• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlotte’s Got Game Ch. 02

Charlotte’s Got Game Ch. 02

12

Everybody froze, all eleven players and Charlotte, except for her spastic, convulsing cunt. Twelve heads spun around in amazement to look at person who had interrupted their fuck-fest.

It was Head Coach Charlie Daniels standing behind the group in the middle of the locker room. The photographer for the shoot was also there, standing next to the Coach. Meanwhile, the players looked like deer's frozen in headlights, while Charlotte knew how awfully explicit and revealing she must have appeared to the two older men. She was up against a wall being fucked from behind, with a big black cock stuck really far up her dripping pussy.

"What are you guys doing!? What is going on here!?" Coach Daniels yelled at them. His hands were in the air, wildly swinging about.

There was a moment of silence, and it seemed everyone was dumbstruck, even the photographer standing next to the coach. Darren had a camera slung around his neck and was holding a tripod and a bag in his hands. He was in his mid-thirties and rather average-looking with short, scruffy brown hair along with dark stubble on his face. The expression of shock on his face would almost have been amusing in other circumstances.

Charlie Daniels, however, was a little more difficult to read. Was he angry or simply shocked? He actually looked more disappointed than anything else. He was a tall, burly man - physically imposing with a large beer belly, while his dark hair was more grey than black. The fifty-five year old had been the head coach of the Alabama Tech's football team for over twelve year, and was practically an institution; he was considered the second most powerful man on campus after the college president.

So when Daniels said to jump, you jumped. The man was feared and respected by all the players beneath him, and it was known that his team would move Heaven and Hell for him. Even Charlotte knew this, someone who didn't care all that much for football. And right at that moment, Coach Daniels had his attention focused entirely on her!

"Boys! What are you doing with this young woman here!? What the fuck are you doing!?"

One of the Hispanic players finally spoke up. "Sir - this isn't what it looks like..."

"WHAT!? Dom - do you take me for a fool!?" screamed Daniels. He turned to his quarterback. "Matt - are you guys all fucking this girl, taking turns!?"

"Coach Daniels, sir," Matt started, staring forlornly at the floor, "we were just having a little fun..."

"Answer the question!!" Daniels yelled.

"Y-yes, sir!" stammered the quarterback. All of the arrogance was gone from his voice now. "We - we were taking turns - fucking the model..."

"God damn! GOD DAMN!!" the older man roared back.

The coach started pacing back and forth before the stunned onlookers, who were too afraid to move or even speak. They waited in silence - and baited breath - for what would happen next.

"Guys - guys - guys! What have I always told you this year!?" Daniels said, his voice still loud but not as angry as before. "You all have to work as a team! TEAMWORK!! That's our mantra!"

"Teamwork!!" repeated the entire team. The football players glanced at each other and nodded their heads, slowly understanding.

Charlotte blinked, clearly confused. What had just happened?

Daniels stopped pacing in front of Charlotte and pointed a finger at her. "Look at you guys! All taking turns on this pretty little filly! One on one! But what about teamwork!? Stewie - bring that gorgeous creature over to the bench here."

The big black player whose dick was still inside the British girl's pussy picked her up easily and settled her onto the orange bench in the middle of the crowd. She was on top of the bench, on her hands and knees, doggy-style. Stewie still had his cock up the girl's pussy. Then the coach stepped closer to the stunned brunette and grabbed both her nipples all of a sudden. He twisted them in his fingers hard enough so that Charlotte squealed at the unexpectedness of the act.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"See?" said Daniels. "Even this filly agrees with me! Why are these magnificent, incredibly impressive milky udders NOT being played with? What is wrong with you guys? Adams, Esterez - FRONT AND CENTER!"

Pointing at two players, Daniels then sternly gestured for them to stand next to Charlotte. The two young men quickly followed their coach's order, and jumped to both sides of the Brit. They looked at Daniels questioningly.

"What are you waiting for!?" he roared back. "PLAY with those splendid titties!"

"YES SIR!!" both players replied.

The two men then reached underneath Charlotte and started roughly playing with her tender nipples. They pinched and squeezed the vigorously, relentlessly, as the player behind her resumed fucking her. It didn't take long before Charlotte's voluptuous figure writhed at the new sensations. The pleasure began to build again, and the expression on the brunette's face was full of desire.

Daniels interrupted again, slapping his player's hands away those heavenly titties. The coach pulled the girl up so that her upper body was upright. Stewie quickly caught on and held onto Charlotte's arms, but kept fucking her from behind. Charlotte was now kneeling on the bench, but now her huge rack was more visible for everyone to see and touch.

"This position is even better, boys!" the older man said, rather lewdly.

With breasts in both hands, Daniels mashed them together and leaned forward, suckling Charlotte's erect buds noisily and with a great amount of relish. For the next few minutes, the grey-haired gentleman's loud smacking lips and tongue could be heard quite resoundingly in the locker room, along with the pounding she still received from behind, while eleven of his players and one photographer watched.

Finally Daniels pulled away. He winked at Charlotte. "Amazing! This is one, grade A piece of ass! What beautiful udders you have there, young woman!" He then turned back to Adams and Esterez who stood next to him. "Now you boys do the same! Quickly! There's eight other teammates behind you waiting, so hustle!"

By this point, Charlotte was unsure if she should be livid by this turn of events. She expected better from Coach Daniels - but he seemed more like a lecherous old coot than a respected veteran on the campus. Not only had he ignored the actions of his team - he practically condoned their behavior and even instructed them on how to molest her more efficiently! But worst of all, the old man had fondles and tasted her two most bountiful assets, out of the blue and without warning! It was completely and utterly demeaning.

But the gorgeous brunette didn't have time to dwell on her irate thoughts, as she had more pressing concerns. The two boys at her sides busily slurped away at her twin peaks, enjoying her luscious pink strawberry nipples rather eagerly, while Stewie still fucked her feverishly from behind. The pleasure level suddenly kicked up a notch for the lovely Brit, simply because Charlotte's tits were being munched on by two football players while she was being fucked by a third man from behind? It was mind-boggling to imagine, but even more ludicrous to actually experience.

"Next!!" yelled coach Daniels, clapping his hands together to signal a change of players.

The team replied instantly to the older man's orders. Three new players replaced the trio before, which meant a new cock was fucking Charlotte and two new boys were suckling her pink nipples. The pretty Brit struggled in their clutches as waves of pleasure pulsed through her. The girl's tender snatch felt like it was on fire and dripped like a leaky faucet; it wasn't long before the bench beneath her was slick with a puddle of her scorching love-juices. In the meantime, her moaning got loud enough that Charlotte wondered how on Earth no one could hear them in the hallways outside.

"Oh my GOD! OH yeah!! AAAAHHH!! HOLY SHIT!!" Charlotte cried out.

The poor lass had little chance to recover from the switching of players because the team did it incredibly quickly. Seconds flew by and an old cock was replaced with a new one, with Daniels barking the order of course. He did this every few minutes or so. It didn't take long before all eleven players fucked her at least once in this position, and had tasted her ample tittles a few times.

Unfortunately for Charlotte, she only then realized that Darren, the photographer, had set up his tripod and camera and was busily snapping away with it. The look on the young model's face was priceless - a mixture of shock, despair, and sexual ecstasy - as she was by chance in the middle of a rather nasty orgasm. Charlotte wondered if Darren had photos of her getting fucked by all eleven players. With a queasy feeling in her stomach, the model also wondered what would happen if those pictures got out into the public domain.

Just then the orgasm hit her particularly hard, but Charlotte didn't know if it was because of Darren taking pictures three feet away from her, or if it was because of her thoughts that those pictures might go public. In any case, Charlotte came, and she came hard.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed out wildly.

The gorgeous Brit knew that the pictures would be vulgar, raunchy and terribly explicit. Pictures of her being used and abused like a fuck-toy. Pictures of a lithe young slut being fucked by so many fat, oversized cocks, and seemingly enjoying it. She shivered uncontrollably. Charlotte imagined everyone on campus seeing those pictures - all her friends. What of her friends and family back home in England? Not to mention the thousands of strangers potentially viewing them, masturbating to her. Once things like this got out onto the Internet, there was no such thing as privacy anymore.

Her ass wriggled delightfully for the crowd of males, even as she arched her back and her body tensed up. The orgasm was hard and lengthy; wracking her figure with spasms of bliss. However, there was no let-up from her tormentors as they ignored all the girl's pleas for rest and continued to fuck her mercilessly. A new thought then popped into Charlotte's head, which was the awareness that none of the football players had yet to cum. It was a cold, distressing thought.

Charlotte had already cum four or five times...

It seemed that Coach Daniels was also a mind-reader. He cried, "Way to go, boys! Not one of you has popped a load yet! Fantastic!! But we've got to hurry it up - this little filly's energy isn't going to last forever! Let's get her in doggy-style position and have a two-fer!"

"YES COACH!" replied the team. They had big grins on their faces as they obeyed the sadistic old man to the letter.

Within moments Charlotte gripped the wooden bench underneath her while a dick pumped away behind her, and another stiff erection was thrusting in and out of her pretty mouth! Now she couldn't even tell these assholes off any longer! Like clockwork, the cock in her mouth was replaced with another mammoth, sweaty cock, while behind her another dick slipped into her pussy and began drilling her at an outrageous pace.

It became a blur to the young damsel in distress. Thick, engorged members - foul tasting and reeking of sweat and man-stink - stretched Charlotte's lips and throat, digging as deep as they could go. Large hairy nut-sacks slapped against her wet chin repeatedly. Meanwhile, monstrously throbbing fuck-sticks slammed into her from behind powerfully so that it made her nubile ass-cheeks ripple delectably.

Out of the corner of her eye, the poor girl noticed the flash of a camera. Charlotte glanced desperately at Darren and winced as she saw that he was taking some close-up shots of the deep-throat action. She moaned in despair, but there was nothing she could do. He had taken dozens - possibly hundreds - of photos of her in this compromised state already!

"TIME OUT!!" yelled out Coach Daniels.

The team suddenly stopped, and the three guys who were all over her withdrew as well. The athletes moved quickly to where the coach was standing. He had motioned them over and they huddled together in a tight circle. Daniels was talking to his players, but Charlotte couldn't make out what was being said.

But whatever was being said couldn't be good for her! Charlotte looked down at her body and still couldn't believe what had happened - her chest was heaving in and out from the heavy sex and she gulped in air, while sweat and saliva - both from her and the entire team - dribbled down her curvy figure. Her pussy was in a worse state; it still trembled from all the dick action, and it felt incredibly sopping wet and creamy from her juices. Her inner thighs were all sticky and clammy as a result.

The beautiful Brit's blue eyes darted about, looking for an escape. She sighed - there was nowhere to go because the entire team was in front of her, blocking the one exit. Charlotte knew that there was no easy way to slip past this group. Just then the coach clapped his hands together and the team all turned around, bellowing out a loud hoot.

"HOOOYAAAAHHH!!"

All eleven players walked towards the lovely Brit suddenly with purpose in their strides. Under normal circumstances, the image of so many gorgeous young athletes with their ripped musculatures and bulging muscles would have been an extraordinarily sexy sight for Charlotte. However, since those same athletes sported huge erections that were directed at her - erections that had yet to deflate in any way – with eyes filled with lust, the young woman was instead filled with a dread.

Charlotte knew that things were truly going to get out of hand!

Matt laid on his back on top of the wooden bench, his long stiffy pointing up at the ceiling. At the same time, the photographer shifted his spot to get a better angle - basically he positioned his lens to point right at the quarterback's sweaty testicles and jutting shaft. Next, a few of the players picked up Charlotte by her arms, waist, and thighs.

"Oh my!" the stunned brunette cried out.

The guys who picked her up spread her legs wide and rather lewdly, in order for her bare pussy was incredibly exposed for all to see. They positioned the girl right above Matt's cock, which glistened and throbbed in expectation. Charlotte peered down desperately but there wasn't anything she could do. Then she looked up at the camera and saw Darren clicking away with his camera. Charlotte's cheeks flushed a deep red as she realized she would be skewered and then fucked in such a demeaning manner, and that her reputation might never recover!

"WAIT!! WRONG HOLE!!" Charlotte screeched in dismay. "TIME OUT!! TIME OUT!!" The Brit hoped that the team might take note of her use of sports vernacular.

Instead of placing it at the entrance of her pussy lips, the boys who were carrying Charlotte had placed her asshole right above Matt's bulbous cock-head, where it felt ridiculously enormous. She had been fucked Matt a few times by that point, and she already knew that his penis was large even for her pussy. There was no way that monster would fit in her ass!

"Wait - PLEASE!! NO!! I've never - I've never had anyone fuck me in the ass before! OH GOD!! THAT'S HUUUUUGE!! OOOHHHH - NOT THERE -"

The boys holding Charlotte ignored her pleas, and slowly but steadily lowered the voluptuous lass onto Matt's dick. That first inch - as the tip of the cock oh-so-slowly pierced Charlotte's tiny anal-sphincter - stopped the girl's cries in mid-sentence. The model was entirely focused on how Matt's thick pole penetrated Charlotte's most vulnerable orifice; her sphincter stretched wider and wider – stretching beyond belief – and then the alarming, intense sensation of a scorching, rock-hard pole invading virgin territory. The worst thing was that she tried to resist. Her anus was clamped tight, but eventually had to yield to the irresistible power of that rigid cock. To their credit, the guys lowered Charlotte down slowly in order to ease her into it, while Matt held onto her hips as well.

It seemed to take forever, sliding down on that thick cock that was obscenely stuck up the brunette's anal-pipe. Inch by ludicrous inch, however, Charlotte's body somehow managed to take in Matt's cock. After a while she felt the sensation of hard flesh against her thighs. She breathed in deeply and realized her eyes had been closed the entire time! Glancing downwards, Charlotte saw that she sat on Matt's cock in its entirety - his whole length was buried up her ass! The two players who had held her had stepped away and looked on in wonder at the lewd spectacle.

"Come on, darling! Fuck that cock with your asshole!" smiled Darren, who was still snapping away.

Charlotte whimpered at the man's casual, even offhand cruelty. How would he feel with a monster cock up his ass? The young woman felt the pulsing menace stuffed deep inside her rectum, but she knew that until that cock - plus all the rest - started spurting out semen, she wasn't going anywhere.

The lovely brunette gritted her teeth and steeled herself with determination. With both her feet on the floor on either side of Matt and her hands on his thighs, Charlotte pushed herself upwards. She groaned as she slid up Matt's humungous pole. It was such an odd sensation; sinful and overwhelming at the same time. The quarterback shuddered at the wicked sensations he was feeling, as Charlotte lifted herself up, and then down, on his erection.

"Holy fuck - that's a tight little hole you got there, girl!" he wailed. The expression on his face was one of extreme bliss.

"That's right," Darren said, urging the girl on, "pump that fat cock up and down! Perfect - what an awesome shot!"

Blushing furiously, Charlotte ignored both the photographer and Matt, and instead concentrated on the job at hand. Biting her bottom lip cutely, she rode the awfully big dick, going gently at first before picking up her pace.

It was quite an unbelievable sight as the gorgeous young woman - previously the most stuck up bitch on campus - fucked the star quarterback in one of the most vulgar ways possible. Charlotte was fucking him. In the ass. In the reverse-cowgirl position. She bounced up and down frantically, desperately trying to make Matt cum. The girl's big boobs flopped wildly about, in sync with their fucking, and each time Charlotte's body slammed down on Matt's, it produced anal-churning, ass-cheek rippling results.

Before long, Charlotte's guttural wails of despair once again filled the locker room. She knew how visible she was, how perfectly exposed. Her bare pussy was on full display, as was her perfect tits and face in this position. The photographer was getting it all! Charlotte didn't know how she would live down the shame or infamy of those photos if they ever got out.

Darren took a step closer and snapped a few more shots. "Come on, darling, smile for the camera! In fact - what don't you lean back a bit more? Yes, that's right! Put your hands behind you. Now spread your legs ... wider ... wider..."

When she was too slow to comply, Matt helped out by pulling Charlotte's thighs wide for the photographer. The brunette let out an indignant whimper, but what else could she do?

"Perfect!! Absolutely perfect!!" Darren yelled out enthusiastically. "You can really see that huge cock stretching out your tiny asshole, babe!"

The model cringed inwardly at her wanton performance. Staring into the lens of the camera with an expression of utter dismay, Charlotte knew that the camera had captured every little detail now, no matter how small or lurid!

Then Charlotte felt some hands pull her off of Matt. Another teammate quickly took the vacated spot of the quarterback on the bench, and Charlotte was unceremoniously dumped onto that man's cock. This time they didn't take the time to gently slide her onto it; instead, the lovely Brit was fed the cock up her anus and then brutally dropped onto it. The girl let out her loudest cry so far that night, but it didn't take too long for her to recover, and then she was rutting away on top of the player just as hard as she did with Matt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlotte’s Got Game Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds