• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Mrs B Ch. 01

Mrs B Ch. 01

When I was around eighteen my best mate was Chas. We were the same age and had pretty much the same interests (football, bikes, "alternative" music and, of course, girls) and would hang out drinking the odd beer and smoking the odd joint. At about the time the events to be recounted occurred his Dad had pissed off leaving his Mum with him, his sister who was a couple of years younger and his little brother. Chas wasn't too bothered about his Dad leaving; he said a few times that "life is more peaceful now without that dickhead around". Still, it obviously affected him and his siblings, and of course Alice, his Mum.

I was an only child and spent a lot of time at their house, I suppose looking for the company of the brothers and sisters I never had, and I became quite close to all the family, Alice often using my metaphorical shoulder to cry on to let off steam about her absent husband. I was a good listener I suppose. Also Janet, the daughter, was going "a bit off the rails" and tended to listen to me where her immediate family couldn't get through to her.

Alice, or Mrs Burrows (or Mrs B as I usually called her) would have been in her early forties; about five foot six with shoulder length hair which she referred to as "dusty blonde". As a normal seventeen year old lad I had, of course noticed her full bosom and lovely shapely legs leading up to her still firm and rounded buttocks. At this time in my life I was painfully shy around girls and was effectively a virgin, my sexual experience limited to some fumblings in the back of the cinema and couple of mutual masturbation sessions with a girl I was no longer going out with. Mrs B had definitely featured in a couple of my fantasies, but I would never expect them to come to fruition.

One spring day I went over to call on Chas, as the sun was shining and it seemed like the perfect afternoon to lie in the nearby woods and smoke a joint or two. I went around the rear of the house an opened the door leading to the kitchen (the back door was never locked during the daytime and I was free to enter and leave as I wanted) to find Alice sitting at the kitchen table in tears, a bundle of papers in front of her. She straightened up as I entered and said with a forced smile, "Oh, hello there Dave. Chas is out I'm afraid".

"That's OK," I replied, "what's the matter Mrs B?"

She stood up and started wiping some already clean dishes that were sitting on the drainer.

"Just that no good bloody husband of mine." She said, obviously struggling to control her emotions.

I glanced at the bundle of papers sitting on the table. They were from a law firm, official looking, and contained phrases such as "irreconcilable differences" and "decree nisi".

Alice turned around, her face flushed and her eyes red. "That fucking bastard!" she exclaimed, "Six months without a word and he sends divorce papers through the post. The cowardly, gutless...." she didn't finish the sentence as she dissolved into helpless sobbing, her face screwed up and her shoulders heaving. I stepped over to her and, not sure what to say, placed a hand on her shoulder, whereby she took me in her arms and really let the floodgates open. I held her, muttering inane comments such as "there there" and "things'll be OK", (as I said I was a good listener, not a talker), to my shame noticing the warm smell of her hair and the way her ample chest pressed into mine.

After a few minutes she gathered herself and looked me in the eye. "Sorry to unburden all this on you Dave. You shouldn't have to listen to my crap."

I muttered something along the lines of "not at all glad to be of help," and we sat down at the table.

It turned out that Chas had gone in to town to collect something from another mate of ours and would be gone for the afternoon and his brother and sister were at their grandparents for the weekend. We sat and chatted for a while and as time went by Alice seemed to cheer up a little, and I managed to persuade her, at least for now, that she was better off without her good for nothing husband.

"You're right Dave. No more tears. In fact let's celebrate" she said, reaching into her purse. She pulled out a couple of notes and handed them to me. "Nip down to Jack's and get me a decent bottle of wine. He knows what I like. There's some beers in the fridge but I feel like a couple of glasses of vino! I'll straighten myself up while you're gone and we'll have a drink to celebrate."

Jack ran the local off-licence just around the corner, and although eighteen was the legal age for buying booze he knew both the Burrows and my family pretty well and would know that I certainly wouldn't be buying a half decent bottle of wine for myself and Chas to glug in the woods on a Friday afternoon.

When I returned after about fifteen minutes or so I entered the kitchen to hear Alice shout, "I'm out on the veranda! Grab a beer from the fridge on your way!"

We jokingly called it a veranda, but it was little more than a small platform at the side of the house overlooking the neighbouring fields, with just enough room for a table and two chairs. Chas and I would often sit out here to smoke a spliff so as not to smoke out the house and arouse suspicion.

Alice was already sitting in one of the chairs, on the table a bottle opener and two wine glasses. "I brought out another glass in case you fancied a drop of wine Dave. But you're welcome to the beer if you prefer."

She had indeed changed and straightened herself up. Her blonde hair was brushed, falling over her shoulders as it caught the afternoon sun. She had changed into a light print patterned sundress which came to about half way down her thighs as she sat cross legged in the low chair. She had a look in her eye that I couldn't quite make out as she sat in the sunlight looking beautiful and sexy in way I hadn't noticed before.

I realised I had stopped dead in my tracks and was blatantly staring at her shapely legs disappearing into the hem of her skirt and the way the low cut of her dress exposed quite a bit of cleavage, where I could just make out the lacy top of her bra peeking above the neckline.

I sat down, blushing furiously, stammering, "um, Jack said you'd like, er, this one. It's nice. Apparently."

"Open it for me would you Dave," she said with a smile as she stretched her legs out in front of her. I fumbled with the corkscrew, poured her a glass and then opened my beer.

"Cheers! To new beginnings," she exclaimed as she sat up in her chair, raising her glass. "Cheers!" I replied, clinking my bottle against it, noticing that how she was sitting let me see just a little bit more of her cleavage. I looked up to find her staring straight into my eyes, obviously aware of where my gaze was directed, but all she did was sit back and sip her wine with a strange smile on her face.

We sat in silence for what seemed like several minutes when she looked at me, and sat forward again. It seemed to me as though she had come to a decision and was readying herself to say something.

"You know, Dave..." this was all she got out, as the phone started ringing indoors. She muttered "Bugger" under her breath and rose to answer it. She edged passed me to get to the door, her bum just inches from my face so I could make out the outline of her undies below the thin dress. I'm sure she gave a small, totally unnecessary wiggle of her rear as she went inside.

I took the opportunity to rearrange my seating position as I was by this time fairly aroused and needed to adjust my pants to accommodate my semi hard member.

I sat for a while enjoying the sunshine and the beer and the image of Alice's body, the combination of the three making me feel little light headed. After a few minutes Alice returned and, after sidling past me again (treating me to another view of her beautiful rear) returned to her seat.

It turned out that it was Chas on the phone, saying that he was still in town and would it be OK if he stayed over at a mate's for the night.

"I told him you were here. He apologised and said he'd catch up with you tomorrow. You don't mind do you? I'm sure we can think of something to keep us amused for the rest of the afternoon."

There was that smile again. I swear that she cast the briefest glace down at the front of my jeans before she stretched out fully in the chair and closed her eyes, basking in the spring sunlight.

This time I couldn't help but stare. She was so sexy sitting there like that; shapely legs extended and her full bosom pressing against the thin material of her dress which had ridden up a little, exposing more of her pale thighs. I drank in the sight for what seemed like ages until I realised that her eyes were now only part closed and she was watching me as attentively as I was looking at her.

"You know Dave," she said, not moving. "You've been very kind to all of us these last few months. Especially to me, listening to all my trials and tribulations. I wish there was a way I could thank you."

I was in a bit of a daze, very turned on by now but still embarrassed to be caught peeking at Alice like some sort of perv, so I just mumbled something along the lines of "Don't mention it Mrs B, it's nothing, really."

Alice raised herself so she was sitting on the very edge of her seat. As I said the "veranda" was very small and our faces were no more than a foot or so away. "No really, there must be some way I can show my appreciation" she said, looking me straight in the eyes again.

After a brief pause she said, "Do you think I'm sexy, Dave? I mean for a wizened forty-two year old."

Taken slightly aback I exclaimed, "No! I mean yes! I mean...you're not that old Mrs B, and you look pretty sexy to me. And to any sensible guy I would have thought!"

She smiled, more at my nervousness than anything I think, and whispered "Thank you kind sir. And I think you should call me Alice, don't you?" moving her face closer to mine. Even in my dazed state I knew what she was about to do and leaned forward until our lips met. We kissed, tentatively at first, but gradually built up the intensity until we were exploring each other mouths with our tongues. Soon she was sitting on my lap holding the back of my head as she kissed me deeper, our breathing heavier now, as we lost ourselves in each others' embrace. My by now fully hard member was pressing into the flesh of her thigh through our clothing, causing me some discomfort. Alice broke away from our kiss and looked down at my crotch.

"Oooh, well there's the answer to my question I think!" she said with a small giggle. "Maybe we should do something about that..." She stood up and taking me by the hand led me indoors, through the kitchen, along the hallway and to the bottom of the stairs. Here she turned at looked at me.

"It's been six months since any man has been in my bedroom. Even longer since anything actually happened there. I hope you will remember this afternoon for a long time, because I only intend for it to happen this once. And nobody is to know about it, especially Chas and the others. You OK with that?" All I could do was stare at her and nod dumbly.

I followed her up the stairs, catching a magnificent view of her thighs, almost shaking in anticipation of what was to take place. She stopped at a door and turning to me with a smile pushed it open, beckoning me with her index finger. She closed the door behind us then walked over to the window and cut out the sun's glare by pulling the curtains closed, but still leaving ample illumination in the room.

I stood where I was, not sure as to what would happen next. Alice took a couple of paces toward me so we were just inches apart. "I think we should get naked, don't you?" she murmured and took hold of the bottom of my t-shirt. I raised my arms so she could pull it over my head.

T-shirt discarded, she brushed her fingertips over my torso letting out a murmur of appreciation. Although I wasn't exactly Mr Universe I did play a lot of sport so was pretty fit. The feel of her fingers caressing my chest was getting me more turned on than ever, making my now totally rigid prick very uncomfortable in my jeans, a fact that Alice seemed to recognise, as she moved her hand down to undo the top button, and then slowly slid the zip down. She tugged them all the way to the floor and I stepped out of them so I was standing in just my briefs, rock hard cock straining against the material.

The tip of Alice's tongue protruded slightly as she licked her lips, as she turned the attention of her fingers to the front of my undies, brushing just the tips over my throbbing cock. Hooking her thumbs under the waistband she lowered them over my legs, her face coming just a fraction of an inch from the swollen, purple head of my cock as it was sprang free from the confines of my underpants.

"Oh my," she breathed as she stared at my erection, "You are a well built young man Dave, I think I'm going to enjoy getting to know you better."

"OK, my turn" she said, turning her back to me. Needing no further encouragement, I found the clasp of her dress with fumbling fingers, then eased down the zip. Her dress fell to the floor, forming a pool around her ankles, exposing the curve of her back from her shoulders to the waistband of her knickers. I ran the tip of one finger softly down the length of her spine, eliciting a deep sigh and a shudder which ran through her body.

"Now the bra young man," she gently ordered in an almost school mistress fashion. Not being one to disappoint, with still trembling fingers I unhooked the clasp, slid the straps from her shoulders and cast the article onto a nearby chair.

Alice turned around. Her breasts were full but still firm, dark brown aureole surrounding the nipples. I took her lead and started to gently brush my fingertips over the soft skin, grazing over the nipples which stiffened as her breathing came quicker. I cupped a breast in each hand, marvelling at their weight in my palms while gently pinching the now hard nipples between finger and thumb.

"I seem to be over dressed," she said looking down, giving me the hint to remove her knickers.

I knelt, took the waistband between my fingers and tugged the thin cotton garment down over her thighs, past her knees and to her ankles where she stepped out of them. I stood, and we drank in the sight of each others' nakedness; my wiry frame with my manhood jutting out of a dark tangle of pubic hair, her body curving beautifully from her shoulders to her narrowing waist before widening to the oh-so-sexy roundness of her hips and thighs, a triangle of pale blonde curls covering the mound of her sex.

Alice turned and slowly walked to the bed, pulled back the covers and lay down on her back, one knee slightly bent, and patted the space beside her in invitation. Of course I needed no further encouragement and lay down on my side next to her, revelling in the sight of her nakedness. We kissed deeply, her fingers again brushing over my chest, then down over my stomach, then further down until I let out a small gasp as she wrapped her hand around throbbing dick. Likewise, my fingers traced a pattern from her breasts to her belly and down until I felt the tight curl of her pubes. She let out a soft moan and slowly opened her legs, thighs parting to allow me access to her most secret of places. Her hand was alternately fondling my balls and slowly stroking the full length of my rigid shaft as my hand moved still lower to run a finger between her labia. Her pussy lips felt hot and swollen and she was already very wet.

"She broke away from our kiss, saying, "You see how turned on you've made me Dave? Can you feel how wet I am for you?"

In reply I slipped my middle finger into her, eliciting a sharp gasp as she bit her lower lip. I began to slowly move it in and out, at the same time moving my mouth down to suck at one of her breasts. Her hips were moving in time with my finger fucking, her breathing coming quicker as I slipped a second finger into her wet, slippery sex and I began massaging her now swollen clit with my thumb. Her ministrations on my cock had now become a little more vigourous, her hand squeezing and stroking the shaft and head to the extent I was worried that I would blow my load too soon.

She seemed to sense this and moved her hand to cup my balls. "I think you should use that cock for what it's meant for now don't you?" She pulled me on top of her, legs spread wide as she took my cock in one hand and placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy. With a slight thrust the tip entered her and I felt her warm soft flesh engulfing my manhood until my whole length was inside. She let out a low moan, holding me tightly, one hand on the back of my neck and the other gripping my bum, as she held me deep inside her.

"Oh god that feels so good Dave, your cock feels so good inside me. Does it feel good to you? Do you like having your cock inside my pussy?"

It was all I could do to reply, "Oh yes, Mrs B, it feels fantastic, it's so tight and hot! I love the feeling of your pussy around my cock!"

Her voice was a hoarse now as she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me Dave, will you fuck me with that big hard cock of yours?"

"Oh yes, Alice, I'll fuck you...my cock is so hard and wants to fuck your pussy so badly..." with this I withdrew my prick until the head was just about parting her pussy lips, then slowly thrust the whole length back into her welcoming snatch. Alice held me tighter, grabbing my buttocks and thrusting her pelvis into me as we found our rhythm. The bed was soon creaking in time with our passion, mixed with the sound of our bodies meeting and our gasps and cries of pleasure.

I knew I wasn't going to last must longer, and slowed down my thrusts to make the moment last a little.

"Don't worry Dave, I want you to come now, I want you to shoot your spunk inside me, come on Dave, fuck me and come for me, come for me now!"

Well that was enough to send me over the edge. I let out a long groan as I rammed my cock even deeper than ever inside Alice's pussy and held it there, my mind and body totally consumed by the sensations coursing through me. My cock spasmed, squirting several hot streams of my seed against her cervix. She wrapped her legs around my hips, her breath becoming ragged as she let out a series of small whimpers. "Stay there", she whispered, "I coming, I'm coming over your big hard cock! Oh god!" Her body was trembling beneath me as she ground her hips against mine, squeezing my throbbing, twitching prick with her vaginal muscles, milking it for every drop of pleasure she could extract.

Eventually she began to slowly relax, her legs falling to the bed and her beautiful sexy body lying limp beneath me. We kissed deeply and continued fondling and nuzzling each other for what seemed like ages, until eventually my softening penis slipped from her pussy, allowing our mingled juices to seep out onto the bed sheets.

"Well that's one wet patch I won't mind sleeping in," she giggled, gently pushing me from on top of her and propping herself up on one elbow to look at me.

I ran a hand from her shoulder, over her flank and caressed her hips and thighs. I was unsure what was going to happen next, so asked, "Was that OK? Did you enjoy that?"

"You couldn't tell? It's been months since I had man and that's just what I needed. And you know the best part?"

"I know what the best part was for me!" I said with a grin.

She let out one of her sexy giggles again, "No, you silly boy. The best part is that it is not yet four in the afternoon, and we have the whole house to ourselves until the morning. We are going to have such fun!"

(To be continued ...probably)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Mrs B Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds