• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pegging With Lisa

Pegging With Lisa

Lisa and I have been swinging for a number of years and have always been pretty open with each other sexually. She is a beautiful, 42 year old bi, blonde standing 5'7" and a trim but shapely 135lbs. Her shaven pussy is absolutely sweet and she will squirt, usually when with other women or new male lovers.

I'm Al, your average guy, 48, 6', 235lbs (working on losing some of that), shaven with dark brown hair and green eyes. I've always considered myself straight, but that started to be questioned a few years ago.

The first incident was when we were with a couple for the first time. They were great folks, Trish being a tall, slim, submissive redhead and Ron being a shorter, dark-haired dominant guy. But he had the amazing ability to cum repeatedly and in short order. We played with them for about 3 hours and he easily had to have cum a dozen times that I saw.

Anyway, the four of us were in our play room in the basement of our house. We have our sex swing mounted just above the bed directly above the right side. Lisa was laying in the swing while she sucked Ron, I was kneeling between her legs eating her and Trish was laying under me sucking my cock and balls. Lisa was so wet her pussy was literally dripping and it was splashing onto the bed and Trish. I was absolutely in heaven, having my mouth filled with her lips and juice and Trish doing amazing things to me. I've always enjoyed having my ass played with and when she started fingering me, my cock was close to exploding.

I moved up to give Lisa a kiss, planning on moving Trish up onto the bed and then playing with her. But, when I kissed Lisa, I received a bit of a shock - her mouth was coated with Ron's cum and the combination of the taste and texture really turned me on. I hadn't ever tasted cum before, mine or anyone elses, and I was really surprised at my reaction. But I couldn't deny, it turned me on like nothing else.

After our session with Ron & Trish, I began wondering, "Am I bi, too?" Afterall, I really enjoyed being fingered, I loved the surprise and taste of Ron's cum and I really wanted to repeat the experience.

I've always had a higher sex drive than Lisa, so of course I would check out some of my favourite porn sites a few times every week. I started to check out porn that featured groups with bi action between the guys and found it really exciting. During one of these clips, featuring a searing hot blonde with two guys I came across something I'd never seen. The two guys had been sucking her tits and eating her pussy and after she came, she slipped out of the shot. The two guys started to kiss and then one lay back and the other started sucking him.

That's when the camera shot drew back and the blonde was behind the guy sucking, who was on his knees. She had a red strapon cinched to her and was lubing it up. I was transfixed as she got behind him and started sliding it into his ass. It never occurred to me to use a strapon on a guy, but I was definitely interested. I quickly went upstairs, pulled out one of my wife's dildoes and slipped a condom over it and lubed it up.

My cock was rock hard as I slowly stroked it and started pressing the phallus against my ass. It took a few seconds, but the pressure and the lube opened me up and the head slipped in. The sensation was incredible, my cock was like a piece of iron, my ass was giving me a thrill I'd never had before and I was in heaven. My ass continued to slowly open and when about 4 inches or so were inside me, I encountered my internal sphincter. The head of the rubber dick pressing on it as well as the friction on my prostate was mind-blowing and I knew I had to get that fake cock deeper into me and past that second sphincter.

A bit of twisting, some thrusting and relaxing and suddenly, I just opened up and 3 more inches of that rubber cock slid into me. A flash of light and joy filled my brain just like the cock was filling my ass. I kept stroking in and out as I massaged my cock and realized that I was saying things from the porn when the sizzling hot babe pounded the bi pornstar's ass.

"Oh, fuck me, please, please, make me you bitch. I'm yours, please give me it all. Fuck!"

This is when I discovered that I apparently also had a submissive side. The idea of relinquishing all control, offering up my ass to the pounding that a dominant woman, a mistress would give me made me hotter than hell. The idea of Lisa fucking me with her strapon flashed into my brain and I came instantly. At 47, I'm not the stud I was in my younger years, but I blew a load straight up into the air. It had to have gone 2 or 3 feet up. It splashed down onto my belly and chest and I quickly scooped it up and jammed my fingers in my mouth.

Once I cleaned up the toys, myself and the bed, I knew I had to broach the subject with Lisa. I was scared and nervous at the idea. We're open minded, but I didn't know with certainty how she would react to fucking me and the implications of asking her to assfuck me held for my sexuality, both in terms of other men and being submissive.

A couple of days later when the kids were out of the house and we were just sitting down to lunch, I just told her I wanted to ask her something. She knew that I loved having my ass played with, but not penetrated. I confessed to what I had seen and done and that I really liked it and wanted to know if this was something she would do with me.

She has never done anal herself and doesn't like her hole being licked, touched or approached. But, she said that if it made me happy, she would definitely give it a try. We agreed to make the even special and that she would wear her sheer black corset and stockings.

I arranged all the toys and lubes and when she came out of our en suite, she was a vision. She didn't have panties on, so the stockings and corset framed her shaved puss. Her breasts were gathered up and sitting high and inviting. Her waist was accentuated by the corset and her hips looked more inviting than ever.

I went to her, took her in my arms and gently kissed her lips. I started to slip my tongue into her mouth and she bit down on it, not hard, but it certainly shocked me. I moved to nuzzling, licking and kissing her neck and ears. Lisa placed her hands on my shoulders and gently but firmly pushed me to my knees saying "Lick my pussy, bitch-boy." I was only too thrilled to comply and to have her take such a dominant role. Her pussy was soaked and I licked her for a good 10 minutes, all the time with her soaking my face and filling my mouth with her juice. I made to get up so we could move to the bed but she stopped me "Get back down there and make me cum, slut!". Again, I was only too happy to fulfill her demands.

It took another five minutes or so, but between licking her clit and fingering her G spot, she finally came, squirting her hot fluid into my face and in her own way marking me as hers, to do with as she wanted.

Lisa grabbed my hair and pulled me up and locked her lips to mine, her tongue raping my mouth, tasting her own cum and taking it back into her.

She told me to get on the bed, with a pillow under my hips, lying face up.

"Hold you legs up, you filthy bitch, I'm going to fuck you like the slut-pig you are."

I did as she commanded and she stepped into her strapon, fixing it tight to her hips. She slathered KY onto the dick and wiped some on my desperate little hole, wanting to feel her so badly. Lisa slipped a finger into me and then another. She hooked them just a bit and started to massage my prostate.

There was nothing I could do, a deep moan escaped me and I thrust my ass against her hand. My cock was stiff as it could be and bobbed up and down as I impaled myself on her fingers.

"Don't you cum yet. You probably won't enjoy being fucked if you cum first, but either way, I'm going to pound that whore ass."

She withdrew her fingers and lined up the dildo. WIth steady pressure, it slid in easily and ws soon at that final doorway. She stroked in and out once or twice, getting the feel of the resistance in my ass. I still had my hands hooking my knees towards my chest and was as open to her as I could be. She moved so that she was above me, with her hands placed by my shoulders, supporting herself. And then she just pressed in, not stopping, just forcing that wonderful cock all the way into me. There was the slightest bit of pain, but the incredible feel of being filled by the woman I love was just too much. I came hard, splasing against her corset and my belly.

"You slutty fucking whore!" With that, she swiped up some of my cum and brought her fingers to my mouth, which I greedily sucked and licked.

"What a good cum-slut you are, show me how you want to eat all the cum my lovers give me."

I couldn't control myself, I was hers, a mere toy for her and she knew it. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down onto me so that her body was pressed to mine, just the way I had so often been on top of her while I fucked her amazing twat.

"Fuck me, baby, take it, make me yours. I'm your slut, make me your bitch." I whispered hoarsely into her ear. That and so much more. I called myself every name in the book, her faggot plaything, her bitch-boy her toy-slut, I begged her to fuck me, to pound my ass the way I fucked her, to show me she was the boss. And she did. She pounded me for a good 20 minutes and I came twice more.

"I love you, please, make me yours, don't stop, I'll do anything you want," I told her. But she withdrew the cock from me and as the head slipped out, there was a distinctly slutting suction sound. My ass must have been gaping.

She took of the strapon and straddled my face, grabbing my hair and making sure my mouth and tongue were where she wanted them. She cleaned some of my cum off of her corset, the sheets and myself and raised herself up a bit, to slide it into her hot cunt.

"There, now show me how much you like man-cum you cockloving whore. Eat every drop out of me and don't stop till I squirt."

My cock was exhausted, at least for the time being, but I loved every second of licking and sucking her and tasting both our juices. She came and soaked my hair, my face and the bed. We had to sleep in the spare room that night so that it could dry.

As we cuddled in bed, she turned to me and asked "So, do you think you would like to try that with a guy?"

"Probably, but it was a huge turn on to have you doing all those things to me. I felt safe and know that you love me, so it was much easier to explore this with you. But, yeah, maybe we could sometime." I said.

"Good. It was a lot more fun than I expected. I'll see what I can set up for us." And then she snuggled in, placed a single finger over my lips and I knew that I would have to wait to see what she had in store for me.

Just before I started to drift off, she ran her hand down my body and cupped my balls. "Mine!" she said in a sleepy voice and we both drifted off into the solid sleep of the exhausted and contented.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pegging With Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds