• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Another Castle

Another Castle

123

Authors note:

This is a story based on Castle. Both the actresses and the characters in the story are over 18.

*

Detective Kate Beckett loved Richard Castle. Under the circumstances it would sound like a ridiculous lie if she said that out loud, but it was true. She did love him, as much as she'd ever loved a man. He was what she wanted, what she had been wanting for a very, very long time. But he wasn't what she needed. No, that privilege belongs to another Castle, the one who was currently kneeling before her wearing nothing but a black collar with a tag reading Property of Detective Beckett.

This wasn't something she'd gone looking for, or something she even had before. All of her other relationships had been fairly vanilla, and the few times she had been with a woman had been nothing but one night stands and brief sex filled flings. Now all of a sudden she found herself celebrating a two-year anniversary with a girl half her age who she had done unspeakable things too, things she could have never imagined herself actually doing to anyone, let alone the daughter of the man she loved... but this girl just bought something out of her she couldn't really understand, or justify.

Beckett, who referred to herself by her second name even in her own head, knew this was wrong on so many levels and had reminded herself of each and every one of them ever since this had started. She had hated herself, screamed into the mirror and made up her mind to end it once and for all a million times and yet whenever she was with Alexis she could barely even bring up the subject of putting a stop to this. Now, she decided, would be the last time she would try and end it.

As she normally did when coming home to find Alexis kneeling in front of her Beckett close and locked the door and then just enjoy it the sight of her sex slave's young, naked body. Honestly Beckett wasn't sure what was more breath-taking, that beautiful body or the wonderfully submissive position, the well-trained sub even keeping her head down until told otherwise.

Then, also as normal, Beckett stepped forward so she could gently run her fingers through soft red hair before addressing her pet, "I've spent most of my day trying to decide whether I want to find you here."

Without looking up the redhead enquired a timid voice, "And?"

"And I still haven't decided." Beckett smiled, continuing to pet her bitch for a few seconds before she asked, "Was there any second thoughts on your end? Ever?

It was a question Alexis had answered many times but she had been taught to treat each time like the first because it was important that she made it clear to the older woman that she was telling her the truth. This time round it helped that looking the brunette in the eye meant lifting her head without permission and thus earning herself a future punishment. That made her seem serious, although knowing the importance of her actions Alexis didn't need to fake her serious tone or the look on her face.

"No Mistress Beckett. Since the very first time you took me I have never doubted who or what I really am, and I'm thankful beyond description to you for showing me. I have also never doubted I want to be yours. It's the one thing I crave more than anything, and I would do anything for it. I would do anything for you, Mistress Beckett." Alexis said softly and firmly, certainly proud of herself that her words didn't sound rehearsed despite the fact that they were.

There was a long silence and then the brunette spoke softly, "Follow me."

"Yes Mistress." Alexis said softly but clearly, waiting until the older woman had walked past her before she turned and crawled after her on her hands and knees.

Alexis expected to follow her Mistress to the couch as normal, the faintest of smiles crossing her face as she recalled all the times she had helped the detective unwind from a long day by kissing/rubbing her feet, often after cleaning her boots with her tongue. Then the redhead would spend at least an hour in between the older woman's thighs before her Mistress fucked her, sometimes right there on the couch.

Instead the brunette walked directly into her bedroom, Alexis not even considering complaining as her training wouldn't allow it and the very thought of that room had her almost literally trembling with anticipation. In reality she mostly maintained her calm demeanour, not because her mistress demanded it but acting too eager could earn her a harsh punishment, and while Alexis wanted to avoid displeasing the dominant older woman at all times tonight she particularly wanted to avoid upsetting her. Not just because she wasn't in the mood for a serious ass whipping tonight, but because it could lead to a special treat being taken away.

Because of that special treat it was impossible for Alexis to hide her excitement completely, then again she was sure she always looked a little excited whenever she received the honour of being in Mistress Beckett's presence. Especially when she once again found herself kneeling at her feet, Mistress Beckett taking a seat on the bed and then waiting while Alexis practically creamed herself in anticipation.

Eventually the older woman let out a sigh, as if she was bored or even annoyed by Alexis's presence, and then slightly stuck out her right foot, "Lick my boots."

The faintest of smiles crossed Beckett's faces as her pet immediately did as she was told, Alexis swiftly leaning down and sliding her tongue over the side of her boot. She then did the other side, each time starting with just before the toes and then sliding almost all the way to her souls. She then licked the front of the issue, then the back, and then finally the bottom of the boot.

Originally Beckett had been hesitant to subject Alexis to such a humiliating and frankly disgusting act, especially when it came to the redhead licking up whatever dirt she had trod on on her return to her apartment. But Alexis had begged for it repeatedly, and the teen looked so good licking her boots, high heels and better yet her feet.

Beckett allowed Alexis the privilege of thoroughly cleaning both her boots with her tongue, the younger girl moving back and forth between each one before the older woman finally ordered, "Take them off and then rub my feet."

Again Alexis did as she was told without question, despite herself Beckett then letting out a satisfied groan as her feet were very first her boots, then her socks, then she let out another groan as Alexis began to massage her feet. This was something else the brunette hadn't really enjoyed before but Alexis had just been so eager to please that Beckett hadn't been able to resist ordering her to research the art of massages, her often aching body now once again thanking her for that gift to herself.

She'd lost count of the number of hours she'd spend with Alexis's hands rubbing her feet. Or back, or neck for that matter, Beckett becoming tempted just to once again sit back and spend a few more hours with those skilled little hands on her aching feet. Maybe after ordering her pet to get her some wine, Beckett curling up with a good book while Alexis patiently waited for her treat. But she was almost as eager to get to that as Alexis, so there would be no extended massaging tonight. However there was going to be one more thing before the real fun got underway.

"Suck my toes." Beckett sighed in pleasure, "Lick my feet. Use that pretty mouth to please your Mistress."

Briefly Alexis considered murmuring something like 'that's what my mouth is for' or 'my purpose in life is to please you Mistress Beckett', but that would have involved not immediately doing what she was commanded to do. So instead she simply lowered her head and wrapped her lips around one of the other woman's big toes and began gently sucking on it, causing her Mistress to let out a long relaxing moan.

Alexis's submissive heart fluttered. She really did live for those sounds, for those wonderful noises which let her know she was for filling her purpose in life and pleasing a dominant woman. And thankfully she got more of those moans as one by one she took each of Beckett's toes into her mouth, sucking each of them with the love and care that they deserved.

Eventually she moved onto the rest of her Mistress's feet, slowly kissing every inch of them before sliding her tongue up the bottoms, along the sides and eventually back to the toes to repeat the process all over again. And through it all Alexis's already wet pussy became more and more like a volcano waiting to blow its top, the redhead hoping that for the very first time she would cum just from being in her rightful place, grovelling at a superior woman's feet.

Alas it was not to be, the brunette eventually ordering, "Ok, that's enough... climb up here and bend over my knee."

Beaming with happiness Alexis did as she was told as quickly as she could. Sure, a small part of her wept that this wouldn't really bring her any closer to cumming, but as submissive as worshipping feet made her feel almost nothing made Alexis feel more in her place then when she was over her Mistress's knee and receiving a nice hard spanking. Not that she was expecting it to be that hard given her good behaviour and all, although that was exactly why Alexis was expecting her Mistress to spank her hard enough for her to enjoy it.

Given their nearly two-year sexual relationship Beckett was very aware that Alexis was something of a pain slut. Thankfully it wasn't a extreme level as it was shameful enough to be abusing the teenager in the way that she was, but surely there need to be certain amount of discipline in a Dom/Sub relationship, otherwise Beckett would be just aggressively topping her lovers. And she got enough of that with Rick.

But Alexis, oh Alexis gave her what she needed. And she gave Alexis what she needed, the two of them simultaneously letting out a sound of pleasure when Beckett finally raised her hand and brought it down on the wonderfully pale flesh of Alexis's bottom. Of course the satisfied sigh that escaped from Beckett's lips was drowned out by the loud cry Alexis let out, that cry also filled with pain and oddly enough surprise. Although surprise was probably the wrong word, Beckett knowing she had merely taken the girl off guard with her pre-spanking.

Whenever she was presented with Alexis's cute little ass Beckett just couldn't help herself. She squeezed and caressed those cheeks like a butcher judging the quality of a piece of meat, as almost always the Detective continuing to do that in between spanks, at first pausing between each one and then on every other strike. Which was partly for Alexis's benefit, after all she had been the perfect sub both today and really throughout their relationship and therefore hadn't earned any serious punishment, but as with most things it was mostly for Beckett's own selfish pleasure.

Of course while she loved playing with Alexis's wonderful little bubble butt Beckett did eventually forgo the joy of groping teenaged tushy in favour of giving her redheaded slut a semi-forceful spanking. Which was pretty easy to accomplish, Beckett just tapping into the frustrations of her day to increase the force of the butt beating, and as Alexis was so pale her ass cheeks quickly turned first pink and then red under the force of the blows. That, and just how much those cheeks jiggled from the impact, had Beckett yearning to move on, but she stuck with the spanking for as long as she thought was necessary just like any Dom worth her salt would.

It lasted the perfect amount for Alexis, her Mistress spanking her to the point that her poor little bottom became so sore it was no longer pleasurable. Before that point Alexis gasped, cried out and occasionally whimpered in mostly pleasure, the submissive redhead loving every firm blow to her butt which seemed the perfect amount of speed and roughness for her. Which of course in Alexis's mind was further proof that Detective Beckett was the perfect Dom for her, the college student so grateful that this wonderful woman had agreed to enslave her.

Ok, the arrangement wasn't entirely perfect, Alexis fully aware that this continuing relationship was the worst thing she'd ever done to her father, but she was so infatuated with this woman Alexis didn't think she could have stopped doing this if she tried. Plus there was still part of her which was ashamed for allowing herself to be subjected to this kind of pain and humiliation, and worse the fact that she enjoyed it so very much. That she enjoyed sexually submitting to another woman. That she was the willing sex slave of her Dad's girlfriend, something which if it ever got out would ruin their relationship, and maybe both their lives, forever.

Taking her mind off such thoughts Alexis concentrated on the thorough spanking her Mistress was now giving her, the earlier playful groping forgotten in favour of constant hard slaps to her behind. It was wonderful and horrible at the same time, although for the most part more of the former than the latter, Alexis squealing with mostly joy as she was thoroughly put in her place. And then it ended.

Part of Alexis would have liked it to go on longer. After all she was feeling particularly guilty over her actions and she wanted to be punished, something Alexis regularly felt which probably added to her love of spanking. That and the fact she was a total submissive slut. However the butt beating had only made her previously wet from anticipation pussy feel like a volcano, the type which was full of wet heat and ready to explode. So Alexis didn't even think about complaining when she suddenly found herself being pulled up into her Mistress's arms and then being kissed passionately, the kiss promising so much more to come, and oh did the older woman deliver.

Beckett made sure to touch just about every little part of Alexis's body before cupping her cute little butt, then her nicely proportioned tits and then finally in between the younger girl's thighs. That caused Alexis to break the heated kiss so she could cry out in pleasure, Beckett then grinning partly because of the wonderful sound, partly because her shamelessly happy her sex slave looked, and partly because of what she found between Alexis's legs. Not that it was a surprise. Hell, given Alexis had pressed against her thigh Beckett already had an idea how much her fuck toy needed her, but even for her redheaded little slut this was a lot of wetness, and Beckett just couldn't resist teasing Alexis about it.

"So wet for me already, huh Alexis?" Beckett whispered in the redhead's ear once she had leaned in close enough to do so.

"I'm always wet for you Mistress." Alexis confessed.

"Always?" Beckett pushed as if she didn't already know.

"Uh-huh." Alexis groaned before quickly adding, "Oh, I think about you all the time Mistress, and it makes me so wet. It makes me so wet thinking about you Mistress Beckett. Thinking about you fucking me, using me as your slut, ohhhhhhhh, everything about you makes me so horny, oooooohhhhh Gooooddddd!"

As Alexis was talking Beckett slowly rub the younger girl's pussy lips, eventually increasing the speed and force when she wanted her slut to stop talking and then pressing two fingers against Alexis's oh so eager entrance. She then let those digits rest so she could enjoy the look on Alexis's pretty little face, Beckett grinning as she pushed slightly inside her, making her bitch cry out in joy and anticipation.

"Well, wet is good, but I can't have you so tightly wound when I'm trying to pop your little cherry, sooooo..." Beckett trailed off, letting these words hang in the air for a few seconds before slamming her fingers as deep as they would go into Alexis's cunt, then almost casually adding, "I'm going to need you to cum for me."

Obedient as always Alexis did, nearly on the spot, Beckett only able to give her slave's pussy a few thrusts before Alexis clamped down on her fingers so hard it hurt. Sure, Beckett had been curling her fingers upwards to hit the college girl's G-spot, and rubbing her clit with her thumb, but it was still impressive just how quickly Alexis came on her fingers. It was also impressive that Alexis managed to keep her eyes open the whole time, although that had more to do with the training Beckett had given her and her simple desire to please her Dom than a testament to how horny Alexis was.

Whatever the reason Beckett enjoyed it as she always did, those pretty blue eyes showing the Detective just how much her Sub was loving her orgasm. It made her want to finger fuck orgasm after orgasm out of her little slut until Alexis fainted in her arms, something which had happened many times before, but as she wanted to take Alexis's virginity tonight Beckett forced herself to only make her bitch cum once. She then slowly brought Alexis down from her high and then took her fingers out of the redhead's pussy and then slip them into Alexis's mouth so she could feed the girl her own cum.

"Good girl." Beckett softly whispered as Alexis eagerly cleaned her fingers, waiting until she had completely finished before lowering her pet down onto the bed, "Now wait here while I go pick out the dildo which will have the honour of being the first to slide into your little pussy."

Alexis couldn't help let out a little whimper upon hearing these words, the redhead lifting her top half up slightly on her elbows so she could watch her Mistress as she did as promised and went through her toy collection. First she stripped off her clothes, which Alexis thoroughly enjoyed watching, but it wasn't long before she chose a well proportioned eight inch dildo which greatly relieved the teen. Not that she had seriously thought her Mistress would use one of her biggest toys on her virgin pussy, but this was something she'd been obsessing about for pretty much two years and Alexis couldn't help a few nightmarish images fill her head from time to time.

To further put her mind at ease the brunette was nice enough to grab a bottle of lubricant and, once she had firmly strapped the harness around her waist, the Detective took great care in rubbing it in. The best part was that her Mistress looked at her nearly the entire time, giving her the occasional comforting smiles in between looks of pure lust.

When the cock was thoroughly coated Beckett ordered, "Spread your legs for me my pet."

"Yes Mistress." Alexis replied, parting her legs and completely exposing her most intimate area to the woman who owned her.

Smiling again Mistress Beckett got back on the bed and started kissing her way up Alexis's right thigh. This was a surprise to Alexis who had been expecting her Mistress just to mount her and take what was rightfully hers. Not that she would even consider complaining, or that this didn't feel good, or that Alexis wasn't extremely excited about what this implied, but surely she was as ready as she was ever going to be? Surely there was no way her pussy could be any more wet and eager than it was right now? So why wait? Especially when she had been looking forward to this for so long?

Then her Mistress started to gently lick her pussy, causing Alexis to experience wonderful sensations which fully made up for not losing her virginity to the superior woman right away. Because oh wow, was her Mistress a skilled pussy eater, Alexis ashamed to admit she often forgot this fact as eating pussy was normally her job, the older woman mostly making the younger one cum from her fingers or more often than not ramming a strap-on up the redhead's ass. Again, not that Alexis was complaining.

Beckett had taught Alexis to view her butt hole as her main fuck hole, the source of if not all her pleasure then at least the place where she would cum the hardest if it were fucked. As luck would have it Alexis had an extremely sensitive rectum so it wasn't a incredibly hard task, Beckett not regretting her decision for one moment as she had wanted to hold off on taking Alexis's virginity for as long as possible. Also in the beginning Alexis had been so persistent at trying to give Beckett her cherry, and introducing her to the joy of being butt fucked had satisfied that desire for quite a while. And should they ever part ways, as Beckett had been determined to eventually do so in the beginning, if Alexis started dating men and still preferred anal sex it would be less likely that she would get pregnant. And, well... she did have an exquisite little behind, one which Beckett had adored abusing to her hearts content.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Another Castle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds