• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Peg Sesh

Peg Sesh

I knock softly on the door. "Are you ready for me in there?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I open the bedroom door and see him standing naked in the middle of the room, facing the door, hands down by his sides. Just as instructed. I smile warmly. Seeing him already rock hard and ready to go just by the thought and sight of me alone makes me feel like a hot, sexy bitch. And I love feeling like a hot, sexy bitch.

I walk over to him and put my hand on the back of his neck and squeeze. "Are you ready, baby?" He inhales deeply. A calming breath which he exhales as a gust of air. "Y-yes, Mistress. I've been ready all day." He shivers as I trail my nails down the bones of his spine.

"That's what I like to hear. New, sit on the edge of the bed and watch me get ready."

He perches on the edge of the bed like a good little boy and watches me walk to the wardrobe. His cock does that cute little wiggle as it gets harder and harder.

I take my time. I want him to sweat. I open the doors and stand with my hand on my jutted out hip, contemplating how I want him to suffer tonight. I could go with the flogger... but no, that's how we played last night. Should I use my new heavy duty chrome-plated cuffs? No... I want to save those for a special occasion. My eyes then land on the soft, worn leather harness hanging to my left. Oh, yes. Suddenly I know that's what I've been craving.

I take down the harness and run the leather through my open palm, then pull it tight and taut, causing it to snap. I feel like a 1950's era school teacher and I'm loving every second of it. I take that feeling and I run with it. I turn around and smirk at him. "Well, you know what they say... spare the rod, spoil the child." He lets out an airy little laugh, then catches himself. "Surely you aren't going to whip me with that, are you?"

"No, no, of course not. I'm going to fuck you with it."

I step into the harness and belt it on snugly. I do a little dance to make sure it's fitted properly and comfortably before turning back to the wardrobe and opening the drawer specifically for dildos. I pick up my tried and true favourite: a light purple dildo of substantial, yet comfortable, size. I choose a bottle of lube and shut the wardrobe doors with a sharp bang. I walk over and attach the dildo to the harness. After some adjusting, it fits snugly right over my pelvis, pushing slightly into my clit.

"You want this? Hmm? Are you ready to be my little girl tonight?" I rub my thumb over the tip and stand in front of him so the dildo is right in front of his face. "I want you to suck it for me."

"Anything for you, Mist-" The rest of the sentence gets forgotten as I shove my purple cock into his mouth. He instantly starts tonguing the tip, then he hungrily swallows as much as he can. I can't help but giggle as I watch him. Enthusiasm is everything.

After I get my fill of watching him suck my prosthetic dick, I tell him to get into position. Hands and knees on the bed, cute little ass presented and ready. I liberally squirt lube all over my dildo, then rub some down the crack of his ass. He lets out a little yelp. "Ahh, that's a bit cold, Miss!" I laugh low in my throat but don't say anything.

I play with him for a bit, circling the tip around his opening until he is ready and begging for it. I slip the tip in slowly. He inhales sharply, but doesn't say stop. I take this as permission to run the full length of the shaft down into his body. A low, guttural moan comes from him but he says nothing. I then start getting into a rhythm, fucking him slow but steady. I put my hands on his hips and then proceed to fuck him like a fuckin' barbarian. The base of the dildo is rubbing my clit with every thrust. I bite my lip and reach around and grab his rock hard cock and squeeze. That proves to be too much for him and he squeaks out "Ah- ah! Mistress, am I allowed to cum? Please... Please... I beg of you. Please let me cum!"

"You know the rules. You don't cum until I do." I lean forward and bite his back then let go of his cock. I slowly withdraw myself from him and shove him to the bed. I unhook my harness and throw it to the ground. I roll him over and he moans as his cute pink cock rubs up against the sheets. I can practically see it throbbing with the need to cum. I untie the sides of my panties and toss them over my shoulder.

"I'm going to sit on your face and you are going to lick me and please me until I come. Understood?" He doesn't answer because I am already sitting on his face. He immediately gets down to business, just like the good little sub that he is.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Peg Sesh

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds