• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Frustration Pt. 04

Frustration Pt. 04

We left the table and walked to the back of the club, and entered a small, narrow hallway. There were doors on both sides. Some of them were open, and inside I could see small rooms outfitted with comfortable furniture and lit with soft lighting. Behind some of the closed doors I could hear low moans, whispers, and the occasional scream of pleasure.

"In here," you said, pointing to one of the open doors. I entered, and you followed me in, closing and locking the door.

"Now, shall we remove that mean, mean little cage?" You gave me a sexy, pouty expression.

"Yes, mistress, please," I begged in a whisper. "Please take it off." The worst pain I had ever felt since being locked in chastity had my cock and balls clenched in an iron fist - the conversation at the table and the knowledge that the cage would be off soon had combined to give me what would have been a monster, raging erection...if the fucking cage hadn't been there.

"Strip," you ordered.

Within a minute, I was naked except for the cage.

You slipped the chain from around your neck and fondled the key with your slim fingers, tracing its length with one nail. You touched my face with the key; I felt the cool metal and sucked in my breath. You smiled and dragged the key slowly down my cheek, down my neck, and across my chest, flicking a nipple with it. You continued down the middle of my stomach to the skin just above the cock cage. At this point you were down on one knee, and I looked down helplessly as you gently stroked the walls of the cage with the key, occasionally tapping on the hard plastic. This made me groan loudly as the vibrations pulsed through my bulging dick.

The mass of flesh inside the cage was purple and bruised-looking. The skin around the base of the cage was red and raw, slick with Vaseline that I'd been using for weeks to keep the chafing from becoming unbearable. My balls hung like pendulums, aching and pulsing.

"Ooooh, poor baby!" you cooed, looking at my tortured dick. "This looks like it hurts!" You tapped the cage again.

"Oh, God..." I moaned. "Please, mistress...please let me out...I'll do anything..." I closed my eyes, preparing myself mentally to endure the additional torment and teasing that was sure to come.

But suddenly, I was free.

You had slipped the key into the tiny padlock, and with a small click, the cage fell away and clattered to the floor. My cock sprang out, and I nearly screamed; having been trapped for so long made the feeling of sudden release almost as painful as it was glorious. My knees buckled, and I slumped onto a chair. My breath escaped in a long, low sigh.

It felt fucking amazing. Even the slightest movement of air across my newly freed cock was heavenly. I reached down to touch it. It was so sensitive that even the lightest contact was like electricity.

You knelt in front of the chair. "I know baby," you said, seeming almost genuinely sympathetic. "It hurts, doesn't it? But doesn't it feel good to be out of that cage?"

I nodded. "Oh, fuck yes, mistress, it feels so good."

"Mmmmmmm. I thought so."

And with that, you took my shaft very gently between your fingers and began to massage it, very delicately at first, then more firmly as it began to return to something like its normal shape and color. I laid my head against the back of the chair and closed my eyes, losing myself in the feeling of your cool fingers babying my dick, nursing it back to health. You didn't forget my balls, either: the hand that wasn't working my cock slipped around them and kneaded lightly.

After a few minutes of this, you stopped and stood up. A low whine of disappointment escaped my lips.

"Don't worry, sweetie," you said, holding out your hand. "We're not done yet."

I took your hand and stood up on shaky legs. My cock was hard again, thanks to your attention, and not having my erection squashed inside the chastity cage anymore was pure, sweet relief.

You led me to the back of the little room, where a full-length mirror hung on the wall. You stood me in front of it. I looked in the mirror at my cock, bobbing in the air in front of me, twitching slightly.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" you asked with a smile, looking over my shoulder into my face in the mirror.

"Yes, mistress, you know I do," I answered, hearing a pleading note in my own voice. "I want to cum, mistress. Please."

You nodded, satisfied, then to my surprise you removed the mirror from the wall.

Behind it was a small hole, about three feet off the floor and maybe three inches across. The hole was rimmed with soft black velvet.

It was a gloryhole.

At the sight of it, my cock grew even stiffer and my balls began to ache.

"Yes, I want you to put your dick in there," you said. "But first, you should know something. On the other side of this wall is one of the people you met tonight, one of my friends. This particular friend of mine finds you...appealing."

You grasped my shaft in one hand. It felt so fucking good I could hardly breathe.

"This individual is exceptionally good at oral sex," you continued, gently tugging on my cock and forcing me closer to the gloryhole.

"Which one is it?" I asked, although I had a pretty good idea already.

"Mmmmm, no, baby, I'm not going to tell you that. That would take away half the fun, don't you think?"

"Yes, mistress," I said.

In fact, I didn't give a shit who it was. The thought of having my dick sucked, after all those weeks of teasing and chastity, pushed all other cares out of my head completely. You didn't need to give me any encouragement - I stood up against the wall and slipped my raging erection through the hole while you stood aside and watched.

A moment later a soft, gentle hand wrapped itself around my shaft, and another cupped my balls. A slow stroking began, fingers dragging the skin of my cock slowly up and down, up and down, as the other hand massaged my throbbing balls. I could feel precum begin to ooze from the tip, and a thumb slipped over it, and soon my cock was slick with it. This continued for a few minutes, and I began to wonder, in the part of my brain that wasn't occupied with pure pleasure, if this was just another tease.

I soon learned that it wasn't.

Ecstasy exploded in my brain as a soft, wet, warm mouth enveloped my cockhead and slid slowly down my shaft, until my entire length was deep-throated in moist velvet.. Tight lips sucked greedily at the base of my cock and a tongue probed and massaged my head and frenulum. The soft and gentle friction made me dizzy with pleasure.

And there was something else, too - within the softness of the tongue and lips was something hard and sharp, but very small, small enough so that it was not painful to feel it dragging along my shaft, but only heightened the mind-bending sensations. I quickly realized that it was some kind of tongue piercing, something with a sharp little point on top. Something like that, I knew, could only have been designed for enhancing oral sex. And fuck me, it sure as hell did. Every stroke of the tongue up and down my dick was accompanied by a little zing of metal, making the hairs on my neck and arms stand on end and sending tingles of pleasure through my body.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..." I groaned.

You laughed softly. I had almost forgotten you were there, lost as I was in the sensations being delivered by the person on the other side of the wall. "Are you enjoying that, sweetie?"

I could only nod, my eyes squeezed shut. This time, you didn't seem to care that I didn't address you properly. You were enjoying this almost as much as I was.

The sucking went on and on and on for what felt like hours. I began to get a mental picture of Julie, the blonde, kneeling on the other side of the hole, naked, gorgeous body on full display, my dick sliding in and out of her mouth. It had to be her, I thought dimly, remembering the flirty air-kiss and the wink. This picture edged me closer to orgasm; I felt my balls swelling with cum, my balls that had been denied for so long, and my cock seemed to grow so big it filled my entire consciousness. My entire body became an enormous penis, every nerve ending focused on the intense pleasure radiating from my groin.

At some point, unable to control it, I began to beg. I was unable to stop myself from groveling and whining and pleading to be allowed to cum. My need was so desperate that I heard myself saying every humiliating and degrading thing that came to mind, calling myself a pathetic bitch, a man-whore, a filthy little slave. And in those moments, I meant every word. I would be all of those things and more, if only the beautiful creature on the other side of the wall would bring me the orgasm I craved so badly.

Then, suddenly, the pace of the sucking increased, and I felt a finger slip trough the gloryhole beneath my balls and press firmly on my perineum. The deep, throbbing ache in my cock and balls cycled up to a burning intensity that was nearly unbearable. My breath stopped and my body went rigid as iron. The sucking became urgent, the pressure from the finger unendurable, the metallic zing from the tongue piercing a sizzling electrical current up and down the skin of my cock.

Then, I screamed.

I screamed for mercy as an orgasm as huge as a tidal wave burst through me, threatening to tear me to pieces, or drive me insane, or both. My balls clenched, my shaft exploded, and what felt like gallons of cum erupted from my aching body. The sucking mouth did not leave my dick, but instead continued sucking, greedily swallowing every warm jet that pulsed up from my balls and out of my cockhead. The orgasm seemed to go on and on, and I kept screaming, and became certain I would pass out before it was over.

I was right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Frustration Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds