• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Never Bet The Birds

Never Bet The Birds

12

Sometimes Jenny says I need a thicker backbone. That may be true but I am comfortable with who I am. I'm not super macho. I'm not John Wayne. I'm more William H. Macy but I like myself that way. Certainly Jenny rarely complains about me not being male model. She brags to her friends about my cooking ability and my skill with massage and pedicures. I love my Jenny with a passion.

My mother says that I married above myself, that may very well be true. Jenny is four inches taller than me, She has long fine legs and a fantastic physique. She has long black hair and crystal blue eyes. She has lovely large breasts, bowed lips and the cutest little pert nose. I love how my friends react when they see her picture. I know that many men envy the fact that I get to bed down with her.

Jenny grew up near Philly. she is a loyal and loud Eagles fan. That does not always go over so well here in the greater New York area. I'm not a football fan. For whatever reasons, I never got bitten by the bug as a kid or adolescent. Oh I know what the standings are and who has the best odds for the playoffs but I never got into sitting in front of the tube watching games. Jenny on the other hand has to follow every play and every second. On Sunday's my house is filled with football fanatics. They selected my place because I have the biggest set and I prepare the best snack food on the block. As Jenny and her friends shout about the grid iron action on TV they dine on my excellent food concoctions. It is a great way for the two of us to spend some time together even if we are in different universes.

Betting on the outcome of games is a regular thing with Jenny and her friends. Usually it is small stakes, a case of beer, a bottle of wine, that sort of thing. When the Giants play the Eagles Jenny is heavily outnumbered and if her team loses they really rub it in. Maybe everybody had had too much beer but I was not prepared for where the betting would go that week. Chief among the antagonists of my wife is my next door neighbor Stan. Stan is well over six feet tall and moves heavy machinery around all day. He is very much in shape. He's a great guy but his very presence makes me so aware of my shortcomings. He's the kind of guy I would like to look like and be like. I know that Jenny is not attracted to him, she genially despises him. Stan on the other hand can barely keep his desire for my wife hidden.

The game was progressing and Jenny seemed confident of a win. We were planning on erecting a fence about our property. Everything was in a pile in my front yard. The fencing and the posts were in a substantial pile just past the end of the drive way. All I needed was a week and some help and I would have the fence up. Jenny did not believe me when I told her that I was more than capable of the job. In any event it inspired the bet.

"Stan, if the Eagles win this one how about we dispense with the case of beer? WHEN the Eagles win you will agree to erect our fence for us. A big guy like you could probably do it alone and my hubby Saul can massage my back while I watch you work. You can get out your frustrations of rooting for such a crappy team and we get a fence in record time."

"Jenny, that is a week's worth of labor even for a guy like me. Whatever you have to do for me when the Eagles live up to their history and lose today has to last a week."

Jenny thought for a moment and said "OK how about I serve as your maid for a week."

"Tempting, but not quite good enough, Mrs. Peters. How about this? A week of NUDE maid service!"

The room went silent in the wake of that exchange. I looked angrily at Stan and then at my wife. To my considerable displeasure she seemed to be giving Stan's outrageous proposal serious consideration!

I could not believe the next words I heard.

"If you throw in a thousand dollars Stanley you have a deal."

"Done!" said Stan and the two shook hands.

"Honey," I started, "you can't be serious. What if you lose?"

"Saul darling, look at the score."

I saw why Jenny was so confident; her team had a three touchdown lead late in the game. Jenny looked at me, smiled and said "There is no way I can lose."

You can predict the rest. In the final moments of the game the New York Giants scored four times and sailed on to an easy win. Jenny stared at the television set with her jaw in her lap. While Jenny sat in silence Stan was exchanging high fives with his fellow Giants fans. The crowd watching the game had been so caught up in the action that they had temporarily forgotten about the outrageous bet. Then it seemed like everybody remembered at once. This inspired a new round of cheers and high fives.

Stan loomed over my seated wife. With difficulty she met his gaze. "I get home from work at 5:00 P.M. I'll expect you promptly at my front door at 5:30 P.M. You will work until 11:30 P.M. You'll have the thousand dollars when you complete your week."

He then looked at me and said, "Saul, as usual the food was superb, thanks for the hospitality and for having such a hot wife!"

He smirked, let his eyes linger over my wife's body, and made his way out of my house. The remainder of the guests quickly discerned mine own and Jenny's foul mood and made hasty departures. As soon as the last of them was gone I exploded.

"Are you nuts Jenny? How the hell are you going to get out of this?"

"I don't intend to, dear."

"WHAT!"

"I don't renege on my bets. If the Eagles had won I certainly would have put Stan to work on our fence and delighted in every moment of it. I'm many things darling but I'm no hypocrite."

"But you are MY wife not his, he has no right to see you naked."

"Actually Saul, by losing our wager he DID earn the right to see me naked. It disgusts me no end, Stan makes my flesh crawl but I am a woman of integrity and of my word." Then she began to tear up and sigh heavily "Oh, this is going to be the worst week of my life. I'm finished betting anything more costly than a stick of gum."

I became increasingly angry and frustrated with my wife. Jenny and I had a big argument that night. She was very upset but firm in that she intended to live up to her end of the deal. My wife can be very stubborn. She would repeat "A bet's a bet" over and over again.

"I could find some way to get out of this but I'm not that kind of person. To renege reflects badly on me and on the Birds. Eagles fans have a bad enough reputation in this town as it is. If I try to get out of it Stan and all of the friends we watch football with will never let me hear the end of it. They will call me 'a typical Eagle hypocrite.' This is bigger than just me."

After some more unpleasant fighting Jenny said, "I'll tell what I WILL do. I don't like the idea of being naked and alone with Stan in HIS house. I will tell him that unless you can be there to make sure that Stan remains a gentleman, the deal is off. I would feel much better with you there, honey. It won't make things any easier but I WILL feel safer. "

Jenny called Stan and laid out her ultimatum. Stan readily agreed as Jenny told Stan in no uncertain terms that if I was not permitted to chaperon her during her ordeal the deal was off. I was VERY angry, yet I knew that becoming, basically, a fly on the wall was the best I could do. Jenny has several faults one of which is that she is VERY stubborn. Both of us know as well that her will is stronger than mine. I don't think I have ever successfully said no to her once in all the years we have been married. On Sunday night I tried to snuggle with her in bed but Jenny brushed my hands away and said,

"I'm not in the mood Saul."

Monday fairly crawled along. My wife had a very strange and faraway look in her eyes as she donned a smart business dress. Before she left the house she gave my lips just the briefest of kisses as she made her way to the driveway. She entered our car and drove off to her office. Since I left for a work an hour after my wife, i cleaned up the kitchen like I normally did and headed off to the bus station. Since I work in town I commute via public transportation. Jenny's office is about thirty miles away. All day I had trouble focusing on my work. I sent a couple of texts to Jenny begging her to call it off. She did not reply to them. I got home, like I normally did, about twenty minuets before my wife.

I could tell the day had been a difficult one for my wife from the expression she wore. I approached her as she entered the house but she was emotionally distant, "Saul, I want your support at Stan's house. I'm in no mood for you to be anything other than my protector. I warn you now that I will probably be out of sorts for the rest of the week. I'm getting changed into something a lot simpler. The last thing I want to do is give Stan the impression that I am dressing up for him!"

She emerged a short time later from the bathroom in jeans and a simple white blouse. She wore loafers on her bare feet. She was silent as she watched the clock. The hands seemed to crawl along.

We heard Stan's loud car pulling into out cul de sac. Then we heard him singing loudly as he strode up to his front door. In just one half hour my beautiful Wife Jenny would be naked in front of a man I could never compare to. The idea filled me with, what I suspected was more than normal dread.

Whereas the entire day before this had moved at a glacial rate. The half hour until 5:30 seemed to arrive like lightning. Jennifer stood, Slid a coat over her slim frame and offered me her hand. I decided to forgo the coat as we walked hand in hand the short distance to Stan's front porch. I had butterflies in my stomach the size of bats. I could not imagine what my wife was going through. Jenny had me ring the doorbell and the door swung open. There stood Stan, filling the doorframe in his work pants and a tee shirt.

"Ah right on time. To be honest I thought that you would back down Jennifer, like I'm sure that ninety percent of worthless Eagles fans would do. Maybe Bird's fans DO have guts after all."

Jenny ignored the insult and said. "There will be a few ground rules, Stan. First I am NOT stripping for you where you can see me. I disrobe in privacy. Some things are the domain only of a husband. Second, I intend this to be a business like arrangement. I will clean and mop and do all of the things a maid would do only without clothes. Third, if my husband detects any monkey business on your part he will alert me and this peep show is over, I get my thousand dollars and I don't have to come back the rest of the week. If you can not abide by those rules and be a total gentleman, I am NOT entering your house Stan."

Stan stood a long moment in his vestibule. At last he said, "That seems more than fair Jenny. My bathroom is through that door." He pointed off to his right. Jennifer planted a kiss on my cheek and made her way towards the door Stan had indicated.

I stared up at Stan. He wore a Cheshire Cat grin that annoyed me a great deal. "You had better behave yourself Stan."

Stan looked back at me sneered and said "Or what Saul? You'll beat me up? What does a babe like Jenny see in a non-entity like you?" Then he stifled a small chuckle while I seethed. I was about to tell Jennifer the deal was off when we both heard the bathroom door open. Stan and I turned as one.

Even seeing it I could not believe it. Jennifer's spectacular nude form strode out. Her smooth alabaster skin was red with embarrassment but that did not detract from her beauty one iota. Her lovely tits tapered to a supple waist with a spectacularly sexy navel. Her nicely trimmed bush was an enticing triangle of dark hair. Her amazing legs were perhaps her best feature. Stan emitted a slow whistle. Jennifer ignored Stan's eyes taking a detailed tour of her flesh and asked, "Where are your mops and cleaning supplies, that bathroom is filthy!"

Stan stared for a moment, his lust obvious in his eyes and he sizable bulge in his pants. It took a moment for his mind to register the question Jenny had asked, then he pointed to a stack of fresh supplies in the kitchen, As business like as possible and as calmly as though she was clad in a bur qua

Jenny made her way to Stan's fresh supplies. Stan had thoughtfully supplied some latex gloves, Jenny slid these on and strode back to the bathroom with a mop, some rags and a bucket and soap.

Stan followed jenny to the bathroom and stood in door of the room to watch Jenny work. I squeezed in next to him and say my wife facing away from us. Her spectacular ass moving rhythmically as she pushed the mop over the floor. Later she got down on all fours and started scrubbing the tub. While Jenny's back was turned, Stan delightedly stroked his hard on through his pants. I thought that I would be sick.

Amazingly, Jenny seemed to get more comfortable as she worked. Having been in silence when she had cleaned the tub, she began humming to herself softly as she set to work on the free standing shower stall. After finishing the bathroom (and she did a very good job) Stan spoke again,

"A maid also cooks and prepares meals. I'm in the mood for some sandwiches. You will find fresh makings in the kitchen. Then I want you to start working on my living room. I'll be the first to admit that I am a bit of a slob. This house will take you the full week to put right."

Jenny frowned but made her way to the kitchen.

"I'll tell you this Saul, your wife has guts. I will also say that you are the luckiest dog on the planet."

"That I already knew." I replied.

A short time later Jenny reentered the living room carrying a tray of sandwiches. Her luscious boobs were only inches from the tray and Stan's eyes grew very large as they examined Jenny from close quarters.

"There are two sandwiches for you Saul as well. I realized that you must be as hungry as Stan."

I could scarcely believe my eyes. Jenny seemed to become totally at ease with the situation. Stan and I ate the delicious sandwiches in silence, we both stared at Jenny. I was really upset that Jenny seemed so at ease so quickly.

Stan looked like some idea flashed across his mind and then he began to speak,

"Jennifer, how would you like to earn three thousand dollars for the week instead of one thousand?"

Jenny got a cross look on her face crossed her arms across her chest and replied, "I am NOT sleeping with you Stan!"

"No Jenny, I would not even ask that. Its just that my poker night is Friday and I would like to hire you to make sandwiches and wait on us ... as you are now. I'll pay you three thousand dollars and you won't have to work Saturday night."

Jennifer thought a moment and said, "How many guys?"

"Jenny!" I shouted.

"Five regulars. Mostly the football gang, and of course I would like Saul to be there to keep us on our best behavior." said Stan.

"No touching under ANY circumstances. No photographs and I want the money in cash. I won't take a check or money order. I just make sandwiches, deliver beers and wait on you and the others. I'm done cleaning up Thursday night. Those are my terms and they are non negotiable."

Stan's only word was, "Done!"

"Jenny you can't seriously be considering doing that!" I began the emotion raising my voice in pitch.

"Saul, honey, we can really use three thousand dollars. It will pay to have the fence professionally installed and leave a lot over for us to have fun with. So long as there is no touching and everybody behaves themselves being naked in front of five more guys can't be worse than being naked in front of Stan. I was petrified before I came here but now my nudity doesn't matter. Stan has seen all of me and I didn't die from embarrassment."

"But you are MY wife Jenny!'

"Yes Saul dear and only YOU get to sleep with me or touch me, just because they will have seen my goodies doesn't mean they will have bedded me although I can tell by the way that Stan has been looking at me that he will be jerking off as soon as I leave. That is disgusting but I'm sure Stan has jerked off to thoughts of me naked as long as we have been neighbors. Stan is disgusting but he is like most men. The fact that he thinks my nudity is worth three thousand dollars is flattering even if Stan is the last man on the planet I would ever sleep with.

Get a hold of yourself Saul dear. You will be the envy of all of those guys after Friday night. When is the last time you were admired by them Saul? Oh I love you and admire you but the football gang disparages you when we meet for Sunday games. It bothers me that you don't stand up for yourself. But my being a nude maid will make you a hero in their eyes they will want for the rest of their lives something they will never possess in any way my undying love and my succulent pussy."

"But Jenny ... " I sputtered the rest of my objections dying in my throat. Jenny gets her way. She always has for as long as we have been a couple and I know that she always will.

The rest of that night Jenny worked, a contented smile on her face. Stan wore the smile of a cat encountering a wingless bird which really irritated me. I wanted to talk to Jenny but she was busily cleaning Stan's living room. I watched Stan but he behaved himself for the rest of the night. His huge hard on raged all night but Stan mostly succeeded in keeping his hands from stroking it . Stan and I have no common ground whatsoever so we did not even engage in small talk. Before I knew it 11:30 arrived and Jenny disappeared beck into the bathroom, closed the door behind her and exited a few moments later fully dressed.

I was livid as the two of us walked home. I tried to engage Jenny in conversation but she would have none of it. She told me that unless I calmed down I would have to sleep on the couch. I quelled my angry soul. I made a late dinner for both of us and we finally turned out the lights at close to one A.M. Jenny snuggled up to me and said,

"I don't know why. But I'm really horny right now, honey. I know it's late but I want you inside me."

Jenny was like a lynx that night. I had no idea what came over her. I sure hope that she wasn't getting turned on by Stan. But Jenny was so right about her pussy being succulent. I went down on her and dined until she came. She sucked my modest cock a bit but then slid on top of me and rode me until she orgasmed. It was better than most of our times. To be honest I love it when Jenny gets on top. Always though, even after she comes, I wonder if I really make her happy. My insecurities were not done any favors by a dream I had that night, where Stan was fucking Jenny with his huge cock, and she was on the bottom mewing like a kitten. As I woke in a cold sweat I realized that Stan had very probably had the exact same dream I had!

I have to admit that Stan was a very good boy the next several days. On Tuesday we actually had something approaching a real conversation about the fence. It was simple economic, stuff like how much I spent and where I had bought it. Stan, who knew a lot about things like that, said that I got a good price. It was the first time Stan had ever paid me a compliment on something other than my cooking. When it came time to clean Stan's bedroom Stan had me enter the room first and take down all the nudes he had tacked up on the walls. That showed more sensitivity to my wife than I would ever have imagined him capable of. Still I HATED the leer he wore as my naked wife changed the sheets on his bed however.

While Stan's behavior was impeccable his hard on never faded one iota whenever Jenny was in his house. Jenny noticed but pretended not to. I wondered what she though in private about Stan's obviously great endowment. I KNOW that she dislikes Stan intently but that doesn't mean she couldn't fantasize about his cock!

Jenny initiated sex every night after she finished working. I asked her what was turning her on so much. She lied and said it was me acting as her vigilant protector. It was good to hear but Jenny has never needed a protector. That week, despite her enthusiasm in the sack I felt very insecure. More insecure than I always do. I have a fear that one day Jenny will "come to her senses" and dump me for a guy who is bigger and stronger and better endowed. I KNOW she loves me but I just can't force that fear from my mind. It was bad enough her being naked in front of Stan. Friday was just around the corner and there would be five more guys ogling her. Five more guys who were each probably more of a man than I am.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Never Bet The Birds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds