• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mormon Girls Wear Strapons Too!

Mormon Girls Wear Strapons Too!

What kind of Christian man wants to get fucked by a woman wielding a strap-on dildo? Certainly not someone like myself, Jean-Pierre Fontaine. At least that's what I told myself until someone forced me to confront the truth. Growing up in a deeply conservative Christian household, sex was always a forbidden topic. Small wonder that I grew up to be a porn-addicted, two-faced weirdo. The guy who acts all holy in front of friends and family, especially in church settings, and then watches the most outrageous stuff online.

I have a problem and I realize it. I'm a university-educated, church-going man and I consider myself decent and normal. I was born in the environs of Jacmel, somewhere on the island of Haiti, and raised in Ottawa, Ontario by my family. My parents, Etienne and Marianne Fontaine raised me in the Mormon faith. I'm twenty two years old and stand six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and a shaved head. I believe in living a life of sexual purity and decency like a true Mormon. It's what I was taught and I followed it as best I could. At least, that's what I did until I met Carlotta Dickinson, the Mormon sister who changed my life.

So, I was on the third floor of the Carleton University library, chilling after finishing my last exam. In a few weeks I'll graduate from Carleton with an accounting degree. That day I was bored out of my mind. I'd gone to the gym, worked out and showered, then I went to the library. Since there was no one sitting at the computer next to mine, I decided to watch some porn. I went to XNXX, my favorite purveyor of perversion, and typed "black man strap-on". A lot of hits popped up, and I skimmed through the endless list of female domination/male submission videos until I found something that appealed to me. A tall, slim redheaded white woman was dominating the hell out of a black dude.

I watched the video intently, secretly wishing I were at home instead of the school library. Why? Because the video was so damn good that I wished I could jerk off to it. The white chick really let the brother have it, tying him up and playing with his dick while fingering his ass. The best part was when she fucked him with a strap-on dildo. Man, I couldn't get enough of this shit. My dick got hard instantly and I got so absorbed by the video that I didn't notice someone coming my way.

What are you watching? a stern female voice demanded. I looked up, and it's a good thing that when brothers blush it doesn't show because I was busted...by none other than Carlotta Dickinson, this chick I know from church. Um this isn't what it looks like, I said meekly. Carlotta Dickinson is one of the most annoying broads on the planet. You know that woman who is just a bit too into the whole religion thing? The one who shushes people in church and also criticizes you for wearing certain types of clothes? That's her in a nutshell. Five-foot-ten, curvy and nerdy, with reddish brown hair, pale white skin, light green eyes, and a generally frumpy demeanor.

Carlotta Dickinson is originally from Cedar City, Utah, a few miles from Salt Lake City, where I did much of my Mission work, and her family has been Mormon for generations. Her folks died in an accident and left her with a lot of money, according to church gossip. The gal moved to Toronto, Ontario, for school and has an MBA from the University of Toronto. These days, Carlotta works for the Canadian government, as a CRA analyst. Only twenty five years old and she's got dual citizenship, family money and a kick-ass job. Small wonder most of the guys at church find her intimidating. Explains why Carlotta Dickinson isn't married yet. Hmmm.

My parents, like the majority of Haitians, followed the Roman Catholic doctrine and at some point shortly before my birth, they converted to the Mormon faith. I don't know a lot of Caribbean people who follow Mormonism. For the most part, the Mormon church is white, although the leaders, whom we call prophets, have tried to diversify the church in recent years. There are a few Hispanic, Chinese and Hindu folks at the church I attend. It's still seventy five percent white, though. Small wonder I'm fixated on white chicks.

I don't believe you for a second Elder Jean, Carlotta said in that annoying voice I knew so damn well. I tried to click out of the video that I was watching but to no avail. I must have pressed the wrong button because instead of vanishing, the video actually went full-screen. Oh my, Carlotta said, her eyes fixated on the red-haired white woman who was savagely thrusting the dildo into the black man's ass. I am sorry about this, I said guiltily. Carlotta shook her head and looked at me. You like bossy white women, she said. It wasn't a question.

I looked at Carlotta, and noticed something dangerous and unfamiliar in her pale eyes. Um I guess so, I said. Carlotta smiled, and grabbed the chair next to mine. How long have you felt like this? she asked. I shrugged, and thought about it. Ever since high school I guess, I said. Carlotta smiled and asked me if I was still a virgin. Man, that was one embarrassing question. I looked into those eyes of hers and although I wanted to lie to Carlotta, I couldn't. Yes I am still a virgin, I admitted, my voice dripping with shame. I lowered my head in embarrassment. A lot of Mormon guys mess around even though church doctrine says both males and females should remain pure until marriage. Well, I'm one of a few Mormon males who actually follow the doctrine.

I am glad to hear this, Carlotta said, and gently touched my shoulder. I looked at her, a bit surprised by the tender gesture and her soft tone. I think you're beautiful and pure, Carlotta said, a dangerous gleam in her green eyes. I shook my head. The world is definitely an unfair place, man. If a woman stays a virgin, she's seen as pure and wonderful. If a guy stays a virgin people will consider him odd, and maybe even start questioning his manhood. I am what I am, I said with another shrug. Carlotta smiled at me. I can work with this, she said, licking her lips.

I don't know how I let Carlotta talk me into this but the rigid Mormon sister I respected and feared refused to take no for an answer. I have a surprise for you, she said. We left the library together and drove back to her place, in the Meadowlands area of Ottawa. Once we got to her apartment, Carlotta let me know the jig was up. I am going to fuck you, she said. I grinned, thanking my lucky stars. I must admit, the thought of banging Carlotta Dickinson, the strictest Mormon gal in my church, totally appealed to me.

We went to her bedroom, and Carlotta told me to make myself comfortable while she freshened up in the washroom. I got naked and laid on the bed, waiting for her. Moments later Carlotta came back, stark naked, her curvy body looking really hot. I never knew that Carlotta had such a fine, curvaceous figure, or such big tits, or such a big, round ass, underneath the frumpy dresses she often wore to church or Mormon community events. Like what you see? Carlotta asked me. I nodded eagerly. I was still smiling when Carlotta pulled her strap-on dildo and some condoms out of a nearby erotica drawer.

Time to get fucked Elder Jean, Carlotta said, laughing as she lovingly stroked her shiny and rather scary-looking ebony strap-on dildo. I gulped. Yes ma'am, I said, feeling both excited and terrified. Carlotta made me lie on my back, and she grabbed my dick and sucked it. I closed my eyes and relaxed as Carlotta sucked me off. Shoot, I didn't want to miss a moment of this so I opened my eyes and stared at her. Carlotta's pretty red head bobbed up and down as she sucked on my dick. I'm not huge, like most black guys are thought to be. I'm only seven and a half inches, maybe a little more since I'm not circumcised. That's it. I'm not a porn star.

Carlotta didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, the gorgeous gal sucked my dick with gusto, and since I was quite new to these things, it didn't take me long to cum. Amazingly, Carlotta was okay with that. I want to taste you, she said, pausing briefly before resuming what she was doing. Moments later I came, and Carlotta swallowed every last drop of my cum. Oh shoot, I screamed, trembling all over as I experienced an awesome orgasm. Carlotta wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then winked at me. You taste good Elder Jean, she laughed.

I paused to catch my breath, then looked at Carlotta. Thank you for this, I said haltingly. Grinning, Carlotta told me she wanted my ass. Yes ma'am, I said, and spread my bum wide open as she sprayed me with lubricant. Grabbing my legs and raising them in the air, Carlotta pressed the strap-on dildo against my butt hole, then pushed it in. Go easy on me, I pleaded. Carlotta smiled mischievously and pushed the dildo into my ass. Your ass belongs to me, she laughed, stroking my dick as she fucked me in the ass.

Carlotta Dickinson fucked my ass with authority and experience, sliding that dildo deep into my hole. I groaned as she fucked me, wondering if the sexy, dominant woman who was plundering my asshole was the same uptight and humorless Mormon chick who shushed me at church every Sunday, and sometimes on Saturdays. I've always wanted to fuck a black man like you, Carlotta confessed, gently biting my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me while fucking me.

I looked up at her, and beheld this beautiful, freaky woman whom I found both irresistible and terrifying. I loved it when you bossed me around at church, I said, and Carlotta laughed. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. Without a word being spoken, our faces drew closer together and we kissed. You have sweet lips, Carlotta said, smiling. I grinned and gently caressed her face. Thank you my goddess but please don't be nice to me right now, I said.

Shaking her head, Carlotta grinned and thrust the dildo deep into my ass. So deep that I actually cried out. You asked for it, she laughed. And so the afternoon went. Carlotta ravaged my ass with her strap-on dildo, and we fucked for over an hour. Until I begged for mercy and rushed to the washroom with a sore bum. Sorry, but it's my first time. Afterwards, I rejoined her in the bedroom. Let's get rid of your virginity, Carlotta said, and I couldn't agree more.

Rolling a condom on my hard dick, Carlotta locked eyes with me as she guided me into her. I held my breath as my penis went into her vagina. Yes, I whispered. Carlotta smiled and straddled me. I thrust into her, loving the feel of her tight pussy around my dick. I had never felt anything like this before, I said, amazed. Carlotta grinned and took my face into her hands. Fuck me hard sweetie, she pleaded, and I did as I was told, ramming my dick into her cunt. Carlotta's moans filled the room, mingling with my own.

For over an hour we went at it, and it was wonderful. My first time was awesome, ladies and gentlemen. Afterwards, Carlotta and I lay side by side on the bed, spent. That was fantastic, I said, still glowing. Carlotta smiled. Thanks but you have to swear this stays between us, she said, her eyes locked with mine. I nodded, a bit alarmed by how quickly her eyes went from tender and almost loving to ice-cold in a flash. That's white women for you. Take it or leave it. You have my word, I said. I took her hand in mine and kissed it. Carlotta laughed. You're a sweet one, she said, shaking her head.

We can have some fun together regularly if you can be discrete, Carlotta said, staring at me. I pretended to consider it. Sounds good to me, I said. I got up and put my clothes back on, and then left Carlotta's apartment. I walked through Ottawa's streets with an extra bounce in my step. I was no longer a virgin. No sir. I, Jean-Pierre Fontaine, am officially a man. And I lost my virginity to a gorgeous white woman. I tasted white pussy and it was oh so good. My ancestors in Haiti would be proud. I went home and my parents couldn't stop bugging me about why I was so happy and energetic. I had a wonderful time at school today, I told them, then went to my room. I can't wait for church on Sunday!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mormon Girls Wear Strapons Too!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds