• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Completion

Completion

My sexy gorgeous wife required me to lick her to orgasm virtually every day. Usually we would start at about six in the evening, she would find me, generally working in my study, and hold out her hand to lead me upstairs.

Sometimes she would call me from the lounge, and I would go to her and find her sitting watching TV with no clothes below her waist. As time went on, I increasingly had to please her while she watched TV, which I found humiliating, although she usually paused the programme when she got close to her orgasm.

A day came when she decided to change things a little.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?" She asked completely out of the blue.

"Erm..."

Don't pretend you don't masturbate, I hear you in the middle of the night, rubbing your little cock with my used panties."

"Oh God!"

"Do you think about me?"

"Yes my love, always."

"What do you think about me?" She asked whilst taking down her jeans and sexy thong.

"Well..."

"Kneel here between my legs. Take down your trousers and panties." I wish she wouldn't call them panties.

"Now start to wank yourself. Do you think about licking my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Do you think about licking my ass?"

"Yes."

"You're getting nice and hard now, still very small, but hard. Do you think about licking your own cum out of me?"

"Yes."

"Don't cum yet. I have an important question. When I've asked it, don't think, just answer. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Do you imagine me with other men, having sex with another man while you watch?"

"Yes I do, often."

"Well I have a little secret for you. I also think about having sex with another man. When you are licking me, that's what I think about. When you lick your cum out of me, I imagine it's my lover's cum. Thinking that makes me cum. We both get turned on by the same imaginary scene. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love, I do."

"Are you close now?"

"Yes."

"Close your eyes and imagine me being fucked by a horny young stud. Now squirt all over my pussy. You can lick it all up while I imagine the young man fucking me while you watch."

I only lasted a few more seconds before I squirted all over my wife's glistening pussy. Afterwards, while I was lapping up my own ejaculate, I couldn't help worrying about the consequences of what she had said.

"Start licking, you've got me really horny now, with your kinky fantasies."

I set to work licking my sticky white mess off her beautiful pussy. I could smell her arousal, which turned me on and scared me in equal measure. It only took me six or seven minutes to get her to a crashing climax, unlike the twenty to thirty it usually takes.

"Again, make me cum again!"

I returned to her demanding sex, now wet and sticky with her own juices, starting very slowly and gently, building her up gradually. This time it took twenty minutes, but when it arrived it was a tsunami of an orgasm.

"That was so good Rob, the best ever. Your fantasy really turned me on."

"Me too, I squirted so much."

"Then poor you, having to lick it all up. Do you really hate having to do that?"

"I hate it when I have to actually do it, because I've cum and am no longer aroused, but I get very turned on by you telling me before I've cum, that I'm going to have to do it. Does that make sense?"

"Totally, and I now know what our next fantasy will be."

The next day was just back to me licking her to orgasm at six o'clock, with no talk of fantasies. There was a difference, however, as it only took me about ten minutes to get her to orgasm, and then I had to give her another one. Not a tsunami this time, but she was still very pleased with me.

For the first time in my life I actually believed that I was good at sex. I knew that I was satisfying my wife sexually.

"Rob, if I asked you, would you do something for me?"

"Yes, my love, of course, anything." That was a stupid thing to say.

"Please promise me that you won't Masturbate for forty eight hours, that is, until Friday evening. I want us to play Friday evening, and I want you to be really horny."

"Ok my love, I promise." It shouldn't be too bad, I came a lot the day before.

I was feeling less stressed about the possible consequences of our shared fantasy, since she seemed to be thinking of a new fantasy.

"You will still be licking me for the next couple of days, of course."

"Of course my love."

"Good, that's settled then. Go and wash your face, then get on with dinner, I'm starving!"

Being chaste for forty eight hours doesn't sound much, but it proved extremely difficult. It was made more difficult by my wife's insistence that I make her cum each evening. The pattern of one quick orgasm, followed by a second, slower one, seemed to have become our standard template.

Friday finally arrived, and six o'clock arrived on time. My wife went to the sofa and shed all of her clothes.

"Strip baby, I want you naked." I had no objection, she was naked after all.

"Kneel between my legs, as usual."

I knelt, feeling extremely excited. My little soldier was heading to attention already.

"I want us to have a new fantasy today. Well, sort of new. We are both naked in a bedroom. My new lover walks in to the room and strips naked. You can touch yourself if you like, but don't cum until I tell you. Promise."

"I promise."

"I sit on the edge of the bed and my lover walks over and stands in front of me. Are you imagining his body?"

"Yes." I almost hiss, I'm so excited.

"My legs are wide and he's standing between them. I take his cock in my hands and bend forward to kiss the tip. I run my tongue around the head, as he starts to engorge. It gets bigger and bigger. Flaccid it was bigger than you are hard. Would you be jealous of his big cock?"

"Yes, very."

"Good, I want you to be jealous. When he is fully hard, I turn to you and tell you that you must lick all of my lover's cum out of my pussy when he has fucked me for the first time. After that, you must take his cock in your mouth and make him hard again. That is my new fantasy. Does it turn you on?"

"Yes, incredibly, and you?"

"Also incredibly. You can cum now, look into my eyes and imagine that I've just told you. That I'm holding my lover's huge erect cock in my hands. That you're going to have to lick up his cum. That you have to take him into your mouth, to get him hard, so he can fuck me again. Imagine that as you cum."

I exploded gallons of white spunk, all over her pussy. I knew I was going to have to lick it up, but still I kept squirting. I wasn't even completely finished when my eager wife put her hand on my head, pushing down firmly, as the last of my sperm fell to the carpet.

"You must make me cum three times Rob, I'm so turned on by that fantasy!"

I did make her cum three times, and she was so appreciative, and praised me so highly, however, afterwards I couldn't stop worrying about the way the fantasy thing had gone. This wasn't a new fantasy, this was the old one, added to.

The next morning I discovered that my worst fears were totally justified.

"Good morning darling," she purred, gently playing with my balls, "are you going to use that skilled tongue of yours and give me a lovely morning orgasm?"

"Of course my love," I answered, "diving under the covers."

Ten minutes later she was basking in the afterglow of a Saturday morning orgasm, playing with my balls again, but making no move to relieve my frustration.

"Sweetheart, " she began hesitantly, "the girls at work keep going on at me to go out with them on Saturday nights. I've decided to give in and go with them tonight, you don't mind do you?"

"I don't know, where do they go?" I really didn't like the sound of this.

"To the town of course. You know, clubbing."

"But..."

"Shhh, don't interrupt. The thing is, I have nothing to wear, we need to go shopping today and find me an outfit to go clubbing in."

"But, are you going to be dancing with other guys?"

"Of course, stupid, but with all these kinky fantasies you have, I didn't think you would be that picky about what I do with other guys, so don't start to get difficult now."

What could I say? I was hoist by my own petard.

The shopping was a nightmare, it took hours, but she ended up with the shortest dress I've ever seen her wear, so thin it was almost see thru, very high heels, and the skimpiest thong and bra set she could find. As she was going out of the door to the taxi, she thrust something into my hand.

"These are my favourite pair of big panties. Please do your best to fill them with cum. If some stud wants to fuck me tonight, I'm not going to say no, so don't hold back, wank yourself senseless. Have fun, I know I will."

I was beside myself with anguish. I kept hoping that it was just a game, but as the hours wore on, I knew it wasn't. In the end I made use of the panties. I made a lot of use of the panties, and also the whisky bottle. At some point I must have crashed into bed.

In the morning I woke to my wife fondling my balls again.

"Morning sleepyhead, I see you made good use of my panties, were you imagining me with another man?"

"Yes."

"Good. I didn't have to imagine, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"So, now you have a job to do. Get to it."

Her hand was on my head again, but this time it wasn't my cum inside her. This was my fantasy writ large. My worst nightmare come true. And yet. And yet, I had a raging hard on, despite my repeated DIY orgasms the night before, plus the whisky, I was erect at the thought that my wife had had sex with another guy.

"Well, what have we here," she said, fondling my tiny erect cock, "I'm glad I was fucked by something a lot bigger than this last night. Now get your head down between my legs and make me cum."

I did my duty, and made her cum twice. I tasted the taste of another man's cum inside my wife's pussy. After she was satisfied she lay beside me, held my balls very firmly, and spoke these words.

"Things are going to have to change now I'm having lovers. I need you to stop masturbating on your own. I will tell you when and how to masturbate. You will always consume your emission. I will watch you whenever you cum. If I catch you having a secret wank, I will crush your balls. Is there any part of all that which you don't understand?"

"No my love."

"I will enjoy myself with lots of other men. You will not object, you will help and encourage me. You will lick me to orgasm every day. You will relish the taste of my lover's cum in my pussy. This will be your life from now on, and when I ask you, whether you are happy with your life, what will you answer?"

"That I am very happy, my love."

"Good boy, now get your head back between my legs, I'm still horny."

"Yes my love."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Completion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds