• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • War Whore Pt. 02

War Whore Pt. 02

Monica found it hard to adapt to being a whore for the American soldiers. It had been humiliating to prostitute herself to the army officers. But there had only been six a day. Being screwed that often had not been easy for an inexperienced woman such as herself but she'd learned to cope. The officers had included some pigs who got off by treating her like shit, but most had been reasonable men who had only wanted to enjoy her magnificent body.

Now it was thirty men a day - tough grunts back from the frontline who queued for a fuck. They usually only had the choice of cheap whores, not a beauty like Monica. There was little respite between each one. She had five minutes to wash between her legs and wipe her body down with a damp towel before the next was mounting her. The old madam, Maria, who supervised the men, only changed the sheets a few times during the day, so Monica was usually lying on soiled, sweaty sheets as she was taken.

Most men just pushed their trousers down to save time and their rough tunics rubbed against Monica as they thrust into her. The large, firm breasts drew the mouths of the excited men, and her nipples became sore and chafed from the questing teeth and lips. She was taken both vaginally and anally, and given hard fucks which sometimes made her come despite herself because of the sensitivity caused by so much cock.

"Shit, baby you got all the guys real hot,' said one as he shoved his dick into the wet, gaping hole. "There's hundreds and hundreds want to do this to you."

Monica knew she had created a great deal of lust and regretted allowing Major Mullins to take the bare breasted photos of her to publicise her services when she'd decided to whore for the officers. Many copies had been circulated since and were pinned up in barracks and bars.

In the town, the local men were both angry and lustful. Monica had been pursued by many after being widowed and her prostitution to the Americans had stirred great resentment.

"Hah, see the queue outside her house every day," spat one. "Thought she'd only have officers. Hear she was real pissed off when they handed her over to the soldiers when they had their fill. Thirty yankees every day. She needs punishing when they leave."

"Don't worry. The bitch will get it outside with everyone watching. Then we throw her ass out of town," replied another.

When a day finished, Monica was exhausted, her body sore and aching. She felt so dirty that even a long bath did not make her feel clean. She thought of her son who was being cared for by an aunt in Palermo and her late husband. She was sad and depressed.

The madam helped to keep her working with massages and the salves applied to her pussy and anus, and creams rubbed onto the breasts and thighs to relieve the bruising and roughness. The madam saw that Monica was now beginning to behave more like a slut after the constant degrading sex.

Major Mullins came to visit Monica a few times with presents of food. He saw how she looked older, her face tired and drawn, hair unbrushed as she sat wearing just a dressing gown.

He had been the first officer to enjoy the fresh, gorgeous beauty. He saw how prostitution had changed her in short period of time.

"I go Palermo after this," she said. "Work brothel there. They hate me in this town."

"Can't you start a new life?" replied Mullins.

"I whore now," she said, her sad eyes fixed on him. "That is my life. More than 200 men fuck me this week. No normal life after that."

Mullins knew she was right.

She stood up and shrugged out of the dressing gown to reveal her body. Mullins saw the reddened raw nipples. the bites on her breasts, large livid bruises on her thighs.

"You see. I well worn whore now," she said.

Mullins felt sorry for her but he had a large erection. Even knowing that she had been banged by squads of soldier, her body was still magnificent.

Monica came to him, dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his trousers. Fishing out the big prick, which was at full mast, she ran her tongue along the shaft, then took him in her mouth. Mullins groaned, running his hands through her hair as she began to suck. Monica had now done this many times and was an expert in using her tongue, lips and hands to blow a man. Mullins cried out as she deep throated him, moving her mouth up and down the iron hard rod. His swollen balls quickly demanded release and he climaxed, pumping out a hot stream of cum which she swallowed while continuing to suck him until he was emptied.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and looked at Monica's cum spattered lips and face.

"That's how a whore gives a blow job," she said.

Despite knowing that Monica had been crudely fucked by so many of his men, Mullins was still fascinated by the Italian beauty. That night he slept with her and they made love twice. When Mullins went to put on a rubber, Monica shook her head.

"No, not for you," she said.

"But you could get pregnant," he replied.

"Then I'll have your baby," she said.

Mullins would never understand women, but he hated using rubbers. Monica assured him she always had the soldiers wear them and she was clean.

They used another room because hers stank of the soldiers. Monica gave herself to him and orgasmed because she wanted to, and not involuntarily as she did as a prostitute. The sex gave her the tenderness she so missed.

Mullins wanted to rescue her from this life but he was a serving officer and it was impossible to do so as his unit were leaving soon for

another war zone. Before he went, he kissed her and promised to return. But both he and Monida knew it was their last meeting.

Tired from little sleep, she had to service 30 more men. They came to her horny and hard. After Mullins, it was difficult for her to be treated again as a whore and shown no respect.

So the weeks passed. Being confined to the house was not good for Monica but the madam had warned her the town was very hostile towards her. The madam saw to her needs, bringing food and other necessities.

"Hey, you tell that Monica whore we coming to whip her dirty ass when the yankees go," shouted one man at Maria. "The whole town going to fuck that bitch."

Maria didn't tell Monica about the threats. A month later Monica missed her period. She knew it must have been her night with Mullins who was now gone from the town. She didn't care.

The madam heard her being sick in the morning on two successive days and realise the cause.

"You stupid cow," she said, staring at a pale faced Monica. "I showed you how to stop getting big bellied."

"They can't make me whore now," said Monica. "No licence from military if you have baby."

She had to be inspected by a doctor regularly for disease before her card was renewed as a prostitute. Pregnancy meant she would not be licensed.

A doctor confirmed her condition. To the annoyance of the soldiers who had yet enjoyed her Monica's house was closed as a brothel. She prepared to leave for Palermo. But it would not be that easy.

Word leaked out around town.

"The great whore is with child," said one. "One of those yankees put it in her belly. She's leaving."

"Not before we give her a send off she'll never forget. Pregnant with a yankee bastard or not the bitch is going to get her punishment." replied another.

Monica faced a harrowing departure from the town.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • War Whore Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 827 milliseconds