• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Panties

Mom's Panties

I was laying on my bed, naked, I had a pair of black lace panties wrapped around my cock and I was wanking hard. The lace felt amazing against my skin as I imagined the pussy that the unwashed lace had rubbed against. The tension was building inside me and my balls were ready to explode. I couldn't hold it any more and cum spurted from my cock on to my stomach, spurt after spurt. I finally came down from my orgasm and relaxed for a moment...

The door swung open...mom.

"Oh my god, sorry, what are you..?"

"Shit, mom. Get out I'm busy." I said trying to cover myself with my bed covers.

Mom left quickly. I felt embarressed beyond words, not only had my mom just caught me wanking, she caught me with her panties around my cock and covered in my own spunk.

I didn't take her panties because they were her's, I took them because I like panties and her's are the only ones I can get. I'm a young, single man living with my divorced mom. My sex drive is high, as you might expect from a man my age, but my luck with girls is low. I have a love of panties but the only panties I can get are my mom's. I'm not really attracted to my mom I just love panties, and wanking, so I take what I can.

I waited a while, hiding, but what with me covered in spunk I needed a shower. I crept out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I threw her panties in the hamper and washed up. I didn't see mom this time but it was only a matter of time until I saw her again. I can't really explain to her what I was doing, I just hoped she didn't ask.

The next day and I got out of bed. I could hear mom in the kitchen. I was nervous about seeing her but it had to happen sooner or later. I pulled on my pajamas and went down stairs.

"Good morning, coffee?" Mom asked casually.

"Yes, thanks." I sat at the table not sure what to say.

"Have you got any plans today? I've just got some house work to do, not much." Mom seemed to be acting like nothing happened so I did too.

"I don't have any plans but something might come up."

Me and mom ate breakfast, drank our coffee and chatted like nothing had happened. I was very relieved not to have to have 'that' chat. Mom finished first and went to do her chores, I then went for a shower. In the bathroom I looked in the hamper, a force of habit, and saw a fresh pair of yellow cotton panties. I was still feeling uneasy about last night but arousal was taking over. It wasn't the first time I'd taken her panties, just the first time I'd been caught. Mom hadn't said anything so maybe she didn't mind...

Mom never said anything about the night she caught me until, a few weeks later, it happened again...

I was in my bedroom looking at porn on my computer, naked, wanking. Mom again walked in to my room without knocking.

"Oh, sorry... I've got your clean washing." She said without leaving this time.

"That's fine, just put it on my bed." I said whilst quickly pulling on my bathrobe. Mom put my clothes on my bed and glanced at my computer screen.

"So, you like panties do you?" I had been too busy hiding my cock to hide the web page.

"Uh...well...yeah...no." I didn't know what to say.

"It's Ok. It's normal for a boy your age to masturbate. Maybe you could just hang a sock on your door handle to let me know or something. I'll leave you to it." And she left. Strangely I felt even hornier after she left and wanked hard to some milf panty porn.

I was surprised at first by how cool my mom was about my masturbating habits but the more I thought about it the more sense it made. Mom was a woman after all, and not the first to catch her son wanking, she understood sexuality. I had been hanging a sock on my door handle and she hadn't caught me since. I was still taking her dirty panties from the clothes hamper but I always returned them, often with spunk on, and mom never said anything. Perhaps things got a little too relaxed.

I was in the bathroom having a shower. The bathroom door didn't have a lock on it but that was never a problem because you could always hear the shower running from outside so you knew if someone was in there. Once again mom walked in on me.

I wasn't masturbating but I was naked, obviously, I was in the shower. I turned and covered my penis.

"Sorry sweetie, I'm desperate for a piss. Don't worry, I've seen it all before." I didn't answer. Mom was wearing a white dress. It was loose fitting and long. It hung just above her ankles. Despite my love of her panties I had never looked at my mom as a real woman until I saw her lift her skirt.

From the shower she was side on to me at the toilet and I was looking over my shoulder at her but I could see enough. She reached down to the hem of her dress and ran her hands up exposing her legs all the way. Her smooth slender legs looked longer than they had ever seemed before. She pulled her skirt over her ass and hooked her fingers in her panties. With one movement she pulled her panties down to her knees and sat on the toilet. I didn't see any of her nudity, except the side of her ass, but I had a great look at her panties. They were white cotton panties with pink spots and pink frills around the edge. I tried not to stare too obviously as my mom sat and pissed but I couldn't help myself.

Such cute panties on a woman that I was quickly realizing was hot. Her blonde curls hanging over her shoulders. Her small, pert breasts pushing her dress out. Her long legs and those cute panties. Even the sound of her pissing was sexy. In my perverted efforts to ogle my mom I had turned slightly in the shower and mom noticed me.

"I know young men are horny bastards but don't you ever rest?" She asked looking at my cock which was now visible to her and erect. I tried to hide but it was too late she had seen it.

"I know what's got you excited, I'll just leave these for you." I looked over not sure what she meant, then saw. Still sat on the toilet she pulled her panties down her legs, slipped them off her feet and dropped them on the floor. Then she stood up, flushed the toilet and left. I didn't know what to think but I wasn't going to miss an opportunity.

I jumped out of the shower, grabbed the panties and pushed them to my face. The slight feeling of guilt I normally had wanking with her panties was gone, she had given me this pair. I sniffed the musky, womanly scent and rubbed them over my skin. I wrapped them around my cock, the soft cotton felt electric. I played with the panties and myself until I came. A thick load of spunk in to the crotch of the panties.

My mind was racing with thoughts of mom and her panties. I didn't know if my incestuous thoughts were real or was it simply any woman could get me hot.

A few weeks passed and our attitudes to my masturbation had become very relaxed. I was still taking her panties and coming in them, although she hadn't given me a pair she was wearing again. Mom had even caught me cock in hand a few times, I'd stopped bothering with the sock, but we never really spoke about it.

I wanted to talk to my mom about the feelings I was having but I was on to a good thing and I didn't want to ruin it. I wanted more but had it already gone too far. Eventually I decided to talk.

Mom was in the garden hanging washing on the line. She was wearing a red t-shirt and gray sweat pants. It was nothing sexy but somehow she made it sexy. It was a tight t-shirt and it was clear from the shape of her breasts she wasn't wearing a bra but I was more interested in what was under her pants. I was trying to keep my mind focused on a sensible, adult chat but the fact several pairs of panties were hanging on the line wasn't helping. I sat on one of the garden chairs and took a deep breath.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetie." She said without even turning around.

"Well...Um...I..Uh.." She looked at me stuttering my words then realized what I was trying to get at.

"This is to do with your 'special time' isn't it?" She seemed to be enjoying my discomfort.

"Well, yeah. You seem really cool with it."

"You're a young man with needs, I understand. A lot of men like panties and I always wash the ones you use. What's the harm?"

"I'm glad you don't mind but I have to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?" Sensing my nervousness she sat on the chair next to me.

"Your panties are really hot..."

"Thanks." she smiled.

"And so are you." She smiled more but said nothing. "I want...I would like to see, if you don't mind, maybe I could..."

"You want to see me wearing panties, don't you?"

"Yes." I answered.

Mom leaned and kissed me on the cheek.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your sexual urges. There's nothing wrong with looking at what makes you happy and I'm happy to make you happy." I was delighted with her response and my inhibitions fell away.

"Can I see what you're wearing?"

"Sorry but I'm not wearing panties," My cock twitched. "but if you pick a pair off the line I'll model them." I glanced across the line at the panties there. I had gotten to know mom's panty collection quite well by now and spotted a pair I liked. I pointed to a pair of white, and fairly transparent, panties with little red flowers on.

"Those ones."

Mom leaned in to kiss my cheek again but this time she put her hand on my thigh. I felt her fingers gently brush against my hard cock through my pants. She stood up and walked towards the panties.

"We both know you want to play with yourself, you might as well get it out. I have seen you masturbating before." I was hornier than I'd ever been before and unzipped my pants and pulled them and my underwear to my ankles.

Mom was stood with her back to me. She pulled her pants down exposing her bare, beautiful ass and let them drop to the ground. She took the panties I'd picked off the line and bent over. I could just see her pussy lips, and a little hair around them, between her legs. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled when she saw me already rubbing my cock. She put one foot then the next in to the panties and pulled them slowly up her legs and over her cute ass. She wiggled her ass a little then turned around, walked closer and stood right in front of me.

"What do you think?"

Mom looked amazing. I could see the dark triangle of pubes through the thin material and they clung tight to her pussy showing the outline of her lips. She was playing with the waist band and crotch. Pulling it tight then loose then tight again, teasing me. I stared in amazement rubbing my cock madly.

"Beautiful. How do they feel?"

"Great. Why don't you see for yourself." She turned slightly and took my hand that wasn't on my cock. She placed my hand on her ass cheek. For the first time I felt not only the soft panties but the woman beneath them. My hand on my cock was going faster. She moved my hand from her ass, keeping it on her body, around her hip and on to the front.

"How's that?" She asked as I felt her pubes through the panties. I couldn't speak so I just wanked harder. She then moved my hand downwards, between her legs. I couldn't believe it, my hand was cupping my mom's panty covered pussy. The warmth of her sex and the moistness in the panties was too much for me. I moaned loudly and wanked myself through an incredible orgasm. A huge load of spunk shot out of me everywhere. Some went on to the ground, some on to my thighs and hand, some even shot on to my mom's leg. Mom wasn't bothered by the cum on her leg and let me rub her pussy until I'd finished cumming. I let go of her pussy and my cock and sat back in the chair.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" Mom finally said.

"Enjoyed it? It was the best wank I've ever had."

"Good," She smiled. "Now you had better go and clean yourself up." I stood up and pulled up my pants. Mom gave me another kiss on the cheek and I went inside. Just before I went in I looked back at her. She was pulling on her sweat pants still with my spunk on her leg and I realized I had a very good thing going.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds