• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate with Bailey's Irish Crème mixed in. An inexplicable way to relax in the spa tub, as the soft rock played across the speakers. The hot water soothed her flesh, her mind wandered to nothingness. The situation relaxed her, too much, nearly asleep in the bubbling water. She never noticed the slight "click" of the door closing. Her hot chocolate drink was replaced with a refreshed version but she never even noticed the exchange. An added ingredient that causes temporary memory loss, reduced motor skills, temporary muscle relaxation and a general lack of inhibitions was added, along with a mixture of "Spanish fly" so the new concoction would achieve desired affects. The generous helping of Baileys Irish Crème, was to disguise the other flavors. Yes, she was about to drink a drug infused hot chocolate, mixed with the "date rape" drug, mixed in with an arousal concoxion. She just didn't know it – YET.

A harder hitting rock song came on, distracting her from her soothing bubbles. She reached for her hot chocolate and sipped on it, letting the liquid coat her throat and further warm her insides. Without really realizing it, she had downed it all. Nothing seemed amiss as she pondered life as she knew it. Closing her eyes, sinking back into the bubbles, she never knew...... the drug coaxed her into an aroused state, where her hand meandered to her nipples, pulling them to a stiff, sensitive state; further her hand traveled over her tummy to her naked pussy. Her slit seethed with sensations she didn't recognize, her clit burning with strange feelings she could not recall ever having before. He knew it was working; soon, she'd be under the spell of HIS desire and a little help from a "Roofie" in her Hot Chocolate and Irish Crème.

She began stroking herself, tenderly opening her folds to the swirls of water as the jets circulated in the tub. He stripped, watching her in the tub using the mirror on the nearby wall, unbeknownst to her. Her head resting on the edge, her chestnut colored hair cascading over the outside rim – a blissful site for any man to see. Her fingers had begun the descent into her scorching cunt, fingering herself deeply, without understanding. As she was edging toward her climax, HE stepped into the tub – she jumped at the intrusion, unable to recognize the true state she was in. Her drugged state, confused with her high arousal and a stranger in her Hot Tub.... Gasping as he settled into the tub and more scared than her mind could reason, but without ability to move at a pace to avoid her circumstance. He reached over and tweaked a hardened nipple, to which it reacted with joy. His prick jerked with pride. She was HIS for as long as he could keep her under the spell of his "Roofie".... And maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't need it after this first time. The other nipple responded in like manner as he pulled on it, pinching and twisting.

As a deer in the headlights look crossed her face - his reflected the desire he held. He had no doubts she'd do whatever – she couldn't even extricate herself from a hot tub with a strange man. The drug had worked and would continue to work..... He slapped her buoyant boobs and watched them bob in the swirl of bubbles. Grabbing her chin, he forced her to look at him. Her eyes absent of reason, scared, stoned, freaked – too many emotions, as he kissed her, hard, slathering her lips with his tongue, probing an entrance into her hot mouth. Her lips forgave the intrusion and their tongues tangled. He leaned over her, one hand in the water moving into position and then without a warning, two fingers abruptly plugged her cunt and his thumb resourcefully mashed her slick clit. Rubbing her nub harder than it was accustomed caused her discomfort – yet she responded with fresh juices. No way could she understand this. Slipping another finger deep into her sloppy entrance, he mashed harder onto her tender clit and rubbed his rough thumb from bottom to top and back, continuing in a like manner – she exploded as a million stars burst overhead, her cries of pain, pleasure and paradox all ran together.

He reached over the edge of the tub and grabbed the handcuffs he had placed on the floor as he entered the tub. Noticing the towel hanger just over head, he grasped her wrists as she enjoyed her euphoric state of confusion and orgasmic bliss. Cuffing her was easy. Her mind fuzzy, her body profusely needing more, understanding none. Roughly, he mauled her ample tits. Soon they had bruises from his fingers and her nipples a crimson red from sucking and biting. She tried to close her legs, but between the alcohol and drugs, she was powerless. His angry cock mere inches from her face, as she stared off, questioning. Smacking her cheeks and then lips with his hardened dick, she pulled away. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled her to him. Suddenly she was greedily sucking his cock, deep, down her throat – he wasn't large, 6 inches or so, not remarkably thick either – just powerful, determined. Neither could understand her amazing cooperation nor what compelled her to suck so hungrily, but she did, right up to the moment he pulled out with a distinct pop. Aiming, he squirted his load on her face, mouth, chin, watching as it drooled onto her heaving tits.

Propping himself up on the edge of the hot tub, he worked hard to regain composure, unaware of how much this would take a toll on him. As he recovered he washed his stickiness from the bound beauty. Musing that is was a pity he didn't bring camera gear to tape his "handiwork". His strength growing, he stepped out of the tub and untied her. Helping her to her feet and out of the tub, he let her sit on the edge as he dried her. Thoughts formed in her head, but she couldn't formulate the words to speak. Dumbfounded, she stared at the floor blankly, wondering, forcing herself to recall; but she couldn't. Her abilities stripped from her, she just WAS, without a reason. He knew her reason, her purpose and that would bring them both immeasurable orgasms without a great deal of resistance, at least in the beginning.

He picked her up and placed her on the soft bed. With her cuffs still on, simply raising her arms above her head and tying them quickly to the headboard was easy. He began to spread her legs, to which she tried to struggle against him to prevent him from doing so, to no avail. She was weak, the alcohol, the "roofie" and exhaustion from her uncontrollable orgasm. He went to his bag in the closet and brought new rope, he tied her at the knees, pulling them wider than her feet, securing them to the bed railing. A vision of beauty and an absent mind – the perfect "real life sex doll" he thought. A woman he could fuck, suck with little protest and much response.

She lay still. Was she asleep? Could she have faded into a slumber? He watched. Time passed. When he finally climbed onto the bed between her tethered thighs, she failed to respond. For a moment, his heart pounded in his chest, panic setting in. Fearing he may have given too much alcohol mixed with his drug of choice. Had he killed her? Was she in a coma? Leaning forward, he felt her soft breath on his cheek. He knew he had not killed his human sex doll. A coma wasn't the goal, but he still could have a living doll to do as he pleased. Moving lower, he toyed with her splayed pussy, once fully open, he licked and caressed and nibbled his way around, savoring her juices. Taking his time he worked her clit to a mini erect cock, sucking it as she had his penis earlier. She began to move, writhe, and tug within her bounds. Fear came across her face and screams finally surfaced her throat and escaped her crimson lips. He felt her climax growing and crammed two fingers deep into her soaked love tunnel. Slowly dragging them across the top and resting them just behind her clit, he applied pressure toward her belly button. Nipping her clit, encompassing the nub into his lips, he sucked, fingered and made her come again. Her cries of fear were drowned with pleasure as her hips tried to buck him off. Begrudgingly he stopped licking so he could watch her expressions. His fingers working back and forth in her slippery cunt as it clenched at his fingers. He took his thumb and mashed her clit, drawing it up and back. Squealing, the pain, and the pressure of his carefully placed fingers rubbing her gspot again; the world began crashing in on her womanhood. She thrashed, tugged, pulled and did all she could reason to do to escape, now that her senses were returning. The bonds far too secure, her orgasm far too draining and wonderful, but her mind knew it was trouble, despite her body's betrayal. And she came again.

Tears streaked her beautiful face. Unanswered questions danced in her eyes. Her head pounded. He reveled in his accomplishments, but his dick screaming to be released. Slowly he stroked it. Her eyes drawn to the movement, watching his purple head grow. She knew the sight of a man needing it and NEEDING IT NOW. He did. He climbed fully atop of her and slammed his hardness into her soft, slick cunt. She grunted as it took her breath away from his force. Regaining more awareness, she squealed and begged and pleaded for him to stop. This only fueled his fire and he calculating moved his hips. He bit his lip, grit his teeth, whatever it took to stay rhythmic, to allow her desire to rise up. It hurt, he sweated, every nerve in his body alive with lust. Her hips rose. He conquered her again. He knew her desire rose, as did her hips to take every millimeter of him deep inside. Her walls loosened, her juices flowed and her tender clit received more friction from his careful thrusts in and out. He knew she wouldn't last much longer; nor would he for that matter. He lowered his head and caught her nipple with his teeth and gradually flicked his tongue back and forth across it. Her hips flailed, her pussy sucking at his cock and she exploded. He bit at her nipple, sending shocks of pain into her throes of ecstasy. He came. Exploding deep, hard, uncontrollably into her depths, he fell onto her. As he slowly recovered, he rolled off, onto his back, gasping for breath as if his life depended upon it. To Be Continued!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hot Chocolate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 928 milliseconds