• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Governess for Two 20-Somethings

A Governess for Two 20-Somethings

This story concerns persons in their 20's and older. It also includes use of bodily functions so those who dislike such subjects should proceed no further.

*****

Samantha Harris had not been taken by surprise when her two children in their twenties—Dianne, 24, and Jason, 22—had returned home to live because while both were employed, neither was yet capable of supporting him or herself. Samantha's husband and the children's father, Arthur, had died at a relatively early age, leaving Samantha a wealthy widow.

She bore scant affection for her children, regarding them as lazy and indolent. She felt their father had spoiled them and although she sensed an obligation to take them in, she had no intention of allowing them to luxuriate at her expense. Consequently, she proceeded to hire a very sure-of-herself young woman in her 30s—Grace Vincent—to oversee her children when they were at home after work.

Grace possessed a naturally dominant outlook and recognized immediately that Samantha wanted her to take complete charge of the Samantha's offspring, including subjecting them to significant humiliation. Samantha had concluded that this kind of treatment would encourage both to seek to better themselves so they could move out and stop being a drain on their mother.

"Dianne and Jason," Samantha said quite peremptorily in summoning her two grown children. "This is Miss Grace Vincent, and I will make no bones about telling you that she is in complete charge of you while you are in this house. You will mind Grace—and call her Miss Vincent—and if she feels your behavior is in any way wanting, she has my complete authority to discipline both of you in any way she sees fit."

Dianne's face fell and Jason's scrunched up in feigned pain.

"Mom," Dianne whined, "you aren't going to let this woman... spank me, now, are you? That is totally out of line at my age."

"As I said, Dianne," Samantha snapped, "Miss Vincent has complete authority including the ability to spank you or discipline you however she feels will do the most good. I wasn't going to go into such detail but I realize I must. You and Jason may whine all you want but Miss Vincent may decide when you use the bathroom and monitor your use of the toilet, when you eat dinner, when you go to bed, and everything else in your life here."

"That's horrid," Dianne stamped her foot.

"Dianne," Samantha said sternly, "if you don't like my rules, you may always leave. And now I'd like Miss Vincent to punish you right here for your behavior."

The 24-year-old was shocked and could only comply with Grace's quiet instruction to lift her skirt and get across Miss Vincent's lap as the latter seated herself on a straight chair.

"Dianne," Grace said, "I hope we will not need to repeat this again soon but your mother has decided that you need correction, so that is what you will get."

As Dianne now whimpered, Grace rather calmly put her thumbs in the waistband of Dianne's exposed hicut panties and tugged those down below her knees. Facing Dianne's bared bottom, Grace began to spank the white cheeks alternately.

Dianne had not been spanked since she was 12 or so and she began to buck and plead for Grace to stop. Grace found herself thrilled to see Dianne open her legs as the spanking increased in intensity and Grace was staring at the younger woman's exposed pudenda.

Dianne now suddenly had the awful feeling that she needed badly to use the toilet.

"Miss Vincent, please...please I need to use the bathroom now," Dianne pleaded.

"You will have to hold it in until your correction has been completed, Dianne," Grace responded coolly.

Dianne now began to panic and started thrashing out but Grace merely tightened her grip around the 24-year-old's waist and kept spanking her bottom harder. Grace was determined and knew Samantha approved of her chance to initiate a full humiliation of Samantha's daughter.

"Dianne," she said sternly, "when you need to use the toilet, you will ask me and use the words to describe what you need to do, as in 'Miss Vincent, I need to go wee-wee or I need to go plop-plop.'"

Dianne couldn't believe how she would now be subjected to such total childish humiliation but she felt the ever-increasing pressure of both her bladder and bowel needing relief and ever so reluctantly complied with the humiliating orders.

"Yes, Miss Vincent," she said in a small voice, "I do need to go wee-wee and do plop-plop in the potty now, please, Miss."

Grace smiled and said that she would be allowed to go quite soon when the spanking was done.

Now Dianne was starting to panic because she wasn't sure she could hold either her pee or her doody in for much longer.

"Miss," she pleaded delightfully, "it's...starting to come down, I think. I really don't want to have an accident." And now she began to cry.

"You will learn better control," Grace assured her sweetly. "But now let's go into the little girls' room together."

Just as they reached the commodious bathroom, Dianne let out a frightened scream as she expelled a strong hot jet of pee from between her legs and at the same time a long dark sausage popped out of her anus onto the floor.

"I'm sorry to say, Mrs. Harris," Grace said coolly to the dominant mother, "that Dianne clearly seems to be quite deficient in her toilet training."

"You two are cruel and unfair," Dianne screamed as she cried seeing how she had peed and left a large turd on the bathroom floor. She stamped her foot and Grace grabbed her firmly around the waist and restrained her arms.

"Thank you, Grace," Samantha observed with a barely suppressed grin as she savored the shame her rebellious daughter was incurring for having lost bladder and bowel control so quickly and embarrassingly.

"I see that Dianne will need some steady instruction in her toilet behavior," her mother said deprecatingly.

"Yes, Ma'am," Grace responded, "I recommend that she be given some training in wearing plastic panties until she shows she can hold her waste in.'

"No!" Dianne screamed. "You can't make me wear those horrid baby things."

Grace adopted a most condescending tone. "Young lady, your mother has told me that until you show you deserve to be treated as an adult, you must be trained on the basis of behaving like a small child who cannot always get to the toilet on time." Then she opened the closet door and brought out a child's wooden potty.

"Dianne," she said, "from now on you will ask me to use the potty and I shall supervise your use and our wiping afterward." Then she held out the shameful plastic panties.

"You will put these on and wear them until I see you can get along with big girl panties," Grace said sternly. "And if you dare to resist you will be caned on the bare bottom in front of your mommy and brother."

Dianne was taken aback by this prospect of even more embarrassment and the horrid pain of a caning. She took the plastic panties and slowly pulled them up her legs and around her waist.

Grace smiled as she saw the young woman submit to wearing the shameful, baby-like plastic panties. She knew this would be just the beginning of her asserting control over Dianne.

She told Dianne to go to her room and wait for Grace to come to see her there.

Dianne now wanted only to get away from this awful scene so she quietly followed her new governess's direction.

Grace now turned to the slightly younger brother, Jason.

"You've seen how your sister behaved and its consequences for her," Grace said plainly. "I hope you will be more cooperative."

Jason responded with a blank look, then he responded.

"Miss, I'm just hoping to get myself a job soon so I can be out of everyone's way as soon as possible," he said.

Grace liked his goal if not his way of responding so she replied, "That's a very good plan, but your mother will expect me to do what I can to improve your prospects by seeing that you are clean and properly dressed to go to interviews and call-backs."

Jason winced and only answered by nodding. Then he added, "Miss, you are welcome to give me useful advice but I am of age and should be able to determine how best to do these things."

"Yes, you are of age, Jason," Grace answered, "but you don't have a job and so long as you are dependent on your mother, she expects me to keep a close eye on you."

"Just what does that mean?" Jason said with more an aggressive tone.

"I will supervise you during meals here and when you use the bathroom," Grace said with no trace of superiority. "Your mother wants me to see that you are personally clean so I will inspect you and if you do not keep yourself and your clothing clean, you will be disciplined."

"That's outrageous," Jason laughed, "but I will cooperate since those are the rules while I'm here."

"That's actually a positive attitude, Jason," Grace chose to accept his statement and ignored the derogatory opening.

"I saw what happened with my sister," he added. "Do you get a kick out of embarrassing us?"

Grace somehow avoided blushing since she got quite a nice feeling from being a dominant in her role as governess of these two grown children.

"Jason," she said with a measured tone, "I've been retained by your mother to serve in the role of governess so I will merely do what is necessary to satisfy her. My feelings are quite irrelevant."

Since the rest had left them alone, Jason moved closer to Grace. He was attracted to assertive women although he had little use for Samantha.

"Miss," he began, "I'd like to be able to reciprocate in providing any companionship you might wish. I hope you will take me up on that as I'd love to take you out for dinner and a movie."

"I'm not sure that's quite proper for us in this situation, Jason," Grace responded calmly, although she did like Jason's looks and even his somewhat cocky manner.

"Why not?" Jason answered. "I've gone out for that with my sister or my mom."

"I'm supposed to be preparing you to be on your own," Grace then suggested. "It might not make much sense to do something that encourages a different kind of relationship."

"These things happen," Jason said offhandedly. "If you find you'd like to let down your hair a bit, just say the word. I guess I'd better ask if I can go to my room now."

"You may," Grace smiled in response. "But let's get your inspection out of the way. Do drop your trousers and pull down your shorts for me, please."

The starkness of her order—for Jason knew that was what it was—surprised Jason but he complied and he was not all that pleased that dropping his pants and shorts exposed a fairly large erection.

"Ah," Grace chuckled, "I suppose I should take that as a compliment."

"Take it any way you want," Jason grinned, "in your mouth if you'd like."

"Jason," Grace now said crossly, "that was uncalled for. You have earned a spanking after I inspect you."

She ordered him to stand in front of her and she peered at his hard cock which glistened with precum, and then bade him turn round so she could inspect his rear. She put on a plastic glove, dabbed some Vaseline on it, and inserted her index finger slowly but persistently into his tight anal rosette.

"Oh, that tickles," Jason exclaimed, as he bent over as directed.

Grace was pleased to see that her finger emerged unsullied but she gazed into the crotch of his drawers and saw skidmarks.

"Jason," she said sternly, "you obviously don't wipe properly. I will supervise you in the bathroom the next time you need to go—either way."

Jason now blushed but kept his cool.

Grace now told him to leave his clothing down at his ankles and follow her to her room.

He shuffled behind her, admiring her pleasant bottom in her moderate-length navy skirt.

When they arrived there, Grace grinned at him. "You are going to be spanked for that naughty remark, Jason. You should realize that I cannot allow that kind of comment."

The 22-year-old nodded as if to say that she should do what she feels she has to do.

She beckoned him over her lap with her finger as she sat on an armless straight chair. He complied and she opened and then closed her thighs to catch his erection between them. As Jason felt her warm thighs press on his hard cock, he grinned that she must be turned on.

But then the spanking began and he eventually started whimpering from the pain of her steady smacks and Grace noticed how his fair bottom reddened.

Finally, it was over. She tapped his bottom and made it clear she was telling him to stand.

"You took that well, Jason," she smiled, "and I will remember that."

"Can I do something to please you?" he responded in as sincere a voice as he could muster.

Grace grinned too but finally said, "Yes, Jason, you can. But listen very carefully. You will do exactly what I say and we both will enjoy it. Any funny business—trying to do more than I'm allowing—and I will use my cane on your bottom and it will become quite more red and nasty-looking."

Jason nodded and his spirits soared as he saw his governess sit on her bed and reach under her skirt to pull her cute lacy panties down and off.

She lay back, and deftly lifted the front of her skirt so that Jason was staring at her auburn-haired mons and the protruding pink lips of her sex beneath her smiling visage.

"Bring that nice hard tool over here, sweetie," she said with the ever-present smile, "and I'm going to give you the equivalent of a gold star."

When he came over as she said and climbed atop her and pointed his erection at her spread labia, Grace reached down and placed her hand round his cock, just below the purplish glans. She then drew it into her hot hole but the fingers grasping it kept all but the head from entering.

"Mmmm," she said, "I do like the feel of that fellow poking into me. But if you behave well, Jason, you will get to enjoy more of yourself inside me."

And with that she used her hand round his shaft to press it gently out and she then pushed out from under Jason and held him in her arms.

Jason had enjoyed his brief—in both time and distance—entry into his governess's vagina and despite his frustration at being denied a full thrust into the enticing sex, he was pleased that she had seen fit to award him even this limited favor. If she wanted to watch him wipe his behind, so be it, he thought, and maybe having her do the job wouldn't be all that unpleasant, either.

For her part, Grace was considering in her limited ecstasy how she might proceed with this surprisingly pliable young man. She did have a pronounced dominant if not sadistic streak (as did her employer, of course) so he might not have been pleased with her thinking. Grace was contemplating how his tongue would feel on her intimate places while doing the cleaning job after her own ablutions in the bathroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Governess for Two 20-Somethings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds