• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Community College Experience Ch. 02

Community College Experience Ch. 02

12

Despite being one herself Britta Perry didn't really get women. Ok, so she got the basics, but there were some things which would always be a mystery to her. Top of that list was going to the bathroom together, because while it provided a moment away from men if there was one place she didn't want to talk it was there. Hell, she'd rather avoid even making eye contact with anyone in there, let alone stand around in front of the mirrors while they gossiped, touched up their make-up and fell into just about every other stereotypical trap available.

It was one of the many reasons she never really had any female friends, but maybe that was for the best as apparently Britta was incapable of having a close female friend without screwing it up. And for once she meant that quite literally, because Britta had pushed women, and men, away before in a variety of different ways, but this was the first time she had ruined a friendship with a woman by sleeping with her. Because apparently she didn't learn her lesson from sleeping with her male friends, she just had to repeat that mistake with Annie Edison of all people.

At least it wasn't entirely Britta's fault this time round. After all, Annie was the one who had suggested they have sex. Insisted on it. Practically broke down Britta's door because she wanted to have lesbian sex with her. And before that she had kissed her, and... and been nice to her. And just been so... sweet, and pretty, and so God damn perfect and OH FUCK, she was standing in front of her!

Annie Edison had just walked into the bathroom and was now standing in front of Britta, her mouth slightly open like she was to say something except no sound came and both of them just stood there staring at each other for what felt like an eternity. Britta liked to use the bathroom during class so she would be alone, andsince Annie hadn't said more than one word to her since last week's incident Britta pretty much didn't have a choice. And despite the fact they were in the same class Britta hadn't considered Annie would follow her. After all she had plenty of chances before now, so why should this be any different? Then again maybe it was. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Maybe...

"Hi." Annie said, interrupting Britta's train of thought.

"Hi." Britta said, pretty much completing every conversation they'd had over the last week.

Then Britta tried to leave only to have Annie move to block her way and then mumble, "I need to talk to you."

Avoiding the urge to gulp Britta replied, "Sur, sure Annie. What do you want to talk about?"

Despite trying not to Annie blushed and lowered her gaze momentarily before forcing herself to look at Britta and blurt out, "I, I... I think we should have sex again."

"ANNIE!" Britta exclaimed before glancing around to double check they were alone, the fact that it was a small bathroom with all the stool doors open and thus obviously empty a cause of great relief. Not that it helped with the real problem.

"Just, just hear me out." Annie insisted, clearly flustered.

"Here? Now?" Britta questioned.

"YESSSS!" Annie exclaimed with a childish whine, the girl clearly trying to sound more mature as she added, "I, I just... I just really feel like I need to say this right now or I'm totally going to chicken out later."

It might be the best thing for them both if Annie did chicken out, but the brunette then gave her the dreaded Bambi eyes and all Britta could do was give in, "Ok Annie, but make it fast."

Nodding softly Annie tried. She really did try, but she had been preparing for this moment for an entire week and she still had no idea how she could possibly tell Britta the way she felt. Not without coming off as a total freak and scaring the other woman away. So Annie just stood there like a moron, occasionally opening and closing her mouth as if she was a goldfish, a moronic goldfish, just waiting to be put out of her misery.

"Annie." Britta prompted, trying to sound soothing but coming off more condescending. Or at least that's what she thought.

Annie thought Britta was becoming annoyed with her, which pushed her to blurt out, "I miss you!"

Genuinely touched Britta softly smiled, "Awww, Annie. I... I-"

"I know it's stupid." Annie interrupted, "I know we see each other nearly every day, but-"

"Hey." Britta interrupted, soothing her tone as she added, "I've missed you too."

Returning the soft smile Annie continued, "But... we don't talk any more. Not really. And I know why, I'm not stupid, but... when do you think we can go back to the way things were?"

Britta shrugged, "I don't know Annie."

"Weeks? Months?" Annie pushed.

"I don't know." Britta insisted.

There was a moment of silence, then Annie deliberately looked into Britta's eyes for the first time in a while and said, "So, if talking is weird, and just hanging out is, well... ermmmmm, maybe... maybe we should have sex. Because it wasn't weird. Well, it was, and it wasn't. I mean, like... at first, it was kind of, yeah, but... then it was really nice. You know?"

There was another moment of silence and then Britta softly murmured, "I know."

Feeling encouraged Annie smiled softly, "Really... well... good, because I was thinking I didn't really get the full lesbian experience, and I was really hoping maybe we could do more. Maybe not everything, but some things might be cool. And I don't think we can make things any more awkward between us, so why not?"

"Oh, I'm sure we can make it more awkward." Britta smiled, the two of them sharing a soft laugh before the blonde added, "But I don't know Annie. I don't think this is exactly normal."

"Since when have we cared about normal?" Annie pointed out, stepping closer, "I mean for a Community college this place and everyone in it are weird, including us, and I just... I really miss you, and if the only way we can hang out is to have sex, that doesn't sound so bad to me."

Despite her better judgement a lot of that seem to make sense to Britta so she slowly stepped forward and asked, "Sooooo... what were some of these other things you wanted to try?"

Annie blushed furiously, "Well, I, I... I just thought, you know... erm, I, you know, I licked you last time but you didn't, you know, return the favour, and I just thought-"

"That that you'd like me to lick your pussy?" Britta grinned, loving the way Annie blushed even more.

"Yes." Annie admitted, surprising herself and Britta.

Although that act of bravery was somewhat undermined by Annie staring at her toes while saying it the brunette was proud of herself. She was almost positive she was going to chicken out and for her to pretty much tell someone what she wanted sexually, another woman no less, was a huge step for Annie. Maybe the best part was she wasn't punished for it, Britta seeming to understand what a big step this was for Annie and positively reinforcing her bravery by, somewhat awkwardly, lifting her chin with her thumb and index finger and then giving her a soft smile.

Then after a brief hesitation Britta awkwardly moved forward and leaned in, pulling Annie towards her in the process. Truth be told Annie was probably doing most of the work towards the end, at least as far as moving herself was concerned, although that nearly led to them knocking heads like they had done a week ago. Instead they just about managed to lock lips in what turned out to be a really soft, sweet kiss, Annie's worries and doubts momentarily forgotten as she and Britain wrapped her arms around each other and kissed in the middle of the public bathroom.

Of course that led to the kiss being brief, neither one of the girls wanting to be caught. Despite this they didn't untangle themselves from each other right away, instead choosing to smile softly at each other and enjoy the moment, Annie honestly not able to think of a time she felt more content. And then of course Britta had to go and ruin it.

"It would be my honour." Britta said, inwardly hating herself for saying something so lame/dorky and desperately trying to thinking away she could take it back and rephrase it to something better. Failing that she opted for something guaranteed to distract from it, "Wanna do it here."

For the briefest of moments Annie frowned, her innocent mind genuinely confused by what Britta was suggesting, then her big eyes went wider than ever before, "BRITTA! Nooooo! No, no, no, no, NO! I can't do... THAT!"

"It would be a new experience." Britta argued.

"Yes! But, but... we can't!" Annie stated, sounding truly scandalising and yet still not entangling herself from Britta.

Taking that as a good sign Britta pushed, "We can. Public sex is so hot. As long as it's not public, public. Like out in the open. That's gross. But getting away with it right under people's noses like in a bathroom, or in a tent, or on a roof, that's way hot."

"Britta! I do not need to hear about your kinky sex life." Annie complaint, blushing as she added without thinking, "It's weird, and totally ridiculous if we're about to do it. Not here I mean, later, but not much later, you know?"

"Uh-huh." Britta mumbled in understanding as her mind searched for a way to convince Annie to let her fuck her in one of the stalls, ultimately going with, "But are you sure you don't want to just try it? I mean, everybody will be in class for at least half an hour, so you'll never, ever get a better chance to do this than right now, and if you don't you might regret it."

"If, if I do it I'll probably regret it." Annie argued, although her resolve seemed to be waning.

Wanting to capitalise on that Britta pointed out, "Maybe. Maybe you could have gone your entire life without an essential college experience and been completely happy. But wasn't the point of coming to me in the first place that you wanted to live a little? Do something naughty for a change? Something you'd never forget?"

"Welllll, yes... but... this wasn't exactly on my to-do list." Annie stammered.

"Does it matter?" Britta questioned, quickly adding, "I'm offering you a completely new and unforgettable experience. Can you really turn that down?"

Annie opened her mouth but no sound came out for what felt like an eternity, then finally she blushed and whispered, "Could... could we do it quickly?"

"Absolutely!" Britta beamed, quickly pulling the dazed brunette into the nearest toilet stall, locking the door and then pressing her friend up against the wall, "Trust me Annie, you're not going to regret this."

Britta was fully aware that particular choice of words was just asking for trouble and she totally hadn't meant to say it but now she had she wanted to take Annie's mind off it quickly. Luckily she had an easy way to do that, and by chance it had been what she was going to do anyway, namely kiss her female friend right on the lips.

This was nothing like the kiss they had just shared, or their first couple of kisses exactly one week ago for that matter. It wasn't awkward or gentle, the two of them acting like teens getting their first kiss out of the way, it was hard and passionate right from the start as if they were long-time lovers. Ok, that may have been an exaggeration, but Britta sure as hell kissed Annie with way more confidence than before and it wasn't long before Annie was doing the same or the blonde was shoving her tongue down the brunette's throat.

It would have been very easy to get lost in that kiss, especially when Annie relaxed into her arms and really started kissing Britta back, that soft girl tongue massaging her own in a way which made the blonde swoon. And make no mistake, Britta Perry didn't swoon... well, not really from kisses anyway. The point was, tongue kissing innocent little Annie Edison was intoxicating, but if Britta was going to keep her promise she was going to have to speed this up. Luckily, Britta Perry was the queen of quickies... oh man, was she glad she hadn't said that out loud.

If Annie where a guy Britta would be dropping to her knees right now, pulling out Annie's hard cock and either sucking it until she got a mouthful of cum or until she was sure the shaft was nicely lubricated for her pussy. Which momentarily put a weird image in her head, but forcing herself not to focus on it Britta tried to make herself pull away from Annie and dropped to her knees anyway. She managed the former but not the latter, her hands resting on two round soft objects which just demanded her attention no matter whether this was a quickie or not.

Still dazed from the kiss it took Annie a while to realise what Britta was doing until her shirt was bunched around her chest. She was then given a moment to frown before her eyes bugged out when Britta pulled her bra downwards, completely exposing her boobs without actually removing a single stitch of clothing. It was something Annie hadn't even realised was possible, although she supposed it should have been obvious as at least a possibility, but before she could really finished the thought or even consider complaining Britta's lips wrapped themselves around her right nipple and she was momentarily lost to the world.

It would have probably been a lot longer than that but Annie tilted her head back to moan and she ended up bumping her head on the bathroom stall wall. But despite letting out an 'owww' she didn't really complain, Annie way to lost in having another girl sucking on her breast. On having Britta sucking on her breast. Her closest ever female friend was now sucking on her breast, and it felt oh so good. So amazing. So much better than almost anything she'd ever experienced, Annie sighing contentedly as Britta began moving from one nipple to the other, going back and forth between them in such a delightful way Annie thought she would explode.

When Britta added her tongue into the mix, swirling it clockwise and anticlockwise around her nipples mostly while those lips were still covering them, Annie let out what seemed to be a deafening cry. In reality it was quite soft, but in the silent bathroom it sounded deafening, so much so Britta gave her a look. The blonde didn't stop licking her nipples, that fact as much as the look and the sound she had just made making Annie blush.

"Sorry." Annie mumbled softly.

Finally removing her mouth from Annie's tits Britta smiled softly and whispered, "It's ok Annie, you just need to be quiet, you know?"

"I know, I know." Annie blushed, her face getting even redder as she added a few seconds later, "Please don't stop."

Giving her a evil smile, which somehow made her even more wet, Britta moved her mouth back down to where Annie wanted it. Well, where she wanted it right now, Annie blushing again as she thought where she would like Britta's mouth to move very, very soon. In fact maybe it should probably be now. After all she didn't see how her nipples could possibly get harder, or her pussy could get wetter, so as good as this felt shouldn't she ask Britta to move on? And she would. Any second now. Any second.

Much like her friend Britta was fully aware she should move on, it was just so hard. Annie's boobs were just so big and soft, the idea Britta had once thought that the monkey of the same name was cuter than these mountains of flesh seeming absurd because, well... they were just so perfect. Britta wasn't even jealous, not really, not when she could slide her mouth all over that soft flesh in a way which would make any heterosexual man or girl liking woman jealous. Yes, for once surely it was Britta who was the one to be jealous of, not this young girl who hid her amazing body beneath layers of clothing.

Of course while Britta may have got a little carried away licking and sucking Annie's big tits she did eventually convince herself to slip her fingers underneath the brunette's skirt and panties and pushed them down. Annie gave a little gasp when her bottom half was exposed but gave no form of protest so, after maybe another minute or two of tit worship, Britta finally dropped to her knees so she was face to face with another girl's sex for the first time in her life. She then hesitated, Britta unable to stop herself frowning as she examined Annie's womanhood.

As a feminist Britta should at least like the female form platonically, but she had always secretly thought that... down there wasn't that pretty. Not that guys were much better, but at least she had experience with that. This... this was new, and while she had spent most of the week thinking about what this would be like, albeit under different circumstances or at least a different setting, Britta couldn't help being nervous. Although all she had to do was look up to see she wasn't alone.

"You, you don't have too." Annie mumbled softly, sounding like she was at least twice as nervous as Britta.

"I want too." Britta answer truthfully, and then as she wanted to comfort her friend she added somewhat less truthfully, "God Annie... you're so beautiful."

Britta made sure she was looking directly at Annie's pussy when she said that, and while she didn't entirely mean it one glance up told her that her words had helped. As a future therapist that made Britta feel very good about herself, that feeling pushing her to lean forward and lick the only part of Annie Edison's body which she didn't think was beautiful. She then found herself quickly changing her mind as she tasted another girl for the first time, Britta at first taken aback and then becoming lost in lapping away at her new favourite flavour.

For her part Annie let out a tiny squeak as for the first time another girl's tongue touched her sex, that soft wet muscle pressing against the bottom of her pussy lips and then slowly making it's way to the top in something that felt like pure heaven. It was then repeated, Britta starting to lick her pussy with steady strokes of her tongue, Annie again bumping her head as she rolled her eyes and whimpered as a result of the new sensations she was feeling.

She had thought about another girl licking her pussy for so long... about her good friend Britta Perry... the bestest friend she'd ever had, licking her pussy to truly introduce her to the delights of a lesbian experience for a long time and it definitely didn't disappoint. Annie loved it, her mind going blank for a little while because of the overwhelming pleasure. Or maybe she was just overwhelmed by having another girl and/or her best friend going down on her. Either way Annie felt blissfully happy.

After a while it became a little less overwhelming, not because it became any less pleasurable but because she got used to it. Which was kind of weird, maybe almost just as much as having sex with another girl in a public bathroom. No, on second thoughts it totally wasn't, but it was still pretty weird. Not that Annie was complaining, because this was definitely a good weird. A wonderful weird. A weird she could definitely get used too. Yes, she could definitely get used to this feeling, and perhaps more importantly because of it.

Shortly after she had tossed her head back Annie closed her eyes and kept them that way while she tried to get used to what she was feeling. When she did she cautiously opened them, looked down, blushed furiously and then closed them again. Then she peaked again, Annie feeling a little bit like a cartoon in the process, but she couldn't really care about her previous actions. Not when there was a girl in between her legs. A pretty little long haired blonde moving every so slightly in time with the wonderful little licks the other girl was giving Annie's pussy. That Britta was giving Annie's pussy. The best friend she'd ever had Britta Perry was kneeling in between her legs and licking her pussy in a public bathroom, Annie becoming lost in the wonderful sight before her and the sensations which went along with it.

Britta experienced something similar, at least for a little while. The difference was while Annie seemed excited but a little apprehensive Britta was just excited, which didn't surprise the blonde. Despite proving she wasn't a total prude, or even a little bit prudish given this exact activity, Annie was still inexperienced and shy when it came to sex. Sure, last time Britta had been a little overwhelmed by the whole experience, but now finally she felt like she was in her element.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Community College Experience Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds