• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 11: Premature

Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 11: Premature

12

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to HMAuthor for first editing and improving this story.

Immense gratitude to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, who not only applies incredible editing expertise but also tremendous effort in following through to make sure the story turns out much better than I ever thought it could be.

"I have some good news for you," Dr. Madison said after they sat down. "Rich is as healthy as a horse."

"We knew that," Angela retorted.

Dr. Madison ignored her.

"I can't help you if the problem is physical, so I never begin therapy before making sure. That's why I don't bill for the first consultation. You only paid for the lab work.

"I've blocked out this hour for the first therapy session, so let's not waste time. Both of you did a good job on your histories and questionnaires, and we can move ahead quickly.

"First, though, I need to repeat what I told you last time. To treat this condition, I need the cooperation of both partners. I know Angela is on board because she made the first appointment. You didn't say much last time, Rich."

"I have no choice," he said.

"Yes you do!" Angela interjected loudly.

"You told me last time that Angela has threatened divorce," Dr. Madison said. "That could be useful in a different kind of therapy, but it's destructive to what we're trying to accomplish here. Can you put it out of your mind, Angela. Or at least not verbalize it again?"

"I suppose I can."

"I'll accept that. So I'll ask you again, Rich, are you are a willing participant in my therapy? Your answer is being recorded on video at the insistence of my lawyers."

Rich looked at Angela, who was glaring at him.

"Yes," he said.

"That didn't sound very positive. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Dr. Madison paused and regarded him.

"All right," she said. "I can't expect enthusiasm, so I'm giving you some slack. It's more important that you be honest with me, even if you're reluctant.

"Today, I'm going to ask both of you more questions to confirm what I know from your histories and questionnaires and to explore new areas.

"After we're finished, we won't schedule another appointment. There will be a break, during which I'll make preparations for our intensive therapy sessions. I and my staff do most of the work, but Angela will need to be slightly involved. Nothing will be required of you, Rich.

"Angela's biggest responsibility will be making sure of dates and times that are convenient for both of you. I'll direct her to do some other things before we start, but I won't tell her what will happen at the sessions. I've found they are more effective if neither of you knows.

"Some of the following may seem repetitive, but it's absolutely necessary. I'm looking for strong answers for the video being recorded, so listen closely."

Dr. Madison began reading from a paper in front of her.

"The therapy sessions may involve things that are distasteful and even painful for one or both of you. By distasteful, I mean things that you may find disgusting, degrading and humiliating. By painful, I don't mean anything that will scar you or break bones. Usually, there's no need for medical treatment, although I can't guarantee that. Any healing won't take more than two months. Do you have any questions before I ask you whether you both agree?"

"Can you give me some examples of what you're talking about?"

Rich's trembling voice was barely above a whisper.

"I can't give you any details in advance, but I can tell you this. I'm sure that somewhere in this process, you will be sorry that you agreed to it, because it will get that bad. Almost every man we've treated goes through that stage. On the other hand, I can promise you that our record of success is nearly perfect.

"If that's not enough to convince you, it might be better to think this over for a while. You will only pay for today's session, and the treatment will be put on hold until you feel you are ready to move ahead. That could take some time, because I have a waiting list, and you would go to the end of it. But waiting is preferable to starting without a full commitment."

"How would it be any different if we waited?" Angela asked in a tone of irritation.

"For one thing, I will give you the names of five couples who went through the therapy and are willing to talk about their results. Four of them are successes, and one of them is one of our few failures.

"The husband of the failed couple found a way to abort the treatment halfway through. From that disaster, we learned to implement new safeguards, and we haven't had any problems since.

"This man will be eager to tell you how horrible our therapy is, but he won't give you details of the treatment because he signed the same confidentiality agreement you will, so he'd have to pay us an enormous amount of money if he violated it. But at least you'll hear a different opinion."

"If we did that, how soon would it be before we could get back with you?" Angela asked.

"Probably four or five months."

"That's too long," Angela said. "I won't wait that long. Do you understand, Rich?"

"Yes," he said. "I just hope you appreciate what I'm doing for you."

"For us!" she replied sharply.

Dr. Madison sounded impatient as she stopped their conversation.

"Will both of you please answer my question. Are you willing to endure humiliation and pain as part of this treatment?"

"Yes, I am," Angela answered enthusiastically.

"Yes," Rich said in a voice that betrayed his doubts.

"Okay, now sign these forms."

Dr. Madison watched as they signed several documents. She put them away before she spoke again.

"Good. Now we can proceed. Just a few questions, and then we'll be done for today. First, I want to make sure I understand about your foreplay. From what you've written, there is none. Is that right?"

"That's not the problem," Angela said. "I'm wet and ready almost immediately, and there's no pain when he enters me."

"Your body is lubricating and ready," Dr. Madison said, "but what about your mind? Does Rich express his love and desire with caresses and oral attention to your breasts and vagina?"

"Sometimes he squeezes my breasts," Angela said. "I can't say I enjoy it, but I don't mind it, because I'm totally into the sex. As for caressing me or sucking my breasts, but I can't remember him ever doing that."

"Has he ever satisfied you orally?"

"Are you kidding? He hates the smell and taste of pussy. He told me when we first made love, it wasn't anything against me. He feels that way about every woman he's ever had sex with. He's had that aversion as long as he can remember. He said even thinking about it makes him nauseous. and doing it would make him throw up.

"I don't care, because I hate the smell and taste of sperm. He agreed that it was fair that since he won't go down on me, he won't ask me to give him a blowjob."

"Do you react to the taste and smell of sperm the same way Rich reacts to women's vaginal lubricant?"

"No. I did it with a couple of boyfriends before I met Rich. It's just something I don't care for. I would do it for Rich if he really wanted it, but since he won't reciprocate, I don't see why I should. Dr. Madison, this is getting away from the problem. We enjoy sex together, except for the ending."

"I know, Angela. Patience. I'm asking about this for a reason. Rich, do you have anything to add?

"No."

"Good. The last thing I want to make sure of is anal sex. From what you both wrote, you've never had anal sex. Is that right?"

"Yes," Angela replied. "Rich attempted it once before we were married, but I told him that I would never allow any man back there. When I found out how he felt, that was the end of any discussion."

"What do you mean?" Dr. Madison asked.

"Well, it's just like the vagina," Angela said. "He considers the asshole disgusting and scary. He won't admit it, but that's why anal sex excites him. The idea of degrading me is the thrill for him."

"That's not fair, Angela," Rich protested.

"But it's true, Dr. Madison. I let him put a finger in there whenever he wants, but as soon as we're finished, he runs to the bathroom to wash it off. Once I stuck a finger in his ass, and he got hysterical."

Dr. Madison pondered for a moment before speaking.

"Is it fair to say you have a phobia, Rich?"

"I just don't like to be near a real asshole," he answered. "When you watch porn, you can't smell them. I wouldn't mind having anal sex with a woman, I mean Angela, as long she was so clean that I couldn't smell anything. And I definitely don't like anything, not even a finger, inside of me, because it makes me think someone is, uh, sticking a cock in my ass. I don't have anything against gays doing it, but it's not for me."

Dr. Madison nodded and said, "I think now I understand how you both feel about this, and the information is useful."

"I don't see how," Angela said. "We're here because Rich comes too fast and leaves me frustrated."

Dr. Madison ignored her again and continued.

"This is where we are now. We know there's no medical reason for Rich's problem. It's just a matter of poor conditioning. Rich is infantile in this area, and he may be that way in other areas of your relationship.

"When we are young, we are interested only in our gratification. Most of us grow out of that by the time we're adults. But some of us never quite do, and maybe Rich is selfish in other ways, too.

"I'm not going into those areas, but I can tell you from experience that if we can cure his premature ejaculation, usually some of his other self-centered behavior will also disappear, and your marriage may improve in other ways besides sexual satisfaction.

"So the next time we are all together, we will begin treatment. Our goal is for the two of you to have a wonderful and fulfilling sex life. Rich, I hope you noticed I said both of you."

********************

Angela got her instructions from Dr. Madison the next day in a phone call.

"I don't understand," she said. "You're telling me to do even more of the same thing we've been doing and not complain about it. How is that supposed to improve anything? Shouldn't I encourage Rich to at least try to do better?"

"If you do that, he may do better one time and worse the next," Dr. Madison said. "It's up to you, but if you follow my instructions, the therapy has a better chance of succeeding."

"All right," Angela sighed. "How long do I have to do this?"

"I'll be ready before you are. I want a weekly report on the status of your harvest. When you're close to the goal, I'll give you further instructions.

"Sometimes, there are ways of speeding up the process, for instance changing the diet. Get some ideas from the Internet. Each man is different, so experiment and you may find ways that work for you. Focus on the ultimate goal of the therapy so you won't be frustrated."

"Thanks, Dr. Madison. I'll do my best."

****************

A month later, Dr. Madison congratulated Angela on her preparation and asked her what Rich's vacation schedule looked like for the year.

"He's accrued enough time that we can go whenever we like, as long as he gives his department head three weeks' notice," Angela said.

"Have you been planning any trips?"

"We were talking about a week in Vegas and two weeks in Mexico this year."

"Let's make it Vegas," Dr. Madison suggested. "Tell him tonight you're anxious to go as soon as possible and for him to request time tomorrow. Once the dates for the vacation are confirmed, call me back for further instructions."

The vacation was scheduled for the following month. Dr. Madison told Angela that she was to prepare for the trip as she normally would, without telling Rich that the week would also be devoted to therapy.

She told Angela to share the information about the trip with friends and family, giving the dates. She was not telling Angela where the reservations were booked, because she wanted no interruptions or distractions. Angela also needed to pack the suitcases and tell Rich that they needed to be at the airport at ten on Saturday morning.

***************

"Who could that be?" Rich asked when the doorbell rang at eight on the morning of their departure.

"I'll see who it is," Angela said. In a few minutes, she returned, leading Dr. Madison and two young women into their master bedroom.

"Hi Rich," Dr. Madison said. "You and Angela can relax. You aren't going anywhere. It's going to be a staycation for your therapy. Your family and friends will think you're in Vegas, so no one will come here and get in the way.

"Don't be angry at Angela. I never told her we were doing this, so she was ready to go to the airport with you and your luggage.

"You can call these young ladies Athena and Minerva. They are my assistants and talented in many areas, including videography. That's what all this equipment is for. We're setting up your bedroom like a movie studio, and we'll have multiple cameras shooting the therapy from many angles, including close-ups by Athena, Minerva and sometimes me.

"Why don't you and Angela go down and have breakfast now, and I'll call you when we're ready. Make it a hearty breakfast, because for the next seven days, you'll be getting a lot of exercise.

"I know your refrigerator and pantry are depleted because you weren't expecting to be home, but we've brought along lots of healthy food, and Athena and Minerva are gourmet cooks.

"In case you forgot, Rich, Angela doesn't know any more about what's going to happen than you do, so don't get into any heavy conversations down there."

***********

An hour later, Dr. Madison summoned them and showed them around the room. She explained how all the video equipment worked, how the cameras were synchronized to a master switch and how the footage would be edited into a polished production that they could review whenever they needed to.

"To reduce the therapy to its simplest terms," Dr. Madison said, "the two of you are going to make love for the next seven days. As you do so, Athena, Minerva and I will assist you in moving from your present situation of frustration for Angela to a situation that is fulfilling to both of you. You don't need to think at all. Just follow my instructions.

"Let's get started. You're going to use many positions as we go through this, because we'll be looking to identify those that are most stimulating and rewarding for each of you. The first session will be freestyle. The two of you should take off your clothes now, get into bed and start whenever you are ready."

Angela and Rich had a hard time at first because they had never had sex with someone watching. After a while, they managed to do it in the missionary position. When they were finished, Dr. Madison congratulated them.

"I know you've been having sex at least twice a day since I last saw you, Rich, and I told Angela not to make love with you for the last three days so you'd be excited today. Despite that, you were able to hold back until she climaxed. That is a great start, because it shows me that you are able and willing to solve your problem. Here's the schedule for the rest of the day.

"First, you'll split up. Angela will spend her usual forty-five minutes on the treadmill while Rich watches some video on the big flat screen downstairs. We've brought many hours of educational video, much of it pornography, so you'll be spending more time watching other people having sex than doing it yourself.

"After Angela finishes and showers, she'll go to the TV while Rich exercises. Then it's time for a hearty lunch and discussion of some of the things you both saw in the videos.

"After that it's back to bed and a chance to put some of what you've seen into practice. Once the sex session is over, the afternoon will be pretty much like the morning -- exercise and video. Then comes your gourmet dinner, followed by a final session in bed. I guarantee you'll sleep well tonight.

"It will be the same every day. Did you know that the more fit you are, the better sex is? You're both in good shape already, so this week will be like a spa vacation, and you'll feel even better when it's over than you do now."

Rich was required to be naked from the waist down while he was watching the videos, and Athena and Minerva sat with him. Before beginning the videos, the pair changed into skimpy outfits. Their generous breasts jiggled in their tiny halters, and patches of pubic hair were visible at the crotch of their shorts. Between looking at them and the videos, Rich found himself in a state of constant arousal.

During the sex session after lunch, he and Angela started in the missionary position. He tried to hold back like he had in the morning, but he came inside Angela within a few minutes. Once he caught his breath and slowly got off of Angela, he saw Dr. Madison and the goddesses, Athena and Minerva, looking at him. They seemed more pleased than upset.

He sat down on the side of the bed while Angela remained on her back breathing deeply. Minerva came and sat down next to him, and before he knew it, she reached down between his legs and fondled his testicles. He flinched, and she removed her hand.

"No, don't sit up, Angela," Dr. Madison said. "Just lie there like that. Athena is going to place a pillow under your ass to elevate it. There. Now spread your legs wide and stay just like that while I talk to Rich.

"Rich, as you know, you satisfied yourself, and you did it before Angela could orgasm, so you left her frustrated. This is the problem we are here to solve. Whenever this happens from now on, you will be responsible for helping her climax. Your penis is too soft to be any good for now, so you will be using your tongue."

"But I can't," Rich protested.

"Yes you can. This is what's called aversion therapy. In order for Angela to be fulfilled, you will have to not only taste, smell and swallow the fluids of her vagina, but also what you deposited into it.

"No!" Rich shouted as he began to stand up. "Ow!"

"Sit down before you hurt yourself, Rich."

Dr. Madison took Rich's chin in her hand and lifted his head to face her. She spoke softly and used soothing words to calm him before once again changing to her authoritarian tone as she let his head drop.

"You're wondering what hurt so much. Look down between your legs as Minerva pulls on the string that she attached to your balls. See how they are coming out between your legs. Stop there, Minerva.

"She put a slip knot around them, and it's going to stay there for the rest of the therapy. It's sort of like the string around a Yo-Yo. It's thin but strong, and when it's loose, you'll barely feel it. The only thing it's there for is to make sure you do what I tell you to do.

"If you follow instructions, the string will stay slack and you can ignore it. But if you ignore me, whoever is holding the string will give it a little tug -- like that."

Rich jumped and yelped as Minerva jerked his testicles.

"If you continue to ignore the instructions, the string will be pulled slowly, like Minerva is doing now. It will slowly stretch your ball sack and cause discomfort. See how it's being stretched. Stop, Minerva.

"Right now, you're in some discomfort and a little pain. If Minerva keeps pulling, the pain increases tremendously. If you continued to ignore the instructions, she theoretically could pull your balls right off your body and we'd have to call an ambulance.

"That also might happen if you attempt any kind of physical response. Athena, Minerva and I trained to handle violent patients when we worked at mental hospitals during our education, and we practice martial arts with instructors weekly. We're not afraid for ourselves or Angela.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 11: Premature

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds