• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 31

My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 31

123

Okay it's been two months since our trip to Carol's, and neither Carol nor Kayla has made a serious attempt to come up and see us. It's probably best. I've talked to Carol a few times and she very much regrets what she did. She didn't cry on the phone or anything, but I think she is very upset with herself. My mom talked to Kayla and although Kayla seemed to love what happened she also seemed to make excuses. Now she did ask for Kristen's number from my mom, so that sort of made me laugh. I told Kristen, but she said she never got a phone call, so no idea where that is going.

So we have had a ton of snow days this year. Mom didn't even have to work every day so we had some fun days together. We went to a movie in the middle of the afternoon and the movie theater was practically empty. My crazy mom decided to finger me in the theater. I stuck my hand up her shirt and rubbed her nipples too and no one had a clue. It was so much fun.

I know I shouldn't take chances like that in public, but it is such a turn on. Made me wish we could go on another vacation so we could kiss in public more. When we got home we just went upstairs and lay naked in bed together. We mostly just talked and caressed one another and it was just so relaxing.

When school has been in session I have been so busy. Cheer is almost over, but track is just starting so I've been trying to do both as often as I can. Luckily I am not head coach of either. Then with grading papers I haven't had much of a life outside of mom and me at home.

I did run into Jill at the Wal-Mart in town and while we were talking Stephanie and Amanda showed up as well. The four of us talked for the longest time and of course Mandy brought up having another party. Jill and I both acted uninterested, which I think upset them both. It's so funny cause Steph asked about Lyndsey again and right in front of Mandy. She has got it bad for her, ha. So then I followed Jill home and hung out with her for a couple hours.

Jill and her husband haven't been doing well. Kristen hardly ever comes home because of that, so Jill has been getting depressed. He came home later and seemed in a good mood and friendly, but Jill said it's all an act, and they hardly talk anymore. Sorry to get all negative, but that's what's happening and this is really for me to vent more than anything else.

Jill admitted she didn't love him anymore, and she said she thought he might be cheating on her, and then she actually said she hoped he was, but then later took it back. I think she has been the most confused about everything that has happened and I can't relate, but I understand.

Okay I wrote that a while back and now it is official, Jill moved in with mom and I last weekend after a big fight she had with Kristen's dad. Kristen is upset now too and doesn't want to come home at all, so this really sucks. I guess Jill told him they weren't in love and he called her a bunch of names, and it is not a good situation at all. I'll write more when things calm down.

Okay another week has gone by and Jill is starting to feel at home. She is still upset often, but she is smiling a lot more too. Plus this morning she made out with me in the bathroom. I think it was just to release some tension, but it was so hot. I was getting out of the shower and she was at the sink and I noticed her watching me. So I just came up and hugged her from behind and she turned and we started kissing. I love my Aunt Jill, she is such a great woman and I feel so bad for all what she is going through. Thing is she has been sleeping in mom's bed every night and I guess no sex yet. But worse thing is mom and I haven't really done anything since she's been here either, and with me not seeing Kristen I've been getting nothing at all.

So that make-out session was just so great, but also it was such a tease. I decided I was going to have to change things up. I got home from work before both of them. I waited at the door and my mom came home first. I was standing there naked and holding a red rose. My mom was so cute she just stood there for a moment and said, "You are just so beautiful." It made me feel so happy. I told her I was waiting to surprise Jill and she asked if I was sure that was a good idea. I told her we needed to get Jill to back where she was before and the only way that was going to happen was if we treated Jill the same. LOL, my mom started taking off her clothes right there in the front room. I loved watching her strip down to her birthday suit. She looked so sexy. I had another rose for my mom to hold and we waited. My mom kept rubbing my ass, and it was getting me so wet. Mom and I kissed for a bit, but we were afraid to go too far and not be ready for Jill when she came home.

When Jill finally opened the door we both smiled and said surprise. Jill's eyes were so big. I don't know if my mom was feeling awkward or nervous, but she quickly said, "It was Lucy's idea." Jill smiled so big at me and she gave me a hug and I whispered in her ear that I loved her. She had a little tear on her face when she pulled back, but she was still smiling. Both of Jill's hands were on my ass, and I loved how she was holding me. We started to kiss and I felt my mom's hand slide down between my legs. I slid apart for her so easily as I was soaked and as she fingered me, I felt her breasts pushing against my back and her lips on my shoulder. It made me kiss Jill even more passionately.

We were upstairs in a few minutes and it was total confusion. We all were just moving our hands from one person to the other and sucking on any nipple that was close, sometimes our own. Our fingers found each other's pleasure spots and Jill was grinding her pussy against mine while mom was sitting on my face. I heard Jill say, "I wish Kristen was here."

So between licks I said, "Pretend like my body is hers." I swear she rubbed even faster on me and she also attacked my boobs not long after. This is what living with my mom and Aunt was supposed to be like. I couldn't wait till Kristen moved in with us.

Well we made love for a couple hours and then the three of us all made dinner together. Even then we couldn't stop touching one another and I could tell that Jill was happy for the first time since she had moved in with us. She called Kristen that night and they had a long talk, and I admit I listened in on them. It was mostly about the separation, but there was a moment when Jill was saying how much she missed Kristen and I heard Jill say, "Mmhmmm, yes I miss that too. Yes we talked about you when we all made love today. I wish you had been there."

It was nice to hear them getting along and it got me excited about the summer. Then Jill handed the phone to me and while I was talking to Kristen, Jill actually started to play with my boobs. Then Kristen freaked me out just a bit when she told me that Kayla finally called her. I asked what they talked about and it was mostly boring stuff I won't tell you about, but then Kayla told Kristen that she wanted to see her again. To which Kristen said, only if Patty joins us too. Thing is Kayla had sounded excited about it. I asked if they had made plans and she said not really, but she thought that Kayla and Carol could come up for a shopping trip or something. Then I suggested we all go shopping in Indy and get a hotel room or three. We couldn't decide it on our own so after we were done talking I started talking about it with Mom and Jill.

My mom practically jumped up and grabbed the phone to call Carol, but she didn't right away as we were still hashing out ideas. My mom is so cute when she is horny, ha.

So after we talked for a while, mom did call Carol. She explained to her about Kayla calling Kristen, and Carol was very reluctant at first to meet at all. My mom talked her into it basically lying and saying that she really just wanted to spend more time with them as friends and that nothing necessarily would happen. Well maybe not lying, but my mom did want something to happen.

Okay so two more weeks passed by before that happened. I still hadn't seen Kristen, but Jill was becoming more and more comfortable at our house. The three of us were all sleeping together every night and I was loving that, especially when I was between the two of them. And I mean just snuggling, though there were a few times when they would fuck me at the same time with strap-ons. I usually would ride on top of mom and let Jill have my butt, but occasionally mom would do my rear and she was not nearly as gentle.

Sometimes Jill sat on my face and mom would fuck her from behind. I love looking up at Jill and seeing her face when she orgasms. I love her face when she is cumming, she looks so fricking cute.

Okay so we drove down and met Kristen in Indianapolis on a Friday night. We got a Hotel, and about an hour later Carol and Kayla showed up. The way we were doing the rooms was mom and me and Jill and Kristen and Carol and Kayla, though we wondered if it would end up that way. Kayla looked so excited to see Kristen and I almost sort of felt bad as I didn't want to lead her on. Carol and Kayla hugged all of us, and then we all went to dinner. It was actually a great time. I have always enjoyed hanging around with them, and they both looked so pretty that night.

We weren't going shopping till the next day, so mom suggested that we all go out dancing. Well if you don't know my mom yet, that is code word for getting drunk LOL. Now we did dance and we all had a great time, and other than an occasional hand on someone's hip or side of a boob there wasn't too much wildness until near the end of the night. Jill and my mom were trashed. I mean more than usual, to the point where I wasn't really having fun anymore. I think Jill needed to just get drunk because of all she was going through and I think my mom just did it cause Jill was. Kristen and Kayla were dancing a lot and that left me to dance with Carol, which was fun, but I felt awkward with Kayla there.

So Carol and I talked more than anything else. I did start saying sexy things about Kayla and I got Carol watching her dancing with Kristen. Carol asked me if I was jealous and I told her no, then I asked Carol if she was jealous, and she just laughed it off.

Right about that time my mom and Jill started getting handsy so Carol and I separated them before Kayla saw and we all went back to the hotel.

Not sure how it happened, but Kayla ended up helping me get my drunk mom back to the room. I think it was just because of how we were sitting in the mini-van, but next thing I knew Kayla and I were sitting on the bed across from one another with my mom laying passed out in between us. So we just started talking. At first it was just about old times, which I just loved and I'll admit I missed. Kayla was always so funny and being a little drunk she was even funnier than normal. Then we started flirting, and I mean a lot, and it was just all sort of playful for me, but then she got serious.

"I have to admit, I actually called Kristen a couple of weeks ago and was wanting to see her, but I'm glad we all went out," Kayla said.

I could tell by the look on her eye that what she meant was that she was happy we were talking right now, and I think she was wanting more. I sort of was having a hard time deciding what to do here. I mean I had watched her have sex with Kristen and it hadn't bothered me at all. I was wondering if Kristen would be upset if Kayla and I had sex tonight. I thought about texting her and asking, but wasn't sure how to get to my purse. I guess I felt uncomfortable and she could tell I think.

"It's not that I don't still have feelings for you. I do," Kayla continued. "It's just that I know you are seeing someone."

I leaned down on one arm and my boob pressed up against my mom's boob and Kayla's eyes dropped down. First she looked at my cleavage, then she looked down at my mom's. My mom's dress was so sexy and her boobs were smashed together and sort of falling out the top of her dress with how she was laying on her back.

Then she looked at my mom's face for a bit and I think she was remembering what they did. Her face went through a lot of emotions right then and I don't think my silence was helping. It's not like I didn't talk for a long time, but I was trying to think of just the right thing to say.

"Kayla, I've always thought you were the sweetest girl I've ever known, and maybe leaving you for Lyndsey was a big mistake. I can't go back in time. I am glad we have stayed friends, and I'm not going to lie to you and say that I don't have thoughts about you."

"What kind of thoughts?"

I ran my finger along the inside of my dress neck line and felt my thumb brush against my hard nipple. I was horny for her, but more so because I was laying so close to my mom. "Dirty thoughts."

Kayla looked around the room right then. I have no idea what she was thinking, but in my mind I think she was looking for somewhere else for us to be as mom was lying between us. Thing is there was only the King Bed or a couch and I didn't want to move.

I just started to lean forward pressing my boob more against my mom's and hoping Kayla would get the hint and kiss me.

She got the hint, but said, "What if your mom wakes up?"

"It makes it exciting doesn't it?" I said, and even though she looked nervous as hell, she reluctantly leaned forward and kissed me. It was nice, but I'll admit I felt weird doing it behind Kristen's back. I wondered if she was having sex with Carol and her mom. We kissed for a while and even though I wasn't feeling anything emotionally with Kayla, it was making me horny as hell. But then suddenly I felt just super guilty. Now it wasn't because of Kristen. If I hadn't been kissing Kayla right then it probably would have been Kristen doing it. Thing is I felt really bad for leading on Kayla.

So I just broke off the kiss and leaned back. My hand that had just been caressing her face was now resting on my mom's tummy with my hand just under my mom's left boob. That almost aroused me enough to kiss Kayla again, but I didn't. None of this would have stopped Kristen or my mom, but I just couldn't do this.

"I'm sorry, Kayla. As much as I loved doing that and believe me I did, I don't want to hurt you. I don't have feelings for you like I used to. I think the world of you and that's why I don't want to lead you on."

"Lucy I know you think I'm this sweet wholesome perfect girl, but believe me I'm no angel. I like you Lucy and I know I probably always will, but I'm not trying to steal you from your girlfriend. This is just something fun. I know that," Kayla said and started leaning forward over my mom again.

I think I was a little surprised and maybe confused right then, because I didn't react right away. But when I did suddenly Kayla seemed to pull back and she looked down at my mom and I wasn't sure what she was thinking. Suddenly she rolled her eyes around and said, "Lucy, I have something to admit."

My heart started pounding. I didn't want her to tell me about my mom or Kristen if that was what she was going to say so I decided to stop her from saying it. I just said something stupid and random to change the subject, "You think my mom's boob's are nicer than mine," I said in a silly pouty voice.

"No, what, I'm serious," Kristen said and seemed convinced she would tell me something. I don't know why I assumed it was about what she had done with mom or Kristen, but I just wanted to keep this light so I don't know why but I pulled my mom's dress open (bra and all) and her left breast fell out.

"It's okay, I know they're bigger than mine," I said smiling.

Holy shit my mom's nipple was so hard and her boob looked just enormous with the dress smashing it on one side. Kayla's eyes were definitely drawn to it, and she looked almost stunned. She wasn't speaking so I continued on trying to distract her. I pulled my dress down and my breasts fell out and I smashed one against my mom's boob again. "Admit it," I said.

"They are both big compared to me," Kayla said shaking her head. "Why are you acting so goofy?"

"What?" I said playfully. I started to play with my nipple and scooted down a little and rested my head on my mom's shoulder. My cheek was against my mom's boob and her nipple only an inch or two from my mouth. "Don't you want to kiss me?"

My mom turned her head and Kayla looked terrified. Her eyes got huge and she looked at my mom and then me and then laughed quietly. "Oh my, gosh, I thought she was waking up," Kayla said.

I puckered my lips and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"This is so weird, Lucy" Kayla said.

I wanted her so bad. I jumped up and started kissing her again and she not only let me she kissed me with so much passion I felt a little dizzy from it. I felt her hand touch my boob and it gave me this jolt. I felt so dirty doing this right over my mom. I hadn't felt this taboo in a while. With Kayla not knowing about Mom and me it gave me this crazy heightened state I just can't explain, but I wanted to do crazy things.

After a long long long kiss, we sort of separated still hovering over mom though and we smiled at each other. Her hand was still caressing my boob and I realized the my hand was lightly cupping my mom's. I guess I showed my surprise and let my hand lower a little away from her boob and said, "Oops."

Kayla sort of let out this cute light laugh and said, "Well for a moment there I thought you were going to kiss her nipple."

It was my turn to laugh, and then I puckered up and went down near her nipple and several inches away made kissing sounds with my lips as if I might kiss her nipple at any time.

"I dare you," Kayla said and that surprised me. I don't know why. I mean she had made love to my mom and Kristen. Obviously there was a wild side to Kayla, but I was still sincerely surprised. She could tell by the look on my face and she quickly said, "Just kidding," as if to not offend me.

I thought about just doing it, but instead I said, "I will if you do."

She gave me a look I couldn't read, and then a dirty smile and she moved in over it just like I was. Our faces were so close and here was this giant boob between us and a hard nipple. She did it. She slowly leaned forward and staring me right in the eyes she puckered up and pecked her nipple. We both looked at my mom to see if she moved, but nothing. I was a little nervous I'll admit, and I'm not even sure why, but I also pretended to be a little more nervous than I was, as if this was my first time doing it.

My lips were so close and I smiled really big and Kayla said, "I dare you," like we were still young kids.

I was practically touching my lips to it, but smiling so big I couldn't pucker, and I said, "I'm going to do it."

"No you won't," she said.

I leaned that extra half inch and pressed my puckered lips to mom's nipple. I held them there for a while watching Kayla's surprised face until she smiled and then I pulled back and gave my best "I told you I would" face.

I joked and said, "Just like when I was a baby," and we both laughed again.

To which she said, "I can't believe we're doing this."

"When did this become truth or dare?" I joked.

"Oh is that what we're doing?" Kayla said looking like she wanted to kiss me again, so we leaned forward and kissed a little more. Mmmm it was nice and her hand touched my boob again.

Then she sprang back and said, "So then it's your turn to dare me."

She wasn't kidding. My mind was racing. I must have looked befuddled cause I had no clue what to do next. She said, "Unless you don't want to."

"Umm sure, yea, it will be fun," I said.

I suddenly felt like I was one of the high school kids I teach. I wanted Kayla bad, but if she wanted to play a game for a bit, hell we had all night, I was game. "Lick my mom's nipple."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 31

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds