• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #06

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #06

12

There are no underage characters portrayed in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

Audrey, Jennifer, Carol, and Kathy tell Brenda, Christine, and Julia what they did with their sons.

The following week, the women met to disclose and discuss all that they did with their sons.

"Well, nothing new for me. I had sex with your brother again," said Julia with a loud cackling laugh. "He's been super horny since his wife came down with the flu and instead of calling a hooker or seeing a stripper in the way your sons routinely do," she said taking a swipe at her daughters. "He called me," she said with pride. "Sleeping over, I've been helping out wherever I can. Cooking, cleaning, and doing other things, if you know what I mean," she said raising her hand to her mouth and popping out her cheek with her tongue as if her tongue was her son's cock and she was giving him blowjob.

"I can't believe you two are still having sex. That's unbelievable," said Brenda while leering at her mother. "I figured you'd stop once Ralph was out of the house and married," she said.

"You'd think he'd be tired of your old, wrinkled ass and saggy breasts by now," said Jennifer.

"Mom, if you don't mind, we really don't want to hear the lurid details about you having incestuous sex with Ralph," said Carol. "That's disgusting. That's just nasty. That's just wrong."

"My mistake. I thought we were sharing," said Julia with attitude and with a shrug of her pretty, albeit elderly shoulder while sighing her boredom and rolling her eyes with disinterest. "Let me tell you something Jennifer," she said pointing her finger in her face. "When you give a man head in the way that I suck cock, no man will ever get tired of having sex with me."

"I think you've shared quite enough about your long-term incestuous affair with our brother," said Jennifer.

"Once sluts and now prudes," said Julia while flipping her hair in that sexy way that she's been doing for nearly fifty years. "I wish you women would make up your minds if you're going to be whores or nuns," said Julia waving a disgusted hand.

When most mothers would seemingly be happy that their daughters are modestly moral instead of whores, Julia seemed disappointed that her daughters weren't the sluts that they were when they were in college and the slut that she still is now. Attending drunken frat parties and sleeping with anyone who they were attracted to back then, all six women, Christine included, were promiscuous sluts. Suddenly, now that they all have money, they all act as if they're all above getting naked and getting down and dirty with the rest of the immoral world who have unsated, sexual appetites. They were a wild, sexually depraved bunch of party anywhere, anytime, animals. If only her five daughters knew that their decadent mother was much sluttier and much wilder than they ever were and than they ever could ever be, wouldn't they be surprised.

With Julia only sharing the information about her having sex with their brother, she never told her daughters that they all had different fathers, the reason while none of them looked alike but for the identical twins. Wouldn't they be shocked to know that important tidbit of information if she did tell them? Wouldn't she finally shut them up with them knowing that not one of them shares the same father? Only, she knew that if she told them, they'd only hate her even more than they do now.

Julia's sleeping around when Larry told her that he liked to watch. He started bringing home men for her to sleep with while he masturbated over all that they did. Then, when he tired of watching Julia having sex with a multitude of friends, co-workers, and strangers, apparently wanting to have some sexual fun himself, he started cheating on her behind her back. Not about to be disrespected while thinking they had an open marriage, having longtime affairs with them, Julia continued her sexy, sexual relationships behind his back with the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, and the pizza delivery man.

Her husband, Larry, suspected that Julia was sleeping around but preferring to have sex with other women in the way that she had sex with other men at his coercion in the beginning, he never complained that she was sleeping with and was impregnated by other men. Besides, never wanting to divorce his wife, he truly loved Julia. What was not to love? For an old broad, she was still very attractive. Not looking her age, she was sexy, witty, funny, and irreverent. Where most women her age no longer have sex, still very sexually active, Julia was still craving cock and orgasms.

Quick to defend her, her husband always said that he loved her wild spirit and never met anyone like her. For a man to support five children that he didn't father, he had to be either an idiot, a very special man, and/or loved his wife. With Larry being more the latter than the former, he'd do anything for Julia, even allow her to have lovers that impregnated her back then. Ralph is the only child that her husband fathered. A secret that only her husband and their biological fathers know, if only they knew that Ralph was their half-brother, she wondered what they'd say to her then. Her ace in the hole to play, should her daughters ever tire of her and her shenanigans, she wasn't about to hurt them unless they hurt her first.

With so very man always on the scene with Julia, it was sometimes difficult to keep who was who straight. Audrey and Brenda, identical twins were fathered by the mailman, a good looking, Irish redheaded man, named Sean. Jennifer was father by the UPS driver, a tall, dark haired Italian man, named Angelo. Carol was fathered by the FedEx driver, a blonde haired and blue eyed man of Russian descent, named Peter. Kathy was fathered by the pizza delivery man, a nice man who worked delivering pizza while teaching astronomy at the community college and working as a part-time musician while hoping to further his musical career by playing guitar professionally. His name was Martin.

"Well, if no one else is going to start the conversation about what they did with their sons, I have something to report," said Audrey looking around the room.

Allowing her the floor, all eyes, Brenda's, Carol's, Jennifer's, Kathy's, Christine's, and Julia's, were on Audrey. Whether out of nervousness or embarrassment, Audrey paused as if waiting for her sisters to give her the permission to continue.

"Okay," said Kathy. "We're all curious to know. Tell us what you did and what happened."

Audrey looked down at herself with shame before looking up at the woman with obvious sexual excitement.

"I wore my sexiest and sheerest nightgown and walked around the house like that," said Audrey. "Normally, I modestly wear a robe over my nightgown when with my son but on that night I didn't. With my nipples nearly poking holes in my nightgown, when Gary saw me showing a lot of cleavage and with my nightgown so very sheer and see through, his eyes bugged out of his head," she said.

"Wow," said Kathy encouraging her sister to continue her incestuous confession.

Audrey took a big breath before continuing.

"Not thinking that I could do this but in the way that he was staring at me as soon as I walked from my bedroom to the living room, he made me want to do and show him even more," she said looking around the room.

"What do you mean by he made you want to do and show him even more Audrey?"

Brenda looked at her sister as if she needed to know the motivation behind Audrey's flashing that perhaps was necessary for her to tease her own son.

"Just in the way he lustfully stared at me, he made me feel special. He made me feel wanted. He made me feel desired. He made me feel so sexy that I did feel sexy," she said. "I never looked at my son in the way that I was looking at him now."

"How much of you could he see?"

Brenda looked at her twin sister no doubt with the same curiosity that her father, the mailman had when delivering a package that he wondered what was inside.

Audrey remained silent for a moment as if replaying in her head all the incestuous, sexual teasing that she did with her son.

"Well, when I opened the refrigerator door with the light off in the kitchen and leaned peering in, with my breasts moving forward with me, I knew he could see the underside of my breasts and my panty clad ass. Then, when I stood in front of the TV in the darkened living room, with him able to see right through my nightgown as if I wasn't wearing a nightgown at all, he was looking, staring, and leering at me as if I was an ice cold keg of beer," said Audrey.

"That's hot," said Kathy.

"I knew he could see through my nightgown as if he was a TSA agent X-raying my clothes. Having practiced those exhibitionistic moves in my unlit bedroom in the mirror with a flashlight, I knew that Gary could see everything I own. Moreover, just as Mom warned, I was making my flashing appear accidental."

"Good for you," said Julia.

"Were you wearing panties?" Always in competition with one another and always topping one another, Carol looked at her sister seemingly eager to give her own confession about what she did with her son Tommy.

"Of course I was wearing panties. Especially with what I was wearing, what kind of mother would I be not wearing panties when parading around my son? I'm not a total incestuous whore," she said staring at her mother who was.

"It takes one to know one," said Julia in defense of herself while fluffing her grey, hair dyed brown. "Besides, unless I plan on flashing my bright, white panties to unsuspecting men, I usually don't wear panties. I never liked the feel of panties against my naked skin."

"Well, I wasn't about to flash him my pussy mother," she said pausing while giving out a nervous laugh. "Not yet anyway," said laughing again. "A prelude to sex, I'd need to drink a half a bottle of wine for me to do that."

When there was a pause in the conversation, Carol jumped right in without waiting.

"Well, I flashed Tom my pussy," said Carol holding up her head as if she was proud that she flashed her son her pussy.

Audrey looked around the room waiting for someone to comment and add to her incestuous confession, only Carol had the floor now.

With her natural blonde hair, big blue eyes, and big tits, Carol was unaware that her father, Peter, was of Russian heritage. If she did know she was half Russian, in the way of a baseball player being introduced with a song when coming up to the plate, somehow the musical score for Peter and the Wolf would seem an appropriate song to play whenever she walked in the room.

"No way," said Brenda. "You did? Shut up. You did not."

Normally wearing her rosary beads around her neck and looking so piously holy, Carol gave her sister a sly look.

"I did," said Carol. "And you shut up," said Carol with a laugh that made everyone laugh.

"How'd you do it?" Obviously with her not being as slutty as her sisters Jennifer and Carol, Audrey looked at her sister with a face full of curiosity, envy, and jealousy.

"Wearing my barely there nightgown without underwear, I had Tom show me how to do sit ups and crunches by getting on the floor with him holding my ankles," she said with a dirty laugh while rolling her eyes.

"You slut," said Kathy laughing.

"That's so wicked," said Christine, "but such a good idea."

"He's so naively trusting. If only he knew his mother was a slut, I wonder what he'd think about me now."

"If only our sons knew the sluts we were," said Jennifer. "I wonder what they'd really think of us. No doubt, probably, they all would have tried to have sex with us long ago."

"If only my daughters knew the slut that I am," said Julia under her breath.

"That's not all I did," said Carol. "Wanting to make sure that he got a good, long look of my pussy, I did the sit ups with my knees bent up with my knees partially opened."

"Wow," said Kathy. "No way."

"Good, that's good," said Julia. "So you gave Tommy a good, long look of your pussy" she said as if she was their teacher of incest and at that moment she was.

"I did," said Carol.

"That's more like it," said Julia. "Flashing a man your pussy, even if that man is your son, especially if that man is your son, is always a good start."

"Then, when I was getting up from the floor," she said looking from one woman to the other before continuing. She focused her stare on her mother. "I was holding onto Tommy for support and along with my morals and modest, I accidentally or deliberately, I don't remember which, pulled down his pajama bottoms."

"You did not," said Kathy laughing.

"I did too," said Carol nodding her head up and down as if she needed that extra affirmative head action for her sisters to believe her.

"Oh, my God. Wow! Was he wearing underwear?" Brenda stared at her sister with shocked disbelief. "Did you see his cock?"

"No he wasn't wearing underwear and he yes he was naked beneath his pajamas. Being that his cock was right there level with my mouth, I did something very wicked," she said with a laugh while pausing in her confession.

"Don't stop now. Tell us what you did," said Kathy.

"I asked him if I could touch it," said Carol.

"Wow," said Kathy.

"And did you?" Brenda looked at her sister with shocked interest.

"I did. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and stroked him," said Carol.

"No way," said Audrey and Brenda nearly at the same time, an identical twin thing.

"Then, while stroking him and looking up at him, I asked him the question that he wanted to her," said Carol with a dirty laugh.

"You asked him if you could blow him," said Jennifer looking at her sister with as much shocked disbelief as was Brenda when looking at Carol.

"You sucked Tommy?" Audrey stared at her sister no doubt relieved that she wasn't the only one who gave her son a blowjob.

"I don't believe you," said Christine. "You're always lying and making up stories. There's no way you'd suck your own son, especially you, holier than thou with your rosary beads. The only time you've been on your knees lately is to pray," she said with a laugh.

"I did. I sucked my son. I swear on Daddy's grave that I blew Tommy," she said raising her right hand as if swearing on a Bible. "Not only that, just like old times when I was giving free blowjobs to whoever wanted one, he ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed," said Carol.

"Well, good for you," said Julia. "Now we're finally getting somewhere," she said rubbing her hands together as if she was a fly about to land on excrement. "Finally you girls are all doing what you need to do to keep your sons safely at home."

"I wish I had the ovaries to flash my son my pussy but I just couldn't. I didn't do anything," said Brenda ignoring her mother's comments. "I don't think I could ever suck Mark. Maybe if I was drunk enough I could, but even just thinking about giving my son a blowjob is just nasty."

"Me either," said Christine. "I didn't do anything. The timing wasn't right. Every time I got up the nerve to do something sexy and sexual, I'd chicken out and hide in my room. Only, I think I could give Michael a blowjob after a couple of drinks and if he sexually aroused me enough. Much in the way of Kathy, all Michael needs to do to get me going is to feel my tits and finger my nipples. My nipples are so very sensitive and I love having them fingered," she said putting her hands to her chest.

"Well, I had Robert give me a massage," said Jennifer with a sly, sexy grin.

Of the five sisters, much like her father, the UPS driver, Jennifer had the best package of them all, tall, shapely, and pretty, she was so sexy.

"A massage? That's a good idea. Now that's sexy," said Christine. "I could do that. Actually, I should try that with Michael. If he gave me a massage and if I had a couple glasses of wine, who knows what I do. I'd definitely flash him my tits, at the very least."

"Were you showing anything?" Carol looked at her sister.

"I was?" Jennifer returned Carol's look with a smile.

Being that they were all so close in age, all the sisters were competitive, even when it came to men and sex, especially when it came to men and sex.

"Did he touching anything?" Christine looked at Jennifer with interest.

"He sure did," said Jennifer with a dirty laugh.

"Knowing you as I do," said Brenda rolling her eyes, "pray tell, what happened next?"

"After he gave me a massage, I gave him a massage too," said Jennifer holding her head up high. "Only the massage that I gave him included a happy ending," she said looking from one woman to the other.

"A happy ending? What? No way! Oh my God, you incestuous whore," said Carol laughing. "You gave Robert a hand job?" She looked at her sister with shocked surprise.

"Kettle black," said Jennifer to Carol. "You gave you son a blowjob and I only gave my son a hand job. You're much more of an incestuous whore than I am."

"Is that what a happy ending means?" Brenda looked at her sisters with innocence before they all burst out laughing at her. "I thought a happy ending was an ice cream sundae after your meal at Friendly's restaurant," said Brenda and again her sisters burst out laughing.

"You did not give Robert a hand job! Tell me it's not true. Tell me you're lying. I don't believe you. You're lying," said Audrey looking at her sister with suspicion.

"I did," said Jennifer holding up her head with pride. "I masturbated him and he creamed my hand with cum. There was so much cum that he could have given me a cum bath," she said laughing.

"Good for you Jennifer," said Julia. "That's the ticket. Now you're on your way to keeping your sons safely home by giving them incestuous sex."

"He wanted me to suck him," said Jennifer ignoring her mother's comments in the way that Brenda just had. "I wanted to suck him I really did but I figured a hand job was good enough for now. I did allow him to fondle my naked breasts, so long as he promised not to finger and/or suck my nipples."

"Wow," said Audrey. "You're making me horny. Now I wish I had done more with my son. With him having an erection the whole time he was leering at me while I was flashing him, I so wanted to reach out and fondle his cock. Now that you gave a hand job to your son, I think that I could give a hand job to my son too. Only, I don't know if I could blow him," she said looking at Carol.

"I'm horny now too," said Christine. "I wish I had flashed Michael my big tits. I'm curious to see his reaction to seeing them. Maybe I'll try something tonight."

"Well, I have a confession to make too," said Kathy looking innocently wicked while looking around the room.

"What did you do with Jimmy?"

Audrey, Brenda, Jennifer, Carol, Christine, and Julia looked at Kathy with baited breath. Enjoying the attention, Kathy paused as if replaying all that she did in her mind first.

"After I took my shower, I asked Jimmy to pour me a glass of wine. Knowing he'd bring the wine in the bathroom, I accidentally on purpose dropped my towel when I knew he was standing in the doorway staring at my naked body," said Kathy with a seductive laugh. "While standing there naked, I continued drying my hair while pretending that I didn't know he was standing there staring."

"I should try that with Michael. That's a good one to do," said Christine. "I like the massage idea too," she said to Jennifer. "And doing sit ups without wearing panties is something that I could try too," said Christine.

"You shouldn't copy Kathy, Jennifer, or Carol," said Julia. "In case they talk to one another, I don't think they will but if they do, you should flash your son in a different way."

"Yeah, that makes sense," said Christine. "Maybe I'll wear my bikini and be there hanging around the pool sunning myself when he comes home."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds