I have needs that you can't fulfill? Do I? I think we've been over that several times before. Do we have to go over it again?"

"No. I'm sorry."

She looks at me sternly.

"I could take you to the basement and whip you now. You know that, could restrain and leave you down there crying for the rest of the evening. But I'm not insensitive to you, baby. You know I care about you. You just have to understand. What my lover and I do is not your business. And now that you've seen, I guess you should know. The two men I was with work in his warehouse. You've probably seen them before. He likes to see me with other men. It turns him on. And they are perfect for that. I do that for him. He's my lover. I make him happy. Don't worry about me. Both of those men wouldn't be fucking me if I didn't trust them, if he didn't trust them. They are safe and discreet men, married with families. They don't bother or call me until my baby sets it all up. We usually go to motels or his house but last night he said he wanted me in our house. He said that's important to him, wants to be able to fuck me here and have me entertain whenever he wants in our home, in my bed. I told him I'd do that for him. And this shouldn't be all the much of a shock to you anyway. You know I've fucked clients of his before. You know that."

I'm still somewhat in shock. Even knowing what I know I've never seen her with another man other than my boss, her lover. She has been his girlfriend for three years. They've never let me watch, never made me see them together. He's only teased me about the fact that he fucks my wife. Only once has he made me watch her go down on him, only once. But I've never seen her with two men, three men in our bedroom.

"You'll get used to it. Just like you got used to me being his girlfriend, you'll get used to it because I want you to. You're my husband and you will accept what I am. I love you. And I know you love me. And we both know this turns you on, you submissive little boy."

She puts her hand on top of mine, a very sexy tone in her voice.

"Admit it. It turns you on. You know it does. Do you want to masturbate for me? Do you want to play with your little thing in front of me, think about what you saw me doing upstairs? Have me show you my breasts, do you want that, baby? I'd like it if you did that for me, honey."

She pets my hand smiles at me.

"Come on. I know what you need. I'm your loving wife and know what you need. Why don't you stand up and do it for me. Come on, baby. Play with that little thing for me."

I stand. I feel the shame mixed with sexual excitement I always feel knowing what I am to her.

"Pull your pants down, baby, show me. Do it. Cum for me."

She watches as I pull my pants and underwear down to my ankles. I start to play with my penis, feel it start to get hard.

"I like that. You know I do. And oh my god, you have no idea how hot it makes me to be fucked by two men. No idea. Think about that, baby. Seeing me with one in my butt, one in my mouth, your wife being fucked by two men."

She giggles, laughs cutely.

"Uhhh, ooo...", I stroke myself, feel it move through my hand as she teases me.

I look down at her as I stand before her. She is gorgeous, beautiful, she opens her robe in front, lets it slip off of her shoulders. She exposes her breasts to me.

"I want you to come on my breasts. You tell me when you are ready, baby."

She pushes her chest out to me, cups herself.

"Look at me, look at my breasts as you play with that little thing, baby. He loves these."

She talks so sexy and soft.

"You now, his friend came in my mouth, not the one I was sucking. He came in my face. The one behind me fucking my ass, he came in my mouth. When he was ready he pulled out of my butt. When he was ready he came in my mouth. OMG, honey, all of it was so fucking hot. You should be happy for me, very happy for me."

She is breathing deeply as she talks softly. She holds her robe open. She is turning herself on.

"He's done that before, you know, had me do things with the two of them. But in our own bedroom, in our house, my god, it was even hotter. So much hotter, I loved that! And my baby loves that too, his favorite thing. He likes seeing my little butt fucked real good, you know that's his thing, fucking my ass. He came all over the chair in our bedroom. Made a real mess, I told him you'd clean that up later. And I have to tell you, I have nobody else to share this with. I got so fucking hot seeing those men pull into our drive, seeing them walk up to our front door. Fuck! Knowing what they wanted from me, what I was going to do for them in our own bed, I was wet the instant I saw them in the drive, honey."

I start to feel the feeling, feel myself about to cum. I moved up closer to her, stroked toward her, inches away from her breasts. She cups her breasts and holds them up to me.

"Do it, honey. Cum for me."

She smiles up at me as the first spurt of my cum hits her right nipple.

"Don't you get any of that on my face! My boyfriend wouldn't like that and neither would I! He'd kill me. You know this is our special secret treat, you cumming on me like this. You just keep that on my breasts."

I start to cum all over her breasts as she turns her face up from me. She purrs, teasingly, as she says that to me.

"Uhh, uhh...ooooo, yes, Ma'am, yessss..."

She watches intently as I spurt onto her, drip all over her chest. I milk the last drop of it onto her. She cups her right breast and runs her nipple up the hole of my semi erect penis.

When I finish she takes my wrists in her hands and quickly pulls me to my knees in front of her. She is naked from the waist up, her robe slipped off of her shoulders down around her waist as she sits in the chair. She is covered in my cum. She has not let me cum for over two weeks and it shows.

"Oooo, that felt good didn't it, baby? Didn't it?"

"Yes, yes Ma'am, yes..."

I am dizzy, still throbbing inside. She kisses my cheek.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Ma'am, thank you."

"Now be a good boy and clean me, honey. You know what I expect from you when I let you do this dirty little act, make a mess all over me. You should be so grateful. If he knew I let you do this on me he'd be pissed, probably spank me. You know he's the jealous type."

I don't have to be told. But she tells me anyway. She always does, likes to remind me about my submission to her, to him. She likes to remind me that her boyfriend says I am only allowed to masturbate into my hand for her amusement, that and go down on her or lick her from behind. She lets me know that I am not ever allowed to fuck her or have her put me into her mouth, he forbids that. And she lets me know that she does as he wishes, tells me he's her boyfriend and she has to please him.

I start to lick her breasts, lick my cum off of her. I feel her hand pet the side of my face as I do that.

"We both know that little thing isn't what I need, honey. I know that's hard for you to deal with sometimes. And you know I love you in spite of that, love you very much. You're my husband and I love you. You'll get used to me taking those men in our bed. Just like you got used to your boss giving me what you can't give me in bed. And I like this, very much excited by the prospects of it all. That should make you happy."

She pets me, kisses my forehead, as I lick the last of my cum off of her breasts.

"Now, I need a shower again. You got me all dirty, all sticky. What a mess."

She laughs.

"I'm going to shower and make up real pretty. Let's go out to dinner tonight. I don't feel like having my little man cook for me. I think we should go out, have me dress real sexy, show off your pretty wife to the world. Would you like that?"

She stands, pushes me away from her gently.

"Yes, Ma'am."

I watch as she walks barefoot and cutely toward the stairs, her robe back up over her shoulders.

"I'll be ready in no time at all. Out to dinner with my loving husband, I'm looking forward to that it. Oh, and I'd like the chair in our bedroom cleaned up before I get out of the shower. Such a mess. Be a darling and put new sheets on the bed to, honey."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll do that."

She smiled at me, turned and went up the stairs.

I thought to myself as I pulled my pants back up how much I loved her and how hopelessly devoted I am to her. She is the perfect wife for me. I couldn't love her more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dominant Wife, Submissive Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds