• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Doctor Took Advantage

The Doctor Took Advantage

123

A word of thanks to my editor, whoredinarygirl, for all the time, hard work, and patience she put in helping me get this right. Couldn't have done it without her!

*****

PART I

MY GIRLFRIEND GETS PREGNANT

The story you're about to read is true and is the story of some experiences that my wife and I had when she became pregnant with our first ch***. The events occurred over a period of about 8 months, beginning just after she became pregnant, until she delivered. I am telling this story as best I remember it, from things that my wife related to me, and to the experience we both shared.

Folks generally trust their physicians, and rightly so. When we get sick, we trust them to take care of us and make us well; happily, that is normally what happens. Now, along with that trust is the physician's responsibility to be respectful of his or her patients and not take advantage of the situations afforded to them when in private in the exam room. And as I said before, that is normally the case. But there is always the exception or the unusual, which occurs when the patient either isn't aware, or thinks he or she has no control.

Jan and I had been dating for quite some time, and of course, having sex. I was her first, and she mine, and the sex was awkward at first, but we eventually got the hang of it and thoroughly enjoyed each other. One thing led to another, and sure enough, she got pregnant! Jan discovered she was pregnant while I was away at school, in another state. What tipped her off to possibly being pregnant was that she missed a period, and being a young lady of 18 years, she got worried that she was either sick, or pregnant.

When Jan finally got the nerve to tell her mother that she wasn't "regular," her mother naturally wanted to take care of her "little girl," like all good mothers would. Jan's mother called her personal physician, I'll call him Doctor John, and set up an appointment for Jan. What could Jan do but go along, and soon enough, the day came for her appointment with the doctor and off they went to the doctor's clinic.

When they got there, Jan was so nervous she could hardly talk to the receptionist. The lady took her information, and then told Jan that she and her mother could wait in the lobby area till she was called. Finally she heard a nurse call her name, and so Jan and her mother walked out of the lobby and followed the nurse.

On the way to the exam room, the nurse weighed Jan, and then they continued down the hall. The nurse entered one of the exam rooms, beckoned them in, told them to get comfortable, and then told them that she would return momentarily before leaving the room. There were two chairs and an exam table in the room, plus a small desk with some medical tools on it.

Jan and her mother sat down in the two chairs and in a few minutes, the nurse returned. When she did, she asked Jan to get up onto the exam table and sit, so that she could take her vitals. Jan did as she was asked. The nurse then asked a few questions, took a few notes, and took Jan's temperature and blood pressure. The nurse then told Jan that the doctor would be coming in soon and walked out.

Jan sat there scared to death. Her mother told her that everything was going to be alright, that she shouldn't be scared. She said that Doctor John was a very nice doctor, and that Jan would like him. Jan didn't remember much more about the wait except that her mother kept chatting about things that really didn't matter to her at the time.

After what seemed like an eternity, Doctor John finally walked into the exam room, greeted her mother, and introduced himself to Jan. Jan's first impression was that she liked him. This calmed her nerves somewhat, and then Doctor John started asking her some questions about her visit. When Jan explained that she was late on her monthly cycle, Doctor John asked her about the possibility of her being pregnant. Jan replied that she didn't know, but didn't think so, and all this was happening with her mother sitting in the exam room listening. Doctor John decided that they needed a urine sample to check, so he had Jan walk down the hall to a bathroom and pee in a very small cup (she confessed to me that she peed all over her hand trying to hit it because she was so nervous). Then she finished, washed her hands, then walked out and left the urine sample for the nurse to test.

When Jan returned to the exam room, she discovered Doctor John had left, and then waited there with her mother for the results. While they were waiting, her mother asked her if there was a possibility that Jan might be pregnant, and Jan had to tell her that she had in fact been having sex with me, and that it was a possibility. Well, sure enough, after a short time, Doctor John returned to the exam room and informed Jan and her mother that the test had come back positive; she was pregnant. Jan was stunned and didn't know what to say, so she just started to cry. Her mother consoled her as best as she could. After a few moments, Dr. John told Jan and her mother that he was going to have to do a complete physical on Jan. He also informed her mother that she couldn't be in the exam room during the physical, and that she would have to wait outside in the lobby. Jan was absolutely petrified! Then, just before he walked out of the exam room, Dr. John told Jan to completely disrobe, including her bra and panties, and to put on an exam gown with the opening to the back. Jan's mother then told her that she would be fine, to relax, and that she would be waiting for her in the lobby. Then her mother walked out of the room, leaving Jan sitting on the exam table.

Jan got up off of the exam table, removed all her clothes, underwear and bra included, folded them onto a chair, and put on the exam gown as she was told. About the time she got the exam gown tied around her neck, the nurse walked back in and assisted her to up onto the exam table, and then the nurse walked back out of the room. Jan was shaking like a leaf. Not only was she scared, but the room was also cold, and not having anything on but a bed sheet of sorts wasn't helping. She sat on the exam table wondering what in the world the doctor was going to do as she had never had a complete physical exam in her life!

PART II

A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE

Jan just sat there on the exam table scared to death. Then, all too quickly, Doctor John walked back into the exam room. This time, he had quite an air of authority about him, and Jan felt like a little girl going before her father after she had done something wrong. Within a few moments, Dr. John walked up to her and started to examine her... the head, neck, ears, throat, all the while talking to her about her plans for the b**y, and the father of her b**y.

When he was finished with the preliminaries, Dr. John told Jan to undo the little tie at the back of her neck and drop the front of the exam gown so that he could examine her breasts. Jan did as she was told, then Dr. John began his breast exam by cupping each breast and squeezing them, also pinching her nipples as though trying to get some "milk" out of them. Jan told me that when he pinched her nipples, it hurt. She said he also fondled her breasts for several moments.

Now remember, here is this very pretty and very shapely 18 year old young lady sitting in an exam room without anything on but an exam gown. Jan weighed just a little over 105 pounds, and had a 32-20-33 figure with C-cup breasts. She was very pretty with dark hair and brown eyes; sexually appealing to any man, especially an older fellow like Dr. John. And here she sits, essentially a captive in the fact that she has to endure this examination being done by her doctor because she is pregnant, not because she chooses to. And so he continued with his breast exam.

When Doctor John finally finished the breast exam and listening to her heart, he told Jan to lie down on the exam table, and for her to put her legs straight out. She did so, and pulled the top of the gown back up to cover herself. It was at about that time the nurse came back in the room. The next thing Dr. John did was to walk up to the exam table and draw the exam gown up from the bottom and lay it up over her abdomen. Jan was now completely exposed from the waist down. He then proceeded to examine her stomach, probing all around, and listening with his stethoscope. Then he began to examine her pubic hair, running his fingers through the hair like a comb. Shortly, he began to run his fingers over her privates, slowly moving them up and down and spreading her vaginal lips, looking closely at them. She wasn't sure what he was doing, and it surprised and embarrassed her; she didn't like it one bit, but assumed it was part of a normal exam.

Dr. John then told the nurse he was ready for her to make Jan ready for the rest of the exam. The nurse then proceeded to set up the exam table by pulling the stirrups out and locking them in place. Jan had no idea what was happening. The nurse then instructed Jan to turn and lie back on the table. She had never undergone a physical that included a pap smear and pelvic exam, so she was really surprised by what happened next. Doctor John positioned himself at the foot of the exam table, took each of Jan's legs, individually, and placed them in the stirrups. That is about the time the nurse laid a sheet over Jan's legs so that Doctor John was hidden from view. He then dropped the "leaf" that was just below Jan's hips, and told Jan to scoot down on the table till her hips were just about off the edge. As she did so, he assisted her by placing his hands on each side of her hips and pulling her along.

Then began the external exam, which she really disliked. Jan related to me it seemed like Dr. John took an awful long time examining her privates. And then came the speculum. "That thing was cold, and it hurt!" she told me. When Dr. John started putting the speculum into her vagina, it surprised her, and because it was cold, she tensed up, which made it more difficult for Dr. John to insert it. But, he just kept pushing till he finally got it where he wanted it, then opened the bills. Jan tells me that this was the most uncomfortable thing that she has ever experienced.

Jan was about ready to throw up. She was becoming nauseated by what was happening, and the speculum being inside of her wasn't helping. Then, all of sudden, she felt like she was having severe cramps. Dr. John had begun to obtain a pap smear and this was causing her to have the cramping. But Jan had no idea what was happening and all she knew was that it was painful and she didn't like it. Naturally, this caused her to involuntarily move her knees together, but Dr. John pushed them back apart and none too gently. Then he removed the speculum, to Jan's relief, handed the plate with the cultures to the nurse, and told the nurse to take them to the lab.

The nurse left the room and Jan thought the exam was over. But the next thing she knew, she felt Dr. John's fingers probing around on her privates again and massaging her vaginal lips. She said he kept this up for quite some time until she felt herself becoming aroused, which she didn't want to do.

In a few moments, Dr. John inserted one of his fingers into her vagina and started his internal exam. Jan said he took his time, and surprised her by not only putting one finger in her vagina, but also put another in as well, and pushed hard up into her as though trying to find something. This she really disliked! Finally he finished and removed his fingers, snapped his gloves off, summoned the nurse, and left the exam room.

The nurse removed the sheet and handed Jan a towel to clean up with. Then she helped Jan out of the stirrups and to sit up, and then told her she could get dressed. Jan dressed as quickly as she could, and as she dressed, the nurse told her to have a seat and that the doctor would return to give her his report and to answer questions.

When Dr. John returned, he told Jan that the best he could determine was she was about two months along and everything appeared normal. Jan asked some questions, and he gave her some prescriptions, then he told her he wanted to see her in three weeks and left the room. Jan couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Jan told me that she doesn't remember much about the ride home or what she and her mother talked about. She was still shaken up about finding she was pregnant, and about her experience with the doctor. She also said that she was very sore down there... Jan had bad cramps for a day or two and she supposed that was from the Pap smear.

PART III

OUR SEX LIFE HITS A BUMPY ROAD

Over the next month, we had to decide on where and when to get married and how to begin to get ready to take care of our new b**y who was on the way. Jan's parents were very supportive, and in fact, helped us with much of the preparation. The wedding day came; we got married, and then started our life together. I was very happy, proud to know that I would soon be a new father, and very proud of my new wife. Jan wasn't so sure some of the time, but she was leaning on me for support, and I tried to stay positive for her sake.

The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, was that the once wonderful sex we had shared together wasn't so wonderful anymore. Jan sometimes seemed to almost despise my wanting to have sex with her and it put a bit of a strain on our new marriage. I couldn't understand why, since she was already pregnant, she wasn't more receptive to me. Naturally, as a young man, I was horny all the time, and very often, when we would go to bed, I would start to make out with her, but more often than not, I would be rebuffed. The times she did have sex with me it was almost as if she would allow me do my business, then roll over and go to sleep without showing any affection. It didn't make sense at the time, but over the next few months, I began to understand why.

The months seemed to come slowly, and I began to notice that Jan would get especially nervous about the time she would have to go visit Dr. John for her monthly exams. And sex was absolutely out of the question for about a week before and after her appointments. There were many fights over this lack of intimacy from her, and this friction between she and I almost caused us to split up. Jan would return home from her appointments, she would complain that the exams made her nervous and she didn't want to have sex because of that. I began to ask questions, but she would get mad at me and tell me that she didn't want to talk about it, so I didn't push the issue. What I didn't realize was that when Jan would go for her monthly check ups, Dr. John seemed to be taking advantage of her while she was alone with him in the exam room.

It started during her second visit, her third month of pregnancy, when Jan was with Dr. John and he was performing his routine exam of her. After the nurse had gotten her blood pressure and checked her temperature, Dr. John excused the nurse from the room, and then told Jan to go behind the curtain that was in the room, remove all her clothes, and put on an exam gown so that he could continue. She did so, and when she returned, he told her to get up on the exam table and lie down with her legs outstretched. She did as he instructed, then he reached around behind her neck, untied the string holding the gown, and pulled it down and off of her arms. This completely exposed her breasts and upper body.

Then Dr. John took his stethoscope and listened to her heart on all sides of her breasts. Then he began to examine her breasts, and Jan says he really began squeezing her nipples hard again. He pinched and massaged her breasts till he made them very sore, as though he was looking for "milk." His next move was to place the gown back up to her neck, then lift the gown from below until it lay across her chest just below her breasts. This exposed her completely from the abdomen down to her toes.

Probing her abdomen and slowly caressing her with both hands, Dr. John massaged her from just below her breasts down her sides to just above her hips. It was if he was examining a fine piece of art as he ran his hands all over her body. He continued to caress her down both of her legs, gently massaging as he went. Jan said that though it was pleasant, she was a little surprised. She had surely not expected anything like this.

As he walked to the foot of the exam table, he took each leg, one at time, and gently massaged her calves and feet. This fully relaxed Jan and she said she was actually beginning to enjoy the experience. But then Dr. John surprised her. He pushed her feet back up to about her hips, and walked back around to the side of the exam table whereupon he took her by the knees and spread them apart exposing her, then reached down and began to slowly examine her privates with his left hand.

In a moment, Dr. John reached around her leg with his right hand and pushed two fingers into her vagina, slowly working them around as he performed a pelvic exam. Jan closed her eyes and waited for him to finish, but he continued for a long time, slowly moving his fingers in and out as though trying to excite her sexually.

Dr. John finally stopped, removed his fingers and hands, and told her he was finished with his exam. Then he told her to schedule another appointment in three weeks. Jan was a little upset by what had just happened and didn't say anything. She just lie on the table, totally exposed from the breasts down, until Dr. John told her that she could get up off the table and get dressed, and then he left the exam room.

Jan sat up on the side of the table, holding the exam gown up to cover herself. As she lowered herself off the exam table, her legs were shaking so bad she could hardly stand. She really didn't know what to think about what had just occurred. As she got dressed to leave, Jan realized that the only thing she really could do was go back out to the front desk and schedule another exam for the following month, and possibly endure this all over again. Jan really didn't want to, but she felt she didn't have any choice as she had to continue with her pre-natal checkups, no matter what would occur in the doctor's office. Then Jan got herself dressed, left the room, made her appointment, and drove home.

When Jan got home, she went into the bath, cleaned up, changed underwear, and waited for me to return home that evening. When I got home, I asked her how her exam went and she told me it was OK, but didn't say much more except that the doctor had told her that she was doing fine, never mentioning his unusual exam methods. I did notice that she was a little distracted but didn't think much of it. We had dinner, watched some TV, and then retired to bed. Needless to say, Jan wasn't the least bit interested in sex with me that night.

I had never had the opportunity to meet this Doctor John, and when I mentioned this fact to Jan, she suggested that I go with her on her next exam so that we could be introduced. Little did I realize that she wanted me there so that I could kind of protect her by being in the room. Jan thought that if I was present, it would discourage Dr. John from playing his little games.

To get the time off, I had to do some rearranging of my work schedule, but I managed to get the morning shift off and go with Jan to her appointment. We arrived at the clinic a few minutes early, signed her in, and then sat in the waiting room. Jan was very nervous and I thought it was just because I was with her and about to meet her doctor. Soon enough, her name was called, and we walked back into the exam area and entered the exam room.

The nurse did her usual routine of checking Jan's temperature, weight, and her blood pressure, then left the room. We sat in the room together on the two chairs, waiting and chatting. Jan was unsettled and jumped when Dr. John came in. We stood up together, and she introduced me as her husband. Dr. John and I shook hands then he sat down at his desk. He didn't say much at first, and then he turned, looked straight at me and said, "So you're the fellow that got this young lady pregnant?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Doctor Took Advantage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds