• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 12

Heavenly Love Ch. 12

12

Hi. I wanted to leave this series at a point where things were said between them and they were clear where they stood with each other. I don't mind stopping it here for now since it indicates a happy sustainable ending with lot of potential for the future. IF I feel like adding more chapters to this series, I will be able to carry on from this point. As I write for my pleasure I cannot guarantee for that to happen as it depends if I get inspired.

Hope you enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. As usual, if you have landed on this story as a new reader, it would be beneficial if you read the series from the first.

Constructive feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I greatly appreciate my fan base for all the encouraging words you have provided me throughout. Hope it was worth the wait.

*****

Bathtimes, bedtimes

On our way back home, she had turned on her side and had not taken her eyes off me. Every now and then, I glanced at her and smiled. Her hand kept stroking my thigh gently, careful as not to distract me too much.

"I have had a lovely time with you." She purred coming close to me and squeezing my thighs.

"I'm glad. Me too." I caressed her cheek gently.

As we entered our house, I went into my room to put the things away and she went away to her room. After a little while I came into the lounge and saw her sitting on the couch, her legs folded beneath her bum, in a casual nightshirt that we had just bought. Seeing her in it, I smiled. "Looks so good on you."

"Thanx. It is so soft and comfy. Reminds me of your arms wrapped around me." She spoke looking straight at me. "Have you tried your satin boxers?"

"Not yet. Would you like me to?" I was curious.

She just nodded with a very girly shyness.

I changed into the boxers. They fit me loose, just barely clinging on my hips without sliding down. But I quickly realised why she had gotten one size plus. They were very short on the thighs, exposed a small bit of my bum cheeks and gave very good access to my prick from under. The sheer material felt very soft and genteel. I added a thin T-shirt on top and walked in the lounge.

"Wow." She exclaimed with bright eyes. "Just as I had imagined on you."

As I walked closer to her, she let her legs down and beckoned me to sit next to her on the couch. As I settled in, she shifted and snuggled next to me. I shifted to adjust my boxers and made sure they were loose around my prick.

As she caressed her hand on my bare thighs, she felt the sheer material.

"It is soft. Is it comfortable? Does it fit?" she genuinely asked.

"Yes. Fits perfect." I nodded.

"Not too loose?" her gaze was sensual.

"It doesn't slip down on its own. But it wont take much to slide it off." I smiled teasingly.

"X-cccelent" she hissed with sexy voice. As she moved closer, her hand which was caressing my thigh, was now edging its way closer under the garment. There was good clearance for her to slide her hand inside, shallow, before she could touch and feel my prick and my balls.

"umm. This is convenient." She whispered as she gently caressed around my prick.

"I love when you express your desires for me." I looked deep into her eyes.

"It should work both ways." She stared in my eyes. "I love it so much for you to express yours. Makes me feel loved and close to you."

"I'm still getting used to my dreams turning out into reality." I softly spoke to her.

She gently moved up and holding my head with her hand, kissed me passionately. "Nothing will ruin what we have now. You have me for life. No matter what, I am all yours."

"I often worry about doing something silly and offending or upsetting you." I confessed.

"You are everything I ever wanted. There is nothing you could do to upset me. And even if something did happen, we will sort it out together." She kissed me gently on my lips again before settling in my hug.

As we cuddled, I kept stroking your back and kept hugging her, squeezing her into me. We sat there quietly for a while, she was just caressing my thigh and teasing me with her finger tips around my groin.

"I have something in mind I wanted us to do for a while." she softly purred.

"Go on." I was waiting for you to continue.

"How about a nice hot bath before bed?"

"That sounds lovely." I hugged her to show my acknowledgement. "That would be our first."

"There will be a lot of firsts for us. We will enjoy them one at a time." She cuddled sensually against me again, stroking my face gently and looking in my eyes with a deep gaze.

"Shall I run the bath?" I inquired.

"In a minute. Just hold me for now. I love it in your arms like this." She purred shifting closer to me.

We sat there cuddled like that for a while. I was not sure if it was her fragrance, her warmth, her genteel touch or just her, but I was propping a good tent by now in my boxers. I guessed the effect was intentional as she kept enjoying and encouraging it.

After a few more minutes, she moved out of the cuddle and kissed my cheek before standing up. She held out her hand and beckoned me to go with her. "Come on then. Let's have a nice soak together."

As I got up, we walked holding hands to the bathroom. I started running the hot water. She disappeared somewhere. While I was getting the towels ready, I decided to mix some bath oils too. When she came back into the bathroom, she was carrying two candles, two glasses and a bottle of wine. She smiled at me after showing all these off to me and set the glasses next to the bath. She lit the candles, turned the lights off and placed them to light the room with them. It looked romantic and sensual in the bathroom.

"Give me a minute." I said hurriedly and stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked in with a small stereo with a USB of our favourite songs. As I plugged it in, I powered it and hit play. I adjusted the volume to a low setting that filled the bathroom with a gentle vibrancy.

As we looked at each other, she lifted your nightshirt over her head and let it drop on the floor. She had nothing underneath and looked amazing.

She came close to me, gently slipped her fingers inside the elastic, caressing my skin then gently pushed my boxers below my hips and as they fell to my ankles she touched my erection ever so gently. She helped me get my t-shirt off. As we stood there, she got drawn into my arms and slowly and gently wrapped her arms around me pulling herself into my embrace. I wrapped her tightly running my hands all over her back and bum.

She pulled out of the hug just to plant her lips on mine, slowly, gently but in deep passion. Her arms were wrapped around my neck pulling me on her lips as she kissed me deep. I had my hands all over her back pulling her close to me, holding her bum and pulling her hips so I could press my erection on her.

Feeling the passion increase, she slowed down and moved out of the hug. She looked at me with sexy eyes.

"Shall I get in first?" I asked her.

She simply nodded.

As I stepped in one leg at a time, the heat raised my warmth and I slowly settled in the bath.

"Is it too hot?" she asked me cautiously.

"I don't think it is too hot. It is ok once you settle in." I gave her my hand to help her while she stepped in the bath. Taking my hand she slowly stepped in one foot at a time and lowered herself in front of me with her back pressed against my chest.

"Hot hot hot." she exhaled rapidly.

I giggled. "Is it too hot for you? I could let in some cold water if you want."

"No. It will be ok. Just give me a minute." She was breathing rapidly.

As she settled into my hug, she seemed to slow her breathing and relax.

"There, see? It's not that hot once you get used to it." I tried to soothe her by hugging her from the back.

As I leaned back, I pulled her in my hug on my chest and she leaned on me as she relaxed. We settled into the hot bath and she wrapped my arms around her, gently stroking them to encourage me.

As I ran my hand all over her, I kept seeking places I could caress.

"I am going to pour myself a glass. Would you like one?" she asked me.

"Sure." I complied.

As we sipped on the wine we relaxed in each other's arms. She drank a mouthful and put the glass on the side of the bath. Then she began to stroke my thighs and legs while I ran my hands over her boobs and thighs.

As I neared her pelvis, her hand on mine pressed it gently to continue my caressing into the deeper part.

She gently moved up on my chest and threw her arms at the back around my neck. It exposed her breasts out of the water so I gently splashed the hot water on her shoulder and boobs to keep them warm. Occasionally I would run my hands gently on her boobs caressing and cupping them softly. At my touch she seemed to be melting every minute. She kept caressing my cheek with her palm and turning her face into my neck to kiss me. I kissed her neck and sent shivers down her body.

"Oh the things you do to me." She gasped on my kisses. "Your touch is electric."

I just kept caressing and kissing her. "I could not have imagined this would had happened in real-life. It is like my best dreams have come true with you." I hugged her to reassure.

"Same here. I am just too lucky that you love me the way you do." She spoke softly.

"I was going to say the same. I love the way you love me. Is there something you would like me to change?" I inquired.

"Nope." she replied confidently.

"Sure? There must be something you would like to change about me." I nudged her a bit to say something.

"u-huh. you are just purr-fect." she purred. After a silent moment, she purred, "well I could ask you to not be hesitant to express your desires for me." Her voice seemed teasing. "But I know you will get better at it as we get closer together."

"I am good at it already." I protested hugging her closer.

"Yes but I would like more." She giggled.

"You always want more." I hugged her close.

"You complaining mister?" she turned around with big eyes.

"Not at all." I laughed. "Just saying that I have a mountain to climb but I love every step upward."

"I don't know what you are complaining about. You send ME up high mountains all the time with your kissing and caressing. I find myself seldom on the ground these days." She purred. "I am just worried of being too clingy", she confessed in a low voice. She didn't turn around to look at me.

I pulled her around to face me. "Hey. Don't ever say that. I hope I have not upset you by behaving in any way to suggest that you are clingy. In fact, I love all the attention you shower on me. It is me who sometimes feel that I may be asking too much of you."

"Never. You have no idea how I crave your attention." She looked deep into my eyes with sensual desire. "Every time you look at me, my heart skips a beat. When I feel your touch, you send goose bumps all over me. Every time I feel you inside me, I feel complete. I wither every minute I am not with you. When you hunger for me, I feel more of a woman. This is why I keep telling you not to withhold your desires. They keep me going. You could not imagine the pleasure I get by pleasing you." She looked deep into my eyes.

I turned her face to kiss her on the lips. "You have to understand. You are my dream come true. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. And as such I would not forgive myself if I upset you in anyway. That is why I am hesitant expressing myself in case you don't appreciate it." I spoke gently.

"We have to get past this. I think if we encouraged each other even through mistakes, as long as we are honest and open to each other, we will have nothing to worry." She looked to seek my acknowledgement.

I nodded.

"Shall we toast to that?" she smiled with glee.

We raised our glasses. "To pleasant mistakes." She raised her glass.

"and fruitful errors." I raised mine.

As we clung our glasses, she said, "Bottoms up baby."

We gulped it down in one go.

"Go on, fill me up." She winked at me.

I just smiled and filled our glasses again.

"I love this wine." She said as she settled in my hug again.

"Me too. It is smooth as silk, like you." I caressed her gently.

"mmm. Keep talking." She purred.

I moved my hand down her tummy to her thighs and I felt her part her legs for me.

I caressed her thigh slowly as I narrowed my touching on to her labia. When she felt my touch, her breathing increased and she nudged her forehead in my cheek. I kissed her cheek and she pushed herself bit higher against my chest to give me an easier reach to her labia.

I gently ran my fingers on her labia and rubbed my middle finger in between them. With every touch she was breathing heavy. Her hands were at the back of my head wrapped around my neck and she was opening herself up like a flower bud.

As I caressed her labia, I sank my finger in between the lips and touched her inner lips. She gasped. The warm water was making her vagina lips warm and tender. I started to rub my fingers all over her labia parting them and sliding in them all the while.

She turned her lips and kissed my cheeks, whispering softly in my ear "I love you so much baby."

"Pity I wont feel your juices run on my finger in the bath when you cum." I smiled.

"If you slide deeper, you will feel just how wet you make me. and that's not the water." She seductively suggest me.

I slid my finger inside her as I tried to reach deeper. As she felt me slide in, she moved her hand and pressed on my hand over her cunt to encourage me to dig deeper.

"sss.. uh. That feels nice." She gasped deeply.

I slided and dug deeper and further inside. I could feel the warmth inside her vagina. She closed her legs and locked my hand in place, while gasping deeply, "oh you are so good."

After a while, she parted her thighs again and whispered, "There, have it."

Her seductive submission for pleasuring her was very erotic. I rubbed her lips and located her clit gently. As I started to massage it, I could tell it was getting her aroused and close to a climax. I moved my other hand on her boob and caressed and massaged it gently. As I rubbed her clit and massaged it, she came a few times and as she came she shuddered in my arms. It must have been deep as she collapsed with ecstasy. I gave her moments to recover before I started again. After a few times of cumming, she rolled around and faced me. Looking deep in my eyes, she kissed me deeply. Her lips licked my lips, then kissed me all over my cheeks and then ran down the side of my neck. As she straddled on top, she bent her legs and positioned herself on top of me.

Her pelvis kept circling over my prick with her cunt touching it while she straddled me. Taking that hint, I held her bum, with my fingers parted her swollen pussy and gently pressed my hard prick on her vagina. As she lowered herself on me, I thrust myself inside her slowly.

As she felt me slide inside her, she gasped, "ah, that feels so good. You have made me whole again." and she smiled.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder as she straddled me. I held her bum and gently slid in and out of her vagina. The water was making the thrusting a bit clumsy as the waves were splashing the water all over.

"Do you think you want to continue this in bed?" she purred seductively in my ear.

"I would love to" I whispered back in her ear. My words must ignite her like touch paper.

"oooo. I can only wait." she kissed me softly.

As she moved away from me, she slowly stood up. As she turned around, I could see her sweet bum right in front of me. Just when she had put one foot outside the bath she was bending over and I could see her peachy cunt between her thighs. I instinctively reached out and touched her pussy. It must have taken her by surprise. She paused to see what I had in mind. I moved in between her thighs and holding her hips, pressed my lips on her pussy. I kissed her all over her pussy and kissed her bum cheeks. She gently parted her legs making room for me to kiss deeper. I parted her bum cheeks with my fingers and then licked her pussy slowly.

I could feel her bliss as she rocked her bum in rhythm to meet my tongue.

"Oh fuck. You are something baby." she exclaimed.

When I finally stopped, she got out and wrapped herself in a towel. She turned around and opened my towel and held it in open arms in anticipation for me to come out of the bath.

I smiled and stepped out of the bath. She wrapped me in the towel and started to dry me by rubbing it all over. I held her in my arms and tried to dry her too. Occasionally I kissed her lips and she smiled.

When we were dried, I pulled the plug in the bath and let the water run through. I took the candles in the bedroom and she carried the stereo.

I laid the candles around in the bedroom. It lit up the bedroom with a soft warm glow. The stereo continued playing our favourite music.

As I looked at her, she gestured me to lie in the middle along the width of the bed. With a surprise expression, I followed her lead and lay in the middle. I saw her walk around and climb in the bed on her fours. She climbed from the direction of my head and looking down on me kissed my lips inverted. It felt weird and different but just as sensual as usual. She continued kissing me down my chest as she crawled slowly past my chest and down to my tummy.

I soon realised she was trying to get into a 69. So I moved my hands from below her and as she crawled in position, guided her bum so her pussy was exactly on top of my lips. When she was in position, I caressed her bum and parted her shaved pussy, and pulled her hips down on my face. She followed and lowered her pussy on my lips and felt my tongue lick it. As she felt me kiss and lick her pussy, she got aroused and started stroking my hard prick. I could feel her hand pull back and then I felt her warm wet lips lick and kiss it. As she took it all the way inside her mouth, I could feel her warm wet mouth. It felt just like her pussy. She licked and sucked me gently and slowly, stroking and caressing my thighs and balls at the same time.

All this was driving me wild. I parted her bum cheeks and lowered her pelvis on my face. As I pressed her pussy on my lips, I started kissing it slowly and deeply. I spread the swollen pussy lips and dug my tongue inside the vagina. While licking her pussy, I touched her clit and it made her shudder. I picked the cue and I pressed my lips on it sucking on it and licking and flicking it with my tongue. It must have sent her crazy as her lips on my prick were working more intensely. She ran her hands and fingers all over my balls and thighs caressing them gently and tenderly.

I loved licking and sucking her clit because I was getting a reverse feedback on my prick through her hungry and aroused mouth. I caressed her bum and kissed it all over. When I ran my tongue all over her perineum, I could hear her gasp loudly. Every time I realised she loved it, I got into doing it more deep and intense.

Then I parted her pussy lips and darted my tongue deep inside her vagina. All the while I was running my hands all over her back and bum. She seemed to love it all.

I felt her shudder a few times when she came. I could feel her pussy pulsate every time she came. I was thrilled that I was getting her to cum. Every time she came I gave her a moment and then started it all over again.

Her sucking on my prick was getting deep and intense. Her caresses on my balls and thighs were setting me alight. Her gentle fingertips were so tender and sensual.

I could feel my orgasm building. I could hold back no longer. I think she felt the climax building. "I am going to cum," I sighed. But I realised she had not stopped sucking. In fact she continued sucking me and as she increased the sucking and caressing I exploded in her mouth. I kissed her pussy deeply as I came inside her mouth, and she gently pumped by balls to encourage me to squirt every drop. It was deep and intense because I sucked on her clit while she came too.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds