• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 05

The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 05

12

I received a text message from Bonnie that evening, after she'd driven home.

"Heard you guys and C had fun," it said.

"We did," I texted back, wondering if she was mad after all about the three-way with Charlotte. "That OK?"

"No problems," was the response. "But be aware I expect same tomorrow."

"Your wish my command," I texted back, smiling.

I stopped by the shop the next day after work. Charlotte and a pair of employees were busy taking orders.

"Bonnie's in the back, prof," she said hurriedly. "She'll fill you in."

Bonnie was in the back hunched over a bright yellow and blue cupcake. She had a tie-died bandana on her head and her apron was a mess. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, prof baby!" she said.

We kissed. I thought it was going to be the usual peck on the lips but she gave me a nice, long smooch.

"Miss me?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. I glanced down at the cupcake on her work table. "What're you working on?"

"Your idea from yesterday," she said. "I thought about it the whole drive back."

"The Van Gogh cupcake," I said finally.

"Yup," she said. "I've got the colors of the frosting right. I'm still working on the composition."

I noticed the art book on the worktable, opened to a vivid image of Van Gogh's most iconic work.

"You're trying to do a cupcake version of A Starry Night?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're fucking amazing."

"Aw, shucks."

"It looks good. It's true you've got the colors right."

"It's got to be more three-dimensional. I haven't figured out how to put it all together."

"Once again, I reiterate my prior statement that you're fucking amazing."

"Whoops!" Bonnie said, noticing the time displayed on the clock on the wall.

Turning, Bonnie donned baking mitts and pulled three trays of cupcakes out of the oven. I watched her work, laying down layers of frostings and toppings in unique artistic combinations. She prepared a tray of Red Velvet cupcakes followed by Mint Chocolate Chip, and Upside-Down Pineapple Cake.

The girl working the front counter with Bonnie took the finished products and we were along again.

"So we're all getting together tonight?" I asked.

"You, me, and Dan," Bonnie said. "I thought that was clear."

"Cool," I said. "I just wanted to make sure."

"Charlotte and I've always dreamed of what she got yesterday," Bonnie said. "We've figured for some time you and Dan were going to fulfill that fantasy for us. I don't begrudge her getting it first, either. But I refuse to wait longer than necessary for my turn."

"Nor do you have to."

"Good. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too," I said. I paused, smiling.

"What?" she asked.

"I don't know. You two are so unlike any women I've ever known. You're so sexual and free. I love it."

"Of course you do," she quipped. "We've always been that way."

She picked up the Van Gogh cupcake, turning it around and studying it.

"Our mom never raised us with any sex-guilt," she elaborated. "The message was always that sex was a good thing. The only bad part of sex was if you were irresponsible, like not being safe. She hammered home the need for condoms and other forms of birth control. And we had to be careful about privacy."

"What do you mean?"

"Our culture doesn't celebrate female sexual freedom," she said. "Sometimes it pretends to, but it doesn't. A girl's worth is measured by her so-called purity. Girls who like sex too much are labeled sluts, morally flawed. Even these fucking anorexic pop stars, all the attention they receive is tinged with a dose of shame."

"I agree," I said.

"It can be cruel, and mean. If a girl gets a 'bad reputation' in high school, if she's labeled a slut, the bullying can be crushing."

"Meanwhile the guy that gets laid a lot is a stud," I noted.

"Yes, the good old fucking double standard."

"Mom pressed that lesson home. Don't be ashamed about sex, but don't be too public about it. At least not in high school, because the bullies are waiting to pounce."

She trailed off, a sad look on her face.

I hugged her tight.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sorry," she said, returning the embrace and kissing me. "You're so sweet. I had a tough time in high school."

"Me too," I said. "Valedictorian science geek, you know."

She smiled, breaking off the embrace to check on another oven load of cupcakes.

"I'm sure the girls thought you were adorable," she said.

"I had my girlfriends."

It was true. Of course, the beautiful fat girls I dated weren't exactly part of the popular set. Not that I cared.

"Yeah," she said. "I wasn't always this confident, you know, about myself back then."

"Sweetie! You're so fucking gorgeous and smart and talented!"

"I know that know," she said, turning back to me. "But what the fuck did I know about it in high school?"

"I bet a bunch of guys secretly had a crush on you."

"Oh, I know they did."

I kissed her. We gazed into each other's eyes.

"Prof, baby," she said. "I have to tell you something. Charlotte and I, we're so thrilled to have met you two. We used to talk about how cool it would be to meet two hot guys who'd fuck is in whatever combinations we wanted and also be our best friends and love us. We assumed they'd be twins, like us, though you're not and we don't care."

"Anyway," she continued. "We'd construct scenarios and imagine what it would be like to be the center of attention like Charlotte was yesterday. That one always got us both going."

"She seemed to enjoy it."

"Now it's my turn," she said, "I want you and Dan to worship me."

"We already do."

"Not enough. You're both going to fuck each and every one of my holes and I am going to be very selfish in the process. I intend to use the two of you. I adore each of you and respect you both as people, but tonight you're a pair of sex toys."

I smiled broadly. This was going to be fun.

***

Bonnie did her last baking of the day around five and came up to 221b afterwards. Dan was only just home and out of the shower. He sat on the couch typing on his laptop, leaning back casually in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

"You're looking awfully comfy," Bonnie remarked as she strode in, leaning over and giving him a smooch.

I was on the other couch and looked up at her from my book.

"Hey, prof," she said, blowing me a kiss. "I need to take going to shower."

I glanced at Bonnie again. She had on black tights, a purple Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes t-shirt, and her hair was still back in a ponytail. It didn't bother me that she'd been on her feet all day. I would've loved do her in her sweaty, unwashed state.

We heard the water go on as Dan typed some more in his laptop and then started running ideas past me. He'd been sketching out elaborate and twisted murder back-stories which, if you happened upon the murder scene knowing nothing of the plot, would seem bizarre and inexplicable. He'd already written a few short stories using that method.

The water went off, the opening and closing of doors telling me Bonnie was in the back bedroom most likely getting dressed.

"Okay," Dan said. "I've got another one. You ready, bro?"

"Sure," I said, putting my book down.

"A guest lecturer in Russian History is found murdered in the College President's garden," Dan explained. "Whom he was to have breakfast with the next morning. He's found face-down, dead with a knife in his back. Next to his body is a shovel and flashlight. His index finger is twisted back and broken, with substantial post-mortem lacerations."

"As if someone struggled to rip off a ring," I noted.

"Too obvious?"

"No," I said. "What I don't get is why the police and forensic experts don't investigate the murder. Why does some English professor do the investigation?"

"The cops do investigate," Dan protested. "But the university also asks him to look into it, knowing his particular talents for solving crimes. Plus, he's got friends on the force who have employed his help in the past. The whole case will hinge on the guy's master's thesis from twenty years earlier involving the Russian mafia."

I started to object to something in Dan's summary when we heard Bonnie call out from the back bedroom.

"You know," she called. "I'm going to be out there in a minute and I expect the two of you to be completely naked. That's not a request, either!"

Dan and I glanced at each other. Dan shrugged, closing his laptop and putting it aside. He stood and stripped.

I closed my book and put it on the coffee table. Standing, I took off my clothes without a second thought. By this point in our relationship with Bonnie and Charlotte, nudity meant nothing.

A few moments later Bonnie called to us again.

"Get your bare asses back here," she barked. "Move, boys!"

We found Bonnie standing in the center of Dan's bedroom waiting for us with a stern expression on her face. She'd put on dark lipstick and eyeliners. The dusky tones contrasted nicely with her bright blue eyes and the neon purple streaks in her hair. Her hair was now down and flowing over her bare shoulders.

Bonnie stood nearly naked, so much so she might as well have been. The only thing she wore were a pair of bright purple crotch-less panties holding up matching stockings. Her feet were clad in high-heels the same color.

Above her waist the only thing she wore was a smug look of superiority, her hands on her hips.

My eyes ran over her broad hips and thick thighs, zeroing in on the tuft of black hair above her pussy. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to lick her pussy and do her bidding.

"Come here, boys," Bonnie growled, the faintest smile crossing her lips. "I'm ready for you."

We approached her, our minds on cruise control. Moments later I found myself, without conscious thought, kissing her neck as I massaged her left breast. Dan was massaging her right breast, kissing Bonnie's mouth furiously.

Bonnie turned toward me and we kissed, Dan all over her neck. Our tongues danced and I pushed my hips against her, growing rock-hard.

"On your knees, boy!" she commanded. "Lick my pussy!"

"Yes, goddess," I murmured.

"That's right, boy!" she responded. "I am your goddess! Lick your goddess's pussy!"

I sunk to my knees in front of her pussy. I paused to admire it. I loved the tuft of bristly pubic hair and the Pi tattoo above it. I placed my hands on her wide hips, enjoying their breadth. I leaned forward and kissed the top of her labia reverently.

Here's the thing in case you've never been in a similar situation: Performing cunnilingus on a standing woman can be tricky.

I had to turn around and lean my head back, Bonnie's thighs parting to admit my mouth. When I did find the right position, it was enjoyable. I was lapping away at her clit in a seated position. I jerked off with one hand and started fingering her with the other.

I wish I could tell you more. Whatever Bonnie and Dan were up to, I can only infer. This is because I couldn't see a damn thing.

I'm sure they were all over each other, kissing and groping. Dan's hands likely grabbed and squeezed Bonnie's tits as they made out. Probably, he sucked on her nipples at some point.

I don't know, because I was licking her clit and fingering her pussy. Don't feel sorry for me. It was pure ecstasy.

All good things must come to an end, though. I could've stayed down there, buried in Bonnie's nether regions for hours. Her hands gently beckoned me upwards and I switched places with Dan. I made out with Bonnie as Dan licked her pussy.

"Holy fucking shit," Bonnie gasped. "I'm ready for more than a tongue."

Bonnie smiled pushing me backwards gently. Dan backed off, looking up at her.

"What would you like, my goddess?" he asked.

"What I would like, boy," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed and then lying back. "Is for one of you to fuck my pussy."

Dan stood and glanced at me.

"Go ahead, bro," he said.

"Thanks, man," I said.

"Get your ass over hear, Dannyboy," Bonnie said. "Lay next to me."

Dan crawled into bed with Bonnie.

"Suck on my tits," she said firmly. "Suck them hard."

Dan plunged right in, taking a nipple into his mouth as his free hand kneaded the other.

Bonnie left out a box of condoms atop Dan's nightstand. Slipping one on, I got into position in front of her pussy. I lifted her legs upward, my hands running along them. I closed my eyes, focusing on the feel of her wide buttocks and ample thighs. Bonnie's stockings enhanced the hotness of her legs, not to mention her bright purple pumps pointed at the ceiling.

I eased my dick into her, pushing the tip against her vagina. Bonnie was soaked from all the cunnilingus and I buried my cock inside her all the way to the base. Slowly, I began fucking her in a nice, laid-back rhythm. It was not what she wanted.

"Fuck me hard!" she moaned. "Faster, boy! Fuck me with all you've got, boy!"

I was happy to oblige her, quickening my pace at once. I was soon fucking her as fast as I could, Dan all over her tits. I watched as he'd take first one tit in his mouth and then switch to the other. Each time he'd suck on her nipples hard, enjoying them..

Bonnie, meanwhile, inched a hand down to her pussy, rubbing her clit as I continued to fuck her to the limits of my ability. Before long she was squealing loudly as I fucked her as hard as I could manage. Dan sucked her tits hard the whole time.

"Holy fucking shit!" she screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Bonnie's orgasm gradually subsided and I slowed my pace. I pulled out, smacking her thigh.

Bonnie looked at Dan.

"Now it's your turn, boy!" she said harshly. "Fuck me, and do it right!"

"Yes, goddess," he said meekly.

"Don't give me no half-assed romantic fucking, either," Bonnie added. "Fuck me right!"

Dan wasted no time. He slid on a condom and positioned himself in front of her pussy.

I crawled into bed with Bonnie and we shared a long, hot kiss as Dan entered her. He started fucking her steadily and soon she was moaning as I kissed her neck and pawed at her big tits.

I kissed my way down her neck and took an erect nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it as hard as I could, my hands all over both breasts. I gave the nipple a vigorous nipple, perhaps more enthusiastic than normal but Bonnie seemed in the mood for something more aggressive.

Bonnie let out a long gasp in response.

"That's it, motherfucker," she sighed. "Bite me again! Harder this time!"

I obeyed, biting as hard as I dared. I was afraid to hurt her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she moaned. "Harder, both of you!"

I took a breath and plunged in, chomping down on her pierced nipple with as much force as I dared. Dan, I saw out of the corner of my eye, was fucking her furiously.

"That's it!" Bonnie screamed. "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I moved onto the other breast, biting it hard. My mouth tasted the distinctive flavor of iron as my teeth broke the skin. I was worried I'd gone too far but it only seemed to drive Bonnie wilder.

"Yes!" she howled. "Holy fucking yes! Fuck me!"

"Talk to me, prof," she added.

We'd played this game before and I knew what those words meant. I slide upwards, nibbling on her ear.

"You're a nasty fucking whore," I whispered.

"Yes, I am a nasty whore," she moaned, reaching down and massaging my cock as Dan fucked her. "I love cock."

"You love cock so much you can't get enough," I said. "You need two cocks."

"Oh, fuck! I do!"

"You like the way he's fucking you, don't you?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Just like how you loved it when I fucked you. You liked it then, didn't you?"

"Fuck yes!"

Bonnie let out a long gasp, turning towards me. We shared a few moments of wild kissing, my hands all over her breasts.

Bonnie broke off the kiss, moaning loudly as she came again. I sucked her tits hard and enjoyed the sound of her coming, glancing over to watch Dan slamming her pussy like a relentless jackhammer.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed over and over again. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Bonnie's orgasm subsided and she kissed me hard again.

"On your motherfucking back, boy," she told me. "Go on."

I lay on my back, unsure what was coming next though I had my hopes, though, and they were about to come true.

"You," she barked at Dan. She sounded outraged, though I knew she wasn't. "Stand there. Don't move until I tell you to, boy. Put on a condom, lube it up, and wait."

Bonnie climbed atop me, guiding my cock into her. She remained drenched despite two orgasms. She leaned over, kissing my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I was enveloped by her, my favorite. It was just like that first time with her.

Bonnie backed off from the kiss.

"You know what I want, Dannyboy!" she shouted, anger in her voice as the fantasy carried her along. "Everyone knows where this finale is headed! Get out the lube, Dannyboy, and be quick about it! Lube me up good! You're going to fuck my ass and it better be done right!"

Bonnie rocked back and forth atop me as Dan fingered and lubed her butthole. He was taking his time but I didn't mind. I could've spent hours, encased in her two hundred and fifty pounds of warm softness.

We kissed, our tongues dancing as her tits were mashed against my chest. My hands ran down to her enormous ass cheeks. I spread them apart as we made out.

Bonnie broke off our kissing suddenly. She turned her head, shouting at Dan.

"My ass is ready!" she said. "Now stick it in me. I want you both to fuck me with all you've got! No half-assed fucking! I expect you to nail me right! Is that clear!"

"Yes, goddess," Dan and I said in unison.

It's true what you might've heard about being part of double-penetrating a woman: You can feel the other cock in there. It didn't bother me, though. Sure, it was odd but the awkwardness was only in passing. I was so turned-on underneath Bonnie I didn't give much thought to the other cock squeezed in there in close proximity to my own.

I thrust upward against Bonnie's pussy and she lowered her mouth onto mine. We shared a long kiss, the three of us falling quickly into an easy rhythm. I timed my thrusts to alternate with Dan's and she seemed pleased.

The effect on Bonnie was immediate. Her moans turned into wilds screeches and cries. Dan I quickened our pace and I was to the point where I could scarcely control myself, thrusting wildly upwards into her pussy.

As I felt the first hints of my orgasm approaching, Bonnie closed her eyes and let out a long, incoherent howl. She came shaking and crying as Dan I fucked her with enthusiasm.

Bonnie slowly recovered from her orgasm, Dan I pounding her eagerly the whole time. I couldn't take it anymore and knew I was going to come soon. I was overwhelmed by everything going on and I thrust up at her as I reveled in her weight atop me.

My orgasm was an explosion of joy, my cock throbbing over and over again insider her pussy as I froze and let out a long groan.

Bonnie withdrew her ass from Dan's dick, then had him lay down. She peeled off his condom and sucked him off. I lay there, watching contently until Dan came a few minutes later in her mouth, writhing and groaning.

The three of us collapsed onto the bed, Bonnie between us. We each kissed her in turn and snuggled her. After a few minutes, Dan got up to use the restroom.

Bonnie slid out next, slipping off her stockings and kicking off her shoes.

"I feel like a glass of wine," she said, heading for the kitchen stark naked

"Pour me one, would you?" I asked.

"Sure, prof," she said.

"Thanks, goddess."

I followed Bonnie a few moments later, stark naked. I found her in the kitchen. She was as naked as I, a glass of wine in one hand and her phone in the other.

She stared down at it wide-eyed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds