• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lost World Ch. 04

The Lost World Ch. 04

1234

Note: I've been on hiatus for a few reasons. The first was that I recently acquired a job which doesn't pay terribly well, but a job is a job. The second is that I am writing a non-erotic story which I will not be posting anywhere, I haven't really decided what I'll do with it. The third is that with me being a young man, I have certain needs, otherwise known as videogames, as such I have just bought with a discount that new ESO game.

Oh, and I got accidentally drunk and broke my leg since apparently a friend of mine was lying around spiked 7-UP.

Those who fight for others have been considered saviors or perhaps even villains, it entirely depends on whom you fight for. Just because you save many doesn't mean you are a great hero, it is also the case that just because you slay many doesn't mean you are an evil villain.

These thoughts were revolving around the head of a lovely young woman. At least she resembled a young woman. She was in fact known as one of the fourteen most powerful beings in existence, an Archangel.

Her name is Ramiel, and she is the only female Archangel.

Right now, Ramiel is battling a conundrum that she had recently developed from a battle she partook in with another of the fourteen most powerful beings in existence, an Archdemon.

She had been taught that demons, especially Archdemons, were selfish creatures whose entire existence revolves around indulging in some form of the seven deadly sins.

The Archdemon she fought should have been no different. He was also known as the Lord of Lust as well as Asmodeus. She often wondered why those demons needed so many varied titles, perhaps it was their ego?

In any case, she had yet to see a demon that wasn't vain, wrathful, greedy, gluttonous, lazy, covetous, and of course lustful. Yet while she felt the Lord of Lust have an obviously lascivious aura, it felt like he did not care about acting upon his lusts every minute. Basically, the demon responsible for an entire world of libidinous beings had control over his great desire.

Could you truly call this Asmodeus a Lord of Lust then?

Ramiel could not deny that the Lord of Lust was not as selfish as the other Rulers of Sin. She had never met the previous Lord of Lust, so she could not gauge the newer Lord of Lust's personality.

She did, however, know a unique secret that not even her fellow Archangels should know...

That would wait, as she had an important council to attend with her fellow Archangels: A war council.

...

Seven individuals stood above a spherical map of green, blue, white, and yellow light. In essence, it was a hologram made of magic light. This map was designed to show multiple events, borders, and other important details of the human world. It was updated in real time thanks to information specialist angels resting in the human world. It could only be updated as long as if you had numerous angels giving their undivided attention to the surface of the world, which could only be done in a comatose state.

The seven people standing in the room were collectively known as the seven most powerful angels, the Inquisitors of Virtue:

The Inquisitor of Castitas (Chastity), Ramiel. An Archangel known for her literal lightning fast and powerful attacks.

The Inquisitor of Temperantia (Temperance), Uriel. An Archangel who was close to falling and had come back with vengeance.

The Inquisitor of Industria (Diligence), Saraquel. An Archangel that has yet to fail in any task given to him.

The Inquisitor of Caritas (Charity), Raphael. The only Archangel who goes to the human world himself to assist those in need personally.

The Inquisitor of Benevolentia (Kindness), Gabriel. An Archangel famous among the many supernatural denizens of the many worlds for fighting and never backing down, he will always fight to protect the many.

The inquisitor of Patientia (Patience), Raguel. Although his words and actions make him seem the opposite of his virtue, he often waits before he acts and is seen as too cautious among his peers.

The Inquisitor of Humilitas (Humility), Michael. The Archangel known for slaying the most beings at Arch level among Rulers of Sins, pagan gods, and others.

Each was quite prominent in their own way. Ramiel had yet to make any name for herself except that which belonged to her predecessor. Even so, everyone believed that she was the original Ramiel, which was not the case.

Ramiel didn't understand the phenomena herself. Perhaps it was a spell the original Ramiel placed? Perhaps it was placed by someone else. Even so, the only one to have discerned the truth was the aforementioned Lord of Lust. Just what was he...?

Words interrupted Ramiel's thoughts, words that belonged to the calm yet serious Raguel. "Between success and failure, I believe the quadruple assassination was neither. We didn't succeed in our actual objective of eliminating the entire soul hunter leadership, but we did succeed in riling and confusing those down below."

Of course the Circles of Sin were not actually below Heaven, but a completely different set of worlds.

"This is basically declaring war. Each time in the past, we were the ones who aggressed against, not the aggressors." This passive point of view belonged to Ramiel herself. She was forced to act like she had lived the past Ramiel's life and had to do so ever since she became the Inquisitor of Castitas. It was rather hard to acclimate to, but she endured.

"Even so, it is about time we cull the demonic race. The demons have continuously broken the boundaries and entered the human world to reap souls. They act like whatever they do has no consequence for them." Answered Uriel with great lamentation when he uttered the word 'demons'.

"I agreed to this plan and even participated in it. I simply hope that our actions won't bring great pain... To any race."

"Cheer up, Michael." Uriel patted his compatriot on the shoulder with a bemused smile. "Should we win this war, we will make sure it is the last that the demons can force upon us."

In general, Michael was against war, but there were times even he was roused.

"I imagine that the Rulers of Sin are holding a similar meeting, but can they do so with Asmodeus out of commission?" Wondered Saraquel out loud as he stared at the revolving map of light. "You did say you fought him until he fell unconscious... Ramiel?"

Ramiel was snapped back into the conversation. Her lovely face dazing off upon hearing the Lord of Lust's secondary title. "Oh? Ah, yes..."

Uriel stroked his uniquely bearded chin (facial hair was rare among the angels). "Ah yes, I've been meaning to ask, how did the brand new Lord of Lust fare against you?"

Ramiel replied honestly. "He has his strengths and weaknesses. He seems slow to get serious in combat and seemed to dislike fighting... No, he didn't seem to want to get others involved in our fight as he understood just how powerful we both were."

"Hoh, how strange, a demon with a heart. No matter, continue."

"He knew a closely guarded secret about human souls, virtuous souls to be exact. That they could restore the dead." Ramiel intentionally left out that she herself gave Asmodeus this information. From what she understood of his personality, he would not let this information go just anywhere.

Two of the six listening Archangels opened their mouths as if to say something, but closed them in order to let Ramiel continue.

"He did something which should most certainly be impossible: Separating a human soul into more, specifically into three shards. He used those three to bring back Zamarak, a servant demon who I had initially slain, and a human witch which serves the Lord of Lust." Ramiel recounted her tale in its entirety, only leaving out certain bits of information

"This new Ruler of Sin seems to have a compassionate side, how intriguing." The since silent until now Gabriel spoke up. He had sat down on a marble stone that seemed to not take a definitive shape.

"About that, I have a theory."

"Oh? Please share with the group, Michael." Said Uriel in a condescending tone. Just because you were the pinnacle of Virtue did not mean you had to be the nicest guy.

Ignoring the rudeness in his comrade's voice, Michael explained his theory. "We all know that the old Lord of Lust made a deal with us, one that we of course wouldn't agree to if he did not assist us with those two pagan gods. Somehow two Gods of Mischief blocked the transcendental paths, preventing us from entering and protecting the human world. Asmodeus gave us his assistance and banished one of the gods, allowing us to reenter and do the same to the other. He forced us into an agreement, which we did try to break, which allowed his successor to be raised in the human world." Michael cleared his throat as he got to the ante of his theory. "Perhaps the demon gained a sense of care and ethics while living among the race of people that his fellow demons reap souls from."

"Doubtful." Uriel rolled his eyes, to which Raphael nodded in agreement which expressed the similarity of their doubt.

"Well, whatever the case, the Lord of Lust is a demon and a leader of demons and will be dealt with when needed in the coming war."

"Agreed, Raguel. We will take back the old Circles of Virtue in one final war."

"We say that, but we cannot remember anything since eradicating the original Rulers of Sin..."

For the rest of the meeting, each of the Archangels discussed various strategies involving the defense of the human world and heaven as well as offensives against the Circles of Sin. Ramiel sorted out all unrelated thoughts pertaining the strategy meeting and participated in the discussion with welcome vigor.

-

"Holy shit..." Rainer clutched his head which thrummed with an intense pain.

Once the pain lessened a little bit, Rainer pushed himself off of what he was resting on. (This... Is not my bed.) The first thing Rainer thought was that he was resting on something in Tleros.

Upon trying to recall his memories, Rainer instantly remembered the battle he partook in with the Archangel. He remembered everything that happened, even a couple memories from when he was unconscious.

Wait a second, are those three still alive?

"Ah, you're alive!" Rainer turned his head around to see his demonic wife, Nerissa embracing him around his chest and neck. Her slim arms wrapped around his body, resting her hands and cute fingers to caress his muscular chest. "I was worried... Don't make me that worried! Don't! Don't! Don't!" The young demoness looked rather cute when she hit his chest with her fists while crying into Rainer's neck. At least that was what he thought.

"I did some pretty nasty stuff in that fight, felt like my body was going to rip to shreds and boil into gelatin. How'd I get okay after all?"

"As expected of my husband, you're quite resilient. The external damage was cured easily, but the internal and mental damage could only be cured by the Ritual of Lust. I did the honors!" Nerissa flashed Rainer a knowing smirk, conscious of the salacious nature of that ritual.

"Uh huh... I wasn't conscious; you had such fun without me?" Rainer whispered into Nerissa's ear, causing her skin to prickle with raw lust.

If there was anyone who could make her and just about any woman in this world horny from just a few simple actions, it was her husband. Rainer didn't often use his unique nature and aura, but he simple felt like teasing Nerissa, fully knowing that it would make her incredibly horny and aroused.

Rainer trailed a finger down the small of Nerissa's back to the base of her tail upon which he caressed like some sort of cute pet.

"Yahn!" Just like a cute pet, the cute demon girl let out an equally cute mewl, easily provoking a smile from her lips.

Taking advantage of her sudden vulnerable state, Rainer captured the demoness' lips, extending his tongue. Nerissa took the wiggling appendage with her unusually long tongue and wrapped it around the invader. She sucked on her husband's tongue and savored the taste of his saliva well, attributing it to a sort of spicy fruit. When she indulged with her lesbian tendencies, none of the women had a taste like Rainer. It wasn't just the difference between men and women. It was just that his raw lustful aura tasted far better than any aphrodisiac.

Rainer mauled Nerissa's pert breasts with expert fingers. He teased the sensitive points of her nipples and pushed the soft flesh around, relishing the way they felt in his hands. "You're as cute as always, even more so when I take the initiative."

As his words implied, Rainer didn't often take the initiative when dealing with his lascivious friends. He was seduced by Asmodea and Lauren. He was pressured unintentionally by Aureal and Zazie. And he was often forced into sex by Teras and Little Rouge. Nerissa was really the only one that fell into all three of these categories, so Rainer loved to take the initiative whenever possible.

To be honest, Rainer would have assaulted any beautiful women that woke him up, but he was still happy that he was with Nerissa. He removed his tongue from Nerissa's skilled oral implements. He penetrated her slick folds with two fingers which relented easily for just his hand. While he did that, he doubled his assault by latching onto one of her nipples with his teeth, suckling like a baby.

While Nerissa felt her mind wracked with mind numbing pleasure, she saw her lover's head suckling on her pointed nubs, giving her a strange but pleasurable feeling. Even though she had done this many times before with Rainer, it always felt different in a good way.

"Excuse me for diving into the main course, but I haven't felt release in what must have been a good week while unconscious" Rainer felt Nerissa's beautiful nether lips already incredibly wet, and thus decided to proceed to the next delicious act.

Nerissa looked up with face strained by the pleasure. She meekly nodded and silently assented to being taken by Rainer. It was quite a contrast to see the usually aggressive Nerissa to be so demure in the bedroom, but Rainer was used to and quite enjoyed it.

Rainer was at least twenty centimeters taller than Nerissa and obviously much heavier as a result. So with his immense strength, he easily lifted Nerissa up and over his towering erection which never seemed too big or too small for the lovely half-succubus.

It was actually a rather nice side effect of being the all-powerful Lord of Lust, and it was especially reserved for the Lord of Lust precisely because he embodied Lust. In order to bring the most pleasure for himself and his partner, his genitalia accustomed itself to perfect size for the current partner. Rainer didn't actually notice this until a month into his service as the Lord of Lust, but he welcomed it all the same.

Nerissa allowed herself to be carried by Rainer's arms, which positioned her dipping snatch just above the mushroom head of his thick member. Her hands weakly grasped onto Rainer's broad shoulders, attempting to gain some sort of contact with her beloved husband.

Rainer admired Nerissa's lovely chest, which pushed her breasts out with every heavy breath. He pushed her legs up and over his shoulders while his arms wrapped around her limbs and under her body where he clutched her appealing rump. The glistening bottom set of lips dripped her womanly juices onto his head. It probably wouldn't even matter if he shoved it in right away.

Rainer did just that.

"Eyahh!?" Releasing an animalistic cry of pleasure, Nerissa felt herself get impaled by Rainer's rod. It was a familiar shape, but nonetheless there was no other object that could satisfy her desires than Rainer's cock.

It wouldn't even matter if Rainer wasn't the Lord of Lust, which was just a bonus. Nerissa did not doubt that she would have still fallen in love with Rainer even if he wasn't her fiancé a while back.

Rainer did all the work, bouncing Nerissa's lithe body up and down on his crotch. He slammed his hips into her nether region, resulting in loud slaps throughout the entire room. Every time he lifted her body up to where only the tip of his shaft remained inside, he moved both his and her hips so that he could get every centimeter inside her tight pussy.

Nerissa just barely had enough rationale to manipulate her side of the going ons. She used her succubus instinct to clamp down with her inner walls around Rainer's cock, trying to give her partner the utmost pleasure she can. She squeezed all her might, though not enough to make it painful for her and Rainer. She milked Rainer's cock with just enough pressure to coax out a gratuitous load of his delicious semen.

Considering his virility, maybe she would get pregnant? As she thought that, Nerissa's eyes went wide and she let out a tender squeal. "I'm cummmming!" It was not that she had a pregnancy fetish, nor did Rainer for that matter, she simply wanted to have his children sometime. Well, maybe she had a fetish for being impregnated, Nerissa didn't know.

"Then I'll go ahead, mmmk?" Rainer said as little as he could in order to not distract himself from the vigorous fucking he was giving his demonic wife. He had to use just enough strength in order to pry open her tight insides with the head of his spear. The sheer tightness Nerissa's vaginal walls provided was enough to make him blow his load many minutes ago, but through sheer willpower, he fucked Nerissa to orgasm.

Now it was his turn for release. He stood up, lifting Nerissa's body into the air. Her legs splayed to the side, hanging listlessly next to his shoulders and bouncing with every thrust of his hips. Her hands clawed the back of his shoulders, but his skin was too tough to break and give Rainer pain.

He bounced her body even wilder now, his impending release coursing from his balls into his shaft. It felt like the slowest minute of his life which gave him an intense climax as a result.

Although unseen, the head of Rainer's dick opened up and released sticky white fluid. He came as deeply as he could, which was past the entrance of Nerissa's womb. He flooded her insides with his lustful taint.

To cover up what would have been a loud moan, Rainer latched onto Nerissa's mouth for another succulent kiss. The white demoness greedily sucked on the Lord of Lust's lips and tongue as she received his spunk inside her womb.

With her arms wrapped around Rainer's neck, she seductively kissed along his neck and cheek as they rested in the precious afterglow.

Rainer stared straight into Nerissa's jeweled eyes and asked, "So... Where did I wake up at again?"

-

"Ah, young lord, you've awoken." Rainer, who was buttoning up a flannel shirt, walked out of the temporary hospital room to find Caetorum dutifully standing guard.

It was exactly an hour from when Nerissa left him with a change of clothes he had asked for a week earlier. Rainer had wanted some clothing similar to what he wore in the human world. Despite how valuable human world clothing was in the Circles of Sin, Rainer figured that he would have gotten what he wanted since he was the Lord of Lust. If you have power, you might as well make use of it. Selfish demands are a leader's prerogative.

Rainer was now wearing a plaid flannel shirt and blue jeans just a little too tight around his waist. He also had a pair of polished sneakers which were the same pair of shoes he had brought with him when he first entered the Land of Lust. Apparently his reddish-brown hair was cut down to its normal size around his forehead while he was asleep.

Rainer scratched his head as he left the top button of his shirt alone. "Yea, I feel a lot better now. That was a really tough fight. Did the previous Lord have any trouble against the Archangels?"

Caetorum glanced towards the sky, thinking about the past. "The last Archangel he fought was during the previous war between our race and the angels, it was also Ramiel. He apparently won, but I or anyone else do not know the details behind the victory. In the end, us demons still lost the war."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lost World Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds