• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad's Cabo Release Ch. 01

Dad's Cabo Release Ch. 01

The warm water from the shower felt great cascading over my tanned skin. I have always loved showering, and this night for some reason, it felt particularly good. It was Thursday night, the first night of vacation in Cabo San Lucas and I did not have to rush off to anywhere early in the morning. Our arrival earlier in the day had kicked off a week of relaxation. Each year I take my wife and daughter to Mexico. However, with my wife's passing this year, I almost cancelled. But my teenaged daughter really wanted to go and take her friends.

In the end, I brought Nicole my 18 year daughter and her best friend Bella. The girls claimed the bedroom on the 2nd floor of the villa. I took the master loft on the 3rd floor overlooking the living room. After unpacking and cooling off in the pool, we all hung out for a bit. Watching two 18 year old girls in bikinis was a great way to relax, even if one of them was my daughter. Bella's black shoulder length hair and slim figure was a nice contrast to my fair skinned, curvy and slightly shorter daughter. Nicole had chopped her hair into a pixie cut before the trip in order to better enjoy all the time she planned on spending in the water. Both girls attracted a lot of attention, and I fought to keep my thoughts in check as I watched them. Finally the girls went their separate way and I went out to the deck to enjoy the sound of the surf. After finishing my margarita, I went indoors to wash the pool water off of me.

Everyone was finally asleep in the villa. Nicky and Bella had kept giggling until I finally turned out the lights for them. But now, their snoring hinted that they were out cold. I had left the door ajar so that I could hear if anyone called for me.

I could just relax and let the warm water do its magic on my tall, athletic frame. It had been years since I left the military, but I kept my 45 year old body in shape. I had no plans to return to the dating scene after my wife's passing, but I did get second glances, and more than one lady has traced the outline of one of my tattoos. As I turned from side to side and from front to back I would duck my head in and out of the spray. It felt fantastic. I started to feel that familiar feeling again between my legs. My cock thickened and began to hang heavy between my legs, the circumcised head started darkening as my cock engorged itself. Yes this was one of those nights I could give myself a good stroke. I closed my eyes as my thoughts drifted from my many fantasies. Which one to choose? As my mind drifted from fantasy to fantasy my cock got thicker and thicker and hung heavier and began to rise forward between my legs.

Then I heard a noise. The telltale sound of someone walking up the tile steps to the master bedroom. I tried to listen to see if anyone was calling me, but nothing. It was then I noticed something out the corner of my eye. Some movement or something just passed the doorway. I immediately looked up. It then hit me. Shit, I said under my breath. Someone had heard the shower and had woken up. Who could it be?

Panic set in. I turned immediately to hide myself. My cock was still very heavy between my legs and it could be quite embarrassing for anyone to see me like that, obvious that I was jerking off in the shower. It was the only sexual release I had been getting recently. I glanced back toward the door and watched.

Was it my imagination? Was there someone there? If there really was, I would hope they would call out or something, announcing that they was there.

For a brief moment the thought crossed my mind that it was the wind but that thought quickly faded when I saw her through the crack in the door. It was definitely my daughter's friend Bella. She had was hiding outside my bathroom. My head was slightly turned but I was able to clearly see her. She didn't seem to notice me.

Moments passed and she made some noise yet again. This time when I looked, she was much closer to the door. Her gaze was at my body at first but then quickly she looked up toward my face. I hastily looked away acting like I did not see her.

My heart raced. She was definitely taking advantage of the situation and checking me out. Surely now she will call out and announce that she was there and that she was wondering what the noise was. But she did not.

I laughed it off and lightly shook my head back and forth in disbelief. My daughter's friend was actually checking me out. Well that's it, I figured. That was the end of it. She had gotten her little peek in and surely now she would go back to bed. I relaxed a little and turned to face the spray of water. I had yet to shampoo my hair and fully soap up and clean myself.

As I started to do so I again saw movement out of the corner of my eye. This time I only caught a glimpse of something in the hallway. 'Oh she must be on her way back to bed' I naively thought to myself as I again turned my body to continue washing. But several long moments passed and I did not hear footsteps on the very loud Mexican tile. What is she doing? I was beginning to get a little impatient. I don't want to wait forever.

Eventually I turned my head and looked directly out toward the door. Seeing nothing I tried to listen for her. Still nothing. It then occurred to me that a direct line of sight through the door was not the only way to see into the bathroom. Using the mirror above the sink you could see the shower if you stood in just the right location. It just so happened that that location was very near the stairs. I held my breath.

When she had come up from the bedrooms, she could have very easily noticed and if she had found that spot she would have a wonderful view of me standing there naked in the shower. I discretely searched the mirror for the proper angle. My heart raced when I found it. Sure enough she was there. She was hiding herself behind the corner of the wall next to the bathroom door. Seeing her I did my best to casually drift my eyes past her position as if I did not notice her. In so doing, I saw that she was not alone! My daughter Nicole was also spying on me! In spite of my attempt to be subtle, the panicked and quickly ducked back behind the corner of the wall concealing themselves and cutting off their view.

I could not believe it, my daughter and her friend were not only checking me out but they were actually spying on me. The little minxes were voyeurs! My mind was awash with thoughts as I still could not come to grips that they were actually doing this. I began to doubt myself. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me and my daughter was doing something else. I had to know for sure. I again peeked into the mirror but this time even more discretely. Yes they were still there. Out of the corner of my eye I could make out their outlines. They were still there alright and watching me intently. I began to feel awkward. It then hit me fully. I can't possibly let this continue.

What to do... what to do, I quickly thought to myself. My heart raced even faster. I felt like calling out but something inside stopped me. Deep down I knew nothing good could come of it, busting them like that. They would feel awkward and I would feel awkward. We were going to be living in this villa for the next week. So yes it was better to let them have her little fun and be done with it. But in order for this charade to continue, I can't let on like I know, I have to shower normally or at least try. In doing so I would have to turn and face the water at some point and time and thereby expose myself to them and allow my daughter and her friend to see me.

Knowing my daughter's eyes were on me was a strange feeling. Slowly I turned and faced the water exposing myself to this these teenage girls for the first time. Surely their eyes were dancing over my body and paying particular attention to my large cock and balls. From their angle they were seeing me pretty much in profile with a slight angle towards them. With my cock continuing to grow between my legs I could only imagine what this all looked like to them. What was going through my daughter's mind? She must be getting some strange pleasure from this. It must be turning her on or fascinating her in some way or why else would she stay there and watch.

I brought my hands up and ran them through my hair as I tried to act natural. As I did this I rinsed water over my face and head and I then stepped back to let the water hit me in my chest. The water cascaded down my body and over my cock and balls. It felt great. I could not help looking down at myself and again imagining how this all looked to the two girls watching me. I was consumed with the thought of these girls' eyes on me. From their angle they would have a wonderful view of the water as it cascaded down my body to my cock where it streamed off the tip and down into the drain. Slowly I turned my body to face my daughter and her friend. My cock hung long and thick down between my legs and they were seeing it for the first time straight on. I felt myself immediately get hot as I knew their eyes were on me and on my cock and balls.

I felt my cock begin to stir and thicken. It slowly inched its way downward and then started to arch upwards. Shit, this was arousing me! I can't possibly let myself get aroused not in front of my daughter and her friend. It is one thing to let her see me naked and quite another for her to see me getting an erection. I can't let this happen, I can't possibly let myself get hard but my cock had a mind of its own. I turned to hide it from them. I began to panic. I can't possibly shower like this Nicole and Bella will know something is up, they will know that I know. But if I turn they will see me, they will see my growing erection. I must calm myself, I must relax, I repeated quietly to myself but it was of no use.

My daughter's eyes were on me -- she and her friend knew what I had been doing. My cock had thickened and push up and outward yet further. I grabbed the soap and proceeded to wash my upper body. This was a huge mistake. My skin had become ultra-sensitive from my arousal and the feeling of my own soapy hands gliding over my chest made my cock stiffen even more. I was now fully erect. It was that quick.

Take a deep breath maybe it will ease up and go away, I told myself but I knew that this was foolish and was not going to happen. Well if I do not turn soon and shower more normally they will know something is up. Nicole and Bella will know that I know they are watching me. But if I do turn, they will also know something else. They will know something very special about me. They will know something very special about my cock and balls. They will know what my cock looks like when it is hard. They will know its size and strength, its thickness and veiny contours. They will know of my balls and their roundness and fullness and how they pull up taught at the base of my cock when I am erect.

It was then that I knew I was going to do it. I was going to turn and expose myself fully to my daughter Nicky and her friend. I was going to let them see me. I also knew I was not doing it to protect their innocence or to protect their little voyeuristic secret from me, but it was for my own want and desire to expose myself to my daughter and her friend. I had to admit it. These girls secretly watching me had stirred something inside me that was driving me crazy. My body, my cock, my mind was telling me so.

Their little secret, would become my little secret, would become our little secret. I did not care that it was inappropriate or simply wrong to be exposing myself to Nicole and Bella. Maybe it was because of these things, and my new found incestuous lust that was making me so excited. In any case the decision was made.

I grabbed the soap and began to lather up my chest as I slowly began to turn. My heart pounded hard and heavy in my chest. It seemed like it took forever to come around but when I did and my cock came into full view I heard faint but distinctive gasps come from beyond the door. They were definitely there and my daughter was seeing me in full glory. Amazingly with the knowledge that their eyes were on me, my cock stiffen yet further. It felt like it was going to explode and I had yet to touch it.

I tried to act casual but found it extremely difficult. How can anyone with a woman secretly watching him shower while he is sporting a huge erection? I had to, I had to keep up this charade. So in profile view I rinsed the soap off my chest and then worked each of my arms. First lathering them up and then rinsing them off. What an incredible turn on. My skin tingle from my own touch.

Now for my legs. Slowly I turned such that I faced them. As I did so I kept my head and gaze down, not wanting to spook them. My heart pounded and pounded. My daughter now had an unobstructed of my cock and balls straight on. I could see the outlines of both girls, I could see the obvious motion of them touching themselves - watching me. I started on my left leg first. I teasingly concealed my cock and balls from their view with my thigh. I then bent forward and did my calf and foot. As I cleaned myself I was very deliberate almost massaging myself. My soapy hands glided over my sensitive skin effortlessly.

Once finished, I started on my other leg in the same fashion. This time there was nothing blocking their view. As before, my cock and balls swayed heavily between my legs. As I began to soap up my thigh I turned my leg further out opening up my crotch further exposing myself more fully to them. I never felt so nasty and exposed in my life and I could only imagine how all this looked to them. I did my thigh first and then bent forward to reach down and did my calf and foot. Even over the smell of the soap, I caught a whiff of musky feminine scent.

It was now time for my cock and balls -- and I am sure they were waiting for this as well. I was beside myself with anticipation and began to get dizzy. I felt so nasty to be exposing myself to my daughter and her friend in this way. This was it, I was going to really give these girls a show. With my crotch fully exposed to them I lathered up the soap in my hands and began to massage it into my inner thighs at the base cock and balls. As I did this I pushed my hips forward and ever so slightly upward. This caused my cock and balls to turn up as well giving her a very personal view of the full length of the shaft of my cock and my swollen balls dangling at its base. I pushed my hands deep into my crotch forcing my swollen balls up even further.

My cock and balls were now prominently displayed for them, and surely imprinting an image in Nicole's and Bella's minds that they would never forget. What an incredible turn on! It was now time to finish myself off. I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly worked my right hand up and around the shaft of my cock. I held it there as I held my breath. I am sure that they too were beside themselves. They knew what was next. I could hear the slick and sticky noises of their self-love from here.

Slowly I stroked down. The head of my cock swelled in size and became purple from the pressure. I almost exploded right then and there but somehow I held it off. I shuddered and I took a couple of deep breaths and then slowly and more cautiously stroked down again. I shuddered again and knew I would not be able to take much more of this. I released my cock just in time. It twitched and twitched but I held off coming. Yes I must hold off coming I told myself, I was enjoying this way too much to have it end so quickly.

I again soaped up my hands but this time I began on my balls. Slowly and very deliberately I cleaned and massaged them with both my hands. They were extremely full and quite sensitive. As I massaged them I pushed them from side to side and up and down and around and around. Even this was enough to set me off as my cock began to twitch yet again. I quickly removed my hands and watched along with the two voyeurs my cock twitch wildly.

'Okay, enough is enough' I said under my breath. I can't take this any longer. I took my foot down and stood up straight and turned so my back was to the water. I was now again in profile to her but this time facing the other direction. I steadied my stance and pushed my hips slightly forward pushing my cock up and out toward the sky. I reached up and grabbed it.

This was it.

A few quick hard strokes and my daughter will see me empty my balls. These teenaged girls will see me cum, they will see me shudder, twitch, and convulse as stream after stream of my sperm shoots forth. The thought of my daughter and her friend seeing me do this excited me beyond what I knew possible. As I began to stroke I could not help finding them in the mirror. I did not care if they saw me see them.

Something inside me told me that it was safe. They would not be looking at my face, how could they? They would be focused on something else. They would be focused on my rock hard cock, my daughter and her friend would be focused on my hand as it pumped up and down on my shaft, they would be focused on my ejaculate as it shot forth for my cock.

Yes, they were there and they were watching me or, should I say watching my cock, but that was not all. Their bodies were shuddering up and down. I could not see but I knew exactly what this meant. Their hands were buried deep in their pussies and to my disbelief my daughter was vigorously fingering herself looking at my - her father's -- cock. She was flushed and the look in her eyes was intense. I would not disappoint her.

First, I called out my daughter's friend's name "Oh, Bella..." then one stroke, two strokes, and three quick strokes. I wanted her to know that I was thinking about her, even if she thought I didn't know she was there.

Yes this was it.

I pushed my hips hard forward and gripped down hard on my cock. I called out my daughter's name "Oh, Nicky..." as I exploded shooting stream after stream all the way to the back of the shower in a high arc.

My legs became weak as I continued to stroke my throbbing cock. Four, five, six streams of sperm continued to shoot forth with each pump. Finally it stopped but I kept pumping. It felt too good to stop. My cock was still hard, I could feel the veins pulse in my hand. I tried to pump some more but there was nothing left to give. Finally I stopped and opened my eyes not realizing that at some point I had closed them.

Do I dare look for them in the mirror? I decided against it. One of them may look up at my face to see my reaction, to see my satisfaction. I closed my eyes again and stepped back into the spray and let the warm water sooth me. Incredible, absolutely incredible. I turned and faced the water and proceeded to finish up.

As I toweled off, I knew they had long since vacated her hiding place. My thoughts turned to facing them without leading on like I knew. This could be quite difficult since they had just given me, indirectly, one of the most intense orgasms of my life. But I must do it. After drying off, I climbed into bed knowing that they were sleeping downstairs. What would the rest of the week bring?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad's Cabo Release Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 869 milliseconds