• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Training of Harvey Kyle

The Training of Harvey Kyle

Harvey Kyle couldn't believe it when the beautiful Corinne agreed to marry him. Had he known it was a collaboration between his stepmother and Corinne he'd have had second thoughts. Harvey's life would never be the same again

Part One.

"But Mother, why can't I go with you and Jimmy, it's my wedding day tomorrow, not Jimmy's," shouted Harvey Kyle to his Mother.

"Corinne said you weren't to be allowed out tonight, said she couldn't trust you, now stop whining or I'll have to punish you, we'll be back late so make sure you get an early night."

"Alright Mother," he answered knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere.

Jimmy and his Mother were heading to Harvey's fiancée's house, Harvey was her stepson, Jimmy was her son, her daughter was already at Corinne's house waiting for them.

Betsy Kyle and Jimmy climbed into the back of the car, her husband Roger was driving them to the home of Corinne.

"You look very sexy tonight Mother," said Jimmy leaning over and fondling her tits.

"You don't look so bad yourself son," she answered rubbing his crotch.

They arrived at the house and Jimmy and Betsy alighted from the car, "we'll ring you when we want to go back, make sure you're awake," she told her husband.

"Come in, hi Betsy, hi Jimmy, wow," she said a s Jimmy picked her up and kissed her hard on the lips. Corinne responded by kissing him back their tongues entwined in each other's mouths.

"Come on you two, plenty of time for that later," chided Betsy.

"Hi sis," said Jimmy as a very attractive girl came towards him as he hugged her squeezing her ass cheeks as he did, "you're looking lovely as usual Anna, I could fuck you right here and now."

"You wait your turn Jimmy Carroll jus t like the rest," she laughed and kissed him.

"Hi Betsy, good to see you again," said Corinne's Daddy hugging her and squeezing her buttocks as well.

Drinks flowed and soon Robert, Corinne's Dad called order, "I'd like to toast the bride to be, she's getting married to Harvey tomorrow, I hope they'll both be very happy, well I know Corinne will," and everyone laughed.

Corinne and Betsy had met in a bar, they began talking and Corinne said she wanted to get married and have kids but didn't want to settle down, Corinne was a slut, her two brothers and her Daddy had been fucking her and her Mother for ages, she loved cock.

Both her brothers were in the military and couldn't make it home for the wedding but promised to make it up to Corinne when they did come home, she knew what that meant, a lot of fucking and DPs.

Betsy listened as she went on about not wanting to give up sex but still be married. Betsy took her home and introduced her to Harvey, he was a wimp but as Betsy explained Corinne didn't have to fuck him, just marry him.

Like Corinne, Betsy was also a slut, her husband, the second one was a cuckold, she had two sons and a daughter by her first marriage, one was living in another town but Jimmy still lived at home and fucked her and his sister daily.

Harvey fell in love, Corinne was beautiful with long dark hair, blue eyes and a figure to die for. Corinne wouldn't let him fuck her, he was only allowed to lick her pussy when she demanded it.

Tomorrow was the wedding day, "now I think it's time to enjoy ourselves, let the party begin, I think it's only fair I have the bride to be first, don't you agree," said the brides father

A chorus of 'yes' came back as Corinne smiled and stood beside her Daddy.

Corinne put her drink down and knelt before him unfastening his pants, pulling out his cock she began to suck it as the crowd cheered. It was a signal for everyone else to join in and soon naked bodies were writhing around on couches and the floor.

At home Harvey sat watching television thoroughly bored and angry. The one thought that cheered him up was the thought of spending the next night with his beautiful bride and getting away from his domineering stepmother.

Next morning a mad scramble was made for the bathrooms as each of the guests wanted to be first to get ready. Harvey for his part was being readied by Betsy who had hidden his wedding suit from him ever since she and Corinne had designed it.

It had been around two thirty when Betsy and Jimmy finally got home and as usual 'Gloria' as her husband was now called had to clean her pussy from the many loads of cum in her pussy.

Harvey was already up feeling excited about today, at last he was going to marry his beautiful bride, and tonight, he shuddered with excitement as the vision ran through his mind.

"Time to put your suit on Harvey, we have to be going soon," said Betsy opening the case she kept the suit in.

"I can't wear that Mother, look at it," he shouted as he saw the wedding suit.

It was white, there were pink roses embroidered all over it and the lapels were also embroidered with small flowers.

The shirt was frilly, almost like a woman's frilly blouse, the shoes had been specially made, although obviously men's shoes they had high heels that looked like the heels a woman would wear.

"Mother, I can't wear that, I'll look like a sissy."

Betsy walked up to him and slapped him hard across his cheek, "now listen you ungrateful cunt, Corinne and I both designed this for you, are you going to disappoint her by not wearing it, I can call her now and tell her to call the wedding off if you like."

That shook Harvey, he didn't want to lose his beautiful bride, the thought of never licking that wonderful pussy again filled him with dread.

"Okay, okay, I'll wear it, it's under protest but I'll wear it," answered Harvey resigned to the fact he wouldn't beat his stepmother in any argument.

"That's my boy" said Betsy now all motherly like as she helped him get ready.

"Very nice," said Jimmy suppressing a laugh as he saw Harvey for the first time in his suit.

Gloria was allowed to wear his normal suit for the first time in ages, he was normally in panties, garter belt and stockings complete with high heels.

The wedding was to be held at Corinne's house, she ha d warned the guests not to laugh at Harvey's suit, all of them knew what was going on, most of them there had fucked each other at some point in time.

Harvey, Jimmy and Betsy arrived to a round of applause from the assembled crowd, there were about fifteen or so there who began to congratulate Harvey on his wedding suit.

Corinne for her part was dressed in a black trouser suit with a man's shirt and tie buttoned up to the top.

The preacher arrived and the ceremony began, "do you Harvey Kyle take this woman to love, honour, obey in all things, respect her at all times no matter what."

"I do," said Harvey.

"Do you Corinne Annabelle Leveson take this man."

"I do," answered Corinne.

Harvey was about to ask why she hadn't agreed to honour and obey but was silenced by Betsy with a dig in the ribs.

"I now pronounce you woman and husband, you may kiss the bridegroom."

Harvey again was going to say something but Corinne kissed him on the cheek and whispered "we'll discuss it later honey."

A cheer went up from the crowd and congratulations were made all around, Jimmy hugged her pressing his crotch hard against her as she returned the movement.

"I think I'll change out of these clothes now," she said winking at Jimmy who nodded back.

"I'll change mine as well," said Harvey, "I'll be glad to get out of these."

"No darling, you look so nice in that suit, I want you to keep it on, please, just for me."

Harvey was disappointed, "okay honey, just for you, but tomorrow I'm never going to wear it again."

"We'll see honey, we'll see."

Jimmy followed upstairs a couple of minutes later, Corinne was waiting, she threw herself into his arms and they kissed passionately before he threw her on the bed pulling off her trousers and underwear.

Corinne gasped as his tongue found her clit and sucked on it, she pulled his hair as his tongue ran all over her wet cunt and then fingered her.

"Fuck me, fuck me now Jimmy, I'm so horny."

Jimmy didn't need a second invitation, in a couple of seconds he had his pants off and was ready to spear her cunt with his hard cock.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck it, fuck my pussy, fuck it hard," cried Corinne as Jimmy pounded her as hard as he could. Corinne's legs were wrapped around him as she arched her body up fucking him back in return.

No one saw Anna slip in through the door and lock it behind her, the first Corinne knew was when she felt a hand on her tit, she opened her eyes to see Anna looking back at her.

"Isn't the first fuck supposed to be for my stepbrother," she said leaning down and sucking Corinne's nipple heightening her pleasure.

"We are going to have such fun together as a family, two families actually, your Dad's a great fuck Corinne."

Corinne didn't answer, she was cumming hard, "that's it bro., fuck her hard, make her cum again and again," shouted Anna who by now was rubbing her own pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," shouted Jimmy as semen spurted inside Corinne's pussy mixing with her own.

Anna was kissing Corinne now, her tongue was deep in Corinne's mouth as her hands kneaded both breasts. Jimmy brought his cock over to them and both women sucked it clean before Jimmy dressed and left to go back down stairs.

"Send Harvey up will you," shouted Corinne, "he may as well start now cleaning me out when I get fucked," she said to Anna.

"Can I stay and watch, I want to see the little weasel clean you out."

"But of course, we're sisters in law aren't we, sisters share everything."

"I'm so glad you got married to him," kissing her again.

"Oh hi honey, I'm so horny, will you lick my pussy for me, no one licks it as good as you darling."

Harvey looked at Anna as much as to say, will you leave please.

"Oh don't worry about her, after all she's your step sister, she doesn't mind, do you Anna?"

"Not at all, in fact when you're finished you can lick mine as well, will that be okay Corinne."

"Absolutely Anna, share and share alike, that's my motto, now come on darling, get your head between my legs, NOW," she shouted.

Harvey jumped, he had never heard her be so bossy, he hesitated for a second, "Harvey, when your wife tells you to do something do it, do you want me to call Mom," said Anna.

Harvey had been punished all his life by his stepmother, she had used a cane and a whip to punish him, he knew she would punish him in front of everyone with no qualms about it.

He sighed and got to his knees, Corinne opened her legs wide and ordered him to suck her pussy. Harvey put his tongue inside, today it tasted different, more salty, he tried to say something but Corinne closed her legs tightly around his neck.

"Get your tongue in deeper Harvey, I want to feel your nose pressed hard against my clit," encouraged Corinne.

Harvey pushed his tongue in as deep as he could as Corinne arched up, the thought of her husband cleaning her lovers cum from her cunt really turned her on, she was ready to cum.

"Oh fuck yes, swallow it Harvey, swallow mu cum, swallow it, oh fuck yes fuck," she cried almost strangling Harvey in the process.

"Fuck that was good, I'm going to make you lick my pussy every day, now show your sister how good you are, I'm going to get dressed."

Anna already had her underwear off, watching Harvey and Corinne had made her as horny as hell. She lay on the bed with legs open, her bald pussy glistened she was so wet, a loud gasp came from her as Harvey's tongue went inside her.

"I told you he was good didn't I," laughed Corinne as she dressed and got ready to meet and possibly fuck her guests.

"Congratulations darling," said her father as he too pressed his crotch hard against her, may more followed, both male and female letting her know they were available whenever she was ready.

Upstairs Harvey was drowning in cum, Anna had flooded him holding him tightly just like Corinne as he swallowed and swallowed.

Anna rose and straightened her dress not even speaking to Harvey, she just waved her arm beckoning him to follow downstairs.

The first thing he saw was a guest with his hand on Corinne's breast inside her top, "hey you, take your hand off my wife's breast," he shouted lunging at the man who easily ducked inside.

Betsy grabbed him along with Corinne and her father and dragged him to another room.

"What the hell's the matter with you, why did you show your wife up like that," said Betsy slapping him hard.

"He had his hand on her breast Mother, she's my wife."

"Oh so that gives you the right to embarrass her does it?," she asked.

Now it was Corinne's turn, "I may be your wife, but this is my body, if a friend, or indeed anyone wants to feel my breast, or any other part of my body that's my choice, understand."

"But honey, you're my wife,"

"I said do you understand Harvey," grabbing his balls and squeezing hard.

"Yes, I understand," said Harvey though gritted teeth and pain.

"Good, now you go back out there and apologise to my friend, you will tell him that he's got your permission to touch me anywhere he wants, come on, do it if you know what's good for you," snarled Corinne with a venom that scared Harvey.

"And call him Sir when you do," as she led him back to the room.

"Harvey has something to say to you."

"I'm sorry Sir for shouting at you, you have my permission to touch my wife anywhere you wish, please forgive me."

The crowd went back to what they were doing leaving Harvey standing alone in the middle of the room, he looked around, another man had his hand under Corinne's dress fondling her ass cheeks whilst another was unbuttoning her blouse all the way down.

If Harvey thought living with his stepmother was hell he was mistaken, from now on his life would be one of servitude and obedience in all things.

TBC

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Training of Harvey Kyle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 926 milliseconds