• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Abused and Cuckolded

Abused and Cuckolded

12

We were on a summer vacation... my wife, my college age daughter and me. We were staying in a cottage along one of the Great Lakes. My daughter, Fanny, was bored and so was Jennifer from too much "relaxation" at the cottage; my wife arranged for the both of them to visit a local gym. It wasn't the greatest; mostly low life weight lifters, not many women. But despite the complaining from both Jenny and Fanny that they were routinely propositioned by the muscled "lugheads" who frequented the gym, they kept going because they wanted something to do. I continued to fish and take strolls along the beach; I didn't mind relaxing.

So it's Saturday evening, we've been at the beach for week, and we have just come back from a local country western bar at which several of these "lugheads" had hit on both Fanny and Jenny. One even forcibly grabbed Jenny and pulled her out onto the dance floor to dance while I was using the restroom. Getting back to our table, Fanny looked agitated and pointed out what was happening.

When I looked I saw this well-muscled guy rubbing my wife's ass and slowly dragging her dress up so that her panties would soon be visible. I'm no slouch in the muscles department and knew how to defend myself and my family, so I marched out onto the dance floor and told the bastard, "Heah, buster, get your hands off my wife!" He turned around and responded, "Your wife's hot and I think she'd like to try out a real man, buddy. So back the fuck off." I didn't wait; I popped him right in the jaw and he tumbled like a heap of bricks. "Real man, my ass," I thought to myself.

Fanny, Jenny and I exited rapidly and drove back to our cottage. Shaken up from the violence and worried whether the local law enforcement would find fault with us since we were outsiders, Jenny and I downed a few drinks to calm our nerves. We felt secure because our cottage was secluded and we doubted that many of the town's folk knew where we lived, especially the "lugheads", but we were still a little troubled and so decided to watch a movie or two to take our minds off what had just happened. We all dozed off in the living room with the TV still on.

It wasn't until it was too late that I became aware that we were in serious trouble and that our remoteness was going to lead to a string of horrors for the three of us over the next two days. I awoke with a loop of wire around my neck and some guy pummeling me from behind every time I struggled.

Brian, Fred, Roger, Darren, and Leon were all locals; we would learn their names over the next two days. Roger and Darren were black and the other three were white, but they had conveniently slipped masks over their faces so that we would never be able to identify them. They smelled of liquor...false courage to do what they were about to do to my beautiful wife, my darling daughter and to me.

"Come on, bitch, time to share that pussy you wanted to give me on the dance floor before your old man cold cocked me, the one you been tempting me with all week." As I watched, two guys ripped Jennifer's clothing off of her until she was naked; she was screaming frantically the whole time. They treated her roughly, slapping her in the face whenever she squealed or struggled. "Well, god damn, guys, look at this. The bitch shaves her pussy." He grabbed Jenny's crotch and I could tell from the grimace on Jenny's face that her attacker had hurt her. "God damn but she's silky smooth and, fuck, the bitch is already wet." Although this was misinterpreted as my wife being horny and ready and wanting to fuck this bastard, Jenny had told me she often became wet while sleeping. It didn't matter; unfortunately it just made the bastard pawing her crotch all the more aggressive and horny thinking she was hot for him.

The guy turned her to face me and our daughter and there it was. A cute little heart shaped pubic patch of light brown hair just north of Jenny's clit and her pouty but now silky smooth pussy lips. I was startled. Only a couple of days earlier Jenny had had a normal patch of curly fine brown pubic hair covering her genitals. I was to learn later that Fanny had been talking her mom into doing something sexy for me. So Jenny had shaved herself down there and was going to surprise me that evening in the bedroom.

Instead her cute shaved pussy was going to provide entertainment, it appeared, for several other guys. "Leave her alone," I cried out, and was promptly greeted with a smack by a hard, rubbery object, like a blackjack that stunned me and knocked me out.

When I awoke it was to two guys dragging Fanny off to another room and seeing Jennifer bent over the back of the sofa with her cute, perky ass being rhythmically rammed by the groin of one of her attackers. He was standing there naked from the waist down and had a huge cock that was pounding away inside of Jennifer's pussy from behind. Every so often he drilled his index finger all the way down into what must have been Jenny's anus. Between the pained grunts of his pounding away at her she would cry out in pain as his finger probed her anus. "God damn, her pussy is tight and so is her butthole," he told the others. Disgustingly he licked his finger and slid it back inside Jenny's butt.

Now I heard screaming off to my left and I looked. This sudden motion gave me a crushing headache but through the tears in my eyes I saw the guys drag Fanny into one of the other bedrooms. She was screaming the whole time, but unfortunately our cottage was so remote that someone would have to be right outside to have heard the screams. I thought to myself, "How the hell had they found our place?"

There was the sound of tearing clothing and I knew that the same thing that had happened to her mother was about to happen to our daughter. "No, no, no, please don't, no...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Her scream let me know that they were assaulting her. And then followed the rhythmic sound of springs on one of our beds as my daughter's attacker fucked my daughter senseless. Only the sounds of pained grunts and screams from my daughter and the grunts of a man fucking someone roughly came from down the hallway. The extra guy came out of the room and disappeared elsewhere in the cottage.

It was with horror I finally heard the guy call out, "Oh, yeah, bitch. I'm cumming, bitch. Take that bitch. UUUUNNHHH, UUUNNHHH, UUUNNHHH, UUUNNHHH, UUUNNHHH, UUUNNHHH, UUUNNHHH," as he ejaculated spurts of semen inside my daughter's innocent pussy. I knew she had had boyfriends and we assumed that they had fooled around like her mother and I had done, but this was horrifically different. A loud smack followed and then, "Don't fucking move or we'll kill your old man and old lady!!"

The guy who had just violently fucked my daughter now walked out naked from the waist down, his big dick, glistening from his cum and my daughter's pussy juices; it was so big that it was swinging side to side like a heavy pendulum as he walked. "Roger, why don't you give the little blonde girl a taste of your big black cock. By the way the bitch is like her momma; she's shaved but she's completely bald down there. It's sexy as all fuckin' hell. Fuck her good for me, okay, buddy?" Roger disappeared down the hallway and my daughter's screams ensued followed by louder grunts as Roger took his turn working my daughter's pussy ragged.

Despite knowing what could follow I struggled to rise up off the couch, but this time the fucker who had just fucked my daughter taunted me, "So Daddy wants to protect little Fanny." Seeing the look of surprise in my eyes, he further taunted me, "Yeah, that's right, we know her name and a lot more. It's amazing what a woman will tell you when you've got nine inches buried up her pussy and are working her into an orgasm." Again he saw the look of horror on my face. "Yeah, that's right, she came. The bitch actually shook and quivered while I emptied myself in that sweet, slick pussy of hers."

"Leon, I got an idea," he spoke to the guy behind me, "I think Daddy needs to taste his daughter's pussy; hold him back." And then looking over at the guy still fucking Jenny, "Darren, if the bitch so much as moves twist that sweet little dark nipple of hers right off." Darren just kept rhythmically pounding away at my wife from behind. I was amazed that he hadn't cum yet. But now with the hand that wasn't pressing Jenny's neck down and severely bending over the back of the couch, he moved from poking her in the butthole and hovered over her nipple. He latched a thumb and index finger over Jenny's left tit and gently pulled her nipple out. She moaned but looked too terrified to do anything else. At the same time he gripped her fine brown hair tighter.

The guy who was giving all the orders now straddled my legs. His cock was stiffening again and he was pointing it at my face. "Suck it...clean your daughter's pussy juices off my dick and suck some cum out of me. I want your wife to see you suck me off like a weak cuckold while Darren over there fucks her into an orgasm like your sweet little daughter just had. Can't protect them now, can ya', big man?"

And then I heard it: female cries from the bedroom. These weren't cries of pain but of a woman close to having an orgasm. "Yeah bitch...you like that black dick...don't ya?" Roger yelled out from the bedroom. Rhythmic female cries and male grunts ensued and went on for what seemed like forever. But then I was about to suffer my own embarrassment at the hands of our attackers; my attention was diverted.

I felt my head pushed forward and soon the tip of this guy's cock was pushing against my lips. God, it was awful. His cock was huge and after a few hits on the back of my shoulders with that blackjack thing I opened my mouth. I tasted the tart juices of my daughter's pussy plus the salty taste of this guy's cum. Now his hands were on the back of my head and he began to work his large cock into my mouth. I tried not to gag but he kept working it deeper towards my throat. I choked and felt like I was going to throw up.

"Heah, Brian, maybe you should have the bitch show her husband how to deep throat a cock," the guy behind me, Leon, was talking to the guy with his cock stuffed in my mouth. "His wife does!!"

Brian pulled his penis out of my mouth with a pop and I gasped for air trying not to throw up. He walked over to the couch where Darren was steadily fucking Jenny with his huge black dick. Were all of these guys hung like fucking horses? By now Jenny looked beaten, not struggling any more, her head bobbing back and forth like a rag doll's as Darren thrust in and out from behind her. As Brian approached Jenny with his erect penis Darren quickened his pace so that Jenny cried out. When she opened her mouth Darren grabbed her beautiful silky brown hair and pulled back roughly. This opened her mouth further. At that moment Brian's thick cock was in her mouth. Darren yelled at Jenny at the same time as he started smacking her bare, quivering ass hard, "Now suck it, bitch, really suck it. You know how to do it. You better make my buddy happy or there will be pain." He thrust deeper into my wife's vagina while he slapped her extremely hard on her bare ass and tugged hard on the hair on her head. She groaned with pain.

I watched as Jenny, who had always given me incredible blow jobs, being able to milk the jism out of my cock like no woman I had ever known, began to suck on Brian's cock. She brought one of her hands up and began to cradle, then fondle his testicles and occasionally used her hand to stroke the part of his shaft she couldn't get down her throat.

What surprised me, and what she had never done with me before, was watching her take Brian's cock down her throat inch by inch. She seemed to do so fairly easily despite its length and girth as if she had done this many times before... as if she were a porn star. She had never suggested this to me when she had performed on me so I was kind of curious about whom my wife had been practicing this technique on. Despite the trauma of seeing my wife and daughter brutalized I found myself jealous that she was successfully deep-throating some stranger when she had never done this for me. I could actually see the girth of his cock swell her throat as it slid in and out. She wasn't gagging like I had just a few moments before, again a sign that she was practiced at this. It wasn't long before the wet slickness of her tight throat, the sucking motion of her lips, and the stroking of her fingers made Brian cum. In horror I watched as Jenny's eyes teared up and Brian's ass and groin spasmed multiple times as he unloaded some of what he had moments ago left inside of Fanny's vagina. The cries from the bedroom had grown louder and I could swear I heard her voice cry out, "Oh god, yeah, fuck me. Please fuck me!! Ohmigod!!"

Now Darren pulled on Jenny's hair and ordered her, "Show your husband Brian's cum." Without a pause Jenny turned her head towards me and opened her mouth wider. A pool of white filled her mouth and a little sticky white fluid began to drip down her jaw. "Don't lose any of it, bitch. Swallow it." On command and without a pause Jenny tilted her head back and swallowed the load Brian had left in her mouth and throat. This too she had never done with me so again it surprised me how willingly she had sucked Brian's cock, deepthroated it and then swallowed his large load of cum.

Now Brian reached down and pulled his shirt over his head to reveal all the muscles rippling across his torso and shoulders. Now he was totally nude. He strutted over to me again. His penis, although now flaccid after cumming, was still a sizable thing dangling between his legs. "Maybe if I start you off slow we can teach you to suck cock, cuckold!!" He and Leon started in on me again. Now they slapped me hard if paused or didn't so as they directed. I thought to myself as I felt his cock stiffening in my mouth, "How much jism could one man ejaculate in such a short period? It seemed like his hips bucked ten times when he facefucked Jenny and he had left her with a huge quantity of semen in her mouth. After cumming into my daughter and now my wife, how much cum could he have left?" I was about to find out.

As Brian's hairy thrusting groin filled my view and his sliding cock swelled in my mouth I knew that it wouldn't be long before a load of man jism would be spurting into my mouth. Both the fuckers holding me down were enjoying debasing me in front of my wife. I lost track of what was happening to Jennifer; Brian's torso blocked my view. I could, however, hear my daughter several times crying out like she was suffering but then also crying out differently like she was in ecstasy. She must have felt horribly betrayed by the orgasms her body was inflicting on her.

"Damn, Roger is really giving that girl a fucking like she has never had. Teach the bitch right to taunt us in front of our friends." I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, unless it had to do with the gym Fanny and Jenny had been frequenting. Darren continued, "I need to make this bitch howl like her daughter so her husband sees how a man fucks a woman right. Brian, move to the side so the man can see me fuck his bitch."

Darren dragged Jenny's beautiful slender body over to the seat of the couch across from where they had me pinned. The other guy whose name hadn't been said held Jenny's arms and hands back while Darren lifted her legs up into the air. Kneeling down so I could see his cock enter my wife's pink pussy lips he pushed his way into her and stroked her pussy over and over and over. His cock was huge and thick so it stretched her pussy lips way out so they were bunched up around his thick dark cock every time he thrust into her. He also reached down between her legs and by the vibration of his arm I assumed he was playing with my wife's clit. He picked up his pace considerably.

Soon I heard her. "Oh god, no, don't, not in front of Max. Oh god, no. Oh god, no. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO," she repeated to every deep thrust Darren was making into her. "Oh fuck...god damn," now her tone changed. My wife was no longer crying out only in pain and embarrassment from Darren's girth. Now it sounded like ecstasy, similar to what Fanny's cries were increasingly sounding like. "How could she?" I thought to myself, "Don't let it happen, Jenny." But it did. Darren picked up the pace of both his huge thrusting cock and his diddling fingers. Now Jenny's legs began to shudder violently...out of control. From my angle I could see her anus pucker and unpucker from the impending orgasm that was roaring down on her body. Slick, shiny juices were pouring out of her cunt and pooling around her light brown anus and the pale, perfectly rounded cheeks of her ass. Her legs continued shaking uncontrollably and her voice quavered as she let out a cry of "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK" and orgasmed.

"Let the bitch go, Fred. I don't think she's fightin' it anymore. She likes it. That big old black cock does it every time. Listen to her daughter in the bedroom. That girl's having a good time too. Like momma, like daughter. Tease us will they; we're showing them whose the boss!" Darren still hadn't cum; this fucker was incredible. He kept pounding away at Jenny's now soaking wet pussy. The wet sound was unmistakable; my wife had cum while being raped by some muscled stud who had fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

But this wasn't the end. Now I heard Jenny crying uncontrollably. Her body had betrayed her and she had betrayed me...right in front of me. But in between the tears was the unmistakable sounds of, "Oh god, ohgod, ohmigod, oh don't, no, please don't, no don't, please, not in front of my husband, oh god, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ohfuck, OHFUCK, OHJESUS, OHDEARGOD." And then a pause and it started again. And again Darren quickened his pace both inside Jenny and on her engorged, tumescent clit. And now Fred released her hands and she wrapped both them and her feet around Darren's thrusting muscular torso. The moans, groans and cries of unbridled, abandoned passion filled the living room. Jenny was in such a state of total sexual arousal that she was giving herself completely to Darren who I had to admit was giving my wife a royal fucking; the man kept it hard and never seemed to cum. Again her body began to shake uncontrollably and a series of guttural utterances came from Jenny's lips and then she came and came and came, and this time a stream of ejaculate came splashing out from somewhere between her legs. It wasn't a man's cum; it was too watery. This time Darren's ass cheeks tightened and released as he poured multiple spurts of semen into my wife's unprotected pussy. "AAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAHHHUUUUUNNNNNHHHHHUUUUUUNNNNHHHHHH,"she cried out as he filled her pussy with cum and she sprayed her own cum out.

"God damn, my man, you really fucked the bitch good!! The bitch'll never walk right again, my man. And she ain't gonna be satisfied with this fucker's limp dick either!" They all laughed and in girlish voices repeated, "Oh, Max. Not in front of my husband! Oh, Max!" My wife, although initially unwilling, had totally cuckolded me in front of this group of strangers.

Now Darren lifted my wife up off the couch with his still sizable dick still inside of her and walked off to one of the bedrooms. Soon there was the rhythmic sound of bedsprings moving and the regular cries of my wife being soundly and pleasurably fucked...yet again. I felt depressed. My daughter and my wife were being raped repeatedly and yet their bodies and their minds were cooperating with the men doing them. Brian had Leon tighten the wire around my neck until my head was pulled back and he soon was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth like it was a pussy. He forced his cock down my throat gagging me until I copied what I'd seen my wife do moments ago. I still wondered who she had been practicing on, but didn't have much time to think about that because I soon felt Brian's cock throb in my mouth and soon had gobs of hot salty jism filling my throat and my mouth. The salty mess filled my mouth until cum was dripping down my chin and splattering on my chest. Brian popped his still pulsing cock out and dribbled cum on my forehead, my eyes and my face. He and Leon were laughing at the way they were debasing me and fucking my women.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Abused and Cuckolded

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds