• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stealing Elaine Ch. 05

Stealing Elaine Ch. 05

1234

Thanks to ashleigh_xoxo fpr editing.

Roy was impressed. They had made it and established a camp deep in the snowy forests. He shuddered thinking of the cost of getting everyone and everything here. This had not been cheap and would only get more expensive as they went along. Hunter had already told him that it was going to be cheaper just to leave most of the gear here when they were done, assuming they all survived.

White tarps strung between the trees hid them, though Hunter had assured him that The Studio did not send out patrols. "They are sitting nice and warm inside. I haven't seen any tracks coming in or out of the compound yet," he had assured them. But, just to be sure, he had someone keeping watch on the place.

They had contacted The Association about what they were doing. The Association made some vague promises about "future consideration," but offered nothing substantial. Roy did not think that they would see any money from the council, but he tried to console himself that the good deed would be rewarded somehow. There was always the fact that they were doing a great service and a good deed was its own reward, but, that didn't help pay the bills. Roy saw more arms deals in the future, and Hunter was thinking of some new work.

The Studio was in the next valley over from their camp. Hunter wanted more information, especially about any slaves in the compound. If there were none then they could just shoot up the entire camp without any subtlety, but if they had to try to get people out alive they were going to have to take more chances. This is where Hunter really missed Leon; Leon was great in the snow and had a great sense about non-combatants.

Roy had not picked up any messages from J.J. or Delrin Ringe in the past few days. J.J.'s phone had not moved and gradually the signal had faded. Hunter sent Bruce and Bligh to check out his last location. They were arriving back now on the snowmobiles the team had acquired.

"Well, we found him," Bruce said as he helped himself to a cup of hot coffee.

"It took a little digging, though." Bligh added and made a cup of tea.

"Digging?" Roy asked.

"Yeah," Bruce chuckled wickedly. "He was buried under a foot and a half of snow. Rigor set in pretty early. He still had his pecker in the hand. From the looks of it, someone stabbed him while he was taking a leak."

"The stab wound in his back was our first clue," Bligh laughed.

"Any sign of Anna or Elaine?" Hunter asked.

"None," Bruce and Bligh answered in unison.

Roy and Hunter looked at each other.

"Then we have to assume that Elaine is alive and somewhere in The Studio," Hunter said.

-

Amanda stared out the window at the lights of The Strip. She could be there having fun partying, or at least cruising for (or as, depending on her mood) a piece of ass. Or better yet, both. Instead, she was locked in a tower room, alone in the big house waiting for everyone to get back, hopefully with Elaine.

The little blonde was never far from Amanda's thoughts. She had no regrets leading Elaine down the path to slavery, in fact, Elaine should thank her. It was Elaine's natural state. The thought of all Elaine had had to endure just excited and aroused Amanda, she only wished she could have seen or been a part of it all. She loved the thought of her former roommate and submissive lover being gangbanged or repeatedly raped by Sam.

She sighed. Elaine was such a good little pet.

Well, she was a slave now, too, and she had better get used to the idea of it. She was owned, but she was owned by Hunter. Why did that make her suddenly wet? She should be mad at him for raping her and enslaving her, but instead she wanted him back here right now. If you were going to be someone's slave, it was good to be his. She could never submit to a man who could not best her and Hunter had easily bested her. He had beaten her, toyed with her, conquered her and raped her. And she wanted him to do it all over again.

Amanda smiled and said out loud "I am the property of Hunter." It made her feel special, elevated above other slaves. Now she just had to make sure he kept her so she could keep her exalted position as Hunter's Slave. Maybe she could talk Hunter, Master, she corrected herself, into letting her find more slaves. Amanda laughed, she had a vision of the cat she had once owned bringing her a dead bird as an offering. Only now she was the cat and the dead bird would be a beautiful woman.

Amanda realized she was already devoted to her Master. Maybe it just took the right man. She did want him to cut down on the whipping, she was not a fan of that and the best way to cut down on being whipped was to be a good slave. She could do that, she thought and stared out the window wondering where her Master was.

-

Hunter was a little distracted. Not much, but Roy could tell his friend had other things on his mind as well as their current operation. No one else had really picked up on it, but Roy knew the cause: Hunter had a slave. Owning a beautiful woman tended to encourage one's deepest fantasies. Anything you ever dreamed of doing to a woman or having a woman do to you could be done.

Roy missed his slave. Technically she was no longer his slave, but he would always think of her as his. He was willing to admit that he loved his slave. He had always been obsessed with her. There was something about the way she carried herself that made him want to conquer and own her. And her body, what a wonderful, sexy, beautiful, fuckable body she had.

He was also starting to admit that there was a very real chance that she would not be coming back to him. It left a big empty place in his life. He could always buy another slave, but it would not be the same. He had found Elaine; he set her up, carried her away, raped her and enslaved her. A slave he bought would not have the same emotional weight. Make no mistake, he would buy another slave if he did not get Elaine back, a slave was a luxury to which Roy had become accustomed. But Elaine was so intoxicating and addicting.

Well, all of that was later. Right now it was cold and he needed to get ready to kill people.

-

Elaine awoke with that familiar feeling that she had been drugged. There were still some tinglings in her extremities and a wave of narcotic induced pleasure slowly made it through her body. She could understand some of the appeal of drugs, but her thing was her body and things people did to it. Chemicals were a tool to help her get through the hard use of her body, not for recreation.

She scratched her nose. Odd, she thought, her hands were not tied up. She stretched her legs and found that they were not bound either. Out of habit she reached up and touched her neck. Even her collar was gone. That was very unusual and she was not sure what meaning, if any, it had. One thing that was the same was that she was naked. She tried to remember the last time she wore clothes and thought that it was when Hunter took her to the Association bar in Las Vegas. How long ago had that been? She had really lost track of the days, weeks?

It was dark. So she was dark, naked and unbound. She realized that it was dark because the covers were over her head. Taking a deep breath and steeling herself for whatever was out there, Elaine pulled the covers down. She had half expected to see Anna or J.J. or one of her tormenters to be standing there waiting to do something to her, but there was no one.

She sat up in bed and the covers fell from her naked body. She flinched as the blankets rubbed her raw back. She thought of J.J. and snorted. There was one man she could go without ever seeing again. She thought back to what she thought she saw out of the window and realized that she had not seen the curly haired man again. Could Anna have gotten rid of him? That would be too much to hope.

It was light, but not very. A diffuse grey light illuminated Elaine's surroundings. She seemed to be in a cabin of some sort. That did not bode well. Between Roy's line shack and Sam's cabin, cabins had not been kind to Elaine. She was on a couch in the main room of an A-frame. A high ceiling was above with a loft in it. A fireplace was across from her, dominating the room. There was a fire burning, but it had burned down almost to coals and the cabin was getting chilly. Elaine saw a stack of firewood and made the decision to warm the place back up.

She stood and quickly ran across the room to the fireplace. She put a few more logs on then climbed back into her still warm bed while the fire warmed the cabin up again. She dozed for a few minutes then woke again with the heat from the fireplace on her.

She stood and wrapped the blanket around her like a robe and began to look around. There was a kitchen off the main room and three doors. The first was obviously the outside door, she would check that last. The second went to a bathroom and Elaine gratefully made use of that. The third led to a bedroom, somewhat generic looking but Elaine did note the lack of rings on the bed. She thought that that might be a good sign. The cabin was small, tidy and lacked any sort of character.

Elaine had no idea where she was or in whose cabin she was.

As she came back down to the main room she saw a note on the table she had not noticed before that said "Stay put, slave. I'll be back in a few days." It was unsigned.

Elaine sighed. More mystery. At least she thought she'd be okay for a few days. She began a thorough search of the cabin. The first thing that struck her was that there was not a single piece of clothing in the cabin. Not a jacket, hat, sock or pair of pants was to be found. However long she was going to be here, she was going to be naked. There were no tools or weapons, either. There was an ample supply of food, though little of it was fresh. She'd be sick of canned food by the time this was over. The lights worked and she even found a thermostat for a heater, which she promptly turned to 80 degrees, if she was going to be naked she would at least be warm. There was no phone, no computer but lots of books.

Finally, she opened the curtains and looked outside. She saw white. There was not much wind, but heavy snow was falling. Through the snow she could see a wall of evergreens. The views from the other windows were much the same. She tried the front door and found that it unlocked easily. Out the front she could see a road disappearing into the falling snow and could tell that there was at least four inches of snow on the ground and more piling up quickly.

Elaine closed the door. She was not being tied up or locked in, but she was imprisoned none the less. There was no way she was going to leave with no clothes or boots in the middle of a snow storm. Besides, even if she did leave, where was she and where was she going to go? She had to wait, wait for whomever wrote the note to come back and do whatever with her.

Elaine sighed deeply then got down to business. She carefully took a shower to wash the last traces of Anna and J.J. off of her, made herself some lunch (though she had no idea what time it was, clocks were something else missing from the cabin) then started reading her way through the cabin's library. She was very aware of how sore she was, how her anus and vagina dueled with her raw back for most discomfort. She was going to use this time to rest and heal and hopefully be ready for whatever ordeal awaited her next.

The next few days were welcome relief. Elaine ate well and slept well. She tried to stretch and exercise daily and get her body loose and in shape. Her back healed and the soreness faded from her pussy and ass. By the end of the fourth day she was as ready as she was ever going to be. By the fifth day she began to get a little worried.

The problem was that the storm had not let up. Elaine guessed that there was at least four feet on the ground and while it was just flurrying at the moment, it had the feel of another wave on the way. Elaine was annoyed. If she had just been left boots and clothes she could at least clear a path for whomever. She had grown up in snow country and it pained her to see an unshoveled walk.

She did have to admit to loving lying naked in front of the fireplace reading a book. The warmth on her bare skin, the soft sheepskin rug beneath her stomach and breasts or back were comforting. She had found the liquor cabinet and found that a glass of whiskey or brandy warmed her nicely from the inside, too. She knew she looked very inviting for anyone who made it here. She began to wish that someone would take her up on it, especially after her third drink of the day. It was decadent. She imagined a group of hunters or lumberjacks stumbling in on her like this and making her pay for trespassing.

Elaine was dozing on her side in the afternoon when she finally met her rescuer/captor. A blast of cold air hit Elaine's back, instantly waking her. She looked and saw the door blow open. A form dressed in white winter clothing came in and quickly kicked the door shut. With him, came in an army of snow flakes and cold wind. Elaine scurried for her blankets, more for warmth than modesty.

Elaine had no idea who it was. He (she? the person certainly moved like a man) was so bundled up that she could make nothing out except that it was human. Since the man showed no sense of surprise of her being there so she assumed that he was the one who had left her there.

The gloves came off first, paired neatly on the table. Then the thick parka was unzipped and hung on a hook by the door. He did not have to look for the hook; he was familiar with this place. When the parka came out Elaine could make out his shape and a horrible realization began to dawn on Elaine. When he took off his mask, Elaine knew for sure.

"Miss me, Sweet Cheeks?"

Elaine recoiled. She had not been expecting Sam. She had imagined many, but she did not see how he could have been here. She knew Sam in her bones and knew how he had so totally dominated and pillaged her. Now here he was to do it again. There was no possible escape, no possible way she could win a fight with him. There would be no mercy or escape.

She hated J.J., but she feared Sam.

So why was she so wet? Because she knew what Sam was going to do to her and she knew she needed it. She just hoped she could survive it.

Sam was down to his long johns now and he left them on for the moment. Elaine stared at him, taking him in and readying herself for him. He was in his early 40s, about 5'8" tall and stocky. He was built like a bear, and Elaine knew that under his remaining clothes he had the hair to match. He had his crew cut, there seemed to be a few more gray hairs than she remembered and as she watched his hands she saw a few healing cuts.

He tossed a couple of logs on the fire and went into the kitchen. He came back with a bottle of scotch and a glass. Elaine thought that he even looked intimidating in his long underwear. The huge bulge in the front certainly did. He sat down on the rug and poured a glass for himself. He sipped on that while the fire caught and grew.

Once the fire had heated up the room Sam stripped and sat back down on the rug. He patted the space beside him. Elaine could see the hairy back now, the tattoos and scars that marked him under his hair. The power in his arms and shoulders was obvious now and she wondered what he would do to her with those arms.

"Come on down here, Sweet Cheeks," he ordered. When Elaine hesitated, he added, "don't make me come get you."

Elaine climbed off the sofa, her blanket clutched around her.

"Drop it," Sam ordered.

Elaine obeyed and stood naked before him. Sam looked Elaine up and down then motioned again for her to sit. She dropped to her knees beside him, trembling slightly.

Sam had been waiting a long time for this and he studied his frightened prey. Elaine Galway was a beautiful thirty year old woman. She stood about 5'2" tall with a slim build. Some would call it an Irish build with a flat stomach, small, firm breasts and long, slender legs. She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks. Elaine had big, stunningly beautiful blue eyes that Sam loved to see gazing at him. She had a wonderful body, silky thighs and shapely, if a bit thin, calves. She had finely sculpted shoulders and a neck that begged to be kissed and held. And then there was her ass, Sam love to look at it, touch it and, especially, fuck it.

Sam touched her thigh and Elaine jumped. He kept his hand on her thigh and Elaine, like a frightened animal, calmed a little. Sam refilled his glass and hers and handed Elaine hers. Sam raised his glass.

"To you, Sweet Cheeks," Sam said and they clinked glasses.

Elaine drained hers in one gulp. She had already had three for the day and was now getting tipsy, this had the positive effect of relaxing her and helping her let go of her fear of Sam. He took her glass and set both on the table.

Sam kissed her softly, his hands gently cupping her breasts. Elaine let herself relax more and get more aroused. Sam's hands caressed her breasts and thighs, sometimes venturing over to explore her bottom and brush her swollen lower lips.

Elaine took a deep breath as Sam pushed her down onto her back onto the soft rug. His left forearm held her down while his right hand guided his hard shaft to her wet slit. Elaine was able to look Sam in the eyes as he began to penetrate her, but had to throw her head back to keep from screaming as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. Her hands clutched onto his hairy shoulders as she clung on for dear life.

"Yeah," Sam moaned, "I missed you."

Elaine was trembling and sweating as Sam bottomed out and fully filled her. Elaine was helpless to stop Sam from doing whatever he wanted with her and to her. She swallowed and looked him in his eyes. Sam looked back and she saw an animal passion and desire for her in them.

Sam bottomed out, held her for a moment then pulled back and rammed back into her. She yelled out as he hurt her then yelled again as Sam continued his assault. Sam was fast and hard, pounding away at her, driven by his need to possess this woman again.

The orgasm hit Elaine so hard and so fast that she had no idea it was coming. One second she was in agony as Sam claimed her then the next all the pent up energy of the five days alone and before that, J.J., exploded. J.J. could not make her climax, but Sam could. He battered into her over and over before pulling out and rolling her over.

Elaine was barely aware as Sam lifted her ass off the ground with a pillow then resumed his assault on her pussy from behind. Elaine grabbed at the pillow and rug and tried to be as open for Sam as she could. It felt like he was splitting her in half. Elaine came again quickly then was almost to a third when Sam pulled out. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Elaine gagged and flailed as Sam pushed into her mouth and throat. She was caught off guard and could not even catch her breath before Sam's cock choked her off. Fortunately he was just there to finish off and began to cum on his second thrust. Elaine gagged as round after round of cum went into her mouth and throat. He made her swallow it all and he had a lot.

"That's a nice way to get things started, Sweet Cheeks," he said and stroked her cheek, wiping a tear away.

Sam loved having Elaine. There was the pleasure of simply fucking her, but Sam had fucked a lot of women and while some vaginas were better than others, they were still all vaginas. It was what was around the vagina, the entire woman, that was the difference. Sam loved to fuck and hurt Elaine, he loved to dominate her and make her want to be dominated. It was her repressed sexuality, her need to have pleasure forced from her that drew him. The harder and rougher he was with her, the more she screamed and the more she came.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stealing Elaine Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds