• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Complicated Ch. 05

Complicated Ch. 05

12

Chapter 5

A week had passed since the incident at Max's place. The more I gave the whole thing a thought the more ashamed I felt. I had jumped into bed with a guy without bothering to find out anything about him. I've always been rather opinionated on the topic of cheating and think of people who cheat as nothing more than low life scum. So, it was particularly hard for me to wrap my head around the notion that I had been party to someone else's cheating.

The sole consolation for me was that my boss had dropped an unexpected project in my lap that ended up consuming most of my time thinking up strategies, which meant that my brain was too occupied to dwell on the recent embarrassing turn of events.

It was Friday evening and I was returning home later from work than usual. I was exhausted mentally more than physically thanks to work and I was really looking forward to getting home and having a nice hot shower before heading out to meet up with Saira for dinner.

Saira had recently started dating someone and she asked me to join them for dinner- knowing Saira that most likely meant that the guy had an Indian friend, who she was trying to set me up with.

It was endearing how all my friends thought I needed help with my love life. And to be fair they usually set me up with some pretty nice guys, things just didn't work out that's all.

No chemistry.

That was it, really. But I never thought about it in those terms before.

I entered my building foyer and noticed someone sitting on the floor in one corner- my building doesn't have any seating in the foyer like some of the nicer buildings do. When I saw who it was I tried to duck out the door before he noticed me. But, it was too late.

"Nayana, please don't go." Max called out. "I can understand you're mad at me and ..."

"Mad? You think I'm mad," I cut him off. "I'm not mad. I'm horrified, I'm humiliated, I'm also disappointed with myself but I'm not mad... and certainly not at you." I spat the words out.

"I can explain. I didn't want to do this over the phone, which is why I came here in person. I thought that if I gave you some days to cool off..."

"What? That I'd be okay with..."I waved my hands about, "whatever the hell you have going on and that I would help you cheat on your girlfriend?"

"Look, can we please just sit down and talk. I'd like to explain." I was struck by the sincerity in the tone of his voice. I looked at the clock on my phone and noticed that I'd be late if I didn't rush upstairs and shower immediately.

"I can't." I closed my eyes, doing my best to shut him out.

"Nayana, please," he urged.

"No. I seriously can't. I'm supposed to be meeting a friend and I'm going to be late." I said looking at my phone.

"Can I meet you later then?"

"I don't know when I'll be back."

"That's okay," was all Max said before he left.

--------------------------------------------

After Max left I rushed to my apartment to quickly shower and change before heading out to meet Saira at the restaurant. I didn't know the name of the place as Saira had only forwarded me directions on how to get there. As the cab approached the location I saw her standing with a couple of guys- one of whom looked oddly familiar.

I jumped out of the cab and walked to greet Saira but even before she could introduce me my brain had finally managed to make the connection.

"You're Shrini, from Legal!" I said, excitedly.

The man looked at me and smiled warmly.

"Yes, but I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure of learning your name."

"Nayana," I said as I stretched out my hand in a handshake.

"That name is familiar. Don't tell me, wait... Aren't you the one who send that memo to HR notifying them that if the company didn't offer reparation to Ella Demille we could have a potential lawsuit on our hands?"

"Yes. That's me." I answered with pride. I was amazed that Shrini had heard about me. Shrini was short for Shriniwas and he was the head of the legal department in the company I worked for.

Saira grabbed my arm as she walked me into the restaurant, "Isn't this nice, we all seem to already know each other."

"That's almost true," said the other guy in our party as he held out a chair for Saira.

We all laughed at Saira for having forgotten about Christopher. I may have been meeting him for the first time but I had already had enough phone conversations with Saira to know that he was the current love of her life. I admired the way Saira could wear her heart on her sleeve and was unafraid to put herself out there. The best part about her being 'her' was that she lived with no regrets. She introduced me to Christopher who seemed pleasant enough.

Dinner finished went by quickly as the conversation was light and the company engaging. I could see that Christopher was a lot like Saira and appeared to dote on her. They were already at the stage in their relationship where they were comfortable saying they loved each other in public and yet three weeks ago, they hadn't even met. I was happy to see my friend happy but I knew that could never be me, I could never risk my feelings in that manner.

During dinner I found out that Shrini and Christopher had been friends since college and had even lived together for some time as roommates. I also discovered why Shrini was so popular even outside his department at work- he was smart and charming. It didn't hurt that he was a silver haired fox who had one of the warmest smiles I have ever seen. So much more pleasant that a smirk.

Where did that come from?

I ignored the stupid voice in my head and focused instead on my conversation with Shrini. And while I may have not have admitted to it, the truth was that I was making comparisons.

After dinner Shrini offered to drop me home. Saira looked super pleased with herself to see that we had hit it off so well. She mouthed that I owed her one and I nodded in acquiescence.

Shrini was a gentleman the entire way home, unlike a certain someone who had pulled the car over to finger fuck me only to leave me unsatisfied.

Stop that! I scolded myself.

We were soon walking into the foyer of my building. I turned to thank Shrini for the wonderful evening and drive home.

"Nayana, aren't you going to invite me up for a drink?"

I was a little taken aback by the forwardness of his request, quite a contrast to his behaviour till then. He sensed my misgivings and explained, "I just enjoyed talking to you and I thought perhaps we could spend some more time talking before I went home."

He flashed me a reassuring smile that made me reconsider. I didn't see any harm in inviting him upstairs. Shrini had behaved like a gentleman so far and I had no reason to doubt his intentions.

"Okay. But I'm not much of a drinker so I don't have anything stronger than wine to offer."

We entered the lift and pressed the button for my floor. The closed space of the elevator alerted me to Shrini's eyes appraising my body. I looked at him and smiled and tried to act casual.

The automatic doors slid open on my floor and I exited the elevator fishing for the door keys in my purse. Shrini was walking right behind me. I looked at my door ready to slip the key into the keyhole when I saw him.

"Max!"

"I didn't think you'd have company." Max said sounding annoyed.

"Is this a friend of yours Nayana?" Shrini politely enquired while slipping his hand casually around my waist. I flinched visibly at the gesture but didn't step away.

"No. I mean, yes. This is Max."

"Hello." Shrini held out his hand.

"Max, this is Shrini."

Max just stood still while Shrini stupidly held out his hand. I knew that I couldn't deal with Max in front of Shrini.

"I'm sorry, Shrini but we'll just have to have that drink another time."

"No problem," he said and leaned in from across to kiss my cheek. "I'll see you at work, okay?"

"Yes, at work. Thank you again for a lovely evening." I smiled at him.

"Well the pleasure was mine and I hope we can do this again soon."

I waited till he entered the elevator before I turned my attention to Max.

"I thought you said you were meeting a friend. I wouldn't have bothered waiting if I knew you were out on a date." He was angry.

"Wait, you show up unannounced at my doorstep and then somehow you're angry that I was out on a date?" I looked at him amazed.

"You're really incredible you know." I said while turning the key in the lock. I entered the apartment and turned to face him.

"I mean, you're the one with the girlfriend and you show up here at this hour of the night and... "

"She's not my girlfriend. Not anymore." He gritted his teeth.

"I don't blame her. I'd dump a guy who did that to me too."

My statement seemed to anger him further. He stepped inside the apartment, past me and slammed the door shut.

"Look, I came here earlier to explain. You said you were gonna go out with friends so I decided to wait for you. Now I've been sitting there outside your door for the last two hours just waiting. So, excuse me if I didn't seem too thrilled when you finally showed up with some guy with his hands all over you."

I couldn't believe the gall of this man. He was the cheater and here he was talking to me like I'd done something wrong. I was so mad at him but I couldn't articulate my thoughts well enough to convey all the reasons.

"Argh! " Was the most coherent thought I was able to vocally reproduce as I stomped my foot in frustration. I placed my hands on Max's chest to shove him outside my apartment. He didn't budge but instead started shaking with laughter which only served to anger me further still.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you crazy? Why are you laughing?"

"It's just cute that you think you can physically force me out."

The man was downright infuriating.

"I could call the cops."

"Will you?"

I considered the option and realised that I didn't need to make my drama a public affair by dragging the cops into it.

"No." I said sulking.

"Good, if it can be avoided, I would rather not have any more people watch us fuck." He said, in a matter fact of manner.

"What!"

"Does that surprise you?"

"You must think highly of yourself for you to imagine we'll ever hook up again."

"I do, but that's not the reason why I know we will."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

Max dropped his voice, made it huskier somehow before he continued. "It's because I understand your body better than you do." He gave me a knowing look that made me quiver.

I channelled my rage and screamed, "Fuck off," before racing towards my bedroom. If I got there before him I could shut him and everything he was saying out.

He followed me slowly and wedged his foot in the doorway before I could slam the door shut.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

Max stood where he was and began undressing. I watched him in total awe. How could he imagine that I'd even let him touch me let alone fuck me with his cheating dick.

"You know I really came to talk. I wanted to explain first. But, I feel like I need to remind you of who you are first." He spoke in a slow and deliberate manner as he cast aside his clothes and began working on taking off his shoes and socks.

"I know who I am. You on the other hand seem to have taken leave of your senses."

I began to feel certain that he was some sort of lunatic and that I needed to get out of my apartment if I was to escape from his clutches. I bolted to the door, but Max deftly grabbed me and unceremoniously dropped me in the middle of my bed.

"Strip," he ordered me.

"Fuck you!" I yelled defiantly.

"You will shortly. Now strip." He dictated.

I reached for whatever object I could grab to hurl at him- a couple of pillows which he expertly deflected only to be finally hit squarely in the head by the television remote control. I saw the skin on his forehead break and a trickle of blood appear, but he didn't stop moving toward me.

"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth with my hands. I hadn't planned on letting things get this out of hand. But apparently a little blood wasn't going to stop Max. He reached me, yanked my legs apart, pulled my dress up and pulled off my panties. I remained frozen as I was caught up between my desire to escape and my desire for Max.

He opened my legs and dragged my body down the bed closer to him.

"Your place," he roared, "is as my fuckin' slut."

Max shoved his cock against my pussy lips and started to push himself into me. I felt torn between the urge to fling him off of me and the need to pull him in closer.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh." Max fucked me in that spirited manner that made me take leave of my senses. He reached out and pinched my nipple through my dress and bra. My pussy helplessly gripped his flesh harder in response. He smiled in acknowledgement and picked his pace.

I closed my eyes, refusing to watch him derive pleasure from the fact that he could predict my body's responses so accurately. He slapped my tits a few more times. They were aching now, aching to be free of their clothing and to be fondled and suckled by Max. Unconsciously I was pushing my chest up off the bed in offering to Max, just like I was my hips.

Max's strong hands grabbed the neckline of my dress and ripped it open. Later, I noted that I had lost several pieces of clothing to that man's passion. Fortunately my bra had a clasp in front so it was spared.

Now that my tits were exposed he swooped down to suckle on my tender flesh. I had given up all pretence of resistance and drew his head closer to my chest. I raised my hips and dug my heels into his butt to draw his deeper into me.

"See," he said smiling smugly and pointing to the motion of my hips, "my fuckin' slut."

I promised myself that I would slap the smirk off his face after I came. Fortunately that happened sooner than expected as Max started teasing my clit with his fingers even as he continued to fuck me.

"Max!" Unintentionally, I called out his name as I came.

He withdrew but he hadn't come; only I had. I could see his swollen member as proof that he had yet to climax. It looked red and angry.

"You haven't come."

"I know."

"Why did you stop?"

"Would you like me to come?"

I realised what he was doing. I could say no and pretend like he had no claim on me. Or I could say yes and prove just how correct he was about me.

I looked him in the eye and grabbed a hold of his raging hardon. Looking at Max's red cock with the bulging veins and the fat mushroom head, I understood why anyone would describe an erection as raging. I gentle wrapped my lips around his cock and began to suck.

Max wound his hands in my hair and began pulling my head on to his cock. He must've been very close earlier before he stopped within a couple of minutes and spurting his jizz into my mouth and over my face. I didn't swallow; instead I let it run down the side of my mouth and drip down to my breasts.

He watched me for a few minutes before he pulled me into his embrace. There was something oddly comforting about the gesture. I remembered that I was supposed to slap him after my climax, but, I was too comfortable to move. He mumbled something into the crown of my head, but, I was too overcome with sleep to pay attention to that now. I curled up within his arms and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

It was 2 AM, I noted the time on the bedside clock. I was naked and clean. I was sure that I hadn't showered before I nodded off. Who had cleaned me?

Max was also asleep, naked beside me. I couldn't believe that I had let this man have his way with me again.

At least this time didn't count as cheating, the annoying voice in my head said sarcastically.

I wanted to wake him up and talk, figure things out. But I was afraid that I would just end up bending over and begging for his cock to fuck me once more. I convinced myself that it would be better to just go to sleep and deal with the matter in the light of day. But, I'd need to get dressed first if I planned to climb back into bed with him; sleeping naked next to him was far more tempting than I knew I possessed the strength to resist.

-----------------------------------------------

I tossed about restlessly till 3 AM, fighting the urge to strip and fuck myself on Max's cock. I finally gave up on falling asleep in the bed and went to the living room to sleep on my sofa. My sofa, though cushy and comfortable wasn't meant to be used as a substitute for a bed so it took me some time before I could finally settle into a position that was comfortable enough for sleep.

When I woke up in the morning my body felt stiff and sore. It also felt like I was being blinded by the bright lights that someone had turned on all around my apartment. I had to blink a few times before I realised that it was just the sunlight streaming through the open window.

I headed to the kitchen to put the coffee pot on and was taken aback to watch Max in the midst of raiding my kitchen.

"What do you think you're doing?"

He looked up and noticed me for the first time.

"Good morning! I was just making us some breakfast."

"Okay, but does that require you to destroy my kitchen?" I pointed at the mess all round- ingredients scattered, cabinets and drawers lay tossed open, and several dirty dishes in the sink. How had I managed to sleep through all of this? I wondered. Had I been roofied? That would have explained my behaviour last night.

"It took me some time trying to figure out your kitchen set-up." He must've realised that I wasn't happy with the mess because he quickly added, "Don't worry; I'll clean it all up. In the meanwhile, why don't you hit the shower and freshen up?"

I turned to walk towards the shower. This was a different side of Max I was seeing. It made me smile.

---------------------------------------------

I returned to the kitchen after my shower feeling a little disappointed that Max had chosen not to jump me in the shower. I was surprised to find that everything in the kitchen had been tidied just as he said it would be, with the exception of the dirty dishes in the sink. He handed me a plate piled with scrambled eggs, cheese and toast and grabbed one for himself.

"I only made coffee as you didn't have any oranges for fresh OJ." Max stated apologetically.

"That's okay. Coffee's good."

We took our plates and coffee mugs and sat at the table. I looked at my plate and admired the way he had taken the trouble to present the simple fare. I scooped up a forkful of the eggs and was impressed by how soft and fluffy they tasted. So much so that I ended up wolfing them down a little faster than would be considered proper etiquette. Max watched me and smiled.

"What?" I glared at him.

"I was really hungry and these are really good." I said between mouthfuls.

"Well then, you're welcome." Max said jovially.

"Umm? Yeah. Thanks." I uttered while I nibbled on the cheese and toast. I had almost cleaned up my plate when it struck me that I was out of excuses to delay talking to him. I was trying to figure out where I ought to begin when it suddenly came to me.

I set my plate aside, took a sip of the coffee and cleared my throat to draw his attention.

Max understood that I was finally ready to talk. He took the napkin, wiped his mouth and pushed aside his plate as well.

"So?"

"Yes?" He asked patiently.

"You said last night that you came to explain something."

"Does it still matter?"

If anything, the events of the previous night had helped prove that all pertinent facts were irrelevant to the chemistry we shared.

"I loathe cheaters." I blurted.

"I feel the same way."

My eyebrow shot up and I gave him a look.

"I know you think certain events have taken place in a particular order which isn't accurate. Jenna, my ex-girlfriend was cheating on me... with Diego, my ex-best friend."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Complicated Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds