• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Playing Games Ch. 05

Playing Games Ch. 05

I officially moved in with Ezra after that night. I changed my phone number and closed all my online dating profiles so no more mishaps with crazies could happen ever again. Because Ezra warned the next time, he wouldn't play referee when my "little game" got real. I promised never again and everything was good.

I never confronted Rich or Michelle but it never was a problem because we ran in different circles and with Ezra their affair didn't even feel as important as it once did. Until Rich decided to come sniffing around like the dog he was, trying to see if I was still the same hydrant he could piss on and leave like the last time.

It had been two whole years since we had spoken last. He was a senior and I was now a junior. Which I guess made it possible for us to have the same class, Religious Philosophy. When I realized he was in my class I immediately requested to drop the course but all other classes except for Research and Statistics were filled and I'd be damned if I ever took another math class if I had a choice and so to my dismay, I was stuck.

I told Ezra about my situation and he encouraged me to ignore him citing that Rich was a "non-motherfucking factor" which made me laugh since that quote was from one of my favorite Basketball Wives stars. So I did for about two weeks, then we were split into pairs to work on a study about religious doctrine in regards to law and as if there was no God who could hear my prayers to not have Rich as my partner, we were assigned to each other and I immediately felt doomed.

But much to my surprise, we worked well together, just like old times. I did all the research while he did all the social interaction and it just clicked. Soon, I found myself thinking about when we were together and how happy we used to be and I almost forgot how devastated he had left me. Then one day, we were talking and I realized he was the same damn Rich. We had decided to interview each other in an attempt to represent the differing outlooks of men and women toward the relationship between Religion & State. So I suggested we meet at Grover amphitheater since A: Ezra hated Rich so my place was off limits and B: I was not going to his place, to be alone with him when I knew he was looking so good and I was so horny. I figured if we went to the amphitheater I'd have a chance to control myself since it was outside in the open where anyone could see us.

We met up there and were half way through the interviews when he decided we had had enough questions about the topic at hand.

"Ok, enough. Let's ask the real." He said while putting away his things.

I laughed at his choice of words. "The real?"

He smiled and I noticed the deep dimples in his cheeks. One look at Rich and you'd be smitten by those deep dimples, not to mention his cloudy gray eyes and devastating smile. God! He was beautiful, like an onyx statue made to resemble Adonis. I just wanted to give up right then. I sighed and he looked at me quizzically before continuing.

"I want to play truth or truth. And before you say it sounds a little redundant, you should know there's a valid point to having two truths, to cover all bases."

I nodded my understanding and asked, "So who's first?"

He answered in a mock superhero voice which caused his baritone voice to drop to that of a bass. "I am. So, Lois...truth or truth?"

I think I wet my panties at that point. I laughed at his impersonation and answered truth, but my mind was going a hundred miles a minute as I realized I really did want him to be my superhero so he could save my body from the torture it was going through. Rich brought me back from my dirty fantasy of him fucking me in a telephone booth, with his question.

"Ok so, what happened to us? I mean why did we stop talking?"

He caught me off guard with that one and I guess my face showed it because he quickly pointed at me and repeated the name of the game, truth or truth. I took a deep breath before divulging my biggest heartache.

"I saw you fucking Michelle."

He looked at me for a second and then laughed. "That was it. Because I fucked Michelle. Everyone has fucked Michelle. I was just taking my turn early before I could catch anything."

I stared at him in disbelief. There wasn't an inkling of remorse for what he had done to me. He saw how quiet I had gotten and asked,

"What's the problem? It was just sex."

He reached out to touch me and I pushed his hand away.

"What's the problem?" I asked incredulously. "The problem is that you think it was just sex. You hurt me Rich. You were my first love, the first man I ever gave myself to, and you hurt me deeper than you'd ever know. It wasn't the sex that hurt the most it was the words afterward. 'Shit Chelle, Ashley could never put it down like you.' Really?!"

I blew out a breath to calm down before asking my question. "Ok, my turn truth or truth? Was she better than me?"

He just shook his head at me then told me I didn't want that answer. But I pushed him.

"Why Rich? Because you don't want to hurt me well it's too late so answer the damn question."

"Yes!" He finally yelled. "Yes. Are you happy now?"

I crawled into myself at his harshness and silent tears began to fall. I tried to wipe them away but they just kept a coming. He saw my sadness and cursed.

"Shit Ashley, I told you you didn't want to know. Look, Michelle was better sexually because she had had a lot of experience. And I mean a lot. She wasn't really anything special in any other department if that counts for anything."

I sniffled and again asked, "Why though?"

He reached for me again and I pulled away.

"Ashley, I can't give you a legitimate reason if that's what you're looking for. I came over looking for you, she said you had gone out for something or another and I was going to leave but she said you'd be back in a minute and that I could wait for you. Then we started talking and she kissed me and it just progressed from there."

"You're right. That's not a legitimate reason. But it's okay. We've been done. I'm with Ezra and he makes me happy."

Rich raised an eyebrow at my statement and shook his head. I couldn't help but ask why he shook his head and he answered with,

"Ezra Gutierres, the biggest clown I know, makes you happy? It's a joke."

I hit him in the shoulder, "First off, Ez is not a clown, you are for using clown as an insult. Secondly, sounds as if someone is jealous."

He snorted in disagreement. "It ain't nothing like that because I know if I wanted you I could have you. Because you still want me. I've seen you eyeing me in that way you do."

It was my turn to snort in disapproval. "What look?"

He laughed before laying back on his backpack. I watched tmuscles in his chest and arms move as he made his adjustment and I gave him that look without even my knowing.

"See, that one. You chew your bottom lip and you narrow your eyes as if you're thinking about something important but all you're thinking of his how bad you want me to fuck you."

I gasped and he just smiled.

"You know it's true."

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him an eyeroll.

"Whatever, I'm attracted to you but it doesn't mean I want you to fuck me."

We sat in silence as I thought about what I had just said and the more I thought the more I realized I wasright. Although, I was so hot for him I could melt the polar ice caps I still I didn't want him to fuck me because it would show I was weak, that I still wanted him.

No, I wanted to fuck him mentally and physically. I wanted to have the power over his mind, body, and soul and not necessarily in that order.

Fucking him would mean domination, making him, my bitch, a bitch who needed me just like I had needed him. A bitch who could just be used, abused, and given an excuse just like I was. nd just like the night of his betrayal something clicked. And I knew what I had to do.

I had uncrossed my arms and had laid on my backpack beside him by then so it took no time for me to straddle him. He had his eyes closed and I thought my movement would make him open them but he didn't.

So I ran my hand down his chest from his collar to his belly button and then back up. Still nothing. So I whispered his name and he acknowledged me with a "uh huh" as if he was half sleep. I smiled at his game.

"Rich, I know you're not asleep."

He did a little snore and I laughed.

"I don't want you to fuck me."

He frowned and I laughed again and stroked his chest once more.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

He uh-huhed again and I leaned down to his ear so that my breasts were pressed against his chest.

"I want to fuck you Rich."

His eyes fluttered open and I kissed his neck and I pulled away from his chest, back into my straddling position. He began raising up and I pushed him back on his back.

"No, go back to sleep Rich because it's okay that I want to fuck you. Know why?"

He was about to speak but I placed my finger on his lips to shush him.

"It was rhetorical Rich. But anyways, it's because you want me to fuck you, just like all men want. You like every other man want a closet freak. You like me because I'm sweet little Ashley who could do no wrong but you want to see if you can bring the slut out of me. And to be honest you do bring the slut out of me. You make me want to do wrong. You make me want to be a bad girl. I want to be your bad girl Rich. I want to be your slut. But I don't want to be your toy. This is my show and will go my way. I will be in complete control and you will do as I say. Alright?"

I pulled my finger from his lip stood up and began packing my things. He sat up quickly and asked,

"Where are you going?"

I looked down at him and noticed the bulge in his shorts and smiled. He followed my gaze and adjusted himself which made me laugh and he tensed.

"Don't get mad Richie baby. I'll take care of that later. But right now, I'm going home to let Ezra fuck my brains out while I think of you."

He groaned as I walked off and I couldn't hold my laughter

And yes, I did let Ezra fuck me silly that night. I was washing dishes when he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, while kissing my neck.

"How was your day?" He asked in between kisses.

I let out a moan as he lightly bit upon my collar bone and took a deep breath as I replied,

"Well, I found out that Rich wants to fuck me."

Ezra didn't stop kissing me but I felt his grip tighten around my waist.

"How did you find that out?" He asked nonchalantly as his hand made their way into my shorts.

He began massaging my clit and my breathing started to become shallow.

"Well, um ooh, we were playing truth or truth and he told me that he could have me if he wanted to."

Ezra nibbled my earlobe and then cupped my mound, causing me to gasp and press my ass into his hard dick.

"Then what did you tell him Ashley?"

His fingers dove deep into my pussy and my knees buckled with the pleasure but Ezra just held me tight and spoke firmly saying,

"Did you tell him this pussy is mine Ashley?"

I gripped the edge of the sink as he fingerfucked me and mindfucked me in duality. I'd never had Ezra talk dirty to me before and it excited me like nothing he had ever done.

"Huh Ashley, does he know that this pussy is mine? Because if he doesn't I'm going to have to punish you. So truth or truth does he know that this pussy is mine?"

I was about to come when he stopped his ministrations and I screamed in frustration.

"Yes! Yes he knows! It's yours Ezra! Please just please let me come!" He completely withdrew his fingers then, and I felt empty. But then his breath was against my ear.

"I don't believe you so strip."

I stood still in confusion. Was he serious? This could not be my Ezra. I could only think his behavior was because he was intimidated by Rich and needed to reassert his authority in our relationship. So that's exactly what I told him.

"Is this about you keeping control because---"

This was all I got out before he barked "Strip!"

I nearly jumped out of my clothes at his command but I complied silently. When I stood before him bare he spoke again,

"I told you I would have to punish you. I don't want to but I have to especially after that little outburst."

I was about to say something but thought better of it. I felt his finger run down my spine and was chilled. What was his punishment going to be? Would he hurt me? How far would this go?

"Ezra I---" was all I got out before he slapped my ass.

I yelped and involuntarily gripped the sink again.

"What the fuck Ezra?!"

"Rule number one Ashley: speak only when spoken to."

He landed two more stinging slaps to my ass and I bit my lip to withhold my scream. Tears stung my eyes and I held fast to the sink as he continued to spank me. He spanked me to the point where my ass was smarting like nothing I'd ever felt.

But at some point I stopped crying and I started focusing on the feelings his spanking was eliciting in my core. Each slap was like an electric shock to my pussy and before I knew it I was moaning in arousal rather than anguish.

Ezra stopped spanking me and caressed my cocoa ass, massaging my sore cheeks and soothing my pain. He dipped two fingers into my hungry pussy and I eagerly pushed against them, reveling in the feel of being filled again. I rode his fingers as he complimented my endurance.

"That was real good Ashley. Now I want you to undress me and if you do it right I'll give you a reward. Do you understand?"

I nodded my assent before turning to face him. When he and I came face to face I realized this was a different Ezra. A more intense Ezra, not the playful Ez I was used to. It was intimidating but scintillating in the same sense.

I slid my hands under his shirt, running my fingers over his stomach and chest, and slowly pushed his shirt over his head. I took a step toward him and slid his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and I stood to my feet.

I stared at his naked body, his rippled muscles and thick cock, and was drawn in. Him, standing bare before me, was like dangling raw meat in front of a lion. And just like that lion I pounced, kissing him with a ferocity I didn't even know I had. I guess I caught him off guard because all methods of domination flew straight out the window as he kissed me back with the same intensity.

Before I knew what had happened, my feet were off the floor and my back was against the kitchen wall. Ezra thrust into me harshly and without warning, causing me to dig my fingers into his skin. He groaned in pain but continued to pound into me. Then his hand was around my throat as he slammed deeper inside of me.

"Whose pussy is this Ashley? Tell me who's sweet cunt this is?" He growled.

I couldn't breathe let alone speak with the sensations running through my body. So my answer came out as a barely coherent rambling of his name.

"Say it again baby? Tell me whose it is?"

"It's yours! Fuck, it's yours Ezra!"

Ezra released my neck and rubbed my clit until I began to seize from my climax. He continued to pump into me as he fondled my clit but when he squeezed it there was no coming back. I screamed my release as I squirted my juices on his fingers and dick and he grunted and came a few seconds later, going still inside of me.

I fell limp in his arms and he carried me to the living room sitting down on the couch while he still cradled me in his lap. We stayed like that for a while, breathing hard and trying to grasp what had just happened. And then I imagined Rich at his apartment alone with his hand and I fell into a fit of giggles.

Ezra was baffled by behavior as I laughed until I cried.

"What's so funny?"

I tried to catch my breath as I explained, "You just gave me one of the best fucks in my life while as we speak Richard fucking Wilson is probably choking his chicken to the very thought of us!"

I continued to laugh but Ezra was looking at me strangely so I took a break from my hysteria to ask what was up.

"So, it wasn't the best fuck of your life. Just one of them." He answered with a small pout.

I straddled his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck, and looked at his puppy dog face.

"Babe, we're going to have a whole lifetime together. I'm just going with the train of thought that the best is yet to come."

His eyes glinted mischievously before he kissed me and said,

"Well, we might as well rack up contenders for that number one spot. Plus, we have to give Lil Dick something to fantasize about." I laughed out loud and he smiled his smile before he pinned me on my back and kissed me into oblivion. And then we were back at it, like my Grandma used to say, "humping like bunnies."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Playing Games Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 415 milliseconds