• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • New Mother, New Life Pt. 02

New Mother, New Life Pt. 02

123

I stayed at Helen's that night, both of us in her bed wearing nighties, occasionally stroking and comforting each other. I fell asleep in her arms with my face buried in her bosom. The connection I felt with this person was sublime. When I woke the next morning, I went to the bathroom to find her in the shower.

She was truly a remarkable sight. Her blonde hair appeared golden as the water ran down her slim and smooth tanned back, while a perfectly pert bum took my breath away. Its two cheeks, rounded and full, surely the result of a disciplined fitness regime, seemed to defy gravity just standing there. I was starting to stare at the water running over her beautiful bottom when she noticed I was there and suddenly turned around.

"Good morning Charlie," she said chirpily, turning around to face me apparently not caring that I had been watching her.

As she turned, my eyes naturally fell from her breasts to her front midriff and then down to her pussy. It was completely smooth of any hair allowing me to see every detail. Her outer lips formed a beautifully enticing slit from which the pink inner labia protruded slightly downwards, dripping with water from the shower. Once again, she caught me blatantly staring at her body with pure lust.

"Come, take off that wig and jump in with me and I'll give you a scrub," she said, "this is a really nice salt scrub and it will make your skin feel lovely and soft."

I took off the wig I'd been wearing all night and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My natural brown hair, after becoming trapped beneath the wig cap, made it appear flattened and weird. Not masculine, but not feminine either. The makeup residue on my face, mainly around my eyes, and the pink silk nightie I was wearing still tipped the balance of gender towards female but my hair, too long for a boy too messy for a girl just made me look androgynous.

I both hated and relished it at the same time. I loved how the makeup made me look and feel... even though it was messed up now... but I hated how my flattened down hair was a dead giveaway as to my real gender. Helen gave me a facecloth with some baby oil on it and I wiped the makeup from my face. It gave me a most refreshing feeling that felt even better once I remembered how cleansed and fresh she appeared under the shower.

Next, she washed my hair in shampoo and then conditioner after I knelt down in front of her, her fingers gently massaging my scalp, and the scent of the products seemed to awaken my feminine senses. As she moved behind me, every brush of her soft, wet, naked body against mine, felt amplified.

I felt my cock growing slowly, a little with every pulse until I knew I had a full hard-on hidden between my legs. I felt embarrassed that this was happening while I was being treated so kindly, so I tried and tried to make it go away, out of respect at least! I tried to get my mind to accept that this situation was normal and I should feel comfortable and not aroused. It was difficult but finally my erection mostly subsided.

After rinsing my hair, she scooped up some scrubbing gel and began rubbing my skin all over my body. It felt a little rough and uncomfortable, but once she had finished I could instantly feel how silky soft my skin had become, as I had never felt it before.

Then she scrubbed my feet with a pedicure board making them feel unbelievably smooth and soft. I just had to touch them, out of sheer amazement! I felt like I had the feet of a princess! I was amazed at how much softer and smoother I felt after a few simple minutes in the shower with her.

She then told me to get up, so I stood in directly in front of her. While only a couple inches shorter than my 5'7" frame, I suddenly found myself face to face with what seemed to be a beautiful angel. The water soaked her golden hair and cascaded down over her lightly tanned breasts.

Her nipples were hard and pointed surrounded by the fullness and suppleness of a double D chest. She looked up into my eyes with that stare we both had been giving each other since we met barely 24 hours ago.

Standing there so closely, almost touching yet not quite... it was creating more electricity than ever between the two of us. She leaned forward ever so slightly. Her pursed lips very gently met my wet cheek. Her nipples and breasts pressed lightly against my chest. My cock became fully erect instantly and its head rose to touch the lips of her pussy. I heard the sound of a loud lingering kiss on my left cheek and I closed my eyes and listened to the water splash on our bodies.

My instinct was telling me to fuck her right at that moment. Something else inside of me was telling me to hold back and enjoy the thrill of this sensuous feeling. So close to each other and barely touching I felt happiness and pride that I was here with Helen. My body would have to learn to overcome these physical feelings I had for her if we were going to have any normal sort of relationship in the future.

Was she just playing with me for fun, or was there something more to this, some sort of lesson to be learned? I could tell from last night that she really enjoyed sex in the most uninhibited manner. If I were talking about anyone else in the same way, I would say that they were a slut. However, I certainly couldn't call her that. Not just because she was my mother, but because she also lived her life as a free spirit. For her, sex was just another expression of that freedom.

I had to stop myself from over-complicating everything... and embracing Helen our wet, smooth bodies came into full contact. Her breasts squeezing into my chest, my hands dropping down and groping her sexy bum and our hearts seemingly at one with nothing left to say. My cock was primed and pressing against her cute, wet tummy when she dropped down to her knees in front of me.

She began to stroke my cock while looking up at me with those big beautiful eyes. She knew exactly how to press a man's buttons, as her pursed lips twitched teasingly, sending my brain wild with excitement. After only a few moments, I suddenly came hard as a big burst of cum shot out of my cock and all over her face. I had never cum so fast in my life from a hand job. Globs of cum spattered her face. She rubbed it into her skin.

"It's really good for the complexion, you know," she said, smiling brightly.

"Really? I shouldn't waste any then!" I joked.

I realised that she did not allow semen to enter her mouth just as she had avoided me cumming into her pussy the night before. She liked to play it safe, and I was relieved to see she did have some boundaries. She wiped the semen from her face with a facecloth and we dried ourselves with towels. As I did so I still could not get over how soft my skin was becoming, especially my feet. Helen noticed me feeling my feet so often.

"You really ought to take better care of yourself. You should treat your body better than a normal man would," she said.

"Well... I've had no idea what to do, to be completely honest," I admitted, "But I'm learning!"

We sat at the table in her kitchen and had coffee and toast for breakfast. It was a sunny Friday morning.

"So what do you have planned for the day?" Helen asked.

"Well I should have been at work this morning, but that's not going to happen now," I replied, "Oh, the joys of the call centre... I definitely didn't expect to be working there after I graduated from Art College."

"How did you end up there?" she asked.

"It was the first job I got when I came to London. Its genuinely soul-crushing having to repeat the same sales spiel two hundred times a day, to people who don't want to hear from you in the first place. Anyway, with such low sales, the wages barely cover the rent on my crappy one bedroom apartment. I've been warned already about missing shifts so I'm not looking forward to going in on Monday now either," I said with an air of acceptance.

"Don't worry these things always work themselves out. You didn't answer my question though... what are your plans for the day?" she said, trying to cheer me up by changing the topic.

"I was thinking maybe a haircut and an afternoon in the pub," I replied, only half-enthused about the first activity and resigned to the latter.

"Why would a young person like you with everything going for them wish to spend the day in a pub?" she asked, "You'll end up old before your time, and you have such a lovely thick head of hair, why cut it all off? I think you are missing the creativity from your life. What happened to the art student in you?"

"He crawled into a hole when the real world reared its ugly head!" I said, half-joking but realising that she had hit a raw nerve with me.

Helen spoke with breathtaking wisdom for someone who looked just a few years older than I was.

"When I was your age I was fierce and fearless. You should have that same look in your eyes but you look a little jaded... a bit downtrodden. Would you like to spend the weekend here with me? We do have plenty of catching up to do after all..."

"I don't have any clean clothes with me," was my pathetic excuse.

I was partly afraid that this weekend would turn into an incestuous head-fuck that would taint all the admiration I had developed for Helen. What if I never saw her again... after what had happened between us? How could I live with myself knowing that I met my real mother, fucked her for a weekend, and would never see her again?

"We can wash your clothes, you can then wear anything of mine you like," she said.

"Okay...that sounds good..." I said, a smile developing from the corner of my mouth. The little fetish-devil in my brain went into overdrive just thinking about all the sexy clothes I had seen the night before in her work area wardrobes. Deep down I just wanted to spend more time with her as she was the coolest people I had ever met.

"Anyway, I have work to finish today and I need another pair of hands, so having you here will be perfect," she said with the accomplished skill of a true artist.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"I have a costume that needs to be worked on, and it can be done much faster with a second pair of hands to help me," she said, "but no work is going to be done while we sit around in dressing gowns."

"Come on, this will be fun, I promise!" she said energetically, rushing from the table to her bedroom with me following her about like a lamb.

Helen's bedroom was large and tidy apart from various curious mementos on the walls. She took clothes from drawers and wardrobes and laid them on her bed. Black leggings, lace knickers and a beautiful long white patterned blouse.

"You'll need comfy clothes for working in babe, so try these on, if you don't like them you can try something else... you look like you are growing a little bit of chest hair girl!" she taunted.

"I shave it off every week but it keeps coming," I said, embarrassed.

"Well, we'll see what we can do about that later shall we?" she teased, "First let's get dressed and do some work."

I slid the black knickers on followed by the leggings. They felt very snug. The pretty, long blouse was next. I did it up but was not satisfied.

"Helen, do you have a bra I can wear?" I asked.

"Yes, the bra you wore last night is there. But you really should try to wear something comfortable or work won't be as enjoyable" she advised.

"I would prefer to wear a bra...it just feels better to me when I'm wearing everything else," my tranny logic insisted.

I got fully dressed and Helen gave me a pair of black ballet flats to wear with my outfit. I felt great, very feminine and demure. After I shaved my slight overnight face stubble, I took a look a closer look at myself in the mirror. My appearance did not match my feelings, as I still looked like a moppy-haired boy. Helen placed a hair band on my head taking the hair off my face and I instantly felt a little more feminine. She then spent some time doing my make-up in a natural light, making me look more like how I felt.

Now my face looked like I had never seen it before. In the past, I had always applied loads of make up or none. This neutral foundation made my skin tone look naturally unblemished as if I only had a little eye make-up on. Combined with the hair-band on my natural hair I felt pretty without really trying to look overly glamorous. I looked and felt more like an everyday girl. Deep down this felt like a real accomplishment, and delighted me beyond belief.

We spent the afternoon working on a fantasy costume for a television production. It was a beautiful medieval style green velvet gown with complex braided ribbons of different colours all around the hem. We overlapped the different ribbons together to form the braid and Helen sewed it to the hem while I held the material. It was interesting to watch her working so skilfully, and she spoke the whole time as she went, explaining to me what she was doing.

When we took a break Helen told me what she had planned for this evening.

"My friend Paola will be coming round later. I think you'll like her, she's a crazy Italian and so much fun! We do each other's waxing every once in a while, it saves going to the salon and paying someone else to do it. We're going out together tomorrow night if you'd like to come," she said.

"Maybe, where are you going?" I asked.

"There's a club night that runs once a month in East London called FetEXotic," she replied.

"A fetish night?" I asked, realising that this was a real opportunity for me to dress up again.

"Yes, a fetish night" she said, "We've been going there for a couple of years. It's a really good club with nice people. You could even come dressed as a woman, what do you think?"

"Yes definitely, that sounds cool!" I said, absolutely delighted.

"Great. I'll just give Paola a call and be right back," she said with a smile, actually spending quite a while on the phone while I filed and shaped my nails with an emery board.

At 6pm we had finished working on the dress when the doorbell rang. I felt nervous and sheepish immediately, in case anyone came to the door and saw me dressed as I was, so I stayed at the far end of the apartment hoping that if anyone looked in the door they would not recognise me as male.

A loud and very sexy female voice at the door instantly grabbed my attention.

"Ciao, 'Elen," went the Italian voice speaking in wonderful voluptuous sounding vowels. I turned my head to see that she was far from voluptuous. At the door was a stunningly slim Italian woman, with long black wavy hair, wearing a high-fashion loose patterned jumpsuit. The long frontal slit almost down to her navel exposed her smooth flat chest bone and the silk material gently caressed the shape of her braless very pert breasts to each side of it.

The legs of the shimmering suit were baggy but fastened around her ankles with long cuffs. Her feet were adorned by stylish, and expensive looking, roman-styled high-heeled sandals. Not many women would ever dare to pull off this outfit, but Paola had all the looks and confidence of a Milano model, which I would later discover she had been in her younger days.

"Hi, I'm Paola, and you must be 'Elen's child..." she said to me.

"'Elen you have never told me how pretty your daughter is!" she said loudly, speaking to Helen but looking at me with her vivacious eyes and bright smile.

"Hi, I'm Lottie, nice to meet you," I said, all of my nerves completely put at ease by her obvious warmth and friendliness.

Paola had the bone structure and body of a goddess and I appreciated it more closely as she approached me for a kiss. She smelt of a gorgeous perfume and her wavy black hair felt supernatural when it brushed across my face as we pecked each other on the cheek. She was probably the most exotic beautiful woman I had ever been introduced to and I quickly gelled with this likeable person.

Helen and Paola chatted over coffee about people I didn't know but I listened with intent for the sheer entertainment value of their conversation. Having spent the entire day dressed as a female I had completely forgotten that I was cross-dressed and I felt very comfortable there in such pleasant company. I sat on the couch with my legs curled up drinking my coffee and bursting out laughing every time Paola made a joke, which was often. Helen and I laughed so much at one stage we both nearly choked on our coffees! I couldn't remember enjoying myself like that for a long, long time...

"So now, I must play the bitch for you!" said Paola, looking at me and waving a pack of wax strips she took from her handbag.

"The wax-pot's heated up, let's get changed," Helen said, ushering me into her bedroom.

Helen changed into her nightie and gave me pink silk pyjamas to wear.

"Have you ever had waxing done?" she asked as we were changing.

"My ex-girlfriend tried it on my chest once and I said never again!" I said, worried about the imminent pain I might possibly receive.

"Your ex did it? She probably didn't know what she was doing. Don't worry, Paola is excellent, we've been doing each other for years. It doesn't hurt when you use the right technique," she assured me.

We came back into the lounge and Paola had changed into a short black loose dress, which showed off her long brown catwalk legs. I was mesmerised and fighting to stop myself getting an erection from the silky material brushing against the head of my suddenly growing cock so sat back curled up on the far side of the big couch. Paola started by waxing Helen as I watched and they chatted for about 15 minutes. Then it was my turn.

Luckily, I had controlled my erection sitting there by trying to normalize the situation of being amongst two beautiful women peeling their clothes off in front of me so my cock was flaccid but there was a small wet patch of pre-cum on the pink pyjamas, which I had no idea about.

"'Elen, she will ruin your pyjamas with 'er little surprise!" Paola said teasingly, "Come on... take off your pants and come over 'ere."

I obliged, gladly. I lay on my back on a towel on the couch. Paola looked at my flaccid cock.

"Oh, this is not Irish dick! It is too small!" she exclaimed in her thick Italian accent and then laughing mockingly.

"It gets bigger," I said defensively, feeling a little embarrassed but once I realised that this was exactly the reaction she was looking for I instantly saw the funny side.

"Touch it and it will get bigger!" I joked.

Helen and Paola laughed.

"No, you can touch it and keep it out of my way please, I don't want to see it winking up at me," she laughed, and got on with the job.

She plopped a large dollop of hot wax on my skin and pressed the wax strip firmly upon it with her hand, pulling it off suddenly and pressing her cool hand over the area right away, which took the most of the sting out of it. She repeated this technique all over my body and I wondered why waxing had gotten such a reputation for being painful. Afterwards, my skin did feel tingly but that was more than bearable as the touch of my extra smooth skin was divine. It had never felt this good from shaving.

The feeling of the silk pyjamas moving on my now denuded skin made me feel more feminine that I had ever felt. I savoured each movement I made as the silk brushed against me, accentuating my warm feline feeling. I was told to take my makeup off as my eyebrows could do with a tidy-up and I was glad of the opportunity to go to the bathroom, as my erect cock was once again becoming a noticeable embarrassment.

I returned from the bathroom a few minutes later and Paola waxed my eyebrows. She assured me that she would do a metro-sexual male brow tidy-up on me and she wouldn't make it look feminine. I was nervous, as I had no idea what she was doing because I could not see but both she and Helen appeared happy with the result.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • New Mother, New Life Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds