• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck Ch. 03

The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck Ch. 03

1234

This is the third and final chapter to this series. It's been more than one year since chapter 2 was published, and I suggest reading the first two installments to enhance the experience... it's your call as a reader.

Chapter 1: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-nilf-neighbor-id-like-to-fuck

Chapter 2: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-nilf-neighbor-id-like-to-fuck-ch-02

**************

Tuesday afternoon and Linda found herself at the local supermarket picking up some items for dinner. She was focused on her grocery list when she felt a slight push against her cart.

"Thanks for the show," said the young good looking man as he stood in front of Linda's shopping cart. He picked up a cucumber and held it in his hands pointing it suggestively at her.

She was caught off guard. She didn't know the young man, nor did she know what he was talking about.

"I beg your pardon?" she said taken aback.

"My name is Mario. I went to school with your son, Tony. We graduated together. I live directly behind you." He kept sliding his hand up and down the cucumber in a crude and suggestive manner and pointing it at Linda's direction.

It hit Linda like a ton of bricks. He knew she'd caught on but carried on nonchalantly.

"So how's Tony?" he asked.

She gave him a quick update on Tony, and tried to push the cart around Mario.

He stopped her, leaned it and whispered in her ear, "You're quite the show off. I loved what I saw. I'm sure Tony would love knowing his mom is a dirty slut fucking two guys in her house while his Dad is slaving away at the office."

The blood drained out of Linda.

Mario went on, "Either you let me sample your treasures or Tony gets a call. What do you say, Mommy?"

He hugged her and she stiffened up. "You don't want to create a scene at the grocery story, do you Mommy?" He was enjoying the fact that Linda was uncomfortable.

His hand moved downward toward her butt and Linda froze. She attempted to break the hug but he was stronger, and she didn't want to make it seem like she was struggling. She begged him to let her go. He swatted her ass. She was petrified. He was groping her in the middle of the supermarket. Finally he let go.

Linda took a step back, sized him up and said, "He'll never believe you. And I don't know what you're talking about."

She wasn't going to let a snot-nosed twenty-one year old kid blackmail her. It would be his word against hers.

Very confidently he took out his phone and played a video clip of the action in Linda's bedroom. He'd videotaped her getting grabbed by her hair by Robert and made to suck his cock as Karl plunged into her from behind. The action was blurry, but Mario had zoomed out to capture the house. It was quite clear it was Linda's home and that she was the woman in the video.

Mario leaned in and whispered in a menacing tone, "Don't fuck with me you filthy cunt. I've got evidence. Now, when can I come over to get my chance at that sweet mommy cunt of yours?"

She was caught, but she was quick on her feet. She quickly concocted a plan in her head. "You can come over tomorrow at 10:30am. Come alone and no cameras."

"Okay. I'll be there. And please have my breakfast ready," he said cockily as he again swatted her butt.

The rest of the day dragged on for Linda. She was extra jumpy and nervous about her encounter with Mario. Sure he was a fit, nice looking young man but the idea of letting him anywhere near her made her uneasy. He was clearly the same age as her son Tony.

Tony was such a respectable young man; always so polite and courteous, handsome as all get out and very much in shape. Linda had seen him grow into a strapping young man and now he was away at college on a baseball scholarship. She admired her son's physique but never in a sexual manner and for the first time, she tried envisioning him naked.

Mario had her thinking crazy things. She would not let Mario have his way with her.

She had to make sure Robert understood that. She'd asked Mario to show up at 10:30am knowing Robert was coming over a t 10am. She'd have enough time to tell him how Mario had approached her and have Robert put the fear of God in him; perhaps Karl could help as well. She'd let Robert handle the situation.

She put all her thoughts aside and continued with dinner and her motherly chores. Soon the kids were fed, bathed and she was exhausted. As usual her husband had worked late and had arrived much after she'd gone to bed.

The scene before her was so vivid... "Oh yes Mommy that's it ride my cock," she could hear Mario whispering in her ear as he grabbed her by the hips slamming her on him. How had she gotten here?

Mario reached up and grabbed her tits giving them a full squeeze, pinching her nipples as she rode his thick cock. "Oh fuck yes Mommy suck my dick with your pussy. Oh yeah, I'm fixing to cum. Can I please cum in you, Mommy?"

She turned to tell him yes and was met with her son Tony's face... "Yesssssssss, oh fuck yes Tony! That's it, fuck your Mommy good."

She woke up in a cold sweat. Her husband sat up and asked her if she was okay.

Linda was dripping in sweat, her nipples were hard and sensitive. She got up off the bed and walked over to the bathroom without answering her husband. She removed her nightgown as it was irritating her tits and touched herself. She was dripping wet.

She had just dreamt of getting fucked by her son and her pussy was dripping wet. She started rubbing her clit and massaging her tits and before long brought herself off having to muffle her sounds to not alert her husband.

She sat down on the toilet seat ashamed at herself for having such nasty and inappropriate dreams and thoughts. The encounter with Mario had affected her more than she cared to admit.

She cleaned up as best she could and went back to bed determined not to have any more inappropriate dreams about her son.

She laid down and soon dozed off.

At first her dream was a normal one. She found herself walking aimlessly through a forest, the scenery was beautiful and the cacophony of sounds were such that soon it became a sweet lullaby. She could feel herself guided through a sea of green soft patches down a path outlined with tall lush trees. She was in one with nature and she could feel a slight breeze caressing her naked body waking up every nerve on her skin. She felt so alive; so desired.

She came to the end of the path on to a baseball field and as if on cue everyone turned to see this beautiful creature who'd emerged from the bowels of a thick forest. She saw a figure make his way towards her. He had a swag about him; very confident stride, a strong, manly posture and as he neared her she noticed it was her son, Tony.

"Hello mother, I've been expecting you. You look so lovely; so sexy. I've always admired your beauty from afar desiring you like no son should desire his mother and now I get to show you off to everyone."

He stood beside her and hugged her to him and together they walked towards the field, toward the men who stood mesmerized by her beauty. She was naked yet she felt comfortable. She turned and saw the love and lust in Tony's eyes as they roamed her body.

He led her closer to the men on the field. When they got to the pitcher's mound Tony called for everyone to come gather; and gather they did encircling them as Tony announced to one and all that this beautiful woman was his mother.

He turned to her, put his left hand on her hip and moved in for a kiss. She melted into his arms. This felt so right. He was so tender and passionate with his kiss; with his touch.

He broke the kiss long enough to turn her around with her back to him to display her for all to see. You could hear the pride in his voice as he kept announcing to all that she was his mother. She leaned back against him and felt his hardness against her buttocks.

He moved his hands up and cupped her breasts massaging them gently. Everyone "ooohed" and "aaaahed" at their public display of affection. He then turned her around, kissed her once more and then with a gentle push on her shoulders had her kneel before him. Her face was level with his crotch and she could see a big bulge.

She looked up at him and him down at her nodding for her to do what he expected her to do. She began undoing his pants and in one swift motion pulled them down along with his jock strap. His beautiful, smooth cock looked so delicious. She couldn't contain herself, she grabbed his dick and brought the tip to her mouth.

She could hear the men gasping and also the murmuring, "Oh my God, she's sucking her son's cock." The latter part echoed in her head, "son's cock, son's cock."

She looked up at his face and there looking down at her was Mario with a sinister smile.

Before she could react, he grabbed her head and pushed his throbbing cock down her throat.

She choked waking herself up. She was in a panic. She sat up. She had to be quiet so as to not wake up her husband. She didn't want to endure the endless questions.

It was 4:30am and she simply didn't want to risk having anymore nasty dreams about her son so she decided to get up and start her day.

Linda couldn't escape her dreams. She tried to occupy herself to keep from not thinking about her son; about her dreams, but her son was present everywhere in the house.

It'd been a few months since he'd come home for a visit. He was attending college an hour's drive away. She wondered why he didn't come home more often.

She thought about her dream and what he'd told her, "I've always admired your beauty from afar desiring you like no son should desire his mother," could this be why he didn't come around too often? Was her subconscious trying to tell her something? It couldn't possibly be.

She sipped on her coffee lost in thought.

She closed her eyes and her son's face came to life before her, soon his body began to take shape and he was standing before her as naked as she was in her dream. His essence was so strong.

His Adonis-like body with hard, rippling muscles, a six pack and a very impressive package. His cock was as beautiful as in her dream, hanging so powerful adorned by his man-sized balls, his pubes neatly trimmed and adorning his family jewels.

He was absolutely handsome and he looked at her with such love and adoration.

As if he could read her mind, he turned displaying his taught ass, so smooth and firm. His back so ripped and strong. She wanted him. She had to have him.

And as quickly as he appeared he disappeared as she heard her husband say, "Morning. Couldn't sleep?"

She looked at him and shook her head still reeling from the glorious vision of her naked son.

Before long Linda's husband was out the door with the kiddos. It was Wednesday.

She'd had a crappy night and didn't quite feel like playing Robert's game today. She'd of canceled if it weren't for Mario, just the thought of him made her skin crawl.

She had about an hour to get ready for Robert so she headed upstairs. She decided today she wouldn't dress sexy, rather just casual. She opted for a light see-thru sundress and to make things interesting she opted for no underwear. She'd learned that less was more with Robert and he was expecting to play. She didn't have a choice, really. He owned her. The thought made her both sick to her stomach and antsy with anticipation.

She had about 30 minutes alone with Robert to tell him about Mario. He'd be furious.

At 10am sharp, the doorbell rang. She made her way to the door and flung it open.

It was apparent to Robert that she was naked underneath and this made him smile. Seeing him happy made her happy too and she welcomed him with a big smile. Standing at the front door he leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. She invited him in and told him they needed to talk.

Within minutes she'd told him what had happened at the supermarket and Robert didn't seem pleased. He got Karl on the phone and asked him to come over; they had a situation.

He could see the worry in Linda's eyes. He hugged her and assured her everything would be fine. She felt safe in his arms.

She felt him get hard as he rubbed against her and she leaned back flashing him a big smile. He smiled at her as he ran his hands down to her buttocks. He kissed her and slapped her ass playfully. She moaned into his mouth. He knew how to make her feel sexy.

He turned her around pressing her ass against him as he massaged her tits. He could feel her nipples harden and he flipped her dress down under her funbags. She stood there with her tits alfresco as Robert kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear.

He rolled her dress down and soon Linda stood there naked. He ran his hand down over her mound and found it extra wet.

He plunged two fingers easily into Linda and whispered in her ear, "I've always admired your beauty from afar,"

Linda froze. He could feel her body stiffen and she exploded in her first orgasm of the day.

She was panting when the doorbell rang. Her pleasure was short-lived. She froze in fear. She knew it was Mario. Robert kept his cool.

He instructed her to let him in and not let on that he was there. He would hide in the kitchen. She was afraid. Robert assured her he had things under control and he certainly wouldn't let Mario hurt her, but she had to help lure him into Robert's plan.

Little did Linda know that Robert was concocting a plan all his own. He was going to have some fun at Linda and Mario's expense. He'd always had a mother/son fetish and this was as close as he was going to get to bring his sick and twisted fantasy to fruition.

He instructed Linda to answer the door in her birthday suit. Linda already didn't like his plan. She hesitated. Robert assured her this was all part of his plan to make Mario feel like he'd won.

The doorbell rang again.

Linda was caught between a rock and a hard place. Robert reminded her that Mario was not to know he was there until he was ready to make his presence known. He reminded her that Karl was on his way. What he failed to tell her was that it'd be about an hour before Karl could make his way to Linda's.

Robert was going to let Linda sweat it out with Mario and he'd again be in a position where he could capture the action on his video camera without being detected.

Linda had no choice but to answer the door in all her glory. She hated Robert for making her do this, but trusted that he would not let Mario touch her inappropriately.

She was in for the surprise of her life.

Linda walked over to the door knowing full well her life would change forever if she let Mario in her house. She knew Robert would protect her, but she also knew Robert liked playing games and she saw that look in his eyes that told her she was going to get played.

She held on to the doorknob a few seconds and was brought back by the door chime again. She took a deep breath and put a smile on her face as she swung open the door.

Her smile turned to shock as she realized it wasn't Mario at the door.

Tony had turned around to tell his friend Steve to hurry up with his stuff, and Steve had arrived at the door just as it was opened.

He stood wide-eyed admiring the gorgeous beauty standing at the door naked for all to admire. Just that quick he made out her luscious titties, erect nipples and neatly trimmed pussy, not to mention the killer legs.

Linda came to as Tony turned to see what Steve was transfixed by and he just about died.

There, standing in the doorway, naked for all to see was his lovely mother displaying her sexy assets to both Tony and Steve. "Mom, what the hell!?" yelled Tony.

Linda snapped out of her trance and quickly slammed the door shut.

Tony was petrified and embarrassed by his mom's actions. He waited a few minutes to give his Mom time to make it to her bedroom before he opened the door slightly asking to no one in particular if it was okay for them to come in.

Steve couldn't believe his luck. His cock was standing at attention and he could barely walk.

Although Tony was embarrassed he truly loved the show. He always knew his Mom was sexy but he kept those thoughts pushed way deep inside. Okay, so his Mom had been the object of many of his fantasies but out of love and respect for the woman, he kept his feelings at bay.

But now his mind was filled with many questions... first and foremost, why was his Mom answering the door in her birthday suit? Who was she expecting? He'd sent his Mom an email some days ago. She knew he was coming. Did she intend to give him a show?

He'd invited Steve along kind of last minute. Steve! Steve was playing it cool. He kept his comments to himself but more so, his mind was racing with the welcome-home reception. He was replaying it over and over in his mind. He sat down and kept to himself.

Tony was grateful for Steve's gracefulness.

Upon hearing the commotion and realizing it wasn't Mario at the door, Robert let himself out the backdoor.

Linda was in her bedroom simply mortified. How stupid and irresponsible of her. She'd inadvertently given Tony and his friend a show. How was she going to explain this to him, to them?

Who was the gorgeous blond hunk with her son? He had an athlete's build. He had to be one of Tony's baseball buddies. They were both so handsome and physically fit.

Steve's piercing blue eyes had burned a hole right through her. He'd given her a once over from her titties to her cunt. She knew he'd taken in all of her.

She was so ashamed. She could feel her heart beating a thousand miles a minute.

And then she did something strange... she reached down and touched her pussy. Her wet, dripping pussy. She was excited. She'd inadvertently flashed her son and his friend and her pussy was dripping. What the hell was wrong with her?

Just then the doorbell rang.

Oh shit! She knew it was Mario. How was she going to explain Mario to Tony?

She stopped playing with herself. She could hear some talking, laughter and after a bit the door closing. And then it was down to two voices. Linda surmised it had to be Tony and Steve. She didn't want to face the boys.

And then came a knock at her door.

"Mom, Mom are you in there?" asked Tony. She hesitated. "Mom, will you please open the door. I need to talk to you," pleaded Tony.

She decided she better answer him, "Yes Sweetie. Give me a minute," she said.

She threw a robe over herself and opened the door. Tony was leaning against the frame of the door and in his best attempt to make light of the situation he smiled and asked, "Are you decent?" Linda died.

Tony knew his Mom was mortified. "Sorry Mom. I'm just trying to put us both at ease."

Linda stepped back as he walked in the room and locked the door behind him. Linda stammered in an attempt to explain herself.

Tony let her sweat it out for a bit and then very matter-of-fact and in a low, hushed voice asked, "It was him, right?"

Linda's eyes widened.

"You thought I was him. You were waiting on Mario." He wasn't asking. He was stating the facts. "You. My respectable, honorable, shy Mom has been cheating on Dad with a man my age."

Linda put her hand over her mouth and tears strolled down her cheeks.

"My Mommy is a two-bit, slutty whore who fucks men in her home." Linda was stunned that Tony would talk to her this way and turned away. This couldn't be her Tony. Her Tony was loving and respectable.

Tony came up behind her, grabbed her from her shoulders and turned her around. Her robe came undone in the process and Tony was again treated to another show of his sweet Mom's assets. Linda was too distraught to notice. She had both her hands over her eyes. Ashamed.

Tony locked in on his Mom's titties and noticed her nipples were erect. Linda's body was reacting to Tony's harsh words.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds