• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Losing Your Senses Ch. 04

Losing Your Senses Ch. 04

For the past few months our sex lives have been getting more adventurous. Last month my wife took control and decided to fuck me. I lost a bet and she made me into her servant for the night.

Little did I know that it would include her fucking me in the ass with her mini vibe. Little did I know that I would like it. It turned into one of the most intense nights of my life, but I decided that payback was due.

The evening was innocent enough. We went out for a few drinks at the local pub, saw a few friends, and had a good time, but nothing that would prepare her for what was coming next. We returned home and I led her by the hand to the bedroom. We kissed. Eventually our embrace led us to the bed, our hands wandering over our bodies. I suggested that she change into something more comfortable.

With that, she headed to the bathroom. I was ready to initiate my revenge, and my hope was that she would enjoy it as much as I did. I had thought about this for weeks. I spent many nights laying in bed with an erection stroking my cock while plotting how I would pleasure my wife AND carry out my payback.

While she was in the bathroom, I ditched my clothes and moved to the bed. My cock was getting hard just thinking about the rest of the evening.

In a matter of minutes, she appeared from the bathroom wearing nothing but a robe. She looked ravishing as always. Her robe draped open showing me her cleavage. More blood rushed to my cock.

"Calm down," I thought to myself. This must be a slow sensual process. Your pleasure can wait.

I motioned her to my side of the bed. I jumped up from the bed and grabbed her hands softly. I stepped back and just stared at her chest, teasing me. I looked deep into her eyes as I took the robe from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

We stood naked as I hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"I love you, and I want to make love to you. You are an amazing woman with an amazing body."

We kissed. My hands wandered over her body. I nibbled on her ear, and kissed at her neck. I knew it was time to move forward with my plan for the evening.

We moved to the bed and I had her lie face down. I stretched her arms above her head. She seemed a little confused, but did not resist. With that, I climbed on top of her with a bottle of lavender oil. It was warm.

She let out a slight moan as I poured the oil on her back. I started to work it in, rubbing the oil on her neck, her shoulders, and her back. As I worked the oil from her lower back to her shoulders, I whispered in her ear.

"I get so turned on thinking of you and knowing how good you make me feel."

I could sense her smile. I poured more oil on her back, massaging it in and encouraging her to relax. I climbed off and moved to the front of the bed so I could work the oil from her shoulders down her arms to her hands. I took my time working her arms, knowing that I was reaching the turning point.

With both arms oiled she was feeling awesome - soft, sexy, sensual, and ready for more. It was my turn to exert control.

I must have been nervous, but I wanted tonight to move to a unique level. I fumbled for the rope I had tied to the bedpost earlier in the day. I grabbed it and put it on her right wrist. She gasped, seemingly confused. Then I grabbed the rope from the other bedpost and placed it on her left wrist. She glared at me.

She quickly realized that she was now tied to the bed and somewhat helpless. The ropes were not tight. In fact, she had room to move. I wanted it that way.

I climbed back on top, finished rubbing her back and then focused on her legs. I think she forgot about the ropes and was awash in the scent of the lavender oil and the sensation of my strong hands working her body. It was time to move on.

I leaned forward, my full weight on top of her, my rock hard cock pressing on her ass, and whispered in her ear for her to turn over.

Still tied to the bed, it was tough for her to roll over. She needed my help. I grabbed her by the hips and helped her to roll over to her side, and then to her back. Fortunately, I had left enough slack in the ropes. She was now laying face up, her hands above her head tied to the bedpost. She was mine for the evening, and I was ready to focus on her totally.

"What's next?" she thought to herself, but she could not bring herself to ask. Her eyes were closed immersed in the moment, wondering what I was going to do next.

I found a spot next to her on the bed. I kissed her on the lips. I kissed her cheek. I kissed her neck. Then I whispered in her ear "you always make me feel so good."

Lying next to her, I took a single fingertip and touched her as lightly as I could. I pulled my finger down her body. It was electric, stimulating, but sensual.

I started on her right arm. I gently pulled my finger down her arm, across her shoulder, down her chest between her luscious tits, down her belly, across her hips, and as far down her right leg as I could reach.

She cracked a subtle smile and a soft moan escaped her lips.

"ummmmmm."

I used a very light touch, barely caressing her, creating a tingle through her body. Did it tickle, or just tingle? I didn't care. As I crossed various regions, her body would twitch ever so lightly. It didn't tickle, but it made her twitch as the sensation was so stimulating. I decided to do it again.

My touch was ever so slight. My finger, wet from the oil, slid down her arm to her shoulder. I went from her shoulder down between her tits. She wiggled, as if daring me to play with her tits.

"Not yet," I thought to myself as I continued down her body.

As my finger slid across her belly headed for her pussy, she clenched with excitement. But I did not cave in. I kept going, narrowly missing her pussy and heading down her right leg. My finger made a u-turn and re-traced my tracks back up her body. The goal was a "barely there" sensation that would make her tingle. It was working.

Her rock hard nipples showed me it was working. I leaned over to kiss her. She kissed me back, hard. Her tongue dove into my mouth as if to say "enough, I'm yours, so fuck me now," but she never uttered a word. I was ready. My cock was ready. But there was more to my plan.

I had always been intrigued by sensory deprivation and heightened awareness. Tonight I would explore that further. I grabbed a feather that I had stashed on the bed stand. I took the feather and re-traced my route across her body. The goal was to see how lightly I could drag the feather across her body, and how much could I tease her.

It was an incredible sensation and she was growing lost in what I was doing. There was nothing else in her mind except the focus on her body. Her nipples grew bigger and harder. She spread her legs, as if to beg me to go further. And she started to moan as the sensation became more pleasurable.

I teased her, gliding the feather across her body. Her arms, her shoulders, her neck, gently across her face, down her chest, across her stomach. I worked every part of her body for what seemed like an hour, carefully avoiding her most erogenous areas. With every stroke, she wanted me more. She wanted to be satisfied. But she never spoke.

I watched her every move intently. She reached for her tits. Squeezing her nipples would push her over the edge, except she couldn't reach. Frustrated, she realized there was not enough slack in the rope to reach her smoking hot tits. I could see the disappointment in her face. So, I teased her some more, using the feather to circle her nipples, and to do a figure eight across her chest. She squirmed, desperate for more. With the last stroke, I dragged the feather across her nipple and down her body. She gasped. I almost came right then.

"Keep going," I said to myself. "Don't stop!"

She wanted me to fuck her, but I had other plans.

As I moved the feather to her face, I know she was disappointed, but I was pushing the envelope further. I started at her cheek, then down her neck, and then circled her tits, and then I pulled the feather across her nipple.

It must have felt amazing because she thrust her chest out. I thought maybe she was having an orgasm. She raised from the bed trying to get more. As much as she wanted it, I was in control.

I kept going, this time dragging the soft feather down across her stomach and straight down between her legs. As the feather crossed her pussy, the sensation hit her clit.

She collapsed back on the bed, her tits now out of her mind and her attention now on her aching pussy. She pulled her knees up as if to concede her body to me, inviting me to do anything to her pussy.

I simply stared at her and enjoyed the view, as well as the thought of where this was going.

I started at her neck this time, repeating the process.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she mumbled.

She wanted to speak. She wanted to let me know how good she felt. She couldn't. The tingling sensation engulfing her body prevented her from full words. Her hot little body tingled everywhere.

I circled her tits, but this time as the feather worked its way south, I leaned in and licked her nipple. My hot breath and my wet tongue added to the sensation.

"Oh god yes," she muttered.

The feathery touch continued south ever so slowly. As she recovered, she realized that the feather was headed for her pussy. "Could it?" she thought, frozen with anticipation. I did.

I dragged the feather across her navel and straight down. As I crossed her pussy, she raised her hips inviting me to go further. I dragged it across her pussy lips with the slightest touch. She held the position, hands above her head, nipples rock hard, and hips in the air begging for me to just fuck her. Put it in her. Do something, anything to make her cum. I wouldn't. Not yet.

I paused and watched her tug on the ropes again. If only she could get free, one hand would squeeze a nipple and the other would bury two fingers deep inside her wet pussy. But I was not ready for that.

She felt the feather pull across her nipple, circling, tingling, and teasing.

"Oh please, please take me now. I can't take any more."

With that, my mouth clamped down on her nipple sucking it deep into my mouth. My tongue circled and danced driving her wild. At the same time, the feather moved.

I reached as far as I could and it landed on the inside of her thigh. I slowly started pulling it up. I felt her push her knees open, begging me to play with her wet pussy. She pushed hard and wide as if I needed more access. I didn't.

The feather dragged across her wet pussy and as it did, she thrust her hips into the air. As she did, I let my pinky finger split her pussy lips. She was wet beyond belief. I pulled the feather further north, and placed it on her belly.

"Now what?" she thought realizing I had stopped.

I continued to play with her nipple in my mouth. I slid my finger between her pussy lips. She was really wet. I buried my finger deeper as if to scoop up some wetness. I rubbed it on her tits and nipples. And then I sucked it off.

"Ummmmm," I made sure she knew how much I enjoyed this and how good she tasted. I did it again.

This time, I put two fingers deep inside her pussy. She twitched, but wanted more. I pulled my fingers out and moved them to her mouth. She opened wide, begging me to let her taste her juices. I couldn't resist.

"Ummmm."

Her tone was defining her ecstasy. She was totally absorbed in the moment.

"I want to play with your cock," she muttered, but I said nothing.

Instead, I reached for the bed stand and grabbed the man sized vibrator. It was a full nine inches and I planned to let her enjoy every part of it. Every touch created an incredible sensation within her.

I moved my mouth down to her pubic mound. She was starting to breath more heavily now. Inhale, and then moan as she exhaled. Inhale, and then a longer slower moan as she exhaled. Her sounds were driving me crazy, my cock throbbing, yearning for relief. I had to lick her pussy. It was sopping wet, and tasted so good. But I did not want her to cum.

My tongue split her lips and I could tell that there was an intense orgasm building inside of her. I was tempted to keep going, sucking on her clit, but I couldn't. I had worked too hard for a special night. Instead, I gently brushed the head of the dildo across her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

I took the dildo in my mouth to get it ready for her. I took the whole thing in my mouth so the shaft would be nice and wet. I could taste her sweetness. She must have opened her eyes long enough to catch me with a cock in my mouth.

She asked, "Do you like that?"

I ignored her comment and started to work on her with the dildo. I rubbed it across her lips, and then would gently push. She rocked her hips to give me better access. I pushed deeper, then pulled all the way out. Then pushed a little deeper, then all the way out. The sensation was driving her wild. Her hips rocked more with every thrust. In, then out slowly. In more, then out slowly. Deeper, then out slowly. Her breathing quickened as my pace increased. And while my dick was throbbing, I knew she was reaching new levels of excitement.

"Oh god yes," she uttered as if she was in some sort of trance.

I fucked her for the next ten minutes varying the depth and pace. Her cunt was squeezing, wanting more, wanting it deeper. I could tell she was getting close to an intense orgasm. She tried desperately to reach for her tits, but to no avail. She could not get free.

I moved down the bed to lay between her legs. The view of the dildo piercing her pussy, in and out, in and out, was amazing. I straightened her legs and moved them closer together. It simply heightened the feeling of her tight pussy being impaled by all nine inches.

Each time I thrust it deep inside of her she responded even more. I did not think she could take much more. I shoved the dildo deep inside of her and then moved her legs together, my legs straddling hers. I squeezed her knees together. The cock inside of her felt even better then before.

I took the last rope and quickly tied her knees together, with the dildo still inside of her. She was a little unsure of what was next, but she felt full. I think she enjoyed the break from being fucked because she seemed to relax for a minute.

I slid my hand between her thighs and pushed it up towards her pussy. She wanted to open her legs, but she couldn't. As I reached the end of the vibrator, I stared at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, panting trying to find some inner peace.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

I had flicked on the vibrator - both buttons! The first button started the internal vibration. All nine inches were now tingling inside her sopping wet pussy. The second button was the clit massager.

"bzzzzzzzz!"

She lit up. She started to stir. Her legs tied together held the dildo deep in her crotch. She could not be still.

I was engrossed watching her. I wanted to touch her, but I couldn't. I moved so I was lying next to her again. She could not have cared less where I was or what I was doing. She was lost in delight.

The excitement and tingling inside her was building like crazy. A big cock fucking her and massaging her clit at the same time, all nine inches inside of her. It took seconds. She was speechless. She just mumbled sounds as the pleasure became overwhelming.

She bucked. She twisted. She tried to grab her tits. She thrust her hips. She tried to break free of the ropes. Nothing worked. The sensation of a light feather tickled. The sensation of the dildo inside her was exasperating. She was over the edge, trembling uncontrollably.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god!"

I knew what was building inside of her and so did she.

She was thrashing left and right. Her tits ached, but the electricity in her pussy completely overwhelmed everything she had ever experienced. Building, the orgasm inside of her was reaching the point of no return. Back and forth, she fought it trying to calm the sensation, even though there was no way she wanted it to stop. I could only watch and stroke my throbbing cock.

She tensed, frozen in time for what seemed like an eternity, trying to fight the eruption. In seconds she exploded, her pussy convulsing from the most intense orgasm of her life. It went on for at least 30 seconds. She tried to speak, but she couldn't even manage to exhale.

As the orgasm started to subside, I could tell how much she enjoyed it.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes!"

I think she thought it was over. I thought otherwise.

I locked my lips onto her tits sucking her nipples. The vibrator was still shoved deep inside of her, with her knees tied tight so it could not escape. It was still on. The sensation in her pussy was beyond anything she had ever felt. Her body was fighting it.

"That's enough...take it out!" she demanded.

I just smiled at her.

She pulled her arms trying to break free. It didn't work. She wriggled her hips. That did not work either. It just kept going. Her clit tingled like never before. A second eruption. She had to cave in.

In less than a minute, her second orgasm hit her with even more intensity then the first one. This time, her entire body shook in waves of spasms. She shook from head to toe, trembling with intense pleasure. She went on that way, speechless, completely consumed with an intense electrifying orgasm that lasted more than thirty seconds.

She went limp. I was worried that she was unconscious. Worried that I had gone too far, I shoved my hand between her legs and turned off both buttons. She lay motionless. She was breathing, but totally motionless. I wasn't sure what to do. She stayed that way for about a minute before opening her eyes. She gasped for air, but was barely coherent. I kissed her.

"I hope you liked that!"

I kissed her, then reached over her head and removed the two ropes restraining her arms. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She did not say a word. She held me tight. Something had changed inside of her. I had unleashed a feeling she did not know existed.

She grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off. In seconds I came all over her.

Watching her experience the most intense orgasms of her life had sent me over the edge. We crashed in each other's arms. We fucked the next morning. Life hasn't been the same since. I wonder what's next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Losing Your Senses Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds