• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 05

A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 05

12

"I would like to stay, Mari, but I've got a shoot tonight," said Mistress.

"All right, have fun Syd."

"You have fun with him, too." Mistress squeezed my balls. She turned and walked out, her breasts almost popping out of her mini-dress. Seeing her next to Mami, who was in a red evening gown, highlighted the difference between the two. No matter what she wore, Mistress always looked like the porn star she was. But Mami looked elegant in her dress, like a movie star rather than a porn star.

"Now go pick up Dina for dinner," said Mami. She popped off my collar and let me get dressed. I drove to the dorm to pick up Dina. I was silent on the drive home while Dina went on about how excited she was to meet my stepmother and how she was even more excited that we'd get to fuck tonight.

Five million dollars. What beasts money had made of us. Would I be Mami's pet for years to come? Was she going to do something to Dina? Was I going to let her come between me and Dina? I was getting more depressed by the second. I only had one more night to think of a way to get myself out of this situation, or I'd either lose my inheritance or become Mami's slave and lose Dina. All this swirling in my head on top of Dina's dirty talk was keeping me from thinking straight at all.

When we got back home, I led Dina into the dining room. Mami walked into the room, oven mitts on, carrying a tray of lasagna.

"Hi, Mrs.–"

"You can just call me Mari. You must be Dina." Mami smiled.

"Yes." She looked Mami over. "Oh, I didn't know this was a formal thing. I would have dressed up...."

"No, don't worry about it, I just like putting on something nice for guests." Mami bent over to place the lasagna on the table, showing off her cleavage. The two made small talk for a while until Danny walked in. My stomach churned at the sight of him.

Before she served dinner, Mami pulled me aside to take me to the bathroom. She sat me on the toilet and pulled my pants down.

"You're going to get a little break tonight." She flashed a key and stuck it into the lock on the cage. The front piece of the cage fell loose. She took it off and opened the ring around my balls. When it released, my member decided to stretch its legs. It grew to full erection in no more than a few seconds. It was the first time in a week it had been allowed to do that. I sighed as all the pressure from the cage was alleviated.

Mami leaned forward and planted tickling kisses up the bottom of my shaft. Pre-cum was already trickling from my head. "I'm not afraid to let him out, because I know you'll be fucking me tonight and not Dina."

She dressed me again and walked me back to the dining room. We sat down to eat. I stayed silent for the most part, knowing that time was running out. Mami, Danny, and Dina, however, made it seem as if this were just a normal dinner party. My nerves hit a new high when I peeled back a layer of the lasagna to find little blue granules.

I had only had the one glass of wine Mami poured me in hopes that it would calm me just enough to think straight. But by the time dessert came, I felt half-drunk. By the time it was over, I was wasted. Mami took one last bite of her cake and walked over to Dina. She whispered something in her ear.

"Oh, Mari, that's so naughty." Dina was slurring her words, as if she were drunk as well. She got up and walked over to me, whispering in my ear, "We're going to play spin the bottle."

"Dina, what?"

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun. And it'll get us in the mood for, you know."

Dina pulled me from my seat, prodding me toward the living room. Mami walked by holding the empty wine bottle. Danny followed. I knew Mami's plan was about to kick into full swing, but I felt helpless to do anything about it. While Dina pulled me into the next room, another head rush hit me. It felt like the moment the doctor puts the laughing gas mask over your face just before surgery. Mami definitely put something in our drinks. Dazed, I sat down Indian style on the living room carpet. We were arranged in a circle, Danny to my left, Mami to my right, and Dina sandwiched between them.

"Danny, why don't you go first?" He spun and the bottle landed on Dina. He grabbed her shoulders, pulling her in for the kiss.

"Get your hands off her." At least I hope that's what I said. My tongue was merely flapping in my mouth. I wanted to get up and deck that asshole but once I sat down, I felt heavy, as if bolted to the floor.

"Just a kiss, bro." He pinched Dina's cheeks with one hand while the other drew her head in. I threw up a little in my mouth when their lips met. She seemed completely out of it. She didn't even flinch as Danny grabbed her ass and slapped it. His hands moved up to her chest and groped at her tits. She grabbed his wrists and gave a weak tug. It failed to stop him from feeling her up even harder. Her hands rest on his, seeming to guide his squeezing. As his fingers brushed over her nipples, they became erect. Please, tell me she's not getting turned on.

"Hands off, bastard," I sputtered. Danny ignored me and tugged on Dina's nipples through her shirt. Mami finally broke them up. Dina leaned back against the foot of the couch, her breathing ragged and her face flushed. Mami handed her the bottle. She spun and it landed on me.

Dina got up on her knees to move forward and she toppled toward me, her lips landing on mine. Her tongue wavered around out of control. After a few sloppy kisses, Mami called out, "That's no fun. He's your boyfriend, do something a little more saucy with him. I know, kiss his cock. Get him worked up for you tonight."

"Oh-kay." Dina seemed to be struggling with motor control even more than me. She fell face first into my lap and searched for my zipper.

"No, Dina. Don't play her game. Don't–" Too late. She had extricated my shaft.

"So hard...already. We're gonna have fun tonight." She sucked the little patch of skin just under my head. Her lips brushed over every inch of my cock. I leaked fluid onto her face – I couldn't help it. The Viagra and weeks of denial had turned it into some grotesque deformity that constantly wrested control from the rational part of my mind.

The heaviness of my arms saved me from falling any further into Mami's trap, though. Paralysis was creeping up my body. Dina let me go and went back to her seat. Mami took her turn. The bottle pointed at Dina.

"Look at that." She ran her hands through Dina's hair. "Have you ever kissed another girl before? Wanna try it?"

"We have to kiss? I never done this...just a little...nervous...."

"It's okay, it'll be really fun."

"If you say–" Dina's words were cut off by Mami planting her lips on my girlfriend's.

"No, no," I said, struggling just to speak. God, no, the fantasy was coming true. The scenario was something out of a porno, but I couldn't enjoy it knowing that Mami's goal was to destroy our relationship.

The sounds of smacking lips and guttural vocalizations came from the two as their kiss deepened. Dina's eyes shut and Mami's hand moved toward her blouse. Mami made short work of the buttons and shucked the shirt. She caressed Dina's bare stomach on her way down to the button on her jeans. The button came undone and the zipper unzipped, allowing Mari's hands to sneak into her pants down her hips.

Dina broke the kiss. "No, it feels so good Mari. But...I can't...I don't do...other girls."

"Shh, just let me handle it," said Mami. "I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt."

Dina fell back against the couch, her arms slipping from Mami's shoulders. Mami held her up with one hand, kissing her neck, while the other worked its way deeper into her jeans. The hand in Dina's pants shifted up and down.

"You're touching...down there...didn't think it would feel...can't feel, can't feel my arms. Can't move. Can't." Dina exhaled in time with Mari's movements.

"Stop. What did...do to her?" I wasn't even sure which words had made it out of my mouth at that point. I just had to try, somehow, to get them to stop.

Mami turned to Danny. "Help me get her pants off." She lifted Dina's hips, allowing Danny to pull on her pant legs and tug her jeans off. Dina's white cotton panties were exposed. Mami's hand stretched the front of them out as her fingers worked faster.

"Feel...good...gonna...." Dina's voice had hit the highest register it could as she panted those words. She let out one final yelp and her body gave one last quiver before it went limp in Mami's arm.

"Fuck, she's out. Okay, remember the backup plan," Mami said to Danny as if I couldn't hear her.

My head rolled back. I stared at the ceiling, not knowing what to do or think. I was shoved back into the nightmare by Mami's hand, which forced my head forward. What I saw made me choke. Danny had unclasped Dina's bra and was pulling it from her chest. Once it had been removed, he yanked her panties down.

"See that? If you don't sign this," said Mami, forcing my head down further so I could see the deed in her hand. "Your girlfriend is going to have Danny's cock inside of her instead of Denny's."

"Fuck...get hands...off her," was all I could spit out. Danny spread her legs and sat between them. He ran his hands up her hips, over her stomach, and onto her breasts. Those grubby hands of his groped her. That foul tongue of his swirled around her nipple. His lips drew it into his mouth. His pants were undone, his repulsive erection sticking out. He drew her closer so that the thing pressed against her lips.

Danny stopped sucking on Dina's tit so he could speak. "Look, man, just sign it. Just do it. You don't wanna see me fuck your girlfriend."

"He's right, Denny. Please, sign it. Protect Dina. Don't do this to her."

"You...bastard. Let her go. Pieces...of shit." That was all I could get out.

"Look, Denny. I'll give you two minutes to sign, or Dina's gonna get her innocent little pussy fucked so hard it'll never be the same." Mami tweaked my head, staring up at me with a stone-cold look. She brought forth another burst of pre-cum with her fondling. Despite the fact that I was drugged up, I was still disgusted at myself for being so aroused.

Danny was groping every inch of Dina. He feasted on her breasts and fondled her ass. He was laying almost on top of her, thrusting his hips so that his head parted her lips just so that the very end of the tip slipped in and out. I knew there was no fucking around anymore.

"One minute," Mari warned.

Danny grabbed Dina's tits and used them to prop himself up. His bulb pulsated at her entrance and then leaked its fluids all over. He turned to me again. "Just sign it, kid. You don't wanna make me do this."

This couldn't happen to Dina. Even if she was unconscious, even if she never knew, I could never live it down. She didn't deserve this. I croaked out the one key word: "Sign."

Danny let Dina go, looking relieved. Mami shoved a pen into my fingers. I tried putting it to the paper, but it slipped out of my hand. She placed it back in my hand, but I lost it again. Even though I wanted to sign, my arm was too heavy to lift, and I couldn't physically do it.

"Come on, just do it. Don't fuck around, or Danny and Dina are going back on their date." I didn't know what to do, so I did the only thing I could. I closed my eyes and let my head loll forward.

"Shit! He's gone too! I must have made the dose too high," came Mari's voice.

"Christ! You didn't kill them did you?"

"No, they're fine, look. Fine."

Danny groaned and I heard his body sink into the couch. "Goddamn, this is sick! This is some fucked up shit you got me involved in, Mari. We're lucky he passed out. I didn't want to do anything to his girlfriend. Shit, I make pornos, but I don't fucking rape little girls!"

"Shut up, Danny! He was gonna sign it, he wasn't gonna let you do anything to her."

"This is still some fucked up shit, Mari. You're puttin' 'em through all this shit. Man, all I had to do was get one of my guys to put a little pressure on him, ya know? He woulda cracked like that."

"I don't want any of your goons involved in this. This has to be clean. I do it this way and he can't do shit. He can't claim the thing was forged and he can't call the cops on your little mob friends. Clean, we get the money clean."

"But, shit, we're here playin' with his girlfriend in front of him, that's probably gonna get him pissed enough to go to the cops."

"No, if they're already out, they're not gonna remember shit from tonight anyway. Now help me carry them upstairs." Mari's arms lifted me from the chair with some difficulty. "God, he's heavy."

"What for?"

"Well, our first two plans failed, so we're gonna make it look like Dina slept with you. I'm gonna put Denny back in his cage and tell him he agreed to sign the deed tomorrow."

Now that my eyes were closed, I wasn't having trouble faking sleep in Mami's arms, but staying awake. I repeated everything they said in my head, trying to hold on to it. I could tell she was carrying me up the stairs now.

"All right, so all I gotta do now is just sleep next to this girl?"

"Yeah, that's it. Just pretend you fucked her when these two wake up in the morning."

"Okay. But this shit did get me kinda horny, I have to admit. Why don't we have a little fun before bed?"

"Fuck, Danny, I'm tired and a bit drunk myself. I just wanna go to bed and get this over with."

I tried to stay alert, but I slipped into unconsciousness.

---

When I awoke, Mami and I were naked in the master bedroom. I could feel the pressure of the cage on my cock again. She looked sound asleep. I picked her arm off my chest and crept out of bed. The digital clock glowed red – just past midnight. It had only been an hour or so since I passed out. If she had spiked our drinks with roofies, it must have had less of an effect on me because of my tolerance from the Valium.

We had to escape. I crept down the hall and saw the other two in the guest bedroom. Danny slept clutching Dina's backside to him. I moved into the doorway, preparing to take Dina away. But he rustled under the sheets, then opened his eyes. I stood back out of sight.

Danny grumbled and pulled the sheets down. "Can't sleep with this boner." His erection was pressed between Dina's cheeks. "Fucking Mari. You're not helping any either, little girl. Here we go, just a quick one."

He rolled Dina onto her stomach and mounted her, alternating between stroking himself and squeezing his rod with her ass. I wanted to beat the shit out of him. However, I knew I couldn't do anything to jeopardize Dina's safety. I wanted us to make a clean getaway.

He aimed his shaft lower, pressing against her lips with the tip of his cock. "You're still wet," he whispered. Now I was having doubts. I wasn't sure I could watch him go that far.

"Fuck," he said, straightening his body. "This is so wrong." He went back to jerking himself to my relief. He grunted as he shot onto Dina's ass and up her back. Little fucking pervert.

Disgusted, I turned to go downstairs. I had to wait for him to fall asleep anyway. My head was pounding. It was as if I were simultaneously hung-over and still drunk. Coffee or Gatorade or Ibuprofen would help. I went down to the kitchen, deciding to combine all three. I sat at the table, sipping my coffee, trying not to think about Dina getting molested by Danny. I noticed my collar had been put back on, so I popped it off.

After I sobered up a bit, I figured enough time had passed. I peered back in. It seemed he was actually attempting to sleep now. But I had to be safe. I waited until I heard a snore before I moved into the room.

Once I had extricated Dina from Danny's arms, I carried her downstairs to the bathroom. The way Dina looked was repugnant. She was lifeless in my arms. Her head hung back, her mouth open, white cream still visible on her back. I ripped some toilet paper from the roll and dabbed down her back to her ass, where a few streaks were still running. I checked her pussy just in case. Clean. Danny was a prick, but at least he still had some standards. I turned her around.

"Oh, Dina, I'm so sorry I let them do this." I kissed her unresponsive lips. Dina was still sticky from her own sweat and Danny's filthy goo. I wet a towel and ran the moist side down her once followed by the dry side. I carried her into the living room to get her dressed. All our clothes were heaped on the floor. Once we were clothed, I dragged her out to the garage.

As I pulled out of the driveway, I fished her cell phone from her pocket, searching for her roommate's name. What was it, Sam? I saw a Samantha and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi. This is Dina's boyfriend, Dennis. She, uh, had a little too much tonight and I need you to open your room for me."

"Can't she just stay at your place?"

"Can't explain now. I'll call you when I get there." I hung up.

When I got to the dorm and carried Dina up to the entrance, I got strange stares from a group of girls hanging out by the door. I pulled out her phone and dialed Sam again. In a minute, the door opened.

"Oh my god! Is she okay?" Sam almost shrieked.

"Yeah, she just fell asleep. She'll be fine. I'll watch her."

"All right. I was just heading over to the frats anyway, so I left our door open."

"Thanks, see ya." We parted and I carried Dina back to her room.

I removed her shirt and jeans and dressed her in a pajama top and shorts. Laying her down on the bed, I positioned myself next to her. I stroked her hair, her face, her hands, as if she wouldn't be safe if I took my hands away.

I kissed the nape of her neck. A tear ran from my eye and dripped onto her skin. My mind had only been able to concentrate on getting her away from the house. Now that we were safe, my mind raced. I was sweating from nerves. What was Mami going to do to me, or us, when she woke up?

---

I opened my eyes to find myself in total darkness. I tried to move, but quickly found out that my hands and legs were chained to the wall. The light flicked on. I was in my basement. Mami stood in front of me, waving the deed in my face. Danny was standing behind her, holding Dina, whose hands were tied. We were all nude.

"Now are you gonna sign this or is Dina gonna get it?"

I tried to shout "I'll sign! I'll sign!" but I lost my voice. I couldn't make a damn sound.

"All right, looks like your girlfriend's gonna take it in every hole tonight."

I screamed, but no sound came from my mouth, only a hoarse rasping. Danny slipped between Dina's bound wrists and picked her up by the ass, letting her legs hand around his waist. Dina yelled, "What are you doing, Denny? Sign the fucking deed! Don't let them– No!" Danny's dick slid into her. He pounded against her hips while her legs flailed helplessly. Mami walked up behind her, adjusting a strap-on.

"No, don't put that in me!" Dina screamed as the strap-on sunk into her ass. The two alternated thrusts, keeping her jammed between their two bodies. "Oh god, it hurts! Help me, Dennis!"

Danny muffled her mouth. "It's all your fault this is happening."

Mami gave a forceful ram into Dina's ass. "Yeah, all your fault that I'm stretching out your girlfriend's tight little ass right now."

Danny's hips accelerated. "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum right in your girlfriend's pussy, Denny." He panted. "Shit, here it comes, all over her pussy!"

---

I woke with a start. Sweat dripped from my temples. I was holding Dina. I was in her room. Thank fuck, it was just a nightmare. But one that had almost come true. I had to put an end to this. No more Mami, no more Mistress, no more Danny. She wasn't my goddamned Mami.

I shook my head in disbelief. I had let myself get sucked into Mari's games for more than a month. I had let her turn me into her dog – she had me walking around the house on a leash, for fuck's sake. How could I have let all this shit happen?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds