• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday Gift

Birthday Gift

12345

1. Getting Things Straight

Normally a picture of poise, the older, attractive woman paced. Patty Maguire swayed as she walked back and forth, and her hands kept running through her thick, brown hair. She couldn't stop worrying over questions about her son. Something was wrong, and she had to know what. She wanted better for him.

Patty glared at her cell phone. 'Where was his call back to her?' She wanted to hear from him as soon as possible. She had spent enough time wondering about him, and now she wanted answers. Her heels clicked about on the tile of her expansive kitchen, in a house much too large for just herself now.

Billy had been depressed with his break-up from Allison, his girlfriend of three years. Patty knew he had hoped to marry her. His world crashed when she recently broke up with him. Allison had come to the conclusion she just didn't want to marry and settle down.

Soon, the smartphone vibrated in her hand. The screen flashed Billy's name. She jerked it to her ear.

"When can you get over here?" Her tone was thin and tight.

"Huh?"

"I said I want to know when you can get over here."

She tried reigning herself in, but it wasn't easy with how down his earlier voice mail had sounded. She wanted him to snap out of his funk.

Sure, Billy had mapped his entire future out with the center piece being his marrying and starting a family with Allison. Now, he was devastated. Patty couldn't figure out why it didn't seem to matter that he was a bright, athletic and attractive young man freshly graduated from college, with his whole life ahead of him. She wanted to straighten that out with him. Wanted him to understand how very much he had going for himself. He just couldn't look past the break-up though.

"I gotta get a work out. So, um, I dunno. What's the rush? And, why so intense lately?"

Patty listened to his response as long as she could, but she still wound up cutting him off.

"Swing by here on the way to the gym. I need a work out, too."

Patty made her way up her stairway to her bedroom to change into her work out clothes. She tucked strands of her coiffed brown hair behind her ear. She pulled her shoes from her closet.

Was she being too tough on him? She got the disappointment and the heartache, sure. But, she knew he'd get past this. He was about to turn twenty-one. Yet, no matter how much Patty had tried to convince him otherwise, Billy stayed inconsolable. A vague intuition made her suspect there was something he was holding back.

"After we work out, we're going to have dinner and talk." She didn't let it sound like an option. She felt good deciding to make a difference with him. She couldn't let him keep moping. He had too much going for himself. Truth be told, she thought he could do much better than Allison.

She hung up with him feeling better she was doing something about it. She would get him beyond this. She knew she could. And, she would.

-

2. Dinner In the City.

Billy marveled at her. He watched Patty eat her salad, while at the same time, she questioned him suspiciously. It would have aggravated him if he hadn't found it so adorable from her.

On the surface, this woman with bright, alluring eyes and smooth, clear skin looked just fine, but he knew her voice and concern showed a vulnerability that she didn't like revealed. To him, it just made her more adorable. Billy knew her calm exterior masked delicate needs.

She took her time with small bites of greens, but she fired off pointed comments between the bites. At a different time, he would have been snapping back at her. Now, he just gave small smiles.

"What, Billy? This is funny?"

"No, of course not. I just think it's cute that's all."

"Cute? You're worrying me sick. It's been a few weeks now. You have to turn a corner here, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." He looked away for a second. His eyes came back to hers. "It just still sucks. That's all."

"Sure, I understand that. But tell me, who was the young man telling me to move on, to get on with life, a year ago when I was getting divorced? Divorced after twenty years of marriage. Huh?"

She gave him a knowing grin that prompted him to grin back. He loved her trying this hard. He considered letting on about a specific problem, but held back at the last moment.

"Yeah, who was that idiot?" He chuckled and she shook her head.

She got his attention and stared at him.

"There's something more, isn't there?"

He squirmed in his seat and looked about the restaurant. He lowered his head and only brought it back up enough to look at her with upturned eyes.

"I knew it. There's something you're not telling me."

He could see her mind race. Had her imagination tried to come up with whatever secret she thought he was hiding? Was she thinking it was something Allison knew, and now he didn't want it out? Could she be worrying that he wasn't even straight?

He didn't want to dredge up the 'Allison' stuff again. All he really wanted was for her to look at him differently. Could she just see him as a young man? That, he knew, would get him past his break-up.

"There's nothing. Really." His voice was weak and unconvincing.

"Bullshit."

"Bullshit?" Billy knew she rarely cursed.

"Billy, don't put me through this. The worst part is that you don't trust me." Her eyes showed disappointed.

"Okay, okay. Listen." His hands lifted and his palms turned open, as he spoke slowly. "Allison and I were supposed to go to the beach this weekend."

"For your birthday?"

"For my birthday."

"And that's it?"

"Well, it's my twenty-first birthday. And, we were supposed to have a great time and all. ..."

Patty looked somewhat relieved. "So still go to the beach. It can still be special, just have a good time there without her."

"Uh, nahhhhh. It won't be the same. Nowhere close."

"You're wrong. Of course, it can be. You just have to adapt, that's all."

"Adapt?"

"Yeah, Billy. Adapt."

"No." He wiped his hands together and gathered his plate and napkin, getting ready to leave. "I've got no other plans made. Won't work."

"Ask one of your buddies. Ask Jack."

"Nah, won't work. Won't be the same."

"Yes. Billy, you're going."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

Billy vigorously shook his head back and forth.

"C'mon, Billy." Patty cooed the words and leaned towards him. "Do this. I want you to. Go, have some fun."

He looked at her a couple of moments quietly, before he answered. He finally offered up what was on his mind.

"Okay, I'll go."

"Good." Her reply was immediate and she perked up.

"But there's one thing I want."

"What's that?"

"I want you to go, too."

"Huh?"

"I want you to go with me."

"Me?"

"Yep. You. You have to go, and you have to go have fun, too."

He saw her flinch with some surprise and give it some quick thought.

"You want me to go to the beach this weekend with you?"

"Yes, I do."

Her brow bunched and then loosened.

"Um, okay. Sure." She shrugged.

He suspected that maybe she took it that he wanted her to pony up some of the expense.

"Billy, a heads-up, okay? You'd probably have more fun without your mother around, don't you think?"

It was his turn to lean towards her, as if conspiratorially. "Know what? I think you're cool. You're fun. I may not have always thought so, but I do now. I actually love being around you." He saw her mouth open in shock at hearing these things. He took it a step further. "I want you to go, or I'm not going."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Alright then." She swayed a bit as if dazed from his remarks. She braced and took in what he'd said. "I'm going then."

"Yeah?"

"Sure. I mean, I'm going to the beach with you. How can I say no?"

"Alright!" He started beaming. He saw her react with shock. He saw what he thought was her being flattered that it meant this much to him.

His face brightened. He was openly cheerful. He acted playful and lighthearted like his old self again for the first time in a long time. He saw her notice it all.

When he dropped her back at her place, they hugged.

"Hey, glad to see such a difference in you." Her sound was sweet.

"It's because of you, you know."

She looked at him quizzically, but didn't say more.

"Okay, I'll look forward to this weekend then."

"Me, too. Great, it's a date then." His words lingered with her as she got out of his truck.

She peered back into the passenger side window of the SUV at him. "Huh?" Her lips started to smile, but even in the dim night light, he saw it was a faint smile.

"I'm happy you're taking Allison's place."

He picked up on her suspicion as she said goodnight and walked away.

-

3. Billy Drives Them to the Beach.

Any day at the beach was a good day. It had been sudden, learning Billy wanted her to go along on this trip, but it worked out. Now, she'd just go and have fun with it.

She also still wanted to help Billy get over Allison. This was the perfect opportunity to do that. Allison was crazy for letting Billy go. He was an attractive, bright and caring young man. Any woman would be very lucky to have him.

The trip started great. Patty saw right away that Billy zoned in on everything with her. Walking her out to the car. Packing her bag into his truck. Opening her door each time. Looking to her often. He was very present with her immediately and stayed that way.

It just seemed like he was making a sincere effort to show her he was glad she was there. She could see he wanted her to have a good time. He was so good-natured and jovial that it lifted her, too.

They had three to four hours of driving. Some of it was interstate but some of it was rural, too. It gave them a great chance to talk.

The conversation started with small talk. He was playful, and she liked his touching her arm here and there to make a point or tease her. It made her feel closer to him. She actually wound up responding in kind.

Early on he surprised her. He told her she reminded him of this gorgeous, lively woman from college-this friend had had it all-bright, attractive and very fun.

Patty grinned widely at that. She suspected he was trying to flatter her, but she soaked it up anyway. He acted so into her.

"Hey, that's just the way I feel about you, too, Billy," her hand traced at his arm, "you have so very much going for you."

He took a long look at her like he was getting it. She was making progress and this made her longingly look back to him. She was getting the effect she had wanted.

After a short pause, he spoke carefully.

"So tell me, how long did it take for you to feel like you were past your divorce?"

The question hung in the air, and it struck her how personal the question really was. She immediately decided against trying to deflect the question. She was willing to share with him. Even something this intimate.

"Umm, you know it took a while really. Several months. It's something I still work on."

He nodded his head slowly a couple of times, and then raised something totally unexpected by her.

"You went out with Brad, right?"

Patty gulped. It was probably the one thing she was most vulnerable in discussing. She stammered at first.

"Uhhh, yeah. I did."

"I've played tennis with him."

As Billy said that, she winced. She had no idea where Billy would go with this.

"Brad's a good guy. He's about twenty-five, isn't he? Was it fun?"

Patty watched the road go by on her side of the SUV and then looked to Billy. She saw he had a mischievous grin. She grinned back.

"Brad was a 'rebound' kind of thing really."

"Oh."

"We went out just a few weeks. It was nothing serious."

"I see."

There was a silent couple of minutes where she thought of how to change the topic, but he followed up.

"Let me ask you something," he put his hand on her leg, making contact just where her shorts stopped and her bare leg started. The contact felt electric to her. "Are you glad you did that? Went out with him? Maybe I need a 'rebound' kind of thing."

Patty felt her face flush. "Guess I'm glad. It's just something that happened."

"I think I need that." His tone was genuine.

They glanced at each other. She noticed a look about him she hadn't ever noticed from him. His voice got lower. "Badly."

They both chuckled at the implication.

She tried to be reassuring. "Give it time."

"Can I ask you something else?"

"I don't know."

They laughed some more now that she was apprehensive. He didn't hesitate.

"Just between us." He added.

"What's that?"

"Did you like going out with a younger guy?"

She took a deep breath.

"Hmm... I did. It was something really different for me. At that time and in that circumstance, it was the right thing."

When she saw him getting ready to pose another question, she beat him to it.

"What about you, Billy? You going to take some time now? What kind of woman are you going to be looking for when you get to that place?"

"Me? Well, I'm actually interested in dating an older woman."

"An older woman?"

She turned in her seat to face more towards him. She was taken back by this.

"Yeah."

"Why? You've never even dated an older woman, have you?"

"No. No, I haven't."

"Then why do you even think that?"

"They just seem so... very feminine and ...desirable."

Patty sat stunned. "I just never would have guessed that from you."

"Your turn." He smirked.

"Oh, I don't know. I haven't even thought about it."

"Would you date a younger guy again?"

"Would depend on the guy. But, yeah, I guess so."

She lifted his hand that had been at her leg, and she held it in her own hands right at her leg. Her two hands looked very small and delicate cradling his big paw-like palm up. She took a long look at his out-stretched hand, and spoke softly.

"You sure want to know a lot about me today."

She was still fixed on his hand as he explained.

"You fascinate me."

She kept holding his hand in hers, but she looked up into his face.

"Fascinate you? Me?"

"Yeah," he shrugged, "you. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I'm really straightforward. There's not much to know."

"Hah! There's several layers to you. I can tell."

That froze her. She couldn't remember anyone saying such a thing to her.

"Several, huh?"

"Yep."

"You're giving me too much credit."

"For example," he shifted a little in his seat, "tell me something surprising about you. Something I wouldn't ever expect."

She slowly moved his hand to his own leg, and shook her head.

"No, no, no. We're not going there, mister."

She realized she was struck by how different he seemed now on this trip. He'd been considerate of her, inquisitive, and so much more mature than she could remember him being. She started to appreciate just how much of a well developed young man he had grown into. But she saw a cunning side, she thought, too.

They got closer to the resort when they both decided to make one more stop before they arrived. It would be a chance to get gas and use the restrooms. She needed the break.

When they got back in the SUV, he had opened her door for her and come on around to his side. She had her shoulder seat belt fastened, and unlike earlier, she became aware of how the harness divided her chest just so, accentuating her breasts to where they were made even more prominent.

She was about to try to do something to lessen the effect when he pulled himself into the drivers side. He reached across her, getting very close. She could smell a rich aftershave as his face moved within inches of hers.

He opened her passenger door again, and he slammed it harder, making sure it was secure. He was then easing back to his side. As he withdrew, his arm brushed fully against her chest. There was considerable rubbing against her breasts, and when he sat fully returned in his seat, she looked down.

Just as she suspected, her large, thick nipples were pointed there in her thin blouse. It was very obvious. She looked right to him, and he stared openly. He then looked at her face. An instinct told her to fold her arms. She shocked herself when she didn't.

He looked down again, and then reluctantly made himself put his attention back to driving. Nothing was said, but something had been shared. Even more, she was physically affected by it. She cursed herself inside for not being more defensive and for feeling the reaction she was feeling between her legs. But, there was no denying it.

It stayed quiet as they rode along their last distance before getting to the resort. She found herself fighting some strong emotions. She had gone from worry about Billy to concern now about keeping their relationship healthy. It was good he was getting over Alison, but now there was this strong vibe existing between she and Billy. She needed to guard against that. Keep it appropriate.

She pulled out her phone. As she readied a search, she wondered why she hadn't already anticipated checking to see what accommodations Billy had made. She quickly brought up the webpage for the resort they were about to check into.

She practically held her breath, as she frantically searched to try to get a separate room if it was available. Of course, she said to herself. There wasn't.

-

4. Friday Night and Dinner at the Beach.

Billy felt elated with how close things were between he and Patty. The entire drive down had been great. She had responded to him well the whole trip. Now he had her very close to being with him like he wanted. He could sense it.

They got to the check-in at the resort, and he got them through the process smoothly. It was exciting to him that the attendants looked at them as a couple checking in, but she stayed quiet and reserved about the whole thing.

He figured she probably held strong reservations. She was no doubt confused at this point. He didn't worry. He had already anticipated that. He would just keep following the approach he had planned at the outset. It would work out.

He stole glances over at her. She was gorgeous to him. She was fun, and she certainly was the ultimate challenge for him. That had intrigued him the moment he had started thinking of approaching her like he was.

When Allison had broken up with him, it crushed him. He felt profoundly hurt and betrayed. After the deep pain, he had decided he would prove he was capable. He would have whomever he wanted and leave the Allison failure behind him.

He wondered back then about what was the wildest and most provocative seduction he could try. His sights drew quickly and intensely on Patty. The ultimate test and ultimate success if he could achieve it.

And, she was really the most alluring woman he had ever been around. The absolute most. She had this attractiveness and femininity he had never seen another woman come close to.

She stayed quiet as he drove them from check-in to the beach side tower their room was in. He wanted this to be a gentle segue way for her, and he expected resistance. He would be very considerate with her.

They entered the spacious room, and he watched her carefully. They both were impressed with the exquisite decor and nice furniture. The layout was luxurious. The wall facing the ocean was all glass and a portion would open out to the white sand and blue-green water just beyond. It was perfect.

They both grinned as they walked around taking it in. He could see she appreciated how beautiful it was, but he picked up on the trepidation when she surveyed the huge king bed that centered the room.

She looked at it and then over to him. He smiled slightly. Before he could defuse it, she broke the silence.

"I don't know about this, Billy."

"It'll be fine. I booked this when I was coming with Allison. I think you and I can manage. We can both behave, right? I mean, I trust you."

He giggled at his own humor, and then he started putting things away from his bags. To his great relief, she did the same. He had braced for more push back and thought it still might not be over.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds