• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Date Ends With MFM

Wife's Date Ends With MFM

My sexy wife and I had been swinging for about two years. She was 30 at the time and I was 35. My wife is a sexy little thing. She is 5'4" tall, 108lbs, with enhanced 34C's. She has long auburn hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had gone back to college to finish her degree after our daughter started school.

Like I said, we had been swinging for about two years. We started out playing with another couple after a drunken game of strip poker. During this encounter, I watched her take another man while I was playing with the other wife. The experience was incredible for both of us.

On the way home, she revealed to me that she had a quick fuck in the kitchen with the other husband, before I actually watched her. This news thrilled me almost as much as watching her fuck him in front me.

It was then that I realized my desire for her to play without me there. Sometimes, a person's imagination can be very powerful. After this, I began to encourage my wife, Allison, to play alone at times.

Allison came home from her college classes one day and I could tell she was excited. She told me that a guy named Sam in one of her classes had caught her eye, early in the semester. She had passed him in the hallway a few times and gotten some smiles from him.

On this particular day, Sam struck up a conversation with her after class. It was normal chit chat, but she told me how excited she had gotten. She told me how handsome he was and that he wasn't as immature as most of the college boys in her classes.

Then she asked me if I cared if she pursued him further. Of course, I was excited as hell and wanted her to call him right then and there.

Although we were swingers, it was very important to keep our activities discreet. Sam, being a young single guy, might not understand this and run his mouth in the locker room or something. So, to help ensure his silence in the matter, we decided that she should lead on that she was simply a cheating wife. Hopefully, the fear of an angry husband may keep him low key.

Allison and I decided in the beginning of our swinging escapades, to have no rules, which could get broken in the heat of the moment. However, mainly for her safety, I wanted her to tell me if she was going on a date.

Over the next couple of weeks, Allison pursued a relationship with Sam. Chemistry was good between them and soon she was meeting him to fuck. She would usually meet him some place other than his apartment and ride with him to his apartment. They would have fun, then he would take her back to her car. Then she would come home and tell me all the details. Allison is on the pill, so she always came home freshly fucked and full of Sam's cum.

Allison had been to Sam's three times and one time she had me leave and brought him to our house.

One Friday afternoon, Allison called me as she left school. She said, "I'm going to Sam's again. Do you mind if I stay longer, maybe till three or so?"

Up to this point, she usually spent an hour or two, then came home. I replied, "Spend all night if you want, just have fun."

I did some chores around the house and took care of our daughter to keep myself busy. My mind was going wild, as usual, wondering what Allison was doing with Sam. How was he fucking her this time? Did she swallow his cum this time? My imagination was running wild!

I put our daughter to bed, drank some whiskey, and went on to bed myself. At 4am, I heard her car pull into the garage. She came in the house and into the bedroom. I had turned on the lamp, and could see that she was a mess. Her long hair was messed up, and she was smiling, but looked tired too. She began undressing and I noticed her body had red marks on her pale skin.

She smelled of sex.....it was intoxicating! Allison crawled into bed and kissed me deeply. She tasted of cum and she was still trembling. I asked her if she had a good time. She said, "I did, but I have something to tell you."

Allison laid her head on my chest and her leg over mine. I could feel her sloppy wet pussy on my thigh.

She said, "Something different happened this time and I hope you'll be okay with it". She seemed to be having guilty thoughts. I reassured her, "You know we have no "rules", so you can tell me anything."

Allison said that she went to Sam's after meeting him at a restaurant parking lot. Once at his apartment, things got hot really fast. She said that they were making out in his living room on the couch. They had both gotten naked and she had settled into sucking Sam's cock. He was seated on the couch and she was on all fours on the couch with her ass in the air, giving him a good sucking. All of a sudden the front door of the apartment opened, and Sam's roommate Zach walked in.

Allison said she jumped up and began grabbing for clothes to hide her nakedness. Sam smiled and said, "Allison, meet my roommate, Zach."

Allison had never met Zach before because of the "secrecy". She said Zach was even better looking than Sam. She said he had a hard body, a nice smile and longer dark hair. Sam was also athletic, but had shorter blond hair. Allison said she was immediately attracted to Zach, but felt very awkward. Sam began reassuring Allison that Zach was cool and would never tell anyone.

She said the moment was interrupted and Sam realized this, so he went to the kitchen and grabbed the three of them some beers. She said that Zach was very nice and apologized for interrupting them. He assured her that he didn't know Sam had company and that their secret was safe with him.

Zach went on to the bathroom and began taking a shower. Sam and Allison stayed on the couch drinking their beer. She was still hiding her naked body under Sam's shirt. He was still naked.

They finished their beer and then Sam went to the kitchen to mix them some harder drinks. They began talking more and drinking the rum and cokes. Allison said she was getting a good buzz on and then Zach came back into the living room after finishing his shower. He was only wearing his boxers and she could see the large bulge of his cock. Sam was still naked.

Allison then asked, "How are you two so comfortable being naked, or nearly naked around each other?"

Zach said, "Its not uncommon for one of us to be with a woman with the other here."

"We've grown to be okay with it, I guess."

Sam then told Allison, "We've even shared a couple of women before."

She questioned them further about their past 3somes and she said that she began to get very turned on by the thought of fucking these two guys.

She said, "Sam could tell I was getting hot hearing his stories and reached between my legs and felt my wet pussy."

He said, "You can't still be that turned on by sucking my cock earlier."

She admitted that the discussion of a 3some was definitely turning her on. She said Sam then began kissing her, still rubbing her wet pussy.

Zach then asked, "Would you be up for a 3some?"

She said the attention Sam was giving her and the buzz from the alcohol had her hot as hell. She looked at Zach and said, "Yes, I would!" Then Sam suggested they go to his bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, they all three got in bed and Zach had shed his boxers, revealing a nice thick shaft. Sam was about 7 inches, but Zach had at least 9 and was thick. She said the two college guys began kissing her, sucking her tits, licking her body. The four hands, lips and two tongues were driving her insane with lust.

She said Sam moved down and began licking and sucking her cunt. Zach moved up and fed his cock to her. She said, "His thick cock was almost more than I could take in, but I was so hot!"

Allison said that Sam licked her pussy to her first orgasm as she sucked on Zach. Zach then announced that he was going to cum and erupted in her mouth. She could barely swallow his huge load.

After Allison and Zach came down from their orgasms, they switched places. She began sucking Sam's hard cock as Zach kissed her body. When she was less sensitive, Zach began licking her hot cunt.

After a bit of time, Zach was at full hardness again. He then positioned his cock at her cunt and began sliding into her. She said his cock felt so good and his girth filled her completely. He was gentle at first, but then began pounding her wet pussy. She said that she had orgasm number two.

Zach then pulled out and Sam replaced him. His thinner cock went into her easily and Sam began pounding her. Zach kissed her and felt her body as Sam continued to pound her cunt. Before long, Sam grunted and he emptied his balls into Allison's hot pussy. She said he dumped a huge load into her.

After Sam's softening cock slid from her, Zach grabbed Allison and pulled her on top of him. She said her pussy was burping Sam's cum and she left a trail of it on Zach's leg as she positioned herself over his hard cock. Zach grabbed her hips and lowered her onto his cock. Allison said she could swear that he bottomed out against her cevix.

He began easing in and out of her and she said her cunt was making sloshing sounds as the girth of Zach's cock forced Sam's cum from her pussy. As they developed a rhythm, Sam moved to Allison's face and she began sucking his cock back to life. She said that they fucked like this until she had another orgasm. As she was in the throws of her cum, Zach erupted inside of her. He shot jet after jet inside of her, filling her full of his cum.

Allison said that they took a quick break and drank more rum and coke, but soon were at it again.

The guys laid her on the kitchen table and took turns fucking her. She said she lost count of her orgasms, but they emptied into her again.

After this, she said Zach went onto bed. Sam took her back to his bed and slowly fucked her for quite awhile. She had another orgasm with him and he came inside of her one last time.

Allison finally told Sam that she needed to get home, so he took her back to her car. She then came home to me.

After hearing this, I was so hard and hot, a good breeze would have set me off.

She asked, "Are you okay with me fucking both guys?" I reassured her and told her how sexy she was and how proud I was to have her.

Before long, I was buried in her soaking wet, cumfilled pussy and giving her one last fucking for the night. I didn't last long and added my cum to Sam's and Zach's loads in her. She was overflowing with cum.

After we awoke later on that morning, we talked more about it. I gave her my blessing to fuck the two guys again. She was excited and said she hoped to try double penetration with them sometime. It actually happened later on, but that's another hot story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Date Ends With MFM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds