• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Daughter the Dancer Ch. 03

My Daughter the Dancer Ch. 03

The half an hour drive felt like it was an eternity with thoughts of his daughter continually dancing around in his head. She wouldn't stop and each time he closed his eyes he could see her swaying backside or long slender legs. The cute way she smiled so innocently kept his cock stirring. He didn't get another erection but it was a constant threat making it difficult to focus.

"Hello Mr. Carson I was hoping I'd get a chance to talk to you today!" Jake tried to pretend he didn't hear him. "Mr. Carson!" Jake sighed and stopped waiting for Craig to catch up. "Mr. Carson, good morning."

"Good morning to you to Craig. What did you want to talk to me about?" Ken tried not to sound bored. Craig was always going on about one thing or another and it was always something that Craig didn't actually need or want to understand. Sometimes he wanted to tell the young IT geek that the entire reason he had a job was because nobody else really understood all that bits and bytes shit that floated around in the computers. It was all Greek to him and listening to it made his ears want to bleed. Today was no exception, the only parts of the entire conversation that Ken actually understood were out of date, possible fire hazard and additional offsite back up. "Okay, well write a cost estimate both with and without and have it on my desk by noon, can you do that?" Craig nodded and Jake escaped into elevator. "Oh thank God."

"Rough weekend?" Jake had no idea who was speaking but he entertained them with the usual banter until it was his turn to get off the elevator and into his office. It wasn't a corner office or anything particularly impressive but it was his.

"God, I can't believe I'm standing here fantasizing about my own daughter. It's sick. I'm sick." Jake walked over to his chair and collapsed into it. "I mean no matter how much she looks like her mother she's not. I shouldn't be thinking about her at all."

Jake spun around to his computer and went through the early morning motions. Checked his mail, sent out a few memos to people he wanted to see and realized he had absolutely nothing constructive to do for nearly an hour when his first meeting took place. He tried to keep his mind focused for a few moments.

It didn't work.

He was immediately typing away furiously doing a search on Hazel Love Rockswell, the stage name of Rena Carson. He was immediately given a flood of hits. Pictures, videos, two websites one of them complete with a personal blog. "Oh God. This isn't something my little girl does on the side. This is what my Baby Girl does." Hazel wasn't just a stripper either, she was a soft core porn star.

Jake tried to convince himself that he wanted to click out of the site entirely before he saw anything more. That it wasn't his fault when he entered her modeling site because he was compelled by the same force that won't let you turn away from a car crash.

It wasn't true.

It was his fault when he started scrolling through pictures of his daughter. She seemed to like cartoon characters, Disney in particular. He recognized some of them: Tinkerbelle, Snow White, and Cinderella. Most of them he had no clue who they were with their hair every color of the rainbow. She seemed to have started off as something called a cosplayer. The later pictures had her in bikinis, lingerie, sometimes oversized shirts or with her hair done up in pig tails.

"Why Baby Girl? Why? If you needed money you could have just asked." He knew it was more complicated than that. He made too much money to get any financial aid but not enough that sending his daughter off to an Ivy League college was easy and he'd always stressed how important being self reliant was. "God, when I said stand on your own and make your own way. . ." He trailed off letting the thought linger for a while.

What did you think an attractive young woman was going to do? Settle for flipping burgers? She probably makes more money in a good weekend doing this than she would in a month as waitress. It was naïve of you not to think she was doing this. I should be thanking God, Jesus, Zeus, Ra, and Superman that the only thing she seems to have gotten into is pictures and stripping.

He continued navigating the site. After the bikini and lingerie there were lots of semi nudes and nudes, mostly topless but one series caught his eye and would not let go. It was his daughter, Rena (no Hazel), and she started out in his mockery of a little girl's dress. The baby blue skirt was far too short and the top was several sizes too small and he'd never seen a real school girl with pig tails quite like that. Certainly none that wore white lacy thongs. It started with her coming home from school on a pink bike with streamers and training wheels. Hazel parked the bike in the garage and walked into the house and for some reason there was a cake in her seat. She looked at it, then at the camera then she sat down on it with the most astonished look on her face. The last few frames were pictures of her standing up and looking back at her frosting coated rump as if she couldn't fathom how the hell something like that could have happened.

Jake had never considered little girls or anything involving food sexy before. Well maybe a girl in a whip cream bikini but that was different than seeing his daughter's buttocks coated in frosting. "That's fucking sexy." The only thought in his mind was just how much he wished he'd been there to get down on his knees and lick the frosting from his daughter's amazing ass.

"Oh my." Jake whispered to himself continuing to click through a few more of the albums.

He was so engrossed in the pictures of his daughter that he didn't notice Annie until she dumped a pile of folders on his desk. "Whatcha lookin' at. It must be pretty interesting to have you so caught up in it."

Jake moved as deliberately as he could manage to close down the window of his daughter and replace it with an email. "Oh nothing Annie, just reading the emails for the day and I got a little distracted." His eyes flickered away from the computer to Annie.

Annie quirked a brow and smirked. "What kind of email has you saying 'oh my'?" Jake stammered for a moment searching for an answer but nothing came to mind. "That's what I thought. So what were you looking at?"

"Okay, you caught me, I was checking out a local strip joint." Jake whispered.

"Mr. Carson!" Annie exclaimed in mock shock. "I had no idea you enjoyed looking at young women in their underwear." She smiled. "So what inspired this?" Annie slid onto his desk shoving the folders out of the way.

"Just need to unwind a bit and. . .it just did okay?" Jake replied.

Annie tilted her head slightly and stood up straightening out her skirt. "Okay, no need to get testy. I was just wondering if this was a group outing or not. You know you promised me a lap dance if I ever let you take me to a strip club." Jake immediately blushed and tried to look away from her but there wasn't any place to look. "It's okay I know you were just kidding. And so was I, would never let you take me out for drinks let alone to a strip club! And if I did I certainly wouldn't be getting any lap dances. You're a married man and I have a fiancée."

Both of those things were true, it had never stopped either of them from doing a little harmless flirting around the office. Jake had occasionally wondered how much she was joking but never had the courage to test it.

The entire rest of the day was maddening. Jake hadn't had an analog clock in the office for years but he swore he could hear one clicking the seconds away. He'd already made up his mind that he would see his daughter dance. It was the worst idea he'd ever committed to and he wasn't even certain when he'd committed. He just knew that he was going and that was that. When the day finished he drove straight to the club where his daughter would be performing.

"The cover's ten bucks." Jake had been so busy staring at the floor that he hadn't noticed the bounce until he nearly ran straight into him.

Jake handed the man a twenty and slipped in to the club without waiting for his change. It had been years, decades actually, since the last time Jake had gone to a strip club. They'd changed a lot since the last time he'd been. This wasn't a seedy smoke filled dive, it was almost classy. To Jakes' surprise there were even a few women sitting in the front row tossing dollars up to the stage.

Jake made his way to the table farthest from the stage. "Can I get you a drink?" Jake turned slowly turned towards the young woman standing beside him.

"Sure, I'll take a Long Island Ice Tea." Jake replied. The girl smiled and turned skipping through the club. Jake couldn't tear his eyes away from the perky Latina. The perfectly rounded globes of her ass were on full display in the black shorts she was wearing and the knee high white socks were almost like search lamps pointed toward them. She came back a few minutes later with his drink a smile. "Hey miss. . ."

"Candi, with an 'I'" Candi answered with flirtatious smile.

"Candi, I came here tonight because I heard there is going to be a special attraction." Jake started.

Candi slid into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You mean Hazel? She'll be up next." She ground her hips against his for a moment. The words had only just left her mouth when the lights dimmed in the club. "Well, actually I guess she's on right now. You don't mind if I stay here for the show do ya?"

"Not at all." Jake replied wrapping his arms gently around her middle and pulling her back against him.

A spotlight hit the stage and the room went completely silent. A moment later a Japanese rock song started playing. "In the name of the moon I'll punish you!" Hazel cried and a single leg emerged from behind the curtain wrapped in a knee high bright red boot. The years she'd spent in ballet and gymnastics had certainly paid off, she made it look effortless when she lifted her leg almost straight up and then came prancing out from the curtain.

Hazel was wearing a sailor styled get up with a blue skirt that just covered her butt, a white blouse with a blue handkerchief tied around her neck like miniature cape. The knot was hidden beneath a big red bow with a red colored gem at its center. Hazel was wearing a pair of white gloves that came a few inches past her elbows and to top it off she was wearing a yellow wig. Not blond but sunburst yellow done in a pair of pig tails stopped just shy of her knees.

Hazel strutted out to the pole at the center of the stage and struck a dramatic pose with her fingers in the shape of a 'V' in front of her face. "That means you evil doer!" Hazel spun on the tips of her toes and tossed a plastic crown out into the crowd where a man snatched it up and howled something lewd at Hazel.

"Wow, she's good." Candi whispered. "And I see you agree." She pushed against Jake's hardening cock.

"Yes she is." Jake replied.

On stage Hazel marched to the edge of the stage and dropped to her knees shaking her breasts then leaning forward to retrieve a dollar bill with her teeth. Stepped off the stage and onto the table allowing two men to help her to the floor and tuck a few bills into the waist band of her skirt. "I fight for truth and justice!" She shouted strutting through the crowd pulling.

Jake couldn't take his eyes away from his daughter. She looked like a hero as she marched around the room collecting money from the patrons. She came within a few feet of the table where Jake was sitting but thank fully she just kept strutting past finally returning to the stage.

That time she went to the pole and jumped up to the top wrapping her legs around it and hanging upside down. She was still hanging, spinning around it slowly when she untied the handkerchief and tossed it to the crowd shortly followed by the blouse. When Hazel reached the ground she spun around and stood back up with her back to the crowd and slowly unzipped the skirt while rocking her hips to the music. Hazel kept her hips rocking as she inched the skirt all the way to the floor. She balanced easily on one foot while her skirt hung from the other foot stopping briefly over each of the men in the front row. Jake couldn't quite hear what was being said but he could see the increasingly large wads of cash being waved at his daughter.

They were bidding on her skirt.

The shouts grew louder and louder until finally Hazel chose a winner and dumped the skirt on his head before striding to the other side. This time she sat down on the edge of the stage and inched her blue with yellow moon print panties down and once again there were men bidding on his daughter's clothing. This time didn't last nearly as long as the bidding for her skirt had, even in the back Jake could clearly hear that his daughter's panties had gone for two hundred bucks.

"Do you guys want to see how the princess of the moon vanquishes evil?" Hazel cried while strutting up and down the stage. The crowd roared in response. "I can't hear you! I asked you want to see me vanquish some evil!" The response was even louder this time. "Good. I'm gonna need a little help though, won't someone help me?"

Now nude save for boots and gloves Hazel squatted, legs spread wide open. She brought one hand up to her face tugging at the corner of her mouth while the other stretched out pointing to the crowd. From there she sank to her knees leaning back until the back of her head nearly touched the stage before erecting herself again. Jake found himself nearly hypnotized by the way Hazel rolled her slim stomach like a belly dancer. It certainly wasn't the result of ballet or gymnastics.

"You, you can help me!" The spot light raced across the crowd to another woman, she was dressed similarly to Hazel except her skirt was red, her boots were replaced with slutty heels and her hair was straight and black. "Help me with the crystal moon scepter!" The woman picked up what looked like a spear with a dildo on the end and approached the stage.

"MOON SCEPTER POWER!" Both women shouted at once.

Jake felt his breath catch in his lungs. The moon scepter lit up like an obscene Christmas Tree with lights in several colors and they looked to be rotating. Even in the back where Jake was seated he could hear it buzzing.

"Oh wow, you're in for a treat mr. We don't normally let girls do stuff like this but Hazel wanted to do something special while she's in town." Candi whispered. She seemed every bit as enthralled with Hazel as everybody else in the club.

The girl in the red skirt moved up behind Hazel who sank down onto all fours and let the other woman push the dildo into her from behind. Jake was fairly certain his daughter didn't actually see him through the crowd even though she was looking directly at him. He could see the expression on her face. Her eyes eventually screwed shut and her mouth feel open mewling obscenities while the other girl continued pumping the dildo into her. Jake watched his daughter come on stage while nearly one hundred people were staring at her.

The show finally ended with both girls on stage licking the glowing rod. "Thank you all!" Hazel struck a final pose thrusting the dildo staff high into the air like a weapon then turned and strode off stage.

Jake didn't know what to do with himself. He didn't really notice Candi slide out of his lap and return to her job waiting tables. He did notice that somehow his drink had emptied itself during his daughter's performance and a fresh one was waiting beside it.

Jake didn't even touch the second drink. Before he did Hazel came out and started walking through the club offering lap dances. Jake left a twenty on the table, lowered his head and escaped from the club as quickly as he could manage.

The drive home for Jake was something of a haze. He didn't really remember stopping by the supermarket for a bottle of Jack Daniels, he didn't remember getting home and turning on his Xbox. He was so focused on it that he didn't notice his daughter until she was right behind him. "Hey there Daddy, whatcha playin?" She leaned over the back of the couch gently pressing her lips to the side of his head. She smelled like strawberries and liquor.

"Oh Just getting in a bit of Street Fighter." He used to play the game nearly nonstop when he was a kid, not he barely even recognized the characters but he kept picking up the newest copy regardless. "What about you, what were you up to?"

"Oh me? Nothing particularly interesting. I just went out to the club, went dancing with a couple of friends. You know, girl stuff."

"Did you have fun?" Jake asked. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that she was back in that sailor outfit the only difference being she had ditched the wig and gloves and her shirt actually covered her trimmed and toned tummy. It didn't really matter, Jake could easily imagine what lay just beneath. He still remembered how she moved like a serpent up on the stage.

"Yeah, lots of fun." She replied. "Well Daddy I'm gonna go get some sleep. I'm gonna go to the beach tomorrow with the girls."

"Okay." Jake took a moment to put the game on pause and watch Rena walk up the stairs with her perfectly formed ass peaking from beneath the sailor skirt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Daughter the Dancer Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds