• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That's All She Said Ch. 04

That's All She Said Ch. 04

123

This is going to be the penultimate chapter in this series. I would like to thank all my readers and encourage you once more to vote, they help keep us amateur writers motivated.

This story contains elements of BDSM, blackmail, public humiliation and degradation. If that is not what you like please don't read any further. As always vote and leave comments. I would love to know where you want the story to go next. Feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy.

*****

How did I get here? How could I let things get so out of control? I was in Carries office, under her work desk, naked as the day I was born. I was in the very place I work in, the place where I meet my colleagues every day. Anyone of them could walk in at any moment, after all Carrie is the supply manager. She probably has the busiest job in the school. What would happen if someone walked in? The desk did guard me from the front and the sides but if anyone came around the desk to talk to her, I would be caught. All this was going through my head when I felt it.

I felt Carries toe against my nipple. They were hard as diamonds. She manipulated my nipples with her toes, grabbing them with her feet and groping them. I felt degraded and humiliated. Here I was a school teacher crouching under a desk at my own school, naked and vulnerable, groped and teased by the feet of the very person who is blackmailing me. I felt like shoving her feet away but decided against it. She still holds all the cards, I can't make my move unless I know how to get out of this situation.

Slowly I felt her move her feet, tracing the outline of my breast with her toe. She moved towards my midriff, teasing as she touched the skin just above my clit. All this stimulation was clouding my judgment. Suddenly I was feeling less hostile towards my captor and was starting to feel hornier. I needed release. I felt humiliated. Why was I getting aroused by this degrading behavior? Why did I want to masturbate? I moved my hands towards my clit ready to have my release when she slapped my breast with her feet. Ouch!

"Don't you dare, you slut." That's all she said.

I was scared. I didn't want to piss her off, not in my current situation. Do as you are told Eva, endure this till you can go home and figure a way out of this situation. I felt like crying, but I am not going to give this bitch the satisfaction of breaking me.

She resumed her efforts, moving her feet back towards my crotch. She rubbed my clit with her toe, increasing my arousal with each stroke.

"Look at you, Eva. What a pathetic sight you make, eagerly waiting for an orgasm while I rub my dirty toe against you clit. You are nothing but a dirty whore, aren't you?" she said. I whimpered as I felt myself moving closer to my orgasm. All this dirty talk was making me hornier by the second. I truly felt like a slut, humping against another woman's dirty foot.

"Tell me Eva, tell me what you are" she said.

"I am a dirty lesbian whore." I mumbled. "What? I didn't hear you properly. Say it loudly and clearly."

"I am a dirty lesbian whore, who will do anything to cum. "I said shouting as I felt the orgasm finally wash over me. Her rubbing stopped as she moved her foot towards my snatch covering it with my cum. "You truly are a slut who will do anything for an orgasm, aren't you?" she said. "Yes!" I heaved as the orgasm finally subsided. She moved her foot towards my mouth. I eagerly lapped at it, licking my cum from her foot.

Where did this come from? Why was I acting as such a slut? Why was this degrading behavior arousing me so much? I cannot believe all it took for me to cum was her toe. I felt dirty just thinking about it. Just then I heard the door open. Shit! Who could it be? I heard a woman's voice.

"Hey Carrie. Could I get a new set of markers?" it was Jo. Shit! She hates me and wouldn't give away this opportunity to humiliate me if she discovered me under the table. "These new ones don't last very long. The previous ones lasted a lot longer." Jo said. Carrie got up from the chair and walked towards the cupboard at the opposite end of the room. Suddenly I felt exposed. I could see the sunlight falling over my naked body illuminating it and making me realize just how naked I was. My rival was standing just a few feet from me and could discover me at any moment. I stayed as quite as I could, hoping that this nightmare would soon end.

"So did you hear, Eva called in sick today?" Carrie said. What was she doing? Why was she stalling this? Why doesn't she just get the damn marker box and hand it to the bitch? "Yeah I did. Trust me she's sick but not the way she called in for. She is probably lapping at some dirty cunt, lezzing her ass out somewhere at this very moment. She is just a horny slut, who will do anything to get release." She said. I felt degraded by what she said. That bitch! Part of the reason I was so pissed off was because she was right. I was lezzing my ass out naked under the desk just a few feet from her.

"You are probably right. I have noticed her give dirty looks to almost all women around her. That slut just can't keep it in her pants." Carrie said. I didn't understand the sudden change in her attitude in just a day. It seemed like all she wanted to do was humiliate me and she was succeeding. I could feel Jo smiling.

"I think we are out of markers here. You wait while I get some from the supply room. "I was shocked. She's going to leave me all alone under the desk naked with Jo still in the room. Now I was truly scared. I heard the door open and Carrie walked out. Suddenly there was silence in the room. I heard Jo walk, was she walking towards me?

She came to a halt right above me, I heard her pick something from the desk. All that was hiding me from her view was the desk. If she came around the desk she would discover me. After what seemed like eternity the door opened once again, I prayed it was Carrie. The thought of someone else discovering me like this was too terrifying.

"Here you go." It was Carrie, I assumed she handed Jo the markers. I was relieved when I finally heard footsteps walking out of the room. Once she was gone, I heard the door being closed. "It's a little disappointing she didn't find you. That girl really hates you a lot. It would be interesting to see her reaction to see you like this, don't you think?" she said. I stayed quite, but I was getting really pissed off. She left me alone with that bitch, she really could have discovered me. That would have been the end of my career.

"Come out, Eva." That's all she said. I froze, she can't expect me to come out with the door not bolted. Anyone could walk right in and discover me. I stayed in my place. "Don't make me repeat myself E, it would not go down well for you." She said sternly.

"I won't come out Carrie, not until you bolt the door."

"If you don't come out at once, I will call Mr. Red and tell him that I found you like this in my office. You will lose your job and the humiliation would be beyond belief slut. So I am asking you one last time, COME OUT."

I felt helpless, I have to do exactly what she says. Reluctantly, I crawled out from under the table. I tried to get up, but my legs felt weak from being crouched for too long.

"No need to get up, you can crawl your way to me." She was standing right in front of the door. Slowly I crawled my way to her, shaking from fear as I did so. All that was going through my head was, that anyone could barge in right now and see me like this. Once I reached there, I stayed on all fours awaiting her next instructions. But they never came. She simply walked away from me towards her desk and sat down once again. I stayed frozen in front of the door totally naked. I was too scared to ask her anything. I must have stayed in this position for about ten minutes before there was a knock on the door. It startled me. I looked towards Carrie, expecting her to ask me to hide under the desk or in the closet. But she simply looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to open the door, slut?"

She can't be serious, she can't expect me to open the door like this. "Please. Don't make me do it." I begged pathetically, that was all I could do. She looked at me clearly amused by my situation. "Ok, hide where you want to, I will get the door. Be quick I am not going to wait for you to hide." She said as she walked towards the door. Quickly I walked towards her desk and crawled under it once again.

She opened the door, I heard her say something but it was not audible. She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Who was it? Did they see me before I hid completely? I was still hiding under the desk hoping that Carrie would soon come back alone. It took her five minutes before she finally came back.

Quietly she walked back towards her desk and sat down. She looked at me, smiling on seeing me scared and vulnerable. "You look so beautiful Eva, just like you are right now, scared and aroused, angry but vulnerable. You were meant to be like this." I beg to differ, I am meant to be teaching English to my students in my classroom. She was difficult to understand. One moment she is a relentless bitch who enjoys making my life a living hell and at the other moment she is complimenting me and showing me compassion. I thought it was better to stay quiet and pout so I did exactly that.

After some time I saw her rising in her chair slightly, pulling down her panties. She put them in her purse before she looked down at me once again, this time with hunger. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, she was very aroused. It seemed that thinking about me crouching under her desk nude on her command had turned her on immensely.

With me still under the desk she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in towards her snatch. I knew what she wanted. I didn't want to do it, but I had no choice. I extended my tongue slowly in the anticipation of her pussy. When it finally came in contact, I lapped at it as hard as possible determined to make her cum soon. She tasted different today, a lot less pleasant than she did the last time. She was saltier, it almost made me barf, but I controlled myself. Maybe, how you feel about someone changes the way that person tastes. Maybe, or maybe she had peed recently and what I was tasting was essentially a mixture of her piss and pussy juices. Latter made me question whether doing all this was really worth the trouble. I tried to pull back, but she was pulling me tightly with her legs.

Resigned at my fate I continued my efforts, though with a lot less enthusiasm. I am sure my face was red, partly from the lack of blood flow out of my head and the other from the shame. After all I was a grown woman, licking another woman's pussy which I am pretty sure is soaking with piss. After what felt like an hour but was actually somewhere around ten minutes, there was a knock on the door.

I stopped immediately scared of being discovered, I tried to back up into the desk but Carrie pulled me back in. The door opened and I heard the clacking of heels. I feared it was Jo again, but it was someone else.

"Hi Carrie, how are you?" It was Karen, principal Reds assistant. She is a sweet girl, around 21 always in a happy mood. She has always been nice to me, but I doubt that would be the case if she caught me like this. She reminded me of a stereotype cheerleader, always so chipper and outgoing. Just like a cheerleader she mostly wears short skirts, so short that I often wonder how she gets away with them being a staff member.

"I'm good, what brings you to my office Karen." Carrie was still breathing heavily and it was quite obvious in her voice. There was a little pause, I think she suspected something.

"You wanted to get some requisition forms signed for the new library books signed, I thought I'd swing by and get it from you."

I decided to have some fun, Carrie obviously was very near to her orgasm when Karen interrupted. I decided to resume my efforts with her still in the room. I leaned in, between Carries still open legs and went straight for her pussy.

"That's so thoughtful of yo-!!?" she gasped at the first touch. That only encouraged me more, she had humiliated and degraded me all morning, and it's only fair if I do the same by making her cum in front of Karen. I lapped at her pussy relentlessly using every trick I knew to bring her to a volcanic orgasm.

"You okay, Carrie? You seem a little light headed."

"I..um..good just-a... little... tired, had-a.. late night... with friends." She mumbled, she was getting close I could sense it. "Been there, done that." Karen said.

I attacked her clit with my fingers. That along with my tongue was enough to send her over the edge. She came, barely keeping it together as I felt her shake, it's a mystery how she stayed so quite. Still shaking Carrie opened the drawer in her desk, picked up the requisition forms and handed them to Karen. "Thanks for helping me out."

"Anytime." Karen said as she turned and started walking towards the door. "Take care. I'll see you later." Finally she left the room closing the door behind her.

"You fuckin' slut" Carrie said as she pushed me away by kicking me in the gut, not very hard just a playful kick. "You can't get enough of me, can you? Making me cum in front of Karen, that was so slutty of you. If you wanted me so bad all you had to do was ask." She said smirking. NO. That was not what I was going for. I wanted her to suffer, to be humiliated the way I had been.

"It's great to see you finally getting into it, you can deny it all you want but I know what you truly want." She said beaming. What had I done? Was I really enjoying it? The hard nipples and moist pussy seem to indicate so.

She got up from her chair and went straight for the door. She bolted it before asking me to come out again. Crawling out from under the desk with a sense of fear and anticipation I finally stood in front of her. She was smiling, that's the first time I have seen her this happy all morning. Was she right? Was I really finally getting into it? Before I could complete my chain of thought, she walked towards me, pulled me in by the waist and kissed me hard. Without thinking I reciprocated. She's a wonderful kisser. Wait, what?! As soon as I realized what I was doing I pushed her away.

"No, Carrie. I can't do this, I love Kirstin. I will not hurt her." She grabbed my nipples tightly and twisted them. "Oh stop the charade E, you want this as much as I do. You are enjoying this, it's clearly visible." She said as she let go of nipples and moved her free hand towards my snatch. Massaging my outer lips with her fingers she continued, "See, it's clearly visible. Stop fighting me and give in completely."

She was wrong, my body may betray me but I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted out of this, I wanted to go home to my gorgeous girlfriend and be with her. I thought about telling her all this, but decided otherwise. It was not wise to piss the only person who has access to my clothes. But I couldn't give in either. I couldn't let go of the last bit of self-respect I had. So I stayed quite.

She looked at me expectedly for the longest time before, I saw disappointment appear on her face. Quickly she changed her expression to the one that I had seen all morning. I could sense the shift in her tone as she said, "This is getting boring, slut. You have been in this office all morning and no one caught you. I think you are starting to get a little too comfortable here. A change is in order." I didn't like where this was going.

She looked at her watch and said," Five minutes before recess starts. I am going to give you back your clothes, you can wear them if you want or not it's your choice. I want you to go to the basement staff parking, find a white ford fusion there and wait behind it."

This was perfect, this was the opportunity I was waiting for. I can finally make a break for it, go home and figure out how to get out of this mess. I high-fived myself mentally for my brilliant escape plan but I guess Carrie had already thought of this.

"Before you think of this as an opportunity to go home, let me propose something. If you do exactly what you are told, I will permanently delete two of your photographs."

She knew she had me before she even said anything. This could be the way I get out of this. Do what she says and slowly all my photographs would be deleted. I was seriously considering this, after all this was the only option I had.

"I am not going to force you to do this, I want you to do this willingly. I will delete the promised photographs once you complete the task. If you decide not to do this, I will make sure they reach all the interested parties." She said coldly. This was just an illusion of choice, no way was I going to choose the second option. Dejectedly I hung my head, she handed me my clothes and mobile phone.

"Once you get there, text me and I'll send you further instructions. Hurry, you don't want to be caught by a staff member wearing that." She was right. The top was too tight and clearly displayed my erect nipples and the skirt was too short. I had to be careful, and quick. I will have ten minutes after the bell for the recess rings to get to the basement parking, if I want to avoid my colleagues.

Carrie left her office, leaving me behind waiting for the bell to ring. I was scared, once I get out of this room, there will be nothing guarding me. Anyone, student or teacher could see me in my current state and that will surely raise a lot of questions. RING!!

It was time, quickly I opened the door slightly to look around. The hallway was filled with students. Shit!! This was not good, I can't go out like this. But I have to get to the basement, I have to get the pictures deleted. I had an idea, quickly I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror in Carries office, I looked very different. I looked like a student, yes this could work. If I am careful enough they will not notice me and think I am just one of them. I left the room and went straight for the corner stairs. They were my best option, hardly ever used and went all the way to the ground floor from where parking was very close. I walked briskly, trying to be careful. It was difficult not to flash my pussy in such a short skirt but I managed somehow.

I got a lot of leering glances from boys and dirty looks from some of the girls but I didn't care. None of them recognized me, they just thought I was some dirty slut who studied with them. This was going well. I was about to reach the corner stairs when I heard someone call me out.

"Hey you. What's your name?" It was Amanda, the head cheerleader. She was eighteen and a senior but didn't take my class and luckily didn't recognize me. But what was I going to say, I panicked.

"I...i'm Kirstin." I said timidly. Fuck!! Why did I just use my girlfriend's name? Well it was better than using my own.

"Whatever!" she said, " Just tell me this, do you dress like a whore because you are one, or you just want attention so much that you would walk around the school wearing that top with no bra." I was shocked. How can she talk to me like that? I was about to scold her but remembered, I was disguised as one of them right now. Her comment, had grabbed the attention of many students who stood in their place all looking at me. I have to get out of this.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." I said timidly and turned ready to leave. That's when I fell straight on my face, she had pushed me! The humiliation of falling was multiplied a hundred folds by the fact that falling had caused my short skirt to bunch up around my waist and my ass was on full display to any student who could see.

"Oh my god!! She's not wearing any panties either. What a slut!" she laughed and everyone laughed with her. My face was red, this was my nightmare. The humiliation was so intense that I had started to shiver. I got up somehow, and with my skirt still bunched up I ran towards the corner staircase. I was running as tears were running down my face. I could hear the rude comments. They called me slut, whore and other bad words but I continued to run.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That's All She Said Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds