• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Summer: Tag Teamed

Tucker's Summer: Tag Teamed

12

I had gotten up early Saturday morning, about five-thirty, and had just finished watching the last clip of Mom sneaking into my room when a noise in the hall caught my attention. Thinking it might be Mom I quickly closed the folder, but couldn't do anything about the raging hard-on sticking through the fly of my pajama bottoms. I tried in vain to cover it with my hands as my door swung open. It was Julie, and she had mischief written all over her face. She was dressed in the same summer dress she had put on the other day, and yes, I could just make out the light brown of her areolas through the thin material. My dick swelled even more. She shut the door behind her, locked it, and turned to stare at me as her tongue licked her lips.

"Don't say a word," she commanded as she swiveled the chair and me in her direction.

"What are you up to," I asked, my now uncovered cock sticking out and up in my lap.

Her intentions became clear when she told me to shut up and hiked her dress above her hips. She wasn't wearing any panties. In one swift motion she grabbed my rod, straddled my lap facing me, and sank down until my entire prick was buried in her cunt. Wasting no time she began riding me with abandon. Up and down she bounced, going faster and faster until I could feel my seed getting ready to leave my balls. Three more bounces and I was spurting spunk into her like a fire hose.

"OH GOD!" she wailed through clinched teeth as her orgasm crested.

All I could do was sit there dumbfounded as she backed off my pole, then stood in front of me with her legs spread letting our fluids drip to the floor.

"Sorry bro. I just had to have that big damn dick in me one more time before I go," was the only explanation she offered.

"I promised Mom that we wouldn't do this again," I said as drops of sperm dripped out of the end of my dick.

"Oh grow a pair Tucker. This will be our little secret," she snarled, using my discarded t-shirt to wipe the cum from her cootchie.

Had my own sister just raped me? The question bugged me as I stared at the door she had just went out. My mind told me that you can't rape the willing, so the answer must be no, she hadn't. Using the t-shirt that Julie had, I cleaned up the mess that had dripped out of her cunt and made a mental note to do laundry before my room started to smell like a whorehouse. With my empty balls hanging between my legs I headed naked to the shower. I was drying my hair with my bath towel, not paying any attention as I headed back to my room naked when I ran right into Mom. She had just stepped out of Julie's room and had her back to me when we collided. One of her hands flew back behind her and landed square on my dangling dick. Her fingers squeezed my rod in a soft grip for a fraction of a second before dropping it like a hot potato. Mom's eyes were as wide as saucers when she spun around to face me, and I knew that she had realized what she had just grabbed.

"Oh my God Tucker, I didn't mean to touch...why are you naked out in the hall?"

"I didn't think anyone was awake yet," I lied; hastily throwing the towel around my waist, but not before Mom got a good look at my junk.

She had turned and shot down the stairs as if the boogieman were behind her. Her telling me to be a little more discreet in the future echoed in my head when I reached the sanctity of my room. I could still feel the touch of her fingers on my penis as I got dressed. Today was the day I started doing Mrs. Babcock's yard so I put on jeans, a tank top and sneakers. When I opened my door Julie was coming out of her room with a suitcase in her hand. She gladly accepted my offer to take it down for her, going so far as to give me a peck on the lips as a thank you.

Maggie was in fine form when she arrived to pick up Julie. When she saw me sitting on the couch she opened her mouth and stuck her finger in. I wasn't sure if she meant she was going to throw up, or if she wanted to suck my dick. It wasn't until I gave her a smirk, and she acted like she was retching, that I figured it out. Julie came out of Mom's room, gave me a wink, then her and Maggie were off for fun in the sun. I didn't have to be at Mrs. Babcock's until noon so I hung around and watched TV.

At ten Mom finally came out of her room dressed in her floor length robe and went into the kitchen. Wanting to apologize I followed her. We both fixed a cup of coffee and sat at the dining table across from each other. She seemed to have trouble looking at me.

"I want to say I'm sorry about this morning Mom. I won't walk around naked any more I promise," I told her.

Looking over the rim of her cup she said, "And I promise not to accidentally touch your thingy again." Our mutual laughter eased the tension we were both feeling.

"So, what are your plans for today Mom?"

"Well, I have to go shopping this morning sometime, but this afternoon I thought I'd take in a little sun. Gotta work on that tan you know," she answered over her cup.

"If you can wait until after four, I'll order us a pizza and put some sunscreen on you," I told her, hoping I didn't sound too anxious.

"We'll see, but why after four?"

I told her about the yard work and how I wasn't sure how long it would take, since I hadn't done this one before. She seemed to be okay with waiting and told me; yes she did when I asked if she planned on wearing her new swimsuit. I wanted to call Mrs. Babcock and cancel for today but knew Dad would be pissed when he found out. He didn't like it when I didn't hold up my agreements. I sat around until almost noon hoping that Mrs. Babcock would call and cancel instead. She didn't. Grudgingly I pulled out my mower and headed to her house. I wasn't too thrilled about the location she lived in; it was next door to the Ellison's.

It must have slipped Dad's mind, but I had met Mrs. Babcock a couple of times at the bank. He just didn't remember was all I could figure. I had forgotten how pretty she was though. When she answered her door I was stunned by her feminine charm. Her long brunette hair was up in a bun at the back of her head, and her coal black eyes appeared warm and inviting. She was dressed in a severe charcoal gray woman's business suit; a blazer, skirt and white shirt with ruffles around the high collar. She was barefoot but had on light brown stockings and stood maybe five-five. The suit couldn't hide the fact that she was slim and her chest was fair sized, but not too big. From previous meetings I estimated her boobs to be in the 36C category. Something else I knew about her was her husband had died of a heart attack seven years ago. They had never had any kids.

She informed me that I wouldn't need my mower; all she wanted done today was have some weeds pulled from around her back fence. I left the mower parked by her garage hoping it would still be there when I was done. Taking my hand she led me through a spacious living room then past the dining room to the patio door facing her back yard. Her back yard was beautiful. The only patch of grass wasn't much bigger than a large car and was neatly trimmed, and there was an abundance of flowers growing around the fence line. The large pool off the patio took up most of her yard and had several loungers around it. Three were directly in the sun and two more sat under the awning on the patio itself. What really amazed me most was the eight-foot tall brick fence that completely walled in the yard. No nosy neighbors here I could tell. What she told me she wanted done didn't seem like it would take any time at all.

"I had a meeting this morning, so I'm gonna get out of these clothes. If you have any questions feel free to ask," with that she left me to it.

Less than thirty minutes later I was halfway finished when she came out with two tall glasses of iced tea and told me to take a break. There was a wicker table with four chairs on the patio and I was grateful to get out of the sun. She had on a fluffy white terry-cloth robe that went to the floor and was belted securely around her middle. It revealed nothing of any interest. I was disappointed by that. The least she could do I figured was loosen the top enough for me to get a look at some cleavage. Oh well I sighed, the tea was good anyway. Sitting next to me she crossed her legs, making sure they stayed covered, and stared at me with her smoldering dark eyes before saying anything.

"Did your Dad tell you about the internship Tucker?"

"Yes he did Mrs. Babcock," I replied, feeling a little uncomfortable from her piercing gaze.

"Irene. That's my name Tucker, no need to be so formal here," she chuckled.

"Irene. That's a nice name," I said shyly.

"Not to pressure you, but have you thought about it," she questioned.

"The internship? Sure, I'm really thinking about it." I hadn't thought one iota about it since Dad had mentioned it.

"Good. It comes with lots of benefits. A scholarship for business school, a position with the bank when you finish, and best of all, you get to work with me a lot," she laughed.

"I'd like that," I said returning her stare.

"Great. You look like you're getting hot out in the sun. Why don't you finish up and take a dip when you're done," she pointed at the pool saying, "I keep the water real cool."

"I can't. I didn't bring any shorts," I told her.

"Just swim in your underwear."

"I don't wear them," embarrassment clear on my face.

"Oh. In that case just go nude. I promise I won't look, and I'm sure you will enjoy the water," she was insistent.

"Are you sure its okay? I think I might be a little uncomfortable with that," I was a little uneasy by the look she was now giving me.

"It'll be fine. I'm expecting my friend Mabel soon. We'll be in the front room where we can't see you, so go ahead and jump in, cool off, and then come inside to get paid," she sounded like she was ordering me to.

She didn't give up until I told her I would, just as the doorbell chimed. With a smile and a pat on the cheek she went inside leaving me to finish my work. Her insistence of me getting into the pool kind of made me wonder. Was she planning on spying on me, or was there some other reason? I pushed the thoughts out of my head and returned to what I was here for. Twenty-five minutes later I was done, and very hot. Standing by the pool looking at the patio door and not seeing anyone, I said what the hell and stripped. She had been telling the truth, the water was cool, but not cold. Splashing around the water did have a nice effect on my hot shoulders so I stayed in longer than I realized. After swimming to the bottom of the deep end, my dork flapping about, I surfaced to find two people standing at the edge of the pool watching me. One was Irene and the other I assumed was her friend Mabel.

Mabel turned out to be Mrs. Ellison, and she had the biggest smile on her face that I'd ever seen on a person. She reminded me of a fish that had just spotted a nice juicy fat worm. Even though I'd bumped uglies with her a year ago, I had no idea what her first name was. I did now. They both had on the same terry-cloth robes that covered them from neck to feet. It didn't take a mental giant to figure out that they were naked under them either. I was getting a little nervous by the way they just stood there staring, not saying anything.

"Uh...I'm sorta naked in here ladies," I told them with a catch in my throat.

"We know," they answered in unison, their eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Could you turn around so I can get out," I asked, knowing that wasn't going to happen.

"No!" again they answered together.

"What are you two up too," I asked them, my arms getting tired of treading water.

"We thought we'd join you for a game of tag," Irene announced.

"Tag?"

"Yeah, water tag. I think you'll like the way we play," Irene continued to be the spokesperson.

With just my head bobbing above the water I watched with widening eyes as both women untied their robes and shrugged them off their shoulders. Automatically my mind began making comparisons of the two naked women; my dick just started growing. Irene's hair was still in a bun but Mabel's hung down to her shoulders in waves. Where Mabel's tits sagged slightly and were capped with dark brown nipples, Irene's stood out firmly with pinkish-brown ones. Both sets of nipples were hard and pointy. My cock grew longer. Each woman had a slender figure and I could see they had trimmed their pubs quite short. Irene had gone the extra mile and shaped hers into a heart design. Another thing that caught my eye was their skin color. Mabel was a pasty white, contrasting greatly to Irene's golden bronze tan. My cock was now a torpedo in the cool water.

Before I could say anything else both women jumped into the pool. Irene landed at my side and Mabel sank below the water right in front of me. Suddenly the head of my dick started getting very warm. I found out why when I craned my neck and gazed below the surface. Mabel had caught the worm. She had a lip lock on my cock as she struggled to remain submerged, and Irene was now behind me rubbing her firm tits against my back. As soon as Mabel surfaced, Irene dove under and sucked four inches of my rod into her mouth. It hadn't even had a chance to cool off before being swallowed again. Irene came up for air by using her hands on my body to pull herself upwards, sliding her body against my front all the way to the top. When her head was above the water she cupped my face in her hands and stuck her tongue down my throat in a smoldering, passion filled kiss. It took my breath away.

"Tag, you're it," she giggled, and then both women separated away from me.

"So you want to play do you," I said, glancing back and forth between the two.

"We do. But you have to play by our rules," Mabel spoke up.

"Okay. What are the rules?" My arms had forgotten how tired they were getting.

"You can only use your mouth to tag us, and it has to be either on the ass or on our pussies," Irene explained floating further away from me.

"I'm not sure I understand," I said being deliberately stupid.

"I'll demonstrate," and with that Irene sank below the surface, swam over to Mabel and ran her tongue up through her slit before coming back up.

"Tag, you're it Mabel," she giggled as she splashed away as fast as she could.

I was too engrossed in watching Irene's tits sticking up out of the water to notice Mabel approaching me under the surface. I notice however when she clamped her lips on my dick and gave it a hard suck before swimming away. Okay, I can get into this I told myself as I dropped below the surface and let my eyes adjust to the pool water. I could hold my breath for a good while and each time I surfaced, I had managed to force both women further into the shallow end of the pool. I caught Irene first. She was scissoring her legs in order to stay afloat and I timed it where I could come up between them when they were spread. As soon as my mouth landed on her cunt I pushed my tongue into her slit and over her clit, locking my lips over the tiny bud for a few seconds before releasing it. She was still moaning when I surfaced.

The game went on for maybe thirty minutes with me making it easy for the girls to catch me. I was pretty sure they were doing the same. I had to kiss some ass but mainly I was able to slip in-between their legs and lick their pussies quite frequently. I liked that, and judging by their squeals, they did too. My cock was only semi-hard by the time we climbed out and headed over to a group of lounge chairs. Irene's bun had come undone and I was amazed to see that her hair reached the small of her back. Walking half a step behind them I took in the sight of their jiggling butts with a smile on my face and blood flowing back down to my tool. By the time we reached the chairs I was poking straight out like the limb of a mighty oak tree once more.

"Oh my, you really weren't exaggerating were you Mabel," Irene said as soon as her eyes saw the size of my cock.

"Told you," Mabel shot back with a sneer.

"You want to help me put sunscreen on Mabel before she blisters Tucker," Irene asked, still gazing at my erection in wonder.

I told her sure, so we put a towel on one of the loungers in the sun and Mabel stretched out on her front. Irene took Mabel's shoulders while she had me to rub the lotion on her legs and butt. I didn't waste too much time applying the sunscreen to Mabel's legs, I was more interested in rubbing it into her creamy soft ass instead. Slowly my hands worked the lotion into each soft bun until both of them were slick and shiny. When I let my thumb run over her ass hole and dig in a little Mabel politely said, "That's an exit only hole." When she flipped over Irene switched places with me so I could lotion up Mabel's soft drooping breast.

As I straddled Mabel's head in order to reach her boobs without killing my back, she pulled my cock downwards and began to suck it enthusiastically. At the same time, Irene stretched out between Mabel's legs and began to run her tongue between the meaty lips of her cunt. Each time Mabel moaned I could feel it on my cock, the vibration from her mouth sent ripples of pleasure along my entire shaft. Watching Mabel's pussy getting eaten turned me on to the point that I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stepped behind Irene. I tugged on Irene's hips until she was kneeling, then dropped down and buried my face in her furry box. Irene's cunt juices were already flowing as my tongue worked its way from her ass hole to her growing clit in a constant up and down motion. Feverously I plowed her slit with my tongue until the urge to shove my dick into her became overpowering.

With a foot on each side of the lounger I worked my way up until I was able to bend enough to run the head of my penis through her slick lips. Over and over my head parted her fur as I rubbed it back and forth through her puffy outer lips, until it finally slipped into the wetness of her cunt. She was tight. Damn tight. I really had to push before I could see my prick start to disappear into her heat. First the head disappeared, then one inch, followed by two more, until six inches of my throbbing cock was stuffed into her snugness. It was like having my dick in a vise. A very hot, wet vise. That's enough I told myself, so I began to slowly back out then push back in. Holding onto her hips I soon established a nice smooth in and out motion that her moans told me were just right. I was just getting warmed up when her cunt clamped down and she began to hyperventilate. I thought she was going to break my dick off her pussy was so tight.

"I'M CUMMIIINNNGGGG!!!" she screamed, her whole body shaking with her orgasm as she fell forward onto Mabel, yanking my cock out with a wet plopping sound.

On fire with lust, I picked Irene up and moved her to another lounger. Turning her onto her back I spread her legs as wide as I could and crawled between them. Using no finesse what-so-ever I jammed eight inches of hard cock into her steamy wet cunt. Her eyes were glazed over and she grunted as my rod sank into her. After a few minutes of me sliding in and out, her eyes focused and her legs wrapped around my back. With her feet on my ass she threw her arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. The kiss she gave me was wet, hard, and full of a lustful hunger. Her hips started bucking up against me as her feet pulled more of me inside her loosening twat. Faster and faster we fucked, deeper and deeper my cock went, the sounds of our sweaty bodies music to my ears. She took it all, and wanted more as I pounded her pussy with a fervor. In and out I rode, my balls slapping her butt each time I plunged down. There was a continuous moan coming from her as she tried to match me thrust for thrust. I felt invincible, I felt magnificent, and I felt like I could fuck this woman all day long without shooting a load. Her body went stiff as a board when she climaxed once more, pushing my entire cock inside with her feet on my ass. She didn't utter a sound as I felt her cunt muscles ripple up and down my unmoving rod for at least a full minute.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Summer: Tag Teamed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds