• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Dear Pt. 03

Mother Dear Pt. 03

"Don't look away from me. I'm your mother. And stop looking so nervous. You should be happy. You're pleasing me."

She sits, legs crossed. Her hands folded on her lap. She's wearing a tight white skirt, peach blouse, lace top of her bra shows around her cleavage.

I'm standing in front of her. Wearing pink lace ruffled panties, pink spike high heels with satin bows on the backs of the heels, made up in pink lip gloss and dark eye makeup, I have a big pink bow on the side of my head. I feel my face burn, bright red as I present myself to her, walk from her bedroom to her living room after preparing as she instructed.

"Now that we know you're a little queer boy it's so much easier to relate to each other, right? I mean now that we both know what you are things should be a lot more open and honest. Come to your house and catch you dressed as a girl, indeed."

She laughs, leans forward in her chair.

"Come here."

She snaps her fingers gently.

I move closer to her, feel her hand on the front of my panties. She smooths the top ruffles.

"A lady should always be aware of how she looks. That's important. You should have noticed the ruffles were bunched. Don't want you to be anything other than the perfect little girl, honey."

She reaches around and pats my butt.

"Are we all slippery back there? Are we?"

She smiles up at me.

Feel my throat tighten.

"Yes, mother."

I feel my face flush. Feels like my face will burst with redness.

"Now calm yourself. This is nothing new to you. You like boys. And I don't want you to disappoint. You know that this first time is important, first impressions matter. If he finds you unappealing after my build up you'll embarrass me."

I feel her slap my rear hard.

"Don't want that to be the case, honey, I have high hopes for you. So does he. Remember, he's a dear friend of mine."

The door bell rings.

"There he is. You just stay here, stand still. Don't move. You look perfect.

I feel like passing out, so afraid. She goes to the door. I hear her open it and then hear muffled talk, the voice of a man. Then I hear the foot steps coming toward the room I stand in.

"Mary, you are a very naughty girl. It's why I love you."

He is huge, towers over me as he moves to me. He's older, a well kept gentleman in a very expensive suit and overcoat, expensive shoes. He looks every bit the power broker.

"Your son, really?"

I feel his hand trail down my back. Feel goose bumps rise on my rear as his fingers trace the crack of my butt through my panties.

"He is. I know it's unusual but I also know your tastes. He's perfect for you, no? We both know that you are unusual as well."

She smiles at him. She stands arms folded across her breasts, stares at the two of us from the doorway.

"He looks beautiful. I love the shoes. Remains to be seen as far as what I like, but I have to say that butt is just what you said it is. Cute. And he's small too. I think I'm going like this little piece of candy."

I feel him stroke my rear. He pets me, feel my little penis stir in the front of my panties.

"When you told me about him I got instantly hard. You know my tastes, Mary. And I like the kind that like a firm hand."

"And don't you hurt him. He's my baby boy. You remember that."

She walks back to her chair, sits.

"You just take your time with him, he'll be a good boy for you. Won't you, baby?"

She looks up at me.

"Yes, mama. You know I will."

My little erection standing up slightly in the front of my panties, I feel him petting my rear end, feel his fingers inside the crack of my rear fondling me, my panties pushed up against my tight little hole. I push back against his hand. He's older, the kind I like. I start to breathe heavier. He's turning me on.

"I knew you'd like him. You can use the bedroom in my basement. He has a bed down there. I have shopping to do."

She looks to him.

"I want to take him to my place."

I feel his hand take my hand. He holds me tightly.

"I'm going to want him for more than an hour or two, can tell that already."

"You want to walk him to your car, like that?!? You want to take him home?"

She smiles at him.

"You dirty old man."

"I'll drape my overcoat over him, it'll be okay. Trust me, Mary. You know me. Your neighbors won't notice."

He is staring at me. I can see the huge bulge in his pants. I am very much of interest to this man. I feel his eyes all over me. I like him.

"I guess it'll be okay. You just make sure you have him back safely. I am holding you responsible. Want you to use him how you like but don't want him stranded or hurt. Are we clear?"

She stands, walks to my side.

"I love this little boy. He's my son."

"Mary, I would never hurt a fly. Maybe spank the fly but not hurt it."

I feel his hand come down with crack across my rear. It pulls me up and onto my toes. I yelp slightly.

I feel my mother kiss the side of my cheek.

"This should be a good adventure for you, honey. I'm sure you're going to like Alan. And don't you be shy with him. He loves little boys like you, knew it would be a great match the instant I saw you in your girl clothes at your house. Now show him what a big girl you can be."

She pets the side of my face with her finger.

"Have to say, I get wet thinking about it, baby.

I feel him drape his overcoat over my shoulders, pull me by my hand toward the door. I look back at her, feel slight fear but say nothing. I see her smile as the two of us walk to her door.

As I move toward his car I see the neighbor's houses, hear my heels click on her drive as we walk. I look back over my shoulder at her in the doorway. 'Mama...' I think to myself. I feel him push me into the passenger seat of his car and hear the door close. I see my mother close her front door as he walks to the driver's side of his car.

"You're gonna be a very good little bitch, aren't you?"

He slaps my face.

I cry out.

"Yes..yes, Sir, yes..."

I feel his hand tightly on my wrist, so tight it hurts.

"Good. We're going to get along fine. I meant what I said, you are cute. And I have a very firm hand. I know I'm gonna like your little ass and I know you're going to like me."

He starts his car. I Iook to my mother's door. She is nowhere to be seen in the windows. We drive off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Dear Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds