• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intimate Relations with My Father

Intimate Relations with My Father

This is a story about the time my father and I first became intimate. It really happened very innocently. I'd recently broke up with my boyfriend.

I'm eighteen and my boyfriend is twenty one. We've been dating since high school and I really believed he was the one I would marry. But, he went to college and met some sorority girl that was wild and crazy, and he wanted to be with her.

I was just devastated. I started to lose a lot of weight. I'm not a very big person to begin with. I lost about 10 pounds. I'm now down to ninety pounds. My parents were worried that I might get anorexia. I've started to eat a little better, but still weigh ninety pounds.

I'd stay in my room and I wouldn't come out for many days. My father and I are very close and my mother was away on a business trip. My father wanted to talk to me. I let him into my room and I was in my bed. I was in my panties and a white tank top.

He made me get out of bed and he told me to sit on his lap. I cried on his shoulder and his hand was patting me on my back. Soothing me and telling me that it was his loss. He said I was a beautiful girl and that everything would be okay. He was playing with my hair and then he kissed my cheek. His hands kept rubbing my back. I was crying really bad and daddy just soothed me, making me feel better.

My nipples were poking out of my tank top. I guess I have a big chest. I am a C cup. My breasts are very firm and my areola's are pink. My nipples, when erect stick out straight. My father had me sit with my legs around him and he was feeling my ass.

But now his hands were in my panties. He then started to kiss me. I was so depressed and my daddy was making me feel better. Our tongues were entwined in each other's mouths.

My father was kissing me very deep and passionately. He slowly undressed me and then he ran into the bathroom and got some of his massage oil. He said for me to lie on my stomach and he would give me a wonderful massage. I did as daddy said.

He poured the oil onto my back and neck and worked his fingers hard on my neck. His hands were very strong and rubbed my back firmly. He poured the oil onto my buttocks and worked each cheek for awhile.

I was moaning at his touch, as it felt so good. He poured the oil on my legs and feet and then went back to my ass. Kneading, pressing, and releasing the toxins and stress that were in my body.

He told me to turn over. He poured the oil over my breasts and worked his hands all over them. He cupped the one breast and soothed, caressed, and rubbed, first one and then the other one. The oil was all over my stomach and he worked his hands firmly over that. He poured the oil over my legs and feet and worked his hands over them and that made me feel good.

He then ran to the bathroom and said it was time to give me a shave on my pussy. He didn't like pussies that had hair on them. He got a wash cloth and a shaver and shaving cream. He put the cream over my pussy and worked the shaver all around it. He was very careful. He took it all off. Now I had a pretty bald pussy. Just like daddy loves.

After he gave me a shave, he poured the massage oil on my pussy and worked his fingers in and out of it. It felt so good. I was moaning and squirming and daddy was rubbing and massaging more and more.

He worked his middle finger and his ring finger really fast in my pussy. After awhile, my pussy started to squirt. I never even knew that I could do that. Daddy was liking that he was making me crazy and wild for him.

Daddy spread my legs and licked the pussy juices from my vagina. His tongue expertly licked me. Daddy sucked and licked my pussy lips. He parted my lips and just tongue fucked me like a wild beast. I was moaning and groaning and my legs were wrapped around daddy's neck. He replaced his tongue with more fingers and worked my pussy to another squirting orgasm.

My father got on top of me and we made love. We made passionate love. It was nothing like how it was with my boyfriend. We kissed and looked into each other's eyes, the whole time we made love. Daddy worked his cock slowly into my wet vagina very tenderly.

After awhile, daddy's thrusts became harder. He put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me hard. He enjoyed watching his cock slide into my bald cunt. Daddy loved that my pussy was now bald.

Daddy told me to get on my hands and knees and he slid his cock into my bald wet pussy. Now daddy was pulling my long blond hair and working his cock into me very hard. Daddy was starting to get a bit rough.

He was calling me his "Slut" and was smacking my ass, pulling my hair, and thrusting into me like a crazed lunatic. His hands started to grope my breasts. Now it wasn't all sweet and innocent. He pounded my wet pussy for awhile.

When daddy was ready to cum, he told me to get on my hands and knees and beg for his cock. I did as he said and begged and pleaded for him to put his cock into my mouth. "Daddy, please give your slut, your cock, "I said. Daddy liked that. He then fed me his long and thick eight inch cock. I slurped and gagged on it for a while. Daddy started to face fuck me fast.

He was pinching and pulling on my nipples. "Slut, suck my cock good and hard, he hissed at me."

Daddy finally came in my mouth. The man could certainly cum. He came bucket loads. I started to gag with how much cum came out, but he said to swallow it all or he would be mad. I did as daddy said. Daddy was very happy.

My father told me he had an apartment that my mother did not know about. He said, that he wanted me to meet him there a few times a week so we could be together without my mother knowing about it. My father said I was his "slut" now and when he wanted sex, I was to come and see him there at the apartment.

He also said, that sometimes we would get a little wild and he would call other people to play with us. I just shook my head and smiled. I always knew my father was a little kinky.

My mother and he, I believe are swingers, but I'm not really sure. I just remember a lot of couples coming over and they would all go into our hot tub. I saw them all fucking and my father was fucking some other lady and my mother was fucking the husband.

When we were finished, my father threw me his credit card and told me to go shopping. He said he wanted me to buy certain things, that he would like. He demanded that my bra and panties always match. He said he wanted garters, thigh high stockings and lingerie.

Daddy said to spend as much as I wanted to, but to make sure that I had a whole collection of nice lingerie. Daddy said we were going to be having a good time. Daddy wanted me to know that he salivates at my body. He waited until I was eighteen and now he was going to have me become his personal "slut."

I just rolled my eyes. I could tell that daddy was dreaming about this for a long time. He said he just couldn't wait to get his hands on my body. Daddy said he was going to make me feel really good and he would treat me like a lady always, but in the bedroom, I was going to be a "slut." I just laughed. My father is a very handsome man.

Daddy is six feet tall. He has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and athletic build, muscles everywhere and a eight inch cock. Daddy's cock is clean shaven. Daddy loves oral sex. He said he loves to watch his "Princess" suck his long thick cock.

Daddy then left and I went to the mall like he told me to do. I went to Victoria Secret and spent about a thousand dollars that day on bra and pantie sets and lingerie. I then went to the shoe store and bought several pairs of shoes and a pair of thigh high boots. Daddy also mentioned to me to go to the sex shop.

I left the mall and drove to the sex shop. It was a really nice store with lots of things. My father told me to buy handcuffs, an anal plug, he wanted a thrusting vibrator, a dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Watermelon, Coconut, and Strawberry body lotions, edible underwear. I think I got it all. The man just smiled at me with a creepy look but put everything in a bag and I gave him daddy's credit card.

I drove back home and daddy was waiting for me. He gave me the key to the apartment and the address. He said to bring all the shopping items to the apartment. He didn't need my mother nosing around in my room. I smiled and said I would drive over there. He said to make myself comfortable there. He told me to surprise him with one of the outfits and to be wearing it, when he got there. I did as daddy said.

I drove over to the apartment and went inside. It was a nice place. It had a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, dining room. Daddy had a decorator decorate it. It was very nicely done. It looked like a woman lived here. Maybe daddy has women in here frequently and wants it to have that kind of a feel.

I put all my outfits in the drawers and put my shoes in the closet. I undressed and put on one of the outfits for daddy. I put on a red baby doll lingerie set. It is a flirty chiffon open cup front flyaway halter baby doll. There is a functioning satin bow tie bodice. I slid on the matching thong that is crotch less. I'm wearing gold strap shoes that are open toe. I look like a mouthwatering present for my daddy.

Daddy called me on the phone and told me to sit on the edge of the bed waiting like a good girl and he would be there shortly. He said he was so excited to see what I was wearing. Daddy told me his cock is hard as a rock and needed attention as soon as he gets there. He laughed and told me he would be there momentarily.

I heard daddy walk in. He came straight to the bedroom and told me to stand up and model the outfit for him. Daddy was licking his lips. He absolutely loved the outfit. Daddy put on some music and we danced slowly in the bedroom. His hands were all over me. Daddy noticed that my panties had no crotch and started to play with my pussy with his finger, as we danced.

Daddy's cock was hard as a rock. His hardness was pressing against my leg. Daddy then put me on the bed and fingered me like he did earlier in the day. He worked his fingers fast in my pussy and brought me to a squirting orgasm. He removed my thong and went to town on slurping and sucking my wet creamy cunt.

He was moaning and groaning. Daddy made sure to get his tongue so far up my pussy and told me to start fucking his tongue. It felt so good. I was bucking and going crazy.

Daddy told me to undress him. I took off his shirt and unzipped his pants. Daddy was commando, he did not have underwear on. Daddy commanded me to get on my knees and suck his long cock.

I got down on my knees and daddy fed me his long thick cock. It was so big and thick, but daddy made sure that I could bring it all the way down. He was playing with my breasts as he started to face fuck me hard.

I slurped and gagged and tried to please my father the best I could. Daddy then picked me up and started to fuck me fast. I'm only 90 pounds, so I am light. Daddy fucked me so hard, while he was rocking his solid rock cock into my bald wet pussy.

I told daddy I was going to cum. My pussy started to cream on his cock. My father then moved me to the bed and asked me to straddle his cock and ride him cow girl. Daddy said he loved for a woman to control the fucking. Daddy moved down the bra and just played with my huge breasts, while I rocked my body over his hard cock.

I fucked daddy hard, just like daddy liked. Daddy sat up and was licking and sucking my nipples. My father said my body was an absolute wonderland for him to enjoy any way he could think of.

I worked hard and fast over daddy's thick cock. My father started to cum in my wet bald pussy. Daddy moaned and screamed as he came in my cunt. Daddy said to get on my back and he would lick his cream pie out of my soaking wet slit. Daddy worked like a crazed lunatic, who was on his last meal, to clean up our cum. Daddy then came up to me and we just kissed.

The whole rest of the night we just had lot's of crazy hot fun. I never knew I'd have this kind of a relationship with my father. But, it is certainly a lot of hot and sexy fun. I wonder what will be in store for me in the coming weeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intimate Relations with My Father

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds