• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 03

How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 03

The night after my boss had finger fucked me to an easy orgasm in the office I got very little sleep. There was part of me that really enjoyed this dynamic, even craved it, but another part of me knew it was wrong. It was certainly not what I had intended for the start of my career.

I spent the night with thoughts and ideas running through my head. I was either worrying about what my fourth day would be like at work, how I would respond to the boys after having made it clear my panties were up for grabs, or I was masturbating at the thoughts of different scenarios. Sometimes I did both at the same time

The next morning I dressed in something pretty but not outrageously sexy, consistent with my uncertainty. A blue pleated skirt that fell above my knees, a white blouse and short heels.

I was exhausted when I arrived at work, but I made it in on time. I was surprised to see all three of my male colleagues were already there, seated at the table. I quickly learned that any pretense of normalcy in our relationship was over.

"Morning Steph." Phil said. "We've been talking about how to handle our...situation. Why don't you fetch us all a coffee then we can tell you how we'll proceed."

In my walk down the hall to get them coffees I felt my blood begin to boil. What was meant to be in fun now defined me. I had wanted to be taken seriously, and now it was clear this was not going to happen.

As I poured each cup, I started to calm myself. I knew deep inside that I liked to be told what to do. Phil was going to tell me how this was going to work going forward. The rules would be clear and I was confident that with clear guidelines I would make everyone happy. I had always been a pleaser and I supposed I should accept that. I needed to turn that desire into a strength rather than fight against it.

The idea of giving in somehow released a weight off of me. As I walked back to the room with the coffees I began to felt somehow elated. I felt like this could be great if I really let go and committed myself.

I started by serving Mike. I was ready to accept whatever they had in mind and knew he would push me. As I expected he took the opportunity to reach up my skirt. Mike looked right up at me as if awaiting a reprimand, but I said nothing. Mike allowed his hand to go under my silk panties and his fingers stroked my ass crack before he gave my bum a robust squeeze. I kept my eyes down and nodded slightly, almost as if thanking him, then moved to Josh

As always Josh was watching me very closely and I was sure he took notice of my complete lack of protest when Mike had groped me. Josh was no smoothie, and as I placed his coffee in front of him he hiked my skirt in a jerk and tucked it into my little panties. I jumped a little and almost instinctively protested but stopped myself. I looked in the corner of my eye to see if Phil would put a stop to this but he watched and said nothing. My bum was now exposed to the room except for the little my panties covered and Josh palmed both cheeks. I waited for him to pause before I moved quietly to Phil.

As I placed Phil's coffee on the table he patted my ass softly and said, "I don't think you're going to have a problem with how we'll handle this going forward Steph."

I listened, my head staying down, standing in front of my boss with my skirt tucked into my panties.

"As I've said before, it's fine to play hard as long as we work hard. I'm going to set clear boundaries on when play time is and when work time is. Mike and Josh have agreed to take more than their fair share of the work, since you take such a disproportionate share of the play."

I continued looking down but smiled appreciatively at this. Philip clearly realized that the situation was not easy for me, and he had clearly spent some time thinking about how to deal with it.

"Going forward Stephanie, we'll have three times designated each day for our play, first thing when you arrive, lunch time, and at the end of the day."

Phil paused as if for effect and his hand touched my inner thigh. I shivered but of course let his hand wander even as it slowly rose up my leg. Mike and Josh intently watched his hand as it finally touched my panties. Phil ever so lightly stroked my clit through my fabric. I tried to stifle my moan and Phil finally continued outlining the new rules.

"Now your role during the play time will be to lighten the mood Steph, to make everyone happy. Do you think you can handle that?"

My heart beat ever so quickly at the implications and Phil's continued soft strokes. I nodded, my head remaining down.

Michael spoke up. "Say it Steph."

I looked up, unsure at first then realized what he wanted.

"Yes...I can handle that." There was silence for a long moment, then my own words made it clear to everyone that I had completely accepted my role. "Thank you."

Mike laughed, a little playfully, a little cruelly. "You're very welcome Stephanie. I know you're going to become a very good plaything."

I felt a brief flash of anger, but it was overwhelmed by excitement. I realized I was now very wet as Phil's finger brushed a bit of my swollen pussy lips. I tried again to stifle a moan but new I was not successful.

"Good girl." Phil said. "Now Josh mentioned that he was very eager to see your nipples but you refused to show them. Why don't you show us now, then we can get down to work?"

Phil stopped stroking and I resisted the urge to push my ass back and find his finger. My hands shook a little as I did what they all knew I would do, slowly unbutton my blouse so I could expose my tits to my three colleagues.

"That's much better Steph." Josh said, clearly excited. "Can you come closer?"

I wanted to stay next to Phil, but did as I was told and moved beside Josh. He wasted no time in putting his hand around my leg and stroking my clit. He was rougher than Phil had been but it still felt exciting to be played with in front of everyone.

I undid the last of my buttons then reached back to unclasp my bra. I pulled it away without ceremony and bent forward slightly to ensure Josh got a good look. As I did this Josh's finger pushed into me a little and I gasped.

Mike of course asked for a better look so I took a few steps towards him and bent forward so he could enjoy. Mike looked me right in the eyes as if to tell me he had won. We had after all, just three days ago been in a sort of competition, but now I stood before him, presenting my tits to him while my ass was exposed to the two other men in the room. Mike reached up and tweaked one nipple causing me to squeal.

"Such a good little plaything."

Phil decided this was the end of morning playtime and told us it was time to get back to work. Mike and Josh seemed to take the instruction very seriously. They must have come to clear arrangements before I arrived. I was left to straighten my clothing, then excuse myself to the restroom to try to calm myself down.

When I returned to the room, everyone was hard at work. I tried to do the same, but was very distracted. Things had progressed so quickly this morning I was anxious. Anxious, but quite excited about what might happen at lunch. Everywhere I looked were the men who had taken advantage of me this morning, and I knew would do so again in just a few hours. Although I would occasionally see Josh or Mike look up at me with a smirk, the boys all generally seemed so focused on their work. I felt a strange craving for their attention.

When lunch finally came I was grateful, and it was clear Josh and Mike were as well. Phil took the floor and laid out for me and the group how we would use the mid-day playtime.

"When you work hard you build up a lot of stress. We need lunch hour to be a chance to relieve all of that. Steph, this will be your role. Since you're new at this we'll start off slowly. I found a small closet just down the hall where you can relieve us one after the other. You'll only be expected to use your hand unless I say otherwise."

I blinked as I absorbed what I was hearing. I was expected to go and give handjobs to all my colleagues, one after the other. And this was a slow start?

Phil continued, "Boys, I expect you to follow the rules just as I expect Steph to...are we clear?"

Josh and Mike nodded eagerly.

"Right then. I'll go first. I'm anxious to see how you do Stephanie."

Phil stepped towards the door, evidently expecting me to follow him. Although I had committed myself to being all in, even though I actually felt excitement around the idea of pleasing Philip like this, I knew this was a real decision point for me. How far was I really willing to go?

While I pondered this I realized that I was already following him out the door. Mike was cheering as I went. This is it, I thought, the moment I officially become the office slut.

Phil led me down the hall and after looking around opened the door to a closet door I had never noticed. I followed him in quickly, not wanting anyone to walk by and see where I was going. The room was spartan with some old boxed files that seemed forgotten and an old office lamp. There was room for the two of us, but not much more.

Phil assured me that nobody ever came by as he shut the door. As he looked down into my eyes I thought he looked rather like a wolf, or perhaps I felt like a lost lamb.

"Kneel for me Steph."

Phil said this as if it were a natural thing to ask a friend or colleague. I hesitated just a moment, then knelt before him tentatively. Phil unzipped his pants and proceeded to pull out his semi-erect cock while explaining to me that the rules that apply to the team do not apply to him.

"That said, I have a wife, I won't be fucking you Stephanie." I was unsure if he were explaining or apologizing. "I would like to see how you can please me with a nice slow blow job though."

The words played back in my head as I grabbed his cock and wrapped my lips around it. Phil became hard immediately and I very much wanted to please him. I took it deep in my throat, careful not to get any teeth on it. I knew my boyfriend loved the blowjobs I gave him, so I was confident I could make Philip happy. I took his direction and went very slow. I could tell this was driving him crazy and assumed he liked that feeling.

Suddenly Phil grabbed the hair on the back of my head and thrust forward. He pushed in and out of my mouth again and again as I tried not to choke. I looked up, wondering how long I could take him fucking my mouth and saw him close his eyes with a deep, muffled groan. Suddenly he shot his load, into my mouth and down my throat as he pulled my hair even harder. I tried desperately to swallow all he gave me until finally he stopped shooting and pulled himself out.

I looked up at him while he zipped up his pants hoping for some praise. Phil looked down, patted me on the head and told me I did well. He told me he needed to run but I should stay there. He'd send Josh in.

At first I stayed on my knees, rather in a daze, but I got up and tried to gather myself. I knew I shouldn't like it, but it had turned me on to be used like that, and I was happy to have pleased Phil in my first try.

Josh came in looking very excited and a little nervous. He pressed up against me in the small space and kissed me greedily. I accepted his tongue and wondered if he could taste Philip. I could feel Josh was already hard and when he took my hand and placed it on the tent in his pants I knew what he wanted.

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his larger than expected cock. It had been a while since I had given a hand job but I knew Josh would be easy to please. I spit on my hand and started to stroke him. Josh kissed me a little but his breathing quickly became heavy and he pulled away. I kept stroking even though it seemed he wanted to slow down. I wanted him to shoot for me. He reached over and squeezed my tit through my blouse then came all over the floor.

I looked at Josh pleased with myself, and he thanked me. I could see he was very grateful and I kissed him on the cheek as if to dismiss him. He told me he couldn't wait until next time, kissed me on the lips while giving my bum a squeeze, then left.

I felt a little hot now and wiped beads of sweat from my brow. I didn't want Mike to have to see cum on the floor, so I took a paper from the files, knelt and wiped it up the best I could. Mike came in with a flourish, shutting the door quickly. I started to get up but he was very directive.

"No, you stay down there Steph."

I did as I was told, setting the sticky paper aside and looking up on him on all fours.

"Good girl. Now take off your blouse for me."

I wondered if I should have removed my clothing for the others as I unbuttoned my top. I removed my bra without being told and pushed up my tits for Mike to see.

"Oh Steph, I knew you were a little slut from the first time I saw you. Pinch your nipples for me."

I pinched them which made them even more erect than they already were. Mike pulled out his cock, smaller than Josh's but thicker and started to stroke himself.

"Tell me what a little slut you are Stephanie."

I didn't hesitate, letting the words flow, "Michael, I'm your little slut. Thank you for letting me serve you and your cock. I very much want to please you."

I could see Michael getting harder as he instructed, "Play with yourself."

I awkwardly shifted so I was sitting on my ass, then lifted my skirt and put my hand under my panties. I stroked myself with two fingers. "Please Michael, please let me see you cum."

Michael moved closer, standing over me with his cock inches away.

"Oh, don't worry little one, you'll get a good look." he stroked faster and I heard him breathing as he watched me stroke myself. I was soaking wet and knew he could hear that.

Suddenly Mike tensed and he aimed his cock at my face. I closed my eyes as the first drop hit my cheek, and felt several splashes on my eyes and mouth before he finished. I had fantasized about my boyfriend doing this but Mike was the first to give me a facial.

As I wiped the cum from one eye and opened them I saw that Mike had his camera out and was taking pictures. I started to protest then realized I should not.

"Oh, we're going to have a lot of fun this summer Steph." he teased.

"I'll leave you to clean up."

As Mike left I stayed alone on the ground, wiping my face with the same paper I'd cleaned the floor with. I wondered if I had time for a snack before break time was over. First I needed to clean up to look fresh for the afternoon, especially since Steve would be dropping by later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds