• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Puppy Girl Ch. 01

Puppy Girl Ch. 01

Hi, this is my first time doing anything, but I really like this site, and thought it was my turn to contribute. I have an idea where this is going, but please review, help and suggestions are very welcome!!

*****

"Mmmm Brooke, yea, ohh just like that..." Mike grunted between strokes. "mmm I'm gonna come..."

I grabbed his shoulders, rocking my hips up and down, gyrating and bouncing on his hard cock, buried inside me. I was getting close, even though it's far from my favorite way to fuck... Finally I was feeling the build, the warmth growing, I wanted more, I sped up, took as much of him as I could. Suddenly he sprung up, wrapped his arms tight around my back, and held me close. He grunted loudly, and I felt my pussy getting glob after glob of his cum, he held me that way for a minute or so.

I was breathing heavy, but coming down, I hadn't cum, and just when I was almost at the breaking point, he stopped me let it go. My pussy being filled is one of the best feelings during sex, the pressure inside it gives, feeling of it shooting deep, it's so good... but it wasn't enough.

Mike fell back, a goofy grin on his face. I was frustrated, but I slid off him, laid beside him. I put my hand on his chest like he likes, he stroked my hair for a few minutes, before dozing off. I donned his robe, snuck off to the bathroom. His roommate was still up, I was quiet as I slipped in, closed the door. I hadn't meant to, but I sat on the edge of the tub, and starting masturbating, keeping my voice as soft as possible.

I wouldn't call myself a nympho, but I get the strongest urges sometimes, and just NEED to get off. I held nothing back, two fingers from my left hand jammed into my pussy, thrusting rapidly, wildly, while I began to rub my clit fast and hard. My mind drifted to fantasy, becoming darker and kinkier lately...

I was face down on a carpet floor, my naked butt raised. My wrists bound tight together, pulled between my legs, and tied to my ankles, rendering me totally immobile. A hand traced up my exposed side and a sudden grab on my breast make me squirm. The man pressed his cock against my pussy lips, and leaned down to whisper in my ear: "moan for me pet... tell me how much you need Master's cock..."

Biting my lip, I indulged, "I need it so bad... please fuck me."

Still teasing my hole, he spanked me, and asked "Fuck me, what?"

"Fuck me, Master..."

As my mind imagined his cock entering me... I felt my climax finally here, I braced against the wall, held it, and then came, hard, the pressure in my vagina was released, and I felt the warm juices flow from me, dripping off my legs. I slumped down, recovered, and checked the time... it had only taken me about 5 minutes to get off after leaving Mike, probably sound asleep by now. I got up, tiptoed back to his room, and slipped in next to him.

I was still awake, I reflected on where my mind had gone, and where it has been going lately when I fantasize. I've never really been a submissive lover, always happy to take control or give it up to make my partner happy. That thought struck me though, I've always been one to make my partner satisfied, and usually it was good enough to take me to my finish too. But nights like these with Mike were becoming more and more common, where he'd ask for something, I'd give it, he'd do his best to help me along while we had sex, but he was getting more out of it. Getting to cum, I guess. I was happy to have a boyfriend, one who I trusted to talk to about my problems, or do me a favor when I need it. He doted and was sweet and charming during the day, which I loved about him. It makes me feel snooty, but dissatisfaction in the bedroom is kind of putting some strain on us, at least from my end.

I drifted back into my fantasy, words like "pet" , "master", confused me, did I really crave this kind of submission secretly? The scene played out again, tied up and helpless, I begged for what a normal person would probably be afraid of. I felt dirty and messed up mentally, but I could feel an ache in my pussy, the thoughts were getting me wet. Afraid of what was happening to me, I closed my eyes, forced myself to think of my classes and things I had to do, and eventually I fell asleep.

Let's back up, I'm a 20 year old college student. I'm studying education, although I don't feel really strongly about it. I'm 5'9", brunette with brown eyes. I stay in shape but I'm still proud of some of my curves. I live with one of my girlfriends, but my nights are usually split between my place and Mike's.

Mike got up early, I stirred, waved goodbye, but slept in for another couple hours before I had to get going to class. My day was ordinary, but last night kept lingering in my mind. Through all my classes I daydreamed, and was spacey. My sociology professor even caught me in an almost trance-like state, I didn't even respond right away when he called me out, getting a lot of stares from my classmates...

I finally got home, my roommate Andrea's dog, Jude greeting me happily. She had a retriever mix, about a 60 lb dog, and absolutely adorable. Although he was notorious for finding food that wasn't his, I loved him all the same. I even looked forward to weekends where she'd be gone and I'd have to take care of Jude. We were buddies for sure. I plopped down on the couch, he jumped up next to me and I petted him as we watched TV.

Late that night, I was still up, and feeling the need to get my rocks off. I closed my laptop, and shed my tank top. I leaned back in my chair, pulling down my shorts and panties, gently pressing and stroking my pussy lips. I didn't want to but I found myself back, fantasizing about the same scene as last night.

He slowly pushed his hard cock deep inside my wet pussy, making me moan.

"Oh yea, that's my girl, moan for me, you want this bad don't you..."

A high pitched "Uh-huh" was all I could get back. My hips bucked with every thrust, the position, the domination, and his big member inside me were too much for me to handle, I came hard, without warning, I felt it start to run down my legs...

"Naughty girl, cumming without permission, without so much as a warning..." He latched a collar around my neck, freed my from the ropes tying me down in front of him, and clipped a leash on my neck.

"Now it's my turn pet," He jerked my head forward, pulling my mouth to his cock, and right away he pulled me on to it...

I snapped back to reality, taken aback and almost afraid of the fantasies running through my head. I mean, tied, and collared, with total domination of my body? I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, like I was a freak or something. I had already come, and was thinking I would just fall asleep, but the urge wasn't fulfilled yet, the desire wasn't gone. Apparently my body wanted more...

My curiosity got the better of me, I opened up the computer, and started an apprehensive search, I didn't even know what exactly I was trying to find. I was never into porn very much, but I found myself watching a pretty nasty scene. There was a blonde girl, in a cage, just like a dog with a collar, bowls, and stark naked. A man was playing with her with various toys through the bars of the cage, shoving dildos into her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, while he pressed a vibrator in every sensitive place I'd ever seen. I wanted to be disgusted by it, but I couldn't turn away, and soon I had to imagine myself as the leading lady, relentlessly stimulated, completely at the mercy of her captor, no, her master.

Every night I found myself looking for similar scenes. I couldn't believe myself, like a horny teenage boy, but I went searching for more. Some were good for me, scenes like a girl leashed, getting pounded from behind. Or, an innocent young teen kidnapped and waking up in a basement, being turned into a sex toy for her captors. I also found things I didn't like, painful things like shocks, hard whippings, and ridiculous bonds. I even saw one with someone in some sort of locking wood piece, her head and wrists locked in, and her legs spread as she was whipped and pinched and pierced. Not for me.

Finding a niche little kinky fantasy became okay with me. I had been avoiding Mike lately; well, not really avoiding, but I had preferred to stay in for the last week, and hadn't spent any time at his house. Feeling bad I finally made plans with him. He had the house to himself, so he tried hard, making a nice dinner, and then we watched a short movie. He got up, a saucy smile on his face, and he held a hand out to me, obvious that he wanted this to move to the bedroom. I got up, taking his hands, and met his lips with mine.

We got into the room; he took his time with me. I let him pull the clothes off me, and he kissed my neck as his fingers ran over the skin as it became exposed. I was getting turned on, and feeling adventurous, I decided to propose a little role-play. I asked him what he thought about him being my boss, telling me the only way to keep my job was to take on a new responsibility to him. We'd done some role-playing a few times before, and his smile let me know it was okay so far. I told him that he'd want me to move in with him, and be ready to be personal sex object every time he wanted it, and make me his, force me if I didn't behave.

Mike's eyes got wide, it became obvious I'd thought about this in pretty good detail, but he agreed to give it a try. We got into it and set it up quickly. He was never a good actor, but he told me to report to his house for my new "assignment." I played the part I'd seen, a shy and reluctant girl, who would be taken advantage of, not fight back, and eventually enjoy it. Well, unfortunately my acting was too good a few times, Mike broke the seen to ask me a few times if I was having second thoughts, and wanted to stop. I was getting antsy, and honestly a little frustrated, so I changed my character into a super slut, teasing and being forward. He responded to that, and 5 minutes later we were going at it on the bed. It was ok sex, he lasted longer this time and I got off too. But it wasn't what I had in mind. In fact, the fantasy hadn't been fulfilled at all. That was the beginning of the end for us.

I started working more hours at the deli/sandwich place. Mike complained I wasn't making enough time for him, while I blamed it on a busy schedule, which was half true. He then accused me of being distant, and not open or honest with him like it was before. It was true, but I lied, saying I was happy but busy. It came as no surprise when he gave me an ultimatum: make more time for me and be my girlfriend again, or we're through. So we were through.

I guess it was an easy break-up. Even though he was a really nice guy and good to me, he saw a lot more in the relationship than I ever expected. Even so, I was in the dumps, but I had Andrea and Jude to cheer me up. The next weekend I dusted off my fake ID, got into some bars with a couple girlfriends, expecting to find a one night stand and get laid. I got hit on, and had a few drinks bought for me, but ended up just going home.

Maybe I wasn't happy with ordinary sexual experiences anymore, I felt ready to talk to a real person about it, and maybe someone who'd had similar experiences. I couldn't imagine bringing it up with Andrea, or any of my other friends. I felt so frustrated sexually, incomplete, longing for a partner who understood my crazy desires. I had no idea where to look around me...

END OF CHAPTER 1

*****

Thanks for reading, hope there was enough sex, but I'm excited to see where the story goes from here; spoiler: Brooke will find somebody soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Puppy Girl Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds