• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Playtime With Little Red

Playtime With Little Red

I'm sitting at my vanity when I hear the front door unlock with a clumsy sounding click. I look at my phone. 8:31 pm. It must be Little Red. She's eerily punctual, as per usual.

A cheery, bright voice calls down the hallway. "Hello? Misty? Anyone home?"

"Just in here! Oh, and while you're out there, pour two glasses of wine for us, would you? The wine's chilling in the fridge. You should be able to find a corkscrew in the drawer."

"Will do!"

I turn back to the mirror and listen to her make herself at home in the kitchen. She struggles a bit with removing the cork, from the sounds of it. I run my fingers along my brows and rub my lips together to smooth out the dark red lipstick (a gift from Little Red herself). I fluff out my hair, being careful not to fuck up the dark brown curls.

"Wine. Just as The Mistress commanded."

Little Red was sneaky. I didn't hear her come down the hall. She was standing in the doorway to my bedroom with a little silver serving tray carrying wine glasses and the half empty bottle of wine. She had a cute little smirk on her face. "Permission to enter, m'lady?"

"Ooo, service with a smile. Get in here, you."

She expertly delivered the tray to me and set down a full wine glass onto the vanity. "Looks like all those years of waitressing are paying off. Didn't spill a drop."

"Lucky for you... if you had of spilled any of it I might have had to give you a little punishment."

"Oh, no! I wouldn't want that!" She gave me another one of her half smiles and set down the tray on a nearby side table, but not before taking her own (very full) glass of wine. She settles down on the floor by my feet and gazes up at me. "So, what's on the agenda tonight? A hot date?"

"For your information, yeah, that's exactly what's up. The same guy from last week. Said he'd take me out for drinks."

"I hope you accidentally get hammered."

"What do you mean... accidentally? That's exactly what my plan is. I mean... he's paying, so may as well, right?"

She laughs and takes a healthy sip of her wine. "What time is the date, then? When will you be kicking me out?" She puts on a mock pout.

"Not for a while yet. Besides, I may go a little late. Make him wait. Give him time to get excited." I start to add some blush to my cheekbones. I take a healthy sized swallow from my glass. I leave behind a red lipstick print on the glass.

"You're bad."

"Mmm. You know it." I take the cover off my lipstick and add another layer.

"Your legs look ridiculously soft. Can I... touch them?" I nod. She lightly glides her fingers up my shinbones. "How.. how is this even possible. What do you use?"

"Oh, you know... razors... gel..." I'm distracted. I can't find my mascara. I shuffle some bottles and boxes around the vanity, looking for it. "Shit... where's my mascara?"

"There. Behind your perfume bottle."

"Thanks, Little Red. What would I do without you?" I wink at her teasingly and run my fingers through her hair, mussing it up.

She lets out a little laugh, but her fair skin gives her away as she blushes.

"You're actually blushing!"

She laughs out loud "I'm not! I'm not! It's just... hot in here."

"You should go open the window."

She stands up and slowly walks over to the window. I take the opportunity to check her out. It looks like she dressed up a bit for me tonight in a cute little sundress. Her red hair is tousled, just like she woke up from a nap. She has the most perfect, fair skin I've ever seen that's dotted liberally with freckles (and let me tell you a little secret, those little freckles are everywhere.) She has green eyes and a cute little nose. She's just so goddamn cute. And what's worse, she knows it and uses it to her every advantage. When she bends over to open the window and I swear she sticks her ass out a little more than necessary. Pfff. That Little Red. What a little scamp.

I take another gulp from my drink and get up from the vanity. I walk over to her and say, "you know... I don't have to go on that date for a little while yet..."

"Can we play? Just a little? Pleasepleasepleaseplease?" Her energy is infectious and I playfully grab hold of her wrists. "Are you sure?" I say jokingly. "We don't have to if you don't want to..." I lean in and lightly bite her earlobe. She lets out a surprised squeal.

"Get your ass on that bed, girl!" I command.

She turns on a dime and sashays over to the bed. She takes the hem of her dress in her hands, and in one fluid movement, she pulls it up and over her head and lets it flutter to the floor. I walk over to my bedside table and pull two long silver silk scarves out of the top drawer.

"Awww, yeah. The scarves!" She's on the bed and she's wearing only a white lace bra and a pair of Brazillian panties.

I slowly untie my robe and let it fall to the floor. "Just two girls hanging out in their underwear! Should we go full blown cliché and hit each other with pillows?" She laughs and reaches to grab a pillow with a wicked smile.

"Ah, ah! Don't you dare, my hair will get all fucked up." I laugh and take my scarves and twirl them around in the air. "You ready for these babies?"

"Let's do this."

I climb on the bed and straddle her. I slowly run my hands up her forearms, raising goosebumps. I wrap the silk around her wrists and tie them to the headboard. There she lays, my Little Red, hands bound and all mine. "What are you going to do with me now? I'm at your mercy."

I trail my finger down to her navel, then spread my hands out over her stomach. I then slowly slide them down to her sides, her hips. I slide one finger under the waistband of her underwear, and lightly tug them down. Little Red twitches slightly and giggles. I slide another finger down the other side, and tug them down a little bit more. "Ohhhh my god." Little Red can't stop laughing. "I'm dyyyying right now."

I put on my best Domme face and speak in a British accent, "Silence. I forbid you from laughing."

She catches on right away. "Yes, Mistress. I beg of you to forgive me for my... my... insolence."

"I think I may go ahead and punish you, just to teach you a lesson." I lean over to my bedside table, and open a drawer and shuffle my hand around until I find it: my telescopic tickler.

"Nooooo!" She drops the act. "No no no no, Misty, nooo! Anything but the tickler." She is half joking and half serious.

Now it's my turn to grin wickedly. "Let's see..." I slowly pull the tickler until it extends to it's full length with a snap. I twirl it around like a baton, drawing it out, teasing her. "Where to begin?"

"Miiiiiisty! Ahahahaha no- nooooo. Nonono!" She wiggles around, but her hands are tied to the bedpost so she can't get far. "Oh my god, you are awful. You are the worst!" I lightly run it up her stomach, and across her tits, right above the cups of her bra where the skin begins. Half tortured, half loving it, she giggles low in her throat. I get up on my knees and inch down her body so I can trail the tickler down the inside of her freckle-y thighs. Her legs aren't bound, so when she twitches, she bends her knees.

"Ah, ah, legs down! You have to pretend like they are tied."

She closes her eyes and bites her lip. She murmurs "Oh my god..." when I lightly sweep the feathered tickler up her thighs, up her stomach to up in-between her breasts, right where the bra clasps. I reach forward and take my hand and cup her bra, running my pinky underneath the underwire. She sighs, eyes still closed. I dust the tickler down her most sensitive area, her ribs. She's trying to fight her twitches and wiggles, but she's losing the battle. I take my thumb, and with my hand still cupped to her bra, run it over the clasp of her bra. She wants the bra off. I want the bra off. Everyone wants that bra off. So I take my hand and with an expert flick of my fingers, pop it open.

"God, finally. I never thought you would get around to it." Little Red opens her eyes only to wink one at me.

I put down the tickler so I'll have both hands free to play. "Hey now, don't make me get out the ball gag."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Playtime With Little Red

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds