• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 03

Maria's Rule Ch. 03

12

Maria Hill was her own biggest critic. She, like everybody else, had made mistakes and paid for it, but often she punished herself more than anybody else. That seemed to be the case over the past two weeks, as while she wasn't on her A-game she was close enough to it that nobody called her out on it. Or at least not yet, Maria sometimes feeling like if Tony Stark hadn't decided that putting on an expensive suit suddenly made him some kind of superhero some of the higher-ups at SHIELD might have noticed her plight.

As it was only Director Fury who had noticed she seemed distracted lately, his tone and facial expression giving away nothing although Maria had no doubt he at least had a vague idea of what was going on. It wouldn't completely surprise Maria if there were cameras in the women's showers, but as far as she was aware there weren't so if Romanoff had been completely professional Fury probably wouldn't have suspected a thing. And maybe, just maybe... Maria could have gone about her business in peace, Natasha Romanoff never even crossing her mind. But Natasha had seemed to go out of her way to cross her path and giving her these lingering glances which made Maria's entire body tingle.

Likewise Natasha had perhaps got what she truly wanted all along, Maria reduced to little more than the drooling moron whenever she was in the presence of the gorgeous and deadly Black Widow. The fact that everybody else was lusting after her was probably the only reason no one, except maybe Fury, had noticed Maria's eyes lowering down that oh so flattering catsuit to linger on those big round breasts or curvaceous ass. Hell, sometimes Maria would just stare at Natasha when they were in the same room together and wonder how someone could be so effortlessly sexy.

That was the thought that crossed Maria's mind many times without having to look at The Widow, and that was before she had broken her most important self-appointed rule and compromised herself. Now she just wished that Natasha would make her move, Maria obsessing over it more than anything else. Ever since she had left The Black Widow naked and humiliated inside that shower. Of course Maria suspected Natasha was waiting for the most inconvenient and potentially mortifying time to strike, and while it turned out to be not as bad as some of the things Maria had imagined it was still pretty bad.

"I need to speak to you." Natasha said, her tone sounding serious although Maria had her doubts.

If this was truly a serious situation Natasha would have rushed into her office, not wasted time silently slipping in while Maria was distracted with paperwork, but not so distracted that she shouldn't have seen it coming, Maria hating the fact that she couldn't hide her surprise which came out as she coldly replied, "About?"

With an infuriating smirk on her face Natasha approached Maria's desk, taking a brief moment to study every item on it before finally the two women locked eyes, the redhead then softly purring, "About our little arrangement."

Maria succeeded in not reacting this time, other than a nonplussed, "What about it?"

Slowly moving around the desk so she was standing right in front of her target Natasha questioned, "Are you still willing to do whatever I say?"

"Well, it is your turn... so yes." Maria said, her heart racing.

"Good." Natasha smiled wickedly, allowing that little exchange to hang in the air for a few more moments before adding, "Stand up."

While Natasha had moved around the desk Maria had at first followed her gaze, then she had pulled her chair out so she could turn to face her while still sitting down. It seems that this woman still didn't trust her, which was hardly a surprise to Natasha. Honestly she would have been disappointed if Maria's trust was so easily earned, and this did mean that she could give that little order while staring into the higher ranking officer's eyes. There was even a second of hesitation before Maria inevitably did as she was told, Natasha smiling at the obedience even if it would have been absurd to deny such a simple request.

Of course the following 'request' wasn't as simple, but if Natasha wanted simple she wouldn't have pursued a sexual fling with The Assistant Director of SHIELD, and again this wasn't something she suspected Maria to refuse, "Turn around for me. Slowly... show me that sexy body of yours."

Maria did look a little bit taken aback by the command, although whether that was because she was offended by Natasha's audacity or flattered by it the redhead wasn't entirely sure. Either way Maria complied without a word of complaint or apprehension, her SHIELD uniform doing little to hide her charms and the brunette maybe even moving in a way which showed them off more than concealed them which made a refreshing change of pace.

Once Maria was fully turned Natasha ordered, "Face your desk."

Again Maria complied without complaint, Natasha pausing for a moment to admire the sight before moving forward, gently sliding her hand up the other woman's back to play with Maria's hair bun, "You have beautiful hair."

Maria frowned, "Erm, thank you."

"But I don't think I have ever seen you wear it down... other than the shower, of course." Natasha said, casually reminding Maria of their recent adventures as if she hadn't been obsessing over them for the past couple of weeks, "It makes me wonder why you don't get it cut. Not that I normally like short hair on a woman, but I really think you could pull it off."

There was a slight pause, then Maria murmured, "Well... I have thought about getting a pixie cut."

Natasha nodded, "That could work. But I do love your hair up like this. It makes you look so prim and proper."

Maria smirked, "Is this where you tell me I need to let my hair down and have some fun."

Natasha smiled, "Oh, I think we're past that... don't you think Agent Hill?"

"Commander Hill." Maria corrected.

For a moment Natasha smiled again, then she roughly pulled Maria's hair bun back and growled in her ear, "If you want this to continue your name is whatever I say it is."

"Is that right?" Maria questioned, not even trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

After pulling Maria's hair back further, just enough to bend the other woman's back somewhat painfully, Natasha pressed herself flat against her supervisor from behind and explained, "Do I need to remind you of our arrangement. Remind you about those conditions you gave me just so you could break your silly little rule about fucking your co-workers? Or should I just remind you of my favourite condition, the one you fully took advantage of last time to turn me into your little bitch? Not that I minded, but now it's my turn, and that means now you're the bitch. My bitch. What are you?"

There was a pause, first because Natasha punctuated her question by tagging on Maria's hair, then because of Maria's pride, but ultimately the brunette said what was expected of her, albeit through gritted teeth, "I'm your bitch, for now, but soon enough you'll be mine."

In a flash Natasha flipped her superior officer around as if she was as light as a feather and then stared deeply into her eyes for a few long seconds, Maria staring back without a hint of fear on her face. Then Natasha softly smiled and flirtatiously said, "You know, I'm really starting to like you."

Maria gave her a look and opened her mouth to say something, but Natasha was already in the process of moving her head slowly forwards so she took advantage of this situation by shoving her tongue into the other SHIELD Agent's mouth. Predictably there was a moment of hesitation as a result of Natasha catching her prey off guard, then Maria kissed her back with a impressive amount of enthusiasm all things considered. Natasha rewarded her superior officer for that by allowing the kiss to last longer than she'd meant it too, which was a little ironic as her next move was to get underneath Maria's skin, namely by pushing her chair backwards and then sitting on it.

The whole notion that 'someone was sitting in my chair' was so childish, but it was a characteristic a depressing amount of powerful people possessed, the brief look that crossed Maria's face making it clear that she was one of them. Natasha savoured that fact for a few long seconds, deliberately crossing her legs and leaning back in the chair as if she was just going to relax in the Deputy Director's chair all day while just leaving the brunette to stand around like an idiot. And honestly that did appeal to some twisted part of Natasha, but seeing as how they could be interrupted at any moment she didn't really want to waste much time.

So instead Natasha smiled softly and then ordered, "Strip."

As she had expected something like that, with that exact word being the most likely scenario, Maria was able to keep her face neutral. Not that she minded the action itself, more the whole being bossed around by a lower ranking officer thing which under any other circumstances she wouldn't tolerate. But she tried not to concentrate on that, not when she would no doubt have much worse humiliations to come, hopefully quickly followed by amazing pleasure.

Concentrating on the last thought, and the almost equally pleasant thought of somewhat gaining the upper hand and screwing Natasha over, Maria quickly yet robotically removed her uniform, leaving The Black Widow to raise an eyebrow and criticise, "I meant slowly."

Trying not to grin Maria said flatly, "You should have specified."

Trying not to smile Natasha remained silent as Maria got down to her bra, the brunette immediately unhooking it with no finesse or build-up, leading the redhead to comment, "You could at least try and be seductive. Or did you skip that part of your training?"

"Just because I'm a spy doesn't mean I have to be a stripper." Maria shot back as she lowered her panties, "Besides, I was taught to stick to my strengths, which as someone recently pointed out, doesn't involve subtlety. Or acting like a slut."

Allowing a smile to cross her face this time Natasha slowly got up and approached the other woman, "Just because you don't act like it, doesn't mean you're not a slut."

"Maybe. Or maybe you're just a bad influence on people." Maria quipped, reaching for her hairpin.

"No!" Natasha snapped forcefully, before quickly adding with a flirtatious smile as she slowly advanced on her prey, "I mean, yes to the bad influence thing. No to you taking your head down. I want you looking prim and proper for what I'm about to do to you."

While Maria was feeling uncomfortable being completely naked except for a hairpin she did a pretty good job of hiding it, The Deputy Director looking the deadly Black Widow straight in the eye as she replied, "Oh... and what's that?"

For a second Natasha gave her superior officer a disarming smile, deliberately giving away she was about to do something aggressive and perhaps daring Maria to stop her. Of course when came to combat Maria might be the best match for Natasha within SHIELD but as their sparring sessions had proven The Widow had the edge. Not that Maria would try and stop her as under the circumstances as that seemed foolish and unnecessary, but it didn't stop the brunette from hoping Natasha would hurry up and make a move.

After leaving her waiting for a few long seconds Maria suddenly found herself bent over against her own desk with her face pressed against the hard wood, prompting her to quip, "How shockingly predictable."

Natasha smiled and slid one hand down Maria's back to her ass, "Well, since you tried spanking me... I'd thought I'd show you what a real spanking is like."

Maria naturally tensed, fully expecting this to be the moment the deadly Black Widow would exact her revenge by literally beating her ass so hard that she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. Instead Natasha's soft hands gently caressed her ass cheeks for several long minutes, squeezing the flesh like a butcher sizing up a piece of meat. Which, granted was a humiliation which would have horrified her not that long ago, but compared to what Maria was expecting it was laughable. Of course she knew Natasha was trying to build-up the tension and it would be unwise to further provoke her, but Maria just couldn't resist.

"So, this is what you call-" Maria began, then quick as a flash Natasha lifted her hand up and then brought it crashing down on the brunette's butt, Maria's mouth staying open for a second as an incoherent cry escaped from her.

It was soft, barely audible really, but in the relatively small space of her office it sounded deafening. At least to Maria it did, the proud brunette promising herself that would be the last time The Black Widow made her cry in pain. It was a goal she didn't quite manage, but as she lay there, bent over her own desk and receiving a spanking from a lower ranking officer SHIELD Agent/one of the most dangerous women in the world, Maria felt she did a pretty good job at not only coping with the pain and humiliation, but not giving Natasha the satisfaction of hearing her cry often or loudly. To do it she had to clear her mind and focus on the task at hand, but it was totally worth risking that to glance back and see the look on Natasha's face.

If she had wanted to Natasha could have kept her face neutral, but once again Maria Hill had impressed her and as a reward the redhead allowed her emotions to show. Which, given how she'd studied her, Maria would know was a big deal for her, and was just as good as having her say the words out loud. Of course Maria's true reward was not being broken, Natasha confident she had made the right decision as she methodically spanked her boss with every ounce of strength, each brutal blow making Maria's well-toned flesh jiggle from the impact and yet still The Deputy Director remained strong.

Women, and even men, who were at least twice as strong and intimidating had been reduced to tears as a result of far less, and while that might have said more about them than anyone else it didn't take away from Maria's accomplishment. Hell, even when her butt cheeks became as red as Natasha's hair, which wasn't long under the constant force The Black Widow was using, Maria barely even grunted in pain. At one point she even turned her head to give Natasha a challenging look, which earned her a few extra hard strikes on one particular spot but still Maria remained mostly silent.

Natasha loved to spank other women. She'd treated some men to the experience as well, but this was definitely something she preferred to do to women. There was just something about the soft curves, sweet feminine cries and sweet smelling arousal which heightened the experience and this time was no exception in that regard. It was however way more brutal a spanking she had dished out, especially for a first-time with a woman she hoped to do this again with, but Maria was taking everything Natasha had to offer without complaint.

Over and over again how well Maria was doing repeated in Natasha's head in some form or fashion, solidifying she had done the right thing by not bringing her strap-on dildo. Eventually Natasha would have Maria bent over this desk and she would fuck her tight little cunt with her strap-on and then when her cock was nice and lubricated in girl cum she would plunge it deep into Assistant Director Maria Hill's virgin ass hole. She'd wanted to do that today so badly, but if she did Natasha was sure that Maria would break like everybody else before her and become Natasha's eager to please bitch, and the deadly spy was just having so much fun with someone almost her equal she couldn't bear to rush this.

So she had come here to tease Maria, not break her, and with that in mind Natasha brutally spanked her superior officer up until she was sure she was about to scream, then without warning she switched to rubbing the other woman's pussy, the redhead smiling at what she found there, "Enjoying yourself Maria?"

"Not as much as when I spanked you." Maria quipped hoarsely, trying to stifle a moan as Natasha's fingers played with her wet pussy lips.

It was a nice try, but Maria had no doubt that Natasha heard her moan loud and clear. She certainly heard the next moan as it was preceded by an even louder cry thanks to Natasha pushing two fingers inside her, completely taking Maria off-guard. Honestly it was a little embarrassing. Maria had been trained to withstand sudden drastic changes in torture techniques, but of course she never been trained to go from being spanked to being finger fucked by another woman.

Fortunately she had some experience doing the nearly impossible feat of resisting The Black Widow and her sexual prowess, or at least hiding their effects on her. So, when she got used to the pleasure, Maria went back to the same things she been doing during the spanking. That included gritting her teeth, digging her nails into the wood of her desk and trying to imagine herself getting revenge on The Widow. The big difference was that Maria had been embarrassed that she enjoyed being spanked while she felt no shame in enjoying Natasha's skilled fingers.

Until she thought she heard something and mumbled like an idiot, "Wha, what?"

"I said how about now?" Natasha repeated with a smile on her face, "Are you enjoying yourself now?"

Trying not to blush due to the clarification Maria replied as dryly as she could, "What do you think?"

"I think..." Natasha said thoughtfully, those words hanging in the air for a few seconds, "I could do better."

Her version of better was to push a third and then eventually a fourth finger inside Maria's cunt, Natasha really stretching out her superior officer particularly with that last digit. Not that Maria complained. No, she was too busy enjoying herself, or trying to hide just how much she was enjoying having Natasha's fingers fucking her, although not giving Natasha the satisfaction of knowing that seemed increasingly petty given the pleasure the other woman was giving her.

Perhaps it was a little embarrassing that Maria felt like she was going to cum so soon, but as Natasha's fingers moved faster it became increasingly hard to care. Then Natasha's thumb began working her clit and Maria could care less how much noise she was making or how much she was obviously loving this. Hell, her screams of pleasure could break through the sound proof walls of her office, prompting every nearby surrounding SHIELD Agent to run in here guns blazing and at least momentarily she wouldn't care, as long as she got to cum, that wonderful sensation so close Maria could practically taste it.

Towards the end Natasha was increasingly tempted to just let Maria cum. It might have been the smarter play as it would show Maria her submission would be rewarded, and Natasha was already pushing her luck with her commanding officer. However Maria should know by now that she would eventually be rewarded, and the truth was the reason Natasha was here was she liked pushing her superior officer's buttons.

So Natasha finger fucked Maria to the edge of orgasm, kept her there for a few long minutes and then suddenly removed her finger from the other woman's cunt. Then as Maria let out a loud groan of frustration Natasha started cleaning her fingers, slowly sliding each digit one by one into her mouth and sucking the brunette's girl cream off of them, the redhead taking the time to savour the fruits of her labour. Then she returned her fingers to Maria's pussy and repeated the process, only this time when she removed her fingers from the higher ranking SHIELD Agent's cunt it wasn't her own lips she pressed them against.

"Clean." Natasha said calmly in a no-nonsense tone which more often than not had people scrambling to obey her.

As usual Maria didn't. At least not right away, that hesitation exciting Natasha no end as Maria slowly opened her mouth to accept that pussy juice covered finger, which the brunette did after five whole seconds of hesitating. Of course Natasha didn't hesitate in slowly pushing her finger into the other woman's mouth, Maria slowly and erotically sucking that finger clean before doing the same to Natasha's other fingers as this process was repeated. Then Natasha returned her fingers to Maria's cunt, this time pressing her body firmly into the brunette's from behind and then sliding her hand down Maria's stomach to start just methodically rubbing her pussy lips, making sure she hit Commander Hill's clit each and every time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds