• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • One-Night Stand Ch. 02

One-Night Stand Ch. 02

123

I don't own any of the characters of Desperate Housewives. They belong to Marc Cherry. I'm only borrowing them...

*****

"Hilarious," Bree van de Kamp gave a delicate laugh and let her fingers move to the young man's arm at the table beside her, positioning them casually just above his wrist and stroking gently through the soft dark hair that covered the young man's arm. Jake grinned, obviously pleased with the reaction that his tale had got. Bree smiled back, encouraging him in that belief; whilst she hadn't found it funny, it was a little coarse for her tastes, she could see why a nineteen year old college freshman would find a tale about burping in the middle of presenting a class paper amusing.

"Tell 'em about the time you found yourself locked out with just a towel, that's a hoot," Gavin said. He was as good-looking as his college buddy, but blonde rather than dark, with an earring in his ear and like Jake his hair was fluffed in what Bree thought was a stylish cut if you were eighteen. His arm was round the waist of her friend, Susan Mayer, and the brunette Milf was making no effort to dislodge it.

"If you want to hear a funny story, it's got to be that time we went to this party at this frat house and Jakie got so drunk he agreed to down this chilli powder mixed with beer;" said the final member of the trio, Ford. He was a touch smaller than his buddies who hit six foot, whilst he missed it by two or three inches, but he was broader and even more muscular, his chest and arms seeming to ripple under his tight T-shirt. Gabrielle Solis had made straight for him and her seat was so close to him she was almost on his knee, her arm lightly resting round his shoulder and her fingers stroking at a rough cheek. Ford grinned again, "The result wasn't pretty - from either end. The man's an animal."

Bree hoped that he'd tell the first story; it seemed a little less disturbing. Actually she hoped he wouldn't tell either story and instead would talk a little about his Major and his plans for the future, but she guessed she wouldn't have such luck. Instead she turned to him, putting on her most charming smile and said, "Go on tell. Let's hear..."

Her hand stroked at his arm again as he began to talk; she didn't really listen, going into autopilot and concentrating on looking both attractive and available. She thought Gabby and Susan were doing the same, smiling and laughing, touching the guys attentively and looking at them admiringly. The guys continued being young college guys, brash, boastful, never boring, but not sophisticated or charming or smart either. But then if Bree wasn't caring about the first three attributes, neither she nor her friends were particularly looking for the final three either. The women were all looking for young hard cock for no strings fucking and for that the three college guys were the jackpot; youthful, good-looking and with sports physiques.

It had been Susan who suggested it, her daughter was going to her ex-husband's for the weekend, and that reminded Susan that her ex's new wife was blonde with tits like mountains and legs so long that they seemed to go up her to her armpits. Susan's way of coping with this was to go out and get laid; last time she'd done it she'd invited Bree to join her in the quest for cock, reasoning her friend needed a good fucking as much as she did. She had been right, Bree was forced to admit, the casual no-strings banging leaving her reinvigorated and with a refound zest the next morning, despite her lack of sleep. Even a couple of weeks later Bree had felt her pussy tingling whenever she remembered the big dong pounding into her wet hole, and as she lay in bed at night she found herself reminiscing a lot. Unlike last time she had needed no persuasion when Susan had suggested it.

They were talking at one of their weekly poker games about where to go, what bars had the right mix of quality drinks, cheap prices, good-looking guys and lack of single attractive women, when Gabby said she knew some places. Unlike Bree and Susan Gabrielle Solis was not single, but her relationship with her husband was strained and even if it wasn't the ex-model had a reputation as a good time girl. As Carlos Solis was away a conference and wouldn't be back until way past midnight and on the theory it would be as easy to pick up three hunky studs as two Gabby had been added to the night-out.

Jake finished his story, which hadn't seemed at all amusing to Bree, but she took a quick glance at his flat chest, then his firm thighs and what seemed to be a lump in between and laughed; her friends smiling and giggling and pretending that Jake was a great raconteur. Ford picked up his beer glass and drained the remaining quarter in a couple of chugs. He put it down heavily on the table, "Another? You want some more wine Gabby? Bree? Susan?"

The glass in front of Bree was still half-full and neither Gabby or Susan was much further advanced. The guys could probably easily fit in another beer before the Milfs had finished. The redhead gave a quick glance to her friends, they gave small nods as she flicked her eyes towards the door, thinking what she was, that another round would just mean more stories of Ford skipping a taxi bill or Gavin waking up in a empty doorway. The Milf shook her head and made to stand up, "We better be going."

"Oh," said Jake, obviously disappointed and surprised, as it was early and he thought it had being going well.

Bree straightened up and waited for her friends to disengage themselves, before looking back down at the guys, a teasing smile crossing her face, as she said, "We're only a short cab ride away, do you want to come back and have a few drinks?"

The three men looked at each other, grinning and then back up to the sexy Milfs, "Fuck yeah," they said.

*

Gabby Solis giggled as she stood waiting for Bree to open the front door; her friend seemed to be having trouble finding the key in the dark and getting it to successful enter the lock. It was amusing to see that even Miss Perfect could forget to leave on a porch light before going out for the evening, made even more entertaining my the fact that Gabby had drunk just enough that the level for funny had slipped a couple of notches. Neither of those reasons were why she giggled, more that Ford, the good looking stud she had picked had squeezed her ass with all the subtlety of a drunken sailor in a whorehouse. Not that Gabby minded, if she wanted subtlety she'd have hired a silver haired escort not picked up a college kid from a bar. "Easy Tiger," she giggled, "Wait until we're inside."

"So what's going to happen when we're inside?" Ford grinned as he slid his arms round her front and began to nuzzle at her neck.

Gabby giggled, "Let' see." Mentally she added, 'if Bree ever gets the door open.'

The redhead stepped away from the door into the moonlight, looking at her keys. Jake came with her, his hand resting lightly on the Milf's waist. Susan had moved even faster with her pick-up and was using the delay in opening the door to introduce her mouth to Gavin's, the forty-something divorcee and the eighteen year old college guy passionately making out a foot away from Gabby. The ex-model could see their hands moving up and down each other, like out of control octopi and their bodies gently rocking as their lips forced each other back and forth.

"Here it is," said Bree almost to herself and with the correct key opened the lock. She walked in, Jake following, his hand on her rump.

Gabby slid her hand down to take Ford's, "Shall we go inside?" she purred, oozing sexuality.

"Sure thing babe," the nineteen year old said to the older woman.

The lights snapped on, illuminating both the perfection of Bree's décor and how deep Susan and Gavin were in each other's mouths. Gabby took Ford over to the couch as Bree and Jake waited, with varying degrees of patience, for the kissing couple to come up for air and out of the cold. It took them about a minute, but eventually they took the hint and came in, sliding onto the sofa beside Gabby; Susan dangling a leg over Gavin's and pressing close beside the six-foot hunk. Bree walked over to her drink's cabinet and opened it, "Drinks, everyone?"

The others nodded their affirmation and Bree poured six generous measures into crystal tumblers, passing them to Jake to hand out. Once she'd poured the sixth she took a seat on the nearest wide comfy chair, Jake dangling his legs as he sat on its armrest. Gabby took a sip of her drink; Bree hadn't spared the expense, pouring her most expensive neat whiskey. Ford's gave a grimace, his palette not refined enough to appreciate quality, but he took another sip anyway. And as he did so he placed his hand on Gabby's thigh moving it up and down, squeezing at her flesh and threatening to go under her dress. Gabby drained her own glass, sure it was good stuff, but there was hot stuff beside her and holding a half-filled tumbler would cramp her style. She passed it to Ford, "Drink your own and then put them on the table," she said, her eyes glancing down at young man's muscular arm.

Ford drained his whiskey in one long gulp, blinking his eyes and twisting his face as the full potency hit him. Gabby placed her hand on his wrist encouraging it further up her thigh and under her dress. Beside her she could hear the slurps and sighs as Susan and Gavin resumed their tonguings. To her side she could see that Jake had also moved from the armrest onto the comfy seat with Bree and the two of them were starting to giggle and peck at each other's lips, Bree not yet finished with her drink and still holding the tumbler. It all made Gabby hot and excited.

She opened her legs wider, moaning in excitement as Ford's hand continued it's upward journey. "Oh yes," she murmured as his lips touched her neck, kissing at the flesh, before continuing to the bottom of her jaw. "Oh that's so good," she whispered passionately, as his hand stroked at her, closing in on her rapidly dampening pussy.

Ford's mouth moved onto hers and Gabby opened her lips. His tongue slid in, powerful and energetic; it probed and pushed, taking over her mouth and exploring it. Her own tongue curled against it, and she could feel the fizz of their saliva as they connected. Her moans were curtailed, replaced by grunts and slurps as she pressed back against him, her mouth twisting and contorting to meet his. The noises from Bree and Susan were loud as well, pleasure and passion intermixed in sighs and squeaks and sucking sounds. The sofa was quivering and shaking as the two couples wiggled and rocked on it; Bree's seat was no stiller.

Finger's touched at Gabby's panties, stroking at the thin material, as Ford reached all the way up. Gabby moaned in pleasure, with one hand pulling her dress up so that they were exposed. Ford's digits slid over harder, massaging her cunt through the cotton, making her wet. Gabby she reached down and pulled the underwear to one side to give Ford easy access to hole. "Oh yeah," she moaned as her fingers touched his wrist lightly in guidance.

He took the hint and began to rub at the naked hole, a finger dipping into the wet cunt. "That's so good," she gasped as the digit slipped in and out, pushing down and tickling her. Her back arched and the ex-model gave another squeak as the tip of Ford's finger swam over an erogenous zone. Groaning in pleasure Gabby shrugged herself out of the dress, letting it fall half-down and freeing a tit. "Oh yes, touch me," she groaned and resumed her full-on tonguing of Ford as the young man gripped the naked tit and began to squeeze and play with it.

"Ohhh, ohhh, that's so good," quaked Gabby as Ford's digit pounded into her pussy, making her whole body tingle in exhilaration. Her body bent and twisted as the orgasmic pleasure tore through her, racing round in a wave of sexual bliss. "Ohhh, fuck, that is so good. You're making me so hot."

The squeals and squeaks and moans from Susan and Bree also showed that they were enjoying their make-out sessions, their dresses tumbling from their shoulders and down to their waists. The brunette and redhead were giggling and groaning as their pick-ups played with the naked bosoms and brought their hands up under the women's dresses to tickle and tease their wet pussies. The young men pushed their fingers into the slits harder, making the women quiver with pleasure.

"Mmmnn yeah, let me suck it," Susan undid the pants of Gavin and pulled out his dong, ten inches of thick meat, purple veins pumping in excitement. It made the brunette salivate in lust. She slid down off the couch, still bouncing and squeaking as her friend, Gabby, was finger fucked beside her, and between her own young pick-ups thighs. She undid his shoes and pulled them off as he undid his pants with shaking hands and sausage fingers. She ended up helping him, taking hold off the pants and boxers. Free from them his hard cock seemed to get even larger and more suckable. "Let me suck that big boy," giggled Susan, "Let me suck it all up."

"Yeah, Susie, stick it in your mouth. I want those sexy lips on my cock," Gavin said, a passionate expression on his face. "Give me that blow job."

Susan's lips rolled down his prick, her mouth opening wider as she took more of it. There was no way she could fit it all, not without dislocating her jaw, but she went as deep down as she could, angling her head so that the dick pushed into the soft inside of her cheek, making it bulge. She paused as she reached maximum depth, considering of she could take more, and checking to make sure Gavin looked satisfied with what she'd got in so far. He looked happy, a wide beam, plastering his face so she decided that she wasn't going to get any more in and should concentrate on polishing the six or so inches she'd managed. "Oh yeah, Susie, that's so fucking cool," Gavin moaned as Susan started moving her head up and down, her lips brushing over his stretched flesh.

Gabby was on her knees beside her sucking at her pick-up's dick. The Latino, had removed her dress, leaving only on her panties and high-heels - and the panties were askew - her titties bounced and wobbled as her head bounced. After a few moments Bree and Jake came over, Bree's dress, like Susan's flapping round her waist. The young man took a seat beside his friends as Bree got between his leg and removed his pants. Susan sucked at her pick-up's dick, but with one eye watching as Bree opened her mouth and started to take Jake's member in her mouth. The young man groaned, "Fuck it Bree. That's good."

"Oh yeah, Gabby, you suck it as well," moaned Ford stretching back against the couch's back

"C'mon Susie, that's one hell of a BJ," gasped Gavin, his hands taking hold off the brunette's head.

The three neighbour's heads went up and down on the student's dicks, each of them slurping greedily and hungrily at the cock on offer, covering them with their saliva and pounding them against their cheeks. The three guys gasped and groaned, obviously enjoying the Milf's ministrations. In the middle Gabby was impressed the expertise her friend's were showing in giving head, especially Bree. Whilst Susan's enthusiasm was expected, she wasn't without experience, Bree was also going at it with more than anticipated vigour and skill, her mouth pounding down the dick and hammering it into her cheek. All the time she was slurping and licking, leaving the dick with a shiny sheen as her head ratcheted up.

"Oh suck it, baby, give me head."

"That's so fucking good, that's what I call a blow job."

"Shit, this is so hot."

The three guys gripped the sofa, almost pressing themselves into it as the sexy housewives desperately gobbled their cocks, the women's heads bobbing up and down energetically. The expensive couch creaked and groaned as the men, squirmed and rocked, as they were forced down, their thighs jiggle up and down in excitement as in the Milf's mouth their cocks vibrated deliciously. Susan knew if she carried on bringing her round lips down tightly on Gavin's cock he would explode in her mouth and he would love it.

But she wanted more - she wanted him in her cunt, fucking her, banging her, sending her to orgasm paradise.

"That seems to have made you ready," she said bringing her head back up and shaking her hair. The dick was hard and long, pulsating without being touched, dripping with her saliva and it made her giddy to think that it would be impaling her in moments. She stood up and, for a moment, considered going up to Danielle's or Andrew's empty rooms and using one of their bed. But then she glanced down at the Gavin; he was removing his T-short, giving her the perfect view of his hard dick and toned stomach and firm thighs and Susan knew she was too horny to waste time in taking him upstairs. She needed his dong now and she needed it bad. "Come give it me, fuck me hard," she growled and pulled her dress down the rest of the way.

Her panties followed, leaving her naked apart from her high-heels. She laid down on the rug, with a quick glance at her two friend's blowing away, she ran her finger over her slot, she could almost feel its heat. "Fuck me, fuck me so hard I faint."

Within seconds Gavin was on her, his large dick soaked with her saliva forcing itself into her cunt, which was wet with another type of liquid. Susan gasped as it pushed it ways down, the hard dong running over her sensitive spots in its quest to go as far down as it could. Gavin's hands were pressed to the floor either side of her, as he levered himself up and down, thrusting the dick deeper into her. His firm stomach was pushing at hers, she could feel the muscles beneath his skin, like iron; they rose and fell like bellows as he pumped into her, pressing her down into the floor, keeping her in place as his cock went down her slick pussy. Susan gripped at his back, her nails gripping him like claws, "Give it me all. Give me your huge fucking dick all the way. Screw my cunt, bang my pussy. Fuck it, fuck it so fucking good."

"Yeah, take it Susie, take it good. You're cunt is so sweet," Gavin gasped and raised himself again and again, hammering down deep into her.

Below him Susan squealed in excitement as his dong thrust in, his balls bouncing against her pussy lips, threatening to follow the dick into her cunt. He was going faster and harder, fucking her with all the vigour that a man in his late teens can muster - his cock hitting her clit and making her swoon with sexual exhilaration. "Yessss," she screamed, "Yessss! Fuck me harder. Bang my cunt!" Her legs wrapped round the small of his back, the high-heels bouncing and jiggling on her feet as he came up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," "Uuurrrgghh, fuck, aaaahhh!" On either side of Susan Gabby and Bree were lying on their backs, naked apart from their high-heels, getting their front fuckholes filled and both loving it. The two of them rocked and shuddered, as their pick-ups fucked them with their big dicks, the two women's hands gripping at the students backs as they wrapped their Milf legs round the fit, muscular frames of the young men. "Ohhhh, yessss, ohhh, ohhhhh," "Aaarrrghh, urrrrhhh. Yessss! Yesssss!"

Seeing and hearing the ecstasy of her friends made Susan even more horny and wet and she drove her pussy up to meet the dick coming down, "Harder, harder, give it me as hard as you can!" she shrieked. Her pussy was ablaze with lust, soaking from the pounding it was getting and from the sight of other hard, erect pricks slamming into her friend's slick shaven slits. She dug her nails into Gavin's back, tearing at the flesh with passionate intensity, "Harder, harder, harder!" he did as she asked, ramming his member deep into her pussy. Susan squealed in pleasure, her back arching as beside her Bree also shrieked and writhed in pleasure, her body moving almost in partnership to her friends.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • One-Night Stand Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds