• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • An Orgy of Grapes

An Orgy of Grapes

12

There was only one bottle of wine in the refrigerator, a white sauv blanc, and there was not enough for everyone. Sophie closed the door and chewed on her thumb looking around the kitchen for something that could save her from the worst dinner party in history. There were was a small pile of coats and handbags in the corner. Five dirty dishes sat in the sink waiting to be washed. Other than that, the kitchen was cleaner than it had been in months.

Maybe she could just serve ice cream, it's not like alcohol could save the evening. The whole dinner had been a disaster from go to whoa.

June stuck her head in through the door. "Can I help?" she asked brightly.

"I think you have done quite enough for one evening." Sophie said, flicking her head to the left. Her mousy brown fringe obediently followed so that she could give her best friend, her sternest gaze.

June smirked. "Yes sorry about that. Although I didn't start the argument between Bill and Sarah that ship had well and truly sailed before they even arrived."

"Did you have to say something about her jacket?"

"It was meant as a compliment" June said, raising her hands defensively.

"Yes, one of the famous June Steinberg back handed compliments. Also please, for me, stop flirting with Justin. He is new to the office, we only just met and you know this whole dinner thing is a pretext to see him socially, as he won't ask me out."

"Ok, ok... I'll behave."

"Thank you."

"But if things don't work out between you two, can I have him? The man wears cowboy boots. It would be criminal to let him out alive." Sophie rolled her eyes.

This was the last thing she needed, to be competing with her best friend over a man. June was slender around the waist, fit, blonde, busty, beautiful and witty. Worse she had worn an absolutely stunning green dress, which fitted tightly to her body and teased the viewer with just the right amount of cleavage. June loved green, and green loved her.

Sophie shifted uncomfortably in her own choice of attire. She had chosen jeans that were that bit too tight around her legs and a black shirt which fitted well to her petite frame. The fringe was new, and she was proud of it, but being new she still wasn't 100% used to it. So she lacked the confidence that June seemed to exude.

But, then again, confidence had always been Sophie's problem. She just couldn't talk to men. Every time she tried something in her stomach would claw its way up through her throat and grab hold of her tongue. Tonight was going to be different though. Tonight she was going to impress. At least that had been the plan, before everything had gone to shit.

"Anyway weren't you getting wine to placate our bickering couple?" June asked.

Sophie winced. "I'm out." She crossed her arms. "Ice cream?"

"What about the bottle I brought?" June asked, pointing toward the bags. She sauntered across the kitchen, her high heels clicking against the hard wood floor, to where the coats were lying. She bent down and pulled out a green bag that was only big enough to hold a bottle of wine. "You are a life saver" Sophie said clapping her hands. The label on the bottle was dirt, faded brown with something written in strange foreign letters on it. Sophie thought that it looked home bottled, because the inside was a dark liquid. However, at this point in the evening, she was desperate.

"Present from my sister" June said, as an explanation. "It came with a letter saying 'I thought you would enjoy this!'"

June's sister was backpacking in India or Indonesia or one of the "I" countries that didn't speak English. She had turned hippy a few years ago and had gone out into the world to find her-self. June had confided that "finding herself" was code for flitting from beach to beach, picking up boys and having an indecent amount of sex.

Of course for Sophie indecent was more than once every six months. She had been single for longer than was decent of a woman of twenty five. That thing in her stomach had a lot to answer for.

She pulled five glasses out of the cupboard as June opened the bottle. The cork flew out with a soft pop.

June poured the wine into the glasses. It was a deep red, almost black and, thick like syrup. Sophie wrinkled her nose, tt seemed of clover and herbs and something else that Sophie couldn't recognise. She wasn't a fan of red, but it was all they had. June filled all five glasses, emptying the bottle, and together they carried them into the next room.

Bill and Sarah were staring at each other in stony silence. Bill and Sarah had married straight out of High School. Since then things had gone sour. Bill yearned for the glory days, but Sarah kept him on a short leash. Her only ambition was to start a family, but they were struggling to conceive. Bill also wanted to travel, which Sarah was against

Justin, the stud from work, just looked uncomfortable. Sophie feared he might just stand up and make his apologies and leave. But to her relief he ran a hand across his thick stubbled jaw and smiled at her. She caught his eye for a fraction of a second before looking down at her feet. Damn stomach monster.

"Wine, wine and wine. So you can all quit your whining." June laughed lightly, placing the wine in front of Sophie's guests. Sophie gave her spare wine to Justin without a word and found her chair. The two men quickly picked up their glasses. Grateful, for something to break what had obviously been an awkward and painfully silent few minutes.

"To friends, and peaceful mediation." June smiled raising her glass. Sarah stared daggers at her, but they all toasted and together drank. The liquid swam around her tongue, delighting it with strange foreign spices, grapes and honey. She swallowed and enjoyed the pleasant after taste which lingered long after leaving her tongue and mouth warm and tingling. The warmth slipped down her throat and a heady sense of wellbeing followed.

"Wow!" Sarah exclaimed, the first positive comment she had made all night. "This is excellent."

"It is, isn't it?" Sophie agreed. There was nodding from around the table. Conversation seemed to pick up, as they all latched onto a positive subject that was being shared by all. June explained where it had come from, and even Sarah was laughing as June told stories of the trouble and mischief her sister found herself in. Bill started trying to deconstruct the flavour, talking about tannin and various other things.

"Our resident expert just came back from wine tasting." Sarah explained with playful mocking tone "Don't tell anyone he doesn't really know what he is talking about." Bill scowled at her, but the argueing had become teasing and a moment later they kissed and made up.

Justin then asked Sophie about work and for once she met his eye. She forgot about June's instructions to avoid work and be interesting, the stomach monster seemed to be otherwise occupied and so they started sharing gossip about the various people they both knew. They talked and drank and laughed. He told her about his last job and she told him about her ambitions for management. "You should go for it." He smiled.

"Maybe I will." She smiled. It was getting quite warm and the wine had left a pleasant cloud in her head. Sophie slipped out of her jacket. She took a moment to put back on her hosts hat, and noticed that there was quite a bit of laughter around the table. All for the good.

It wasn't until Bill pointed out the obvious that she noticed what was happening in her own body. "Is it just me or it getting really hot in here?"

"You could always drink more" Sarah laughed, kissing him.

But Sophie had to admit, it was getting very warm. She would go so far as to say it was hot. Her head was buzzing and her skin was burning pleasantly and felt really sensitive. She was also quite thirsty. She took another drink from her own glass finishing off the rest of the wine.

Justin was talking to June now who was playing absently with her hair. June had always been something of a style queen and the sexy green dress had a split in the side and was showing off her short legs to great effect. She was leaning back in her chair, her full bust thrust forward, eyes staring intently at Justin and a secret little smile on her lips. Sophie should have been jealous, but strangely she found herself staring at her best friend's breasts.

Sophie was a 34c. She was proud of her breasts, but had always been a little envious of June who was a 38d. That combined with her sense of style and natural beauty made June something of a magnet for men. Usually Sophie felt secretly jealous, or envious, but now as she stared at her friends breasts, Sophie found herself fixated on the shape of June's hard nipples poking through the dress.

Embarrassed she looked away. Bill and Sarah were talking quietly, their foreheads touching. They would kiss occasionally. Sophie had known Sarah longer, but Bill had always been a good friend. She wondered what it would be like to kiss Bill. To feel his lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth. To feel his hand slide through her hair, as it now did through Sarah's. Sophie wondered if Sarah was making his cock hard.

Sophie panties was wet. Her skin was tingling and she found that her hand had been caressing her thigh. For how long? She didn't know. She felt strange. Hot, thirsty and after a quick check she found that her own nipples were hard.

"Could I have some water" Justin asked. His face was flushed red. Sophie, unwilling to speak, nodded, and led the way to the kitchen. She poured him a glass. Something was drawing her to him, almost against her will. It felt unnatural. She forced herself to stand on the other side of the kitchen. He drank deeply from his glass of water.

She stared as he wiped water away from his chiselled jaw, the muscles rippling in his arm. His eyes were on her and he was breathing heavily, as if he had just finished exercising.

Something inside her seemed to click and blood flooded her genitals, opening a flood gate of lust and desire. What was happening to her? She tried desperately to keep it together.

"So are you enjoying the job?" She asked, Fuck me. Fuck me in my bedroom. Fuck me on the coach. Fuck me with your eyes. Fuck me whilst I'm on top. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. Fuck me Justin.

"Yeah it's ok. The commute is a pain." Fuck me in my mouth. Fuck me between my breasts. Fuck me side ways. Fuck me from behind while we are standing. Fuck me upside down. Take me outside and fuck me on the swing. Fuck me in the chair. Fuck my hand as it wraps around your hard cock.

"Public transport is a bitch." She agreed. Fuck me missionary. Fuck me doggie stile. Fuck me reverse Cowgirl. Fuck me cow girl. Fuck me 69. Fuck me until I'm screaming your name. Fuck me until you are screaming mine. Fuck me up the arse.

That last one surprised even her.

June was in the kitchen. She struck a pose at the doorway, leaning against the door way with her arm above her head, exposing all her curves. God she was sexy. She smiled and then within moments she was in Sophie's arms. Her ample breasts pushing against Sophies. The two women held each other. This was exactly what Sophie needed. Human contact. Safe, non-embarrassing, female human contact.

"I'm feeling very sexy right now. I wonder what was in that wine." June leaned back her eyes staring into Sophies, her full lips twisting into a sly smile. Sophie realised she was breathing fast. She couldn't move her eyes away from those lips. She glanced up into Junes eyes, then back to her lips.

Their soft lips met. Sophie had never kissed a woman before, there was none of the stubble, nor did June try to stick her tongue down Sophies throat as so many of Sophie's clumsy lovers had in the past. This was soft delicate. Sophie could taste June's lipstick as she sucked first on one lip and then the bottom.

"That was nice." Laughed June.

Sophie looked across the kitchen at Justin who was staring at them. There was a bulge in his pants. Sophie looked at it and bit her lower lip, before bringing her eyes up to his. "You just going to stand over there or do you want to come here and fuck us?" Sophie smiled. Whatever this wine was doing to her she liked it. She liked this new confident woman who went after what she wanted.

Justin slowly undid his belt as he crossed the kitchen. Sophie sank to her knees. She undid the button on his jeans and unzipped him. June moved in around him and pulled his pants down around his cow boy boots. At last his erection sprang out to salute Sophie. He was long, circumcised and looked delicious.

Wasting no time she wrapped her small hand around it. Enjoying its heat as it slid into her mouth. She began to play with it using her tongue, circling one way and then the other around the circumference of the head. She started to bob her head up and down, taking his cock deeper into her mouth, inch by glorious inch. Her hands wrapped around his tight arse, thrusting in time with her bobbing head.

June's green dress was on the floor. Sophie watched as June started kissing Justin. Their lips and tongues working furiously against each other, as Sophie sucked hard on his manhood. His hand went to June's breast and started teasing her nipple through the fabric of her bra. She moaned as he moved to her neck kissing and biting it before moving up to her ear lobe.

Sophie started bobbing faster and Justin forgot about June's earlobe. His eyes went wide and his mouth opened as he gasped for more air. She pulled away from his cock, a thin film of saliva trailing from her mouth to the tip of his penis, and alternated her head job by pumping at the base of his dick with her hand.

June planted herself next to Sophie and took Justin in her hand. "Its nice to share." She winked before placing her own mouth over the tip and started to go to work. Sophie took the opportunity to pull her own shirt over her head, slip out of her shoes. Undid her jeans and bra and pull down her panties. She tossed them on top of the bags and coats.

"God you're beautiful." June said. The compliment took Sophie by surprise. It was a strange compliment to hear, with June on her knees half naked and her hand around the penis of the man that Sophie had been crushing on for weeks.

She was just about to return to Justin and June, when she heard moaning in the other room. "Wait stop." She said. They all looked at each other smiling wickedly. "Want to see what Bill and Sarah are doing?"

"I think I can guess." June laughed.

Sarah's mouth was wrapped around Bill who was leaning back in the dining chair his hand resting on top of Sarah's head. Sarah had removed her shirt, which lay discarded on the floor next to her bra and panties. Her skirt was still wrapped around her hips, hiding Sarah's hand which was busy between her legs. Petite breasts swung back and forth as her head bobbed up and down.

Sophie wanted to take those breasts between her fingers and pull on those hard tiny nipples. Massage them between her forefinger and thumb. Pulling them, pulling them until Sarah cried out and begged her to stop.

The stomach monster inside her cried out, telling her that this was crazy. This wasn't her. She was quiet and shy, a wall flower who pined after what she wanted. Not a wanton nymphomaniac slut. But another part of her wanted to fuck everyone in the room. Each of them and all of them.

She was going to.

Sophie felt the length of Justin's penis pressing between her buttocks. His hand wrapped around her and caressed her stomach and thighs. She began to undulate her hips grinding against his erection. His breath, hot against her ear, grew heavier as her buttocks worked his manhood.

Suddenly June was there. Completely naked, she seated herself on the edge of the table, directly in front of Sophie. Her long, blonde hair fell over her shoulders and arm and down between her beautiful breasts. June's mouth opened in a gasp as her fingers slipped deftly over her own womanhood. Sophie licked her lips as she watched June masturbate with her left hand, whilst June's other hand pulled on her heavy, dark nipple. "Oh god..." She cried.

Sophie leaned forward and took hold of her best friends waist before pressing her face against June's pussy. She breathed in the smell of her friends sex and then began working on June's labia with her tongue. Slowly she traced the letter "A" with her tongue, exploring and teasing June's pussy before licking a "B" and then a "C". "Oh my God!" June cried louder than before. "Oh God! Jesus YES!!"

Then it was Sophie's turn to cry out as she felt Justin entered her. His hands grasped her hips as he began to fuck her. His long thick cock sliding in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Each thrust sending jolts of pleasure into her pussy which cascaded out into the rest of her body. She moaned her soft swan song with each lunge.

In time it became too difficult to offer cunnilingus to June, whilst being pleasured by Justin. She raised her head and caught sight of Sarah who was straddling Bill in reverse cowgirl. Her small breasts bounced up and down in time with her movements. Sarah's eyes were closed and she was moaning "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" over and over again. Sophie could clearly see Bills penis appearing and disappearing from beneath the shaved strip of hair between Sarah's legs. Sophie delighted in the visual image of Bill's penis fucking Sarah even as Jason's cock fucked her.

Then June was there sucking on Sophies hard nipple, her tongue circling the aureole as her fingers slipped between her legs. Justin had increased his speed and was using shorter, shallower strokes. Occasionally he would pull out, only to have Sophie cry out as he entered her again.

Suddenly he was out of her altogether and June was pushing past her and mounting him. Sophie felt a moment of disorientation and regret before she pulled herself together. She pressed her own breasts against Junes back and reached around with both hands to pull on her nipples. "Ahhh" June cried out. For a moment Sophie thought she might have hurt her. "No don't stop." June insisted as she began to ride Justin.

She took her time playing with June's ample bosom as she moved up and down on top of Justin. Sophie could see Sarah was still riding Bill but her eyes were now on Justin and she was biting on her lower lip.

She wants him, Sophie realised. Pure hearted, holier than though, monogamous and only too happy to rub that in everyone's face Sarah, was lusting after Justin. Just as Sophie came to this realisation Sarah stopped and climbed off Bill. Her naked body slipped across the room and she took Justin's face with her hand and kissed him. Then she took Justin's hand and pulled it between her legs.

"Be back soon." Sophie whispered to June.

"Miss me." June whispered back with a cheeky grin.

Sophie turned and with hips swaying moved slowly to Bill. "Hi." he said in a husky voice.

"Hi, back at you." Sophie replied taking his wood in her hand and guiding it between her legs. His arms circled her and she sighed as she felt him inside of her. She rode him in a slow canter. He wasn't as long as Justin but he was thicker and it wasn't long before her breathing became more laboured and the first moans escaped her lips. He bucked his hips into her, in time to her rhythm, and it seemed there was no end to his stamina.

"Oh Bill." She moaned, "Oh Bill, Oh Bill, Oh Bill."

"Sophie." He cried in return, burying his face between her boobs. They stayed like that for a while screwing each other slowly on the chair. Losing themselves in each other and forgetting the other cries of pleasure filling the room.

"Care to share?" June whispered into Sophie's ear. Sophie slowed and eventually stopped to rest against Bills cock until it was filling her.

"I don't know." She smiled wickedly "Bill, what do you want? A double blowjob from the two of us? Or keep fucking me?" She moved her hips slowly back and forth during the last sentence causing Bill to moan.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • An Orgy of Grapes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds