• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tell'em Willie Whoremaker Was Here

Tell'em Willie Whoremaker Was Here

123456...11

Author's note: All rights reserved. No reproduction of this material is allowed without the expressed written permission of silliesam. Not intended for minors or those with weak hearts!

This is the story of a fictional town populated with people that may accidentally resemble some American TV characters from shows old and new. If you are familiar with the old western "High Noon" with Gary Cooper then you will understand the basic plot. Except this time the sheriff loses and everybody gets to have a go with his wife and sister as anarchy ensues around town.

This is my first attempt at writing anything for a very long time, so I decided to start with something light, fun and easy to see if I could get something finished. You might even find a laugh or two in here so keep you sense of humor handy. Enjoy!

Sillie Sam I yam!

Chapter 1

7:30 am, Friday morning.

Sheriff Ross Heller's brownish grey uniform pants with the yellow stripe down the side of the each leg drooped around his ankles while he stuffed his younger sister's cunt full of hard meat, his gun holster tapping the floor with every thrust.

"Ooohhh, fuck me Ross. Give your slutty baby sister what she needs," Monica grunted, her hot breath fogging up the polished surface of the sheriff's desk as she stood bent over one side, ass up in the air.

Ross responded by going into overdrive, rapidly thrusting in and out of her steaming wet pussy. He kept an ear open in case his deputy returned early from making his rounds. His office was separated from the rest of the small town jail by only his office door and it was hardly sound proof. If Deputy Joey Porniani came back, Ross and Monica would have only moments to recover and hide their sinful shame before Joey came knocking on the office door looking for him.

"Fuuuck...yeah! Oh baby, you like that don't ya?, he said louder than he intended; the pleasurable sensations dictating the volume of his voice. Monica could only grunt her approval.

Ross let go of her hips and leaned forward to take possession of her soft, firm tits. He wrapped his arms around her body and his fingers easily found her cherry red nipples as they were swollen with lust. He pinched and twisted them unmercifully making his sister moan like a cheap whore.

Not satisfied with the slower pace, he released her tits and stood erect, taking hold of her hips again, pounding away furiously.

"That's it Ross. Fuck me fast and hard. I need it so baaaad", Monica cried.

The increased pace of the fucking meant Ross would not last long and Monica could feel her brother's cock begin to swell. She turned her head back to face him and gave her sluttiest 'come hither' look.

"Don't come in my pussy baby. I haven't had breakfast yet and I need every drop of your hot cum to quench my appetite," she said licking her lips for effect.

"Oh fuck, Monicaaaaa," he yelled as her dirty look and words sent him past the tipping point. His cock blasted the inside of her cunt coating the walls with his slimy seed. One spurt, then another and another and another and so on for what seemed like an eternity, frozen in ecstasy, paralyzed by orgasm.

Monica was likewise enthralled, her own hand replacing her brother's, twisting and pinching one nipple then the other. Her entire body trembled while her cunt gripped its pulsating, throbbing captive like a Chinese finger cuff, refusing to let go until she was done with it. Their mutual orgasm slowly subsided and gave way to gasping breath and sweaty foreheads.

Ross stepped back, his wet softening cock slipping from its satiated captor. They both softly gasped at the disconnecting moment, trying to catch their breath.

"Fuck, Monica," Ross began, "I know it's wrong but I just love fucking you. I always cum so hard!"

"I do too, sweetie," she replied smiling while snatching her panties off his desk chair and putting them on, "But since you didn't give me my breakfast," she smiled at him, "I guess I'll have to just eat something normal like everybody else. I'm starving and bacon and eggs, and pancakes...hmmmm... that sounds great right about now." Her stomach growled in agreement.

They both dressed hurriedly as always. Being careful not to get caught was the important thing. Sheriff Heller, always the worrier, watched his sister get dressed thinking that the good citizens of Poonsboro would not approve of his behavior.

"You know if we ever get caught they will probably run us out of town?" he asked for no particular reason. Monica frowned at her brother sending him the unspoken message 'It's not like we haven't had this same conversation a million times'.

"Big whoop-de-doo, Ross. Probably is the best thing that could happen to us," she replied, "Getting thrown out of Poonsboro is like getting thrown out of the Burger Palace. No BFD, big brother. Besides, we just take care of each other's needs because our spouses both suck the big one. Rachel turned into the ice queen and, well, Chandler goes off faster than a bottle rocket with a short fuse. If it wasn't for you I would probably just be fucking somebody else anyway. A girl has her needs too you know."

"I know I'm just sayin'," Ross began.

"Oh, blah, blah, blah," Monica cut him off, fastening the last button on her blouse, "Do you want something to eat? I'll go and..."

At that moment Ross' desktop computer made a startling beeping noise that made them both jump. They looked at each other and then to the PC.

"Wow, I haven't heard that in a long time," he said and went to his desk chair.

"What is it?"

"It's a priority message from the statewide law enforcement network," Ross said as he clicked on the link. Monica was putting her shoes on when she heard him react.

"Holy shit! You're not going to believe this," Ross exclaimed.

"What?"

"William Horniker was released from prison this morning for good behavior." he stated unbelievingly, eyes wide and mouth open staring at the PC monitor. Ross tried to keep the memories of that night out of his head but knew that wasn't going to happen.

"What! Willie Whoremaker got out of prison for good behavior?" she asked restating the obvious. "What he do, get hold of the warden's wife and fuck her senseless? I mean that's ridiculous, he wasn't supposed to get out for another ten years." Her own mind raced back to that night twelve years ago when it seemed the whole world went insane. She shuddered when she thought about that night and, like most residents of Poonsboro, has tried to block it out ever since. Monica honestly didn't know what to think about the whole situation and was left speechless.

Ross recovered first and said, "I have to make some phone calls. I've got to find out where he is and where he's heading. I'll be damned if he is going to come back here and start shit like last time."

"Uugh, OK. I'll go and get you some breakfast", Monica paused, "Does Joey know? You know, about Willie?" She asked because Joey only came to Poonsboro three years ago when Ross hired him as deputy.

"No. I never told him," he replied, struggling with his own thoughts and memories. Ross thought it was going to be a quiet weekend. Most of the town's school-aged kids were gone on the yearly field trip, this year to Washington D.C. and the Smithsonian museums. But the knot in the pit of his stomach told him that this weekend would be anything but quiet.

Chapter 2

8:12 am, Friday morning

Inside Bling's Dry Cleaners sat a young woman lost in her own deep thoughts, oblivious to the world. With her blonde roots showing beneath a bad black dye job, black eye makeup, black clothes and multiple face piercings, Jan Grady was definitely going out of her way to stand out among the staid citizens of Poonsboro. She enjoyed the thought of being the black sheep of the family and reveled in the way her presence made most people uncomfortable.

Well last night she raised the bar for badness in her world she thought. She let her right hand travel down inside her unbuttoned pants to her crotch as she stood behind the front counter staring out the glass storefront at the sleepy little town and masturbated herself thinking of last night. She shuddered at the memory of her three brothers using her body for their own pleasure. Jan bit her bottom lip as she remembered how they called her a dirty slut and a whore and was good for nothing but taking cock and drinking cum. She loved how they tore the clothes off of her and made her get on her knees then slapped her face with their hard dicks, pushing into her mouth for a quick hump. Her hand was moving fast now as she relived the incredible feeling of having all three of their cocks in her at once. Her clit was on fire and the surrounding pussy flesh moist with arousal as she sank first one, then two fingers into her sopping cunt, rubbing across her clit the entire time.

Her youngest brother, Bobby had just turned 18 and she loved the fact that she was corrupting him. Turning him into an incestuous, horn dog pussy hound their mom would so disapprove of. She made a conscious effort not to rub her hard nipples with her other hand since that was above the countertop and anyone walking by could see into the storefront and catch her. She was gripping the countertop with her free hand instead, leaving fingernail scratches along the surface as she recalled the feeling of all three of her brothers climaxing, Greg in her ass, Peter in her pussy and Bobby in her mouth.

Now the next step was getting her little sister Cindy to join the family fun. She, like Bobby, had just turned 18 and still wore her hair in little pigtails like she did as a child but those massive tits on her chest definitely did not belong to any child. Jan despised both her sisters; Cindy because of the size of her chest, Marsha because of...well because she was Marsha, little miss perfect. It just wasn't fair that Jan looked so ordinary by comparison to either one of them and it burned her up inside, fueling her resentment and jealousy.

Jan was getting close to bringing herself off when she saw Monica Bling walking quickly toward her store.

"Fuck! I hate that bitch. Why is she coming over here...and now of all times?" Jan asked an empty store as she pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy and wiped them on the leg of her pants.

Monica opened the front door with the sun shining behind her as she entered. "Jan, where's Marsha?"

"Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!" Goth Jan spat back, "You think I give a fuck where that bitch is at?"

"Jan, I don't have time for your shit. Something big has come up and I need to tell you both about it before something happens," Monica added.

Jan dropped the tough bitch act as she could see that Monica was definitely worried about the news she had to share. "What's up?" she asked cautiously.

Monica took a deep breath, spread both hands on the countertop to steady herself and looked Jan directly in the eye.

"William Horniker was let out of prison this morning," she said matter of fact, no fluff.

Jan sat there in silence as she let the news sink in, her eyes wandering off as she looked into the past at the night that changed their lives forever.

"Wha...how did that happen?" Jan asked as genuine fear gripped her stomach.

"He was let out on GOOD BEHAVIOR," Monica answered, emphasizing the 'good behavior' part as it was so unbelievable.

"Oh crap," Jan said out loud, "Is he coming here?"

"Don't know yet but the Sheriff is finding out and promises he will not let anything happen if Willie shows up," Monica answered trying to reassure but instead irritating Jan as Monica referred to her brother as the 'Sheriff' instead of just saying 'Ross'. 'I really can't stand this bitch,' Jan thought.

"I don't know where Marsha is. Probably helping an old lady cross the street or rescuing a cat out of a tree," Jan said sarcastically, "I'm sure she is doing a good deed somewhere like a perfect stepford bitch should."

Monica frowned at Jan exasperated and said, "If you see her, will you tell her please?"

"Yeah, no problem," she answered, and then continued quietly, "You know Willie never found Marsha that night...even though he seemed to find everyone else."

"Yeah, I know but she needs to be warned anyway," Monica said as she left the dry cleaners.

Jan watched Monica as she walked away, her jet black hair swishing back and forth in time with her cute little ass swaying back and forth, and thought that Monica would make a good goth slut with her naturally dark hair. Her thoughts quickly returned to Willie and what his arrival would mean for her and all of Poonsboro. She doubted Ross would do much against Willie since he ran and hid last time, twelve years ago, and that it took an army to bring Willie in and put him on trial. Jan knew that if he showed up, there would be hell to pay for everyone in town and she just had to figure out how to take advantage of it this time instead of being a scared high school girl like last time.

"Marsha may be the beauty queen and Cindy the tit queen, but I'm the evil queen and the evil queen is gonna have some serious fun if Willie shows up," Jan decided as she began plotting how to get even with her sisters and her mother for all of the perceived injustices in her life.

Chapter 3

9:19 am, Friday morning

Sylvia Emanuel has worked for Mayor Bling for over five years and was enjoying training her new assistant, Cindy Grady. The luscious young teen had caught the eye of the Mayor and Sylvia so they both schemed together to seduce her. Over the past week Sylvia had been flirting with her with inadvertent touching and rubbing, telling her how pretty she was and how the Mayor thought so too. Now it was Friday and Sylvia thought Cindy, after just one week on the job, was ripe for the picking by the way she giggled and smiled with each skillfully planned tease. Sylvia was proud of herself for making such quick progress with the young tart.

Mayor Chandler Bling had hidden cameras set up in his office to record Sylvia and Cindy together and then planned to use it to blackmail Cindy into being their office slut. Chandler couldn't deny his feelings for Sylvia he found, she understood him much better than his wife Monica. Where Monica was bossy and pushy and more than slightly annoying, Sylvia was soft and gentle, understanding his needs, even the nastier, perverted ones. The thirty-three year old Dutch immigrant with soft brown hair captured his heart with her wide, expressive eyes, pouty lips and slender body. If anything, Sylvia shared his nasty desires and that is how they came to know one another intimately, and together, they planned to have fun with their new hire. Currently he was hiding in his private bathroom waiting with a boner in his pants, anticipating the day's events.

"I've finished the Mayor's expense report and have filed the minutes from the last town council meeting'" Cindy said to Sylvia in the Mayor's outer office.

"That is wonderful Cindy," Sylvia replied smiling, her smooth, silky-toned, accented voice giving Cindy a sense of warm approval, "Can you come with me into the Mayor's office for a minute, darling. I have something new I want to talk to you about. I think you will really enjoy this project."

Meanwhile...

The tiny bell above the door to Blingbrew Coffee shop rang frantically as Monica burst in to find her best friend from childhood, Rachel Preen, waiting on the few customers there. Rachel pointed to a table and Monica saw that the third member of their little clique, Phoebe Moe, was sitting there sipping her latte. Monica moved over to join Phoebe, absently wondering again why Rachel did not take the Heller name when she married Ross. Rachel soon joined them after delivering the latest order and heard Monica's news. Like everyone else she was shocked and scared, unsure what his release meant for her and the rest of Poonsboro.

"Who is Willie Horniker'" Phoebe asked. She too, like Joey, was a recent newcomer in town and did not know who or what her two friends were talking about but could tell by the look on their faces that it was very serious.

"God Monica, what if he's coming back here?" Rachel asked nervously.

"WHO IS WILLIE HORNIKER?" Phoebe repeated, loud enough so that the other patrons overheard and looked over to their table.

"Did you say Willie Horniker is out of prison?" asked Peg Lundy, her red hair twisted and piled on top of her head like a swarm of angry hornets swirling around.

Monica shook her head yes and Peg suddenly smiled and rushed out of the coffee shop, making the tiny bell over the door go crazy again.

With a heavy sigh Monica began the long sordid story of that night twelve years ago.

"Willie was a boy we went to school with..." Monica began.

"A boy! Hmmmph," Rachel interjected.

She was cut off quickly with an angry glare from Monica and then the story continued.

"Our senior prom was three days after Rachel's eighteenth birthday. She was the youngest of our graduating class of twenty-two seniors. That night Willie went fucking crazy. I mean totally whacko. He showed up late and wasn't wearing a tux so we kinda knew something was up. Willie went on stage and let out a scream or roar or whatever you want to call it, it just scared the hell out of me. OK, then he picked up the lead singer of the band and just tossed him out into the crowd head first. The rest of the band hauled ass and so did most of the kids there," Monica started.

"Some of us were stupid enough to stay..," Rachel began before getting another menacing look from Monica.

"So ANYWAY,' Monica began again, "Willie jumped off the stage and started coming towards us until our biology teacher Mrs. Beever got in the way. Willie grabbed her by the hair with one hand and ripped her dress open with the other. I was...we were all shocked and just stood there staring at her tits quivering not sure what to do."

"Why didn't somebody stop him?" Phoebe asked.

"They tried. The principal ran over but Willie just knocked him out with one punch. That's when things really started to get freaky. He threw Mrs. Beever to the ground and dropped his pants. I swear Phoebe he had the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life," Monica said with eyes wide and eyebrows arched.

"That's what freaked me out too," Rachel started, "I never saw anything like THAT before! Gosh, June Beever, I haven't thought about her in years. Weren't you surprised when you saw she had on sexy red panties and bra?"

"Yeah, especially since she always dressed like she was living in the fifties with those long skirts and ugly blouses," Monica answered. "Anyway, Willie tore her panties off and started fucking her right there on the floor of our high school gymnasium. "

"Hey, hey language ladies. This is a family establishment. Keep it down please," Gunner the manager said. He looked wistfully at Rachel, hard pressed to be angry at the one woman he loved more than life itself. "If only she would look at me and say 'Hey Gunner, how are you?' just once," he thought.

"Well, what happened next?" Phoebe asked her attention squarely on the sordid story unfolding.

"That's when Mrs. Grady, Marsha's mom, ran over there and tried to get Willie off her," Rachel said as she took up the story. "She was just hitting Willie over and over again with her tiny little fists while he just kept fucking Mrs. Beever like a rag doll. Mrs. Beever was moaning like a whore, I tell ya."

"Ladies, PLEASE! Keep it down will ya?" Gunner asked as politely as he could. If it had been anybody else other than Rachel and her friends he would have asked them to leave but Gunner would never do anything to make Rachel mad at him so they got the toothless warning instead.

"Well, Willie," Rachel continued in a whisper, "grabbed Mrs. Grady and pulled her down on top of him and Mrs. Beever. That's when Mrs. Beever stopped fighting and really started moaning loud. She wrapped her legs around Willie and started begging him for more. He pulled her bra down and then pushed Mrs. Grady's face down there and made her suck Mrs. Beever's boobs! Right in front of all of us!"

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tell'em Willie Whoremaker Was Here

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds