• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lisa Cums Home

Lisa Cums Home

12

Lisa couldn't believe what she had just done. She had always considered herself so innocent, yet she was so wet she had soaked her little silk dress to a point she was sure it could never be worn again. She was tipsy, and things were blurred; much more blurred than she had ever gotten from drinking before. She felt light headed, almost like she was floating. She smiled. It felt good. She admired her own little nipples sticking straight out through the thin material of her silk dress. She kept having images of the men at the bar cheering her on, sliding money between her young little tits and down the front of her soaking wet little panties.

"So many men........so many...........,"she thought, "Mmmmmm, so many older men, even older than Ron." She thought of all the married men that wanted to fuck her so badly, instead of their faithful little wife. "Ha! Their wife was probably fat!," she thought, "I bet I could make them cum faster. Oh sooooo drunk.... I'm spinning, and the black guys.....so many black guys. It was scary. They wanted to rape me. Rape me right there. I could tell........they did........"

"Ron? I'm drunk..... Did I do good? Did I make you happy?"

Ron leaned in to kiss her, sliding his hands gently up from her hips across the silky soft dress to her two little B cup breast. Pinching her nipples he said, "Oh yeah baby, you were incredible."

She reached out to push the door shut behind them, giving it a little push, she fell backwards. Ron caught her by the arm, just barely before she hit the floor. Looking down at her, he was staring at her shaved little 19 year old pussy glistening up at him. She was sopping wet and horny. Her five inch stilettos making her lil slit stare up at him.

"Damn, she is fucked up" he thought. His cock was throbbing to get out of his pants and into his young little wife. Her 105 pound little body was sculpted to perfection. Her 34 B cup tits were perky and stuck straight out, her stomach as flat as a washboard and absolutely no body fat on her. Her straight long blonde hair dangled down to her tits and those blue eyes were to die for. He was imaging his cock sliding up her tight little fuck hole just looking at her.

"Oh, shit," he said. He bent down and lifted her into his arms and carried her to their bedroom. He threw her onto their king size bed. He loved being rough with her. Long ago her dad had asked him to take care of her if anything was ever to happen to him, and not to be easy on her. He said for him to always be stern, knowing his wife would spoil her. Ron had promised him. It was a promise to his best friend on his death bed. He had to keep his promise, and he did. Ron married Lisa a year ago when she turned 18. He was 50 at the time.

Lisa moaned, "Fuck me.....fuck me.......please just fuck me.....I'm so dizzy.....Haha!! The bed is spinning. I think someone put something in my drink. I do, I do, I do. I'm so dizzy.....and horny. Fuck me......Fuck me good!"

Ron went into the bathroom to piss so he could fuck her good and long. As he was reaching for the handle on the toilet he heard Lisa scream and heard male voices. He quickly looked out the bathroom door, that was just slightly ajar. There were three huge black guys in their bedroom. One was on the bed with Lisa and had pulled her to her knees, holding her arms behind her making her tits jut out at the other two who had their back to the bathroom. They had to all be at least 6'3" with one pushing 7 feet and damn did they have muscles. There was nothing Ron could do. If he went out there they would probably kill him. He watched nervously.

The guy holding her was whispering into her ear. He saw Lisa nod yes, and he removed his large dark black hand from her pale little face and instead wrapped her platinum, long blonde, straight hair up in his fist.

"You going to do what we say baby?" he said, as he forced her head up and down to signify yes with his fist full of hair. "Good girl. Where is that husband of yours?"

"He's.....he's....not here......"

"Don't you lie you cunt!"

"No, he went to town....to get condoms."

The room burst out with laughter. It was a 30 minute drive to town, each way. The three intruders quickly started undressing. Ron stood peaking through the door. His cock was starting to swell. He knew what was in store for his little wife and it was making him hard as hell. "My God. They are going to fuck the shit out of her." He knew she had only been with him....except for her first time.

Ron's jaw dropped as he saw the big black cock swaying from the intruder behind Lisa. It must have been 9 inches and twice as big around as his own cock. There was no way her tiny body could handle that massive cock, but the thought of watching her try almost made him moan out loud.

"I am Tyrone, he is Maurice, and we call him Big. Do you understand? If you fail to do exactly what we tell you to, you will have to come with us when we leave. If you do everything we say, when we say it, you can stay here and no harm will come to you or your husband if he comes home. Understand?"

Lisa nodded yes, but was now looking even more drunk.....or drugged?

"That's good. You like the way you feel? We put a little something extra in your drink for you. You didn't really think we were going to spend $10 to buy you a Coca Cola did you?"

Ron watched as a long black arm extended from the guy called Maurice to slide his massive black hand under the short little silk dress. Ron knew the man named Maurice had hit pay dirt. He saw Lisa bite her lip. "Damn she looked horny," he thought.

She whimpered. Maurice pulled his hand back to show the others how wet his finger was. Then Tyrone reached around, grabbed the material of her dress between her tits, smiled and ripped her dress right down the middle. Lisa's tits fell out and her smooth shaved pussy was on display for everyone.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!," Ron heard from everyone. "We are going to fuck you harder than you ever been fucked little girl. You ever been fucked by a brotha?"

Lisa nodded no, and Ron thought he saw tears forming in her eyes. Ron watched as Maurice worked his finger meticulously over her little clit and was shocked when Lisa moaned. Was she enjoying this? Then, Ron couldn't believe his eyes. He watched as Maurice slowly slid his long black middle finger up her wet white pussy. "My God." Ron thought, his finger is larger than my cock."

The other two had now both started licking Lisa's nipples. Her pale nipples were glistening wet and hard. She was so light skinned that her pale pink aerials were hardly visible on her stark white tiny tits, it was something Ron always admired. The contrast of the deep ebony skin of the three intruders sliding their hands over her was an incredible sight for Ron. He stood dazed, almost as if he were drugged as well, but he wasn't. He was just mesmerized by the site unfolding before him.

He was close enough to see the goose bumps on her pale little glistening saliva coated nipples, as he watched their tongues lick and tease his young wife's tits. He bit his own lip as he watched Tyrone take Lisa's right nipple between his teeth and gently pull her tit outward slowly moving his head side to side. He released, and her perk tit popped out of his mouth, and she moaned. Yes, she definitely moaned in pleasure. Maurice was now rhythmically working his long ebony finger in and out of Lisa's tiny pussy. His finger now coated in her juices and Ron could hear the slurping sounds of her tight pussy sloshing as he watched him finger fuck her.

Big then reached out and gently grabbed Lisa's head, with his huge black hands wrapping totally around her head, making her look him in the eye. "So never fucked a brotha? How old are you?"

"Nineteen." Lisa responded.

"Holy fuck. How did you get into the bar to dance?"

"I have a fake ID..." she replied sexily and teasingly. "Was that bad of me? You won't tell the owners will you?"

The men laughed, then Big went on. "So no brothas. You ever fucked a man 40 years older than you? Today is my 62nd birthday and I want some young tight white pussy for my birthday."

Lisa giggled drunkenly and responded "no," but in the sexiest damn voice Ron had ever heard her use. Was it the drugs? Ron was shocked.

Though Big had his back to him, he did not appear to be that old, he was in excellent shape. Ron noticed Lisa looking Big up and down and then holding her gaze down towards Big's cock. Ron examined him from behind, looking for signs of his age. He noticed for the first time Big had some graying hair. He wished he could see what Lisa was staring at, but Big had his back to him. Then it happened, Big lifted one leg and placed it on the bed, and there right before Ron dropped the biggest set of balls Ron had ever seen. They were huge!!!! They almost looked the size of tennis balls. Ron wished he could see the cock that was attached. "My God, it had to be fucking enormous" Ron thought.

Big grabbed Lisa's thin little wrist and guided it toward his cock. "That's it baby. Play with it. Play with my big old black cock. Do you like black cock?"

Lisa's head shook yes!!!!

"Yeah, you like older men also don't you. That's obvious from your husband. You are really going to like fucking my old black cock then baby."

"It's so big......and heavy. Oh my God it's so heavy" she smiled, looking down. "Oh shit...it's getting even bigger......mmmm and hot." She tossed her blonde hair back over her shoulder and Ron could see her little hand now slowly tugging on what Ron could only imagine was the biggest cock in the world. His little wife looked so dazed, so fucked up and glassy eyed, yet still appeared to have her senses about her.

Lisa reached down to cup Big's balls. Her tiny white hand cupped them with a ball falling to each side of her petite hand, and then she gently worked at rubbing and squeezing each black orb slowly as she examined them. "They are so big!!!" She said with excitement in her voice.

Ron could see Big's skin around his balls responding to her fondling by tightening up, wrapping around the huge monstrous ebony balls. Big pulled her head towards his cock.

"Lick it baby. Lick my big black dick."

Lisa did. She leaned over and kissed his massive mushroom head allowing spit to pour out of her mouth and run down Big's cock just as Ron had taught her. Big moaned in ecstasy. Then Lisa slowly licked the full length of his cock making sure to coat it with as much salvia as possible. She was a pro at giving head. Her hands massaging his balls the entire time.

"Put that motherfucker in your mouth bitch!" said Tyrone. "Give this 62 year old nigga the cock sucking he deserves!"

Her head started to bob up and down and Ron could hear the loud slurping.

"Get it down bitch! Get that fucker down your throat. You ain't got even half yet!" Maurice reached out and forced her head further down. Ron could hear his wife gagging. She pulled back gasping for air and her chin had salvia running down it. "Get your ass back down there!!! Maurice said violently shoving her head back down to Big's cock.

Lisa looked over toward the bathroom at Ron peaking out. Ron froze. She saw him. What was he to do? He couldn't do anything, and then Lisa quit resisting and her head went back out of sight. The gagging, choking and slurping were loud.

"That's it.." said Tyrone as he knelt behind her and started licking her pussy and tonguing her ass.

Lisa yelped, then quietly, almost crying said "Yes, oh fuck that feels good. Don't stop.....don't stop...please. Oh fuck!! Yes! Then a muffled gag again as she went silent her head being forced down on Big's cock once more.

Maurice was pinching her nipples hard as Big worked her mouth and Tyrone her pussy and ass. She would jerk in pain from time to time and reach up to try to move his hands, but they would quickly grab her tiny wrist and move them back to her task while scolding her. "Get your fucking little hands back to work bitch!!! Don't you try to stop me!!" he yelled. Her nipples now bright fiery red from the hard pinching.

Ron was not sure what Lisa had noticed when she looked up. Had she seen him standing there with his hard, throbbing cock in hand, pre-cum pouring out onto the bathroom floor? If so, could she ever forgive him?

"Good. Now let's see what that hot little mouth feels like to our cocks." She was pushed off the bed onto the floor by Tyrone and the three men surrounded her.

As Big spun to face her, his massive spit covered cock came into view. It was at least 12 inches long and fat. Though his cock was dripping with saliva, Ron could tell his little Lisa had only been able to take little over half of it, even with the "assistance" of the men.

There standing around his wife were three huge black cocks. Ron estimated Big's to be 12 inches long and fucking fat as shit, Tyrone's to be 9 inchs and twice as round as his own, but still not as fat as Big's, and Maurice's to be 7 and uncircumcised. Ron looked on at the sight in front of him and was now pulling on his own cock.

With spit dripping from Big's balls, he slapped his wet cock across Lisa's face tapping it back and forth across it. "Work that little mouth on us all."

Lisa once again went to work on Big's massive sword as she took the other two in her hands jerking them. Her tits were also covered in a mixture now of the intruders and her own spit which had dripped onto them. She then turned her head and began taking turns giving head to the three men. Her hand dropped between her own legs and she was now playing with herself as she sucked viciously at their cocks.

Lisa began to cum. She bucked, her head pulling off their cocks to moan, but was instantly stuffed full of cock again.

Maurice then grabbed her lifting her to her feet and bent her over. "Keep sucking their cocks! I am going to crack that lil pussy open." He positioned his cock at her smooth opening and Lisa arched her ass upwards as she continued sucking. Then she let out a yell. "OHHHHHHH, Oh....oh....oh...oh......it's so fucking big. Gentle....Oh!!" she cried, "You're splitting me into......oh.......oh.....oh fuck.....gag, gag, gag, ahhgggrr.....oh fuck!"

The sight was too much and Ron spurted all over the floor. Then Lisa screamed "I'm cumming!!! Oh.....I'm cumming!!!!" and tears streamed down her face. Were they tears of joy, or pain? Oh they were joy and Ron knew it. Then Ron watched as Maurice's face cringed and he began to convulse. He was shooting his load into Lisa's pussy. He kept convulsing, my God he was filling her up with his cum! Then Tyrone exploded all over her face and tits. His black cock squirting tons of cum onto her.

She knelt before them covered in cum. Maurice pulled out and told her to suck it. Like a good little girl, she did.

"Now, go wash up and come back out here. I'm gonna fuck ya, and I don't want that rubbing on me," said Big as he grabbed her hair and led her towards the bathroom. Ron quickly jumped into the bathtub, pulled the shower curtain shut and layed down, hoping he would not be discovered. In his rush, he forgot to grab his clothes, which were still lying in the floor.

Lisa drunkenly resisted and yelled "Stop it!! I'm going. I'll do it....I'll do it." It was enough, Big tossed her into the bathroom saying, "Hurry up and wash up. We're waiting, and we only have about 45 minutes before your husband gets back from town probably."

Lisa staggered into the bathroom and bent over to remove her shoes. As she bent over the men admired her tits as her nipples fully extended, hanging from her firm young tits, looked as if they were trying to reach out to touch the ground, and a six inch string of thick white cum was dangling from her right nipple trying to assist.

Ron peaked out of the tub, admiring her from behind. With her ass in the air, her shaved little slit was spilling its gooey invader's seed out in streams from her now gaping hole. She stepped out of her shoes and her foot stepped into something sticky. She looked down and saw what appeared to be cum on the floor.

"Oh fuck" she thought, it's pouring out of me like a hose. Then she noticed some on the door as well. "Huh?" She thought, "How did that happen?"

She wanted to try to talk to Ron, to tell him to stay hidden so he wouldn't get hurt. She reached into the shower to turn on the water and looked down to see Ron. He was lying face up in the shower and his cock was swollen and red, still throbbing and dripping of his cum. They both paused, not knowing how the other would react.

Lisa stepped in and pulled the shower curtain shut. She put her finger to her mouth and said "Shhhh.....be quiet. Don't move or say anything. They'll kill you if they know you're here."

As she stepped in, her legs straddled him. Ron was now staring straight up at her freshly fucked pussy. Her lips were swollen red and pouty. Her gash stretched wide open. White thick cum was pouring out and running down her legs like a never ending waterfall. It looked as if Maurice had dumped a gallon of cum in her. Splat.... Splat..... It was dripping out, and nearly hit Ron's face.

Ron stood up, so as not to get hit in the face by it. Ron grabbed a wash cloth and held it under the warm water and then started running it over Lisa's tits. Her nipples were standing at attention. He didn't mean to, but he tweaked them. He couldn't resist. He then ran the soap over his bare hand and slid it slowly up her cum covered thigh. Lisa nervously spread her legs wider, then Ron slid his soap covered hand over and into her sopping, cum filled pussy. He lathered it for a few minutes and then Lisa said, "I have to get back out there. Please whatever happens stay here."

"Bitch get your shoes back on and get over here!" He heard. He glanced out from the slit in the curtains and by looking into the bathroom mirror he had a perfect view of the bed and them. Lisa was staggering out and sat on the bed.

They pushed her back onto the bed and Tyrone and Maurice each grabbed a leg and held it up in the air and spread as the refastened her shoes, while Big lowered himself to lick his tiny young prizes inviting fuck hole. Lisa's hips jumped. His tongue was licking at her clit and then extending deeply into her ever growing wet cunt. Her hips were pushing up to meet his laps at her.

"You're going to need to be good and wet for this" he said.

Ron watched as the intruder masterfully made his young bride buck and cum onto his ebony old lips, and then Big stood. He crawled up in the bed and laid on his back. His cock was standing straight up and looked like a fucking baseball bat it was so huge.

"Bring her here!"

Tyrone and Maurice each grabbed Lisa by a leg and arm, lifting her and carrying her towards Big. They held her above Bigs out stretching battering ram of a cock.

"No...No....No...please God No...... It's too big. I can't take it. It will kill me. Please. It's too big" Lisa said.

Slowly they lowered her onto his massive cock. Ron watched as her pale shaved pussy struggled to stretch their pretty little lips over Big's mushroom shaped head. He watched as her juices coated the tip of Big's massive cock head. Slowly she was lowered more and more onto his cock. Her nails were now digging into and scratching at his chest. Her mouth open as wide as it could go as if she was trying to scream but could not get sound to come out. Then she did it. Her tiny pussy opened up and slid over the massive black mushroom head of his cock.

She let out a cry. "Good. Spin her" Big said, and with that the other two literally spun her around in a circle with Big's cock inside of her. They laughed, continuing to hold her over him spinning her and lowering her up and down a little further each time. Ron saw the look in her eyes. It was the look of ecstasy. Her tiny pale frame started convulsing and she started to squirt all over his cock, her white pussy juice spilling out down his cock acting as lubricant to allow them to move her further down his shaft. Up and down, up and down, then they quit spinning her and faced her with her back to Big, still impaled on his cock. She had only managed to take 1/4 of it so far and they continued to hold her at safe distance bobbing her slowly up and down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lisa Cums Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds