• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Seducing Jennifer Pt. 01

Seducing Jennifer Pt. 01

I closed my eyes and concentrated on coming as I stroked my dick with one hand and clutched a pair of Jennifer's panties in the other, inhaling deeply of her musky scent. I was almost there...for the third time that evening. I hoped I wouldn't shoot my load all over her bathroom mirror again. It was difficult to clean off completely. I had to learn more self-control. Prom night was coming up and I was almost certain I would finally, at long last, get my rampaging cock into her tight virgin pussy. As we had both recently celebrated our 18th birthdays, it would even be legal. As long as I didn't knock her up. I had to practice pulling out. I forced myself to let go of my throbbing prick just as my hot load began to rise in the shaft like the mercury in a thermometer.

I groaned, every instinct urging me to take hold of my twitching cock and milk out every drop. Instead I unwadded Jennifer's wispy panties and tongued the crotch area. This is what I would do when I finally fucked her...pull out at the last minute and drive her wild with my tongue as my hot load spurted onto the sheets between her legs. Or perhaps I should shoot all over her belly and tits before eating her out...

There was a rattling in the bathroom doorknob and I realized that I had forgotten to lock it! Panic. I dropped the panties and grabbed for my shorts, which were down around my ankles. I only had them up as far as my knees when the door creaked open.

Nightmare scenario: On the other side of the door was Jennifer's Mom. Mrs. Tightass Churchlady, as I privately called her. My knees were shaking so violently I thought I was going to collapse. I dropped my shorts and grabbed the edge of the sink for support as the first drops of come spurted weakly from the tip of my cock.

Mrs. C. eased into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I thought I heard the lock click, but it didn't register at the time. I was overwhelmed with humiliation and couldn't look at her. She stood silently for a moment, no doubt enjoying my panic and embarrassment. "So, Jack," she finally said. "I was just thinking that it was about time I talked to you about your relationship with my daughter. And here is the perfect opportunity."

I shuddered and grabbed for my shorts, which were inching their way inexorably back toward my ankles. "Leave it!" Mrs. C. snapped. "And have the courtesy to look at me when I'm talking to you."

I cracked open one eye and peeped at her. To my surprise she was dressed for bed in a filmy negligee which hid nothing. I couldn't help noticing that she had an amazing body, much like Jennifer's but with more curves and an enticing softness. Normally her femininity was hidden behind severe business attire, but not that night. I wondered if her husband had ever ravaged that enticing body before her religious fervor drove him off for good and all. Obviously he had fucked her at least once, but I was willing to bet that it had happened in the dark and with minimal enjoyment.

"Face me!" she snapped. Shame-faced, I turned toward her, my wilting cock bobbing. Tears welled up in my eyes and I blinked them away. "I'm so sorry," I croaked.

She sighed and seated herself on the closed toilet. "I wondered why you spent so much time in the bathroom," she said reproachfully. "And why Jennifer's mirror was always so streaky. Now I see why. You've been abusing yourself like a filthy little pervert. And squirting your nasty stuff on my daughter's mirror, probably imagining that you were squirting it into her."

I hung my head in shame. "I'd never do anything to hurt Jennifer," I babbled. "But sometimes I just have to relieve the pressure..."

"Relieve the pressure," she sniffed, reaching into the sink and fishing out Jennifer's soiled panties, now stained with a few drops of my come. She dangled them in front of me accusingly. "According to the Bible you have already committed this sin in your heart. So why not just go ahead and do it for real? I know that's what you're planning. Just as soon as you can persuade her to spread her wanton legs for you. And it won't be long. She's as nasty as you are."

I shook my head vehemently. "I wouldn't...I love her too much to take the risk...we want to wait for marriage..." My plans for Prom Night were evaporating like soap bubbles in the sun.

"Don't lie to me!" Mrs. C. snarled in a low voice. "If you ever want to see my daughter again, I want the truth. And I want it right now. Tell me exactly what you have done to her so far."

"We kiss...and cuddle sometimes..." I murmured.

"You kiss. Do you put your tongue in her mouth?"

I nodded weakly.

"And do you fondle her breasts?"

I nodded again.

"And do you put your hands under her blouse?"

I nodded again, miserably.

"Answer me out loud! Do you pinch her nipples?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Like this?"

My knees trembled even more violently when I saw that she was cupping her own full breasts through the negligee, and rolling her large nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

"Yes, but her nipples are much smaller..." I swallowed nervously.

"Does that make her pussy wet?"

I noticed through my haze of embarrassment that Mrs. C's breathing seemed to have deepened, and her voice was becoming somewhat breathy. "Yes ma'am I think so but I never..."

"You "never?"" Mrs. C. drawled disdainfully. "You're telling me that you never -" she lifted the hem of her negligee to reveal her neatly trimmed blond bush, "you NEVER slipped your finger into her hot little snatch, like this?"

I watched in stunned amazement as she slid her middle finger into her cooze and swirled it around. "No ma'am," I lied. It wasn't a total lie, actually. Once my finger had sort of accidentally slipped in up to the first knuckle, but Jennifer had freaked out and refused to let me touch her at all for the next two weeks. It was hell, and I hadn't tried it again.

"I warned you about lying," Mrs. C. purred. "Perhaps I'll give you one chance to refresh your memory. If you tell me the truth I might not have to punish you." She withdrew her finger from her sopping pussy and waived it under my nose. "Does this smell remind you of anything?"

My traitorous cock stiffened instantly, jutting out on a level with Mrs. C's pouty lips. Her secretions did smell something like Jennifer's panties...but riper, somehow. "No ma'am, I never..."

"I bet you've even tasted her, haven't you?" Mrs. C. crooned. "Pulled your finger out of her and licked it off while she watched, didn't you?"

"No I swear-" Mrs. C slipped her redolent finger into my mouth, and despite myself I wrapped my tongue around it and lapped off her delicious nectar. We both moaned, making eye contact for the first time that evening. I flushed hot and cold in waves, and began to wonder if I was dreaming. If I was it was going to be a wet dream. My cock throbbed, reminding me of the unspent load still awaiting release.

"I still don't believe you," Mrs. C. whispered. "I think you've been eating her pussy for months. Show me how you do it." She spread her legs invitingly and motioned for me to kneel between them.

I dropped to my knees awkwardly, my shorts still tangled around my ankles, and stared at Mrs. C's golden mound. She leaned back and raised her hips to give me better access, and I put my hands on the insides of her soft thighs and lowered my face to her pussy. I probed with my tongue around the wet spot, and slid it as far into the hot recess as I could. She moaned and her thighs quivered, so I swirled my tongue around, tried to get in deeper, and lapped out as much of her delicious flavor as I could. My cock twitched and throbbed. It wanted to replace my tongue in the worst way.

After awhile, my knees started to ache and it was starting to get a little boring. Mrs. C. bucked her hips a few times, but my tongue followed her moist hole like a foxhound in pursuit. "You mean you actually get her off this way?" she finally gasped.

"No ma'am, I told you, we never -"

"I'm starting to believe you. Do you know what a clitoris is?"

"Um, I've heard of it, yeah, but..."

"Get your tongue out of my hole and trace the slit upward about an inch or so...Oh Holy Jesus yes yes you sure found it oh God -"

Mrs. C. began to buck and squirm and I cupped her firm ass in my two hands to hold her to my face as I lashed her stiff little nub with my tongue. So that's where it was! I molded the flat of my tongue around it, feeling the small swollen inner lips against the outer edges of my tongue, and massaged until Mrs. C. spasmed violently, a muffled cry of victory, or perhaps submission, bursting from her lips. I continued to lap at her clit, but she pushed my face away as she continued to shudder. "You disgust me," she moaned, entwining her fingers in my hair and pulling my face into her dripping gash once more. I kissed her clit one more time and she shuddered again and pushed me away. "Now you're thinking that this gives you the right to fuck me, aren't you? And if I won't give it to you, you'll get it from Jennifer, right?"

"No ma'am but I do appreciate you taking the time to show me..."

"You pig. Maybe I believe you about not eating my daughter's pussy. But I bet you've persuaded her to suck your cock, haven't you? And when she gets tired of it, you come in here and jerk off, right?"

I flushed bright red. She was close to the truth, although Jennifer had never actually sucked my cock, she had once pulled it out of my pants and stroked it a few times. After she got a good look at it she put it back, zipped me up, and remarked, "There's no way you're ever going to get that into me, sorry." I had jerked off four times that night.

"No ma'am," I said weakly. "She doesn't think I would fit, you know..."

"So she has seen it then. What did you do, drop your drawers and waive it in her face? Stand up here."

I staggered to my feet which put my engorged cock directly in front of Mrs. C's face. She grasped it with one delicate hand and examined it from all angles. "Hmmm...I can see why she might be a little nervous..." She cupped my aching balls with the other hand and squeezed. I flinched. She looked up at me, her dark blue eyes dilated. "I bet you'd like me to suck this, wouldn't you? So you could squirt your nasty load right down my throat without warning me, right?"

"No ma'am" I croaked.

"Now this time I know you're lying," she said smugly, stroking my dick lightly while pulling gently on my balls. "You know you want it. But you know what? If you ever persuade my daughter to do this, you better be considerate enough to warn her before you come, if you ever want her to do it again. And I don't think you have that much self-control. I think that when you get close, you're going to grab her hair and hold her down on it until you've emptied your balls."

"No ma'am I wouldn't do that."

"Again with the lies. Tell me what you want right now." She poised her lush lips millimeters from the tip of my leaking cock.

"I, uh, want..."

"Tell me."

"I want you to suck it, suck my cock, I promise I won't come..."

"Liar." She parted her lips while gazing directly into my eyes, and after a long moment lowered her mouth onto my shaft, enveloping it almost to the hairy root. As her hot slippery mouth closed around my cock I nearly fainted, and as my knees started to give way I caught myself by clasping my hands behind her head. The head of my cock popped into her throat, she gagged around it, taking it in even further, and to my great shame and humiliation I exploded with an intensity I had never felt before. As I continued to pump thick gobs of come into her mouth she turned her head to the side, coughing, and I watched the last of my load spurt onto her face and graceful neck. "You bastard!" she gurgled. "I told you-"

A frantic knocking came from the locked bathroom door. "Mom?" Jennifer called. "Are you all right in there?"

"I'm fine," Mrs. C. gasped, clearing her throat. "I'll be right out."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Seducing Jennifer Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 300 milliseconds