• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Demonic Partnership Ch. 04

Demonic Partnership Ch. 04

123

Slamaria asked Simon "How did you do that? I have never seen a demon who could grow tentacles." Simon thought about how much he could tell her but didn't tell her anything, he just told Slamaria.

"I am not saying anything about it and I will leave that for you to find out." This made Slamaria pause before she decided to try and push him to his limit to get information.

Even though there was a war between demon lords was going on, this didn't bother Slamaria as she wanted the half breed just because Azrial had him.

"I can just make you tell me!" Slamaria started to try and lead Simon into telling her.

"I would like to see you try to be honest, I can sense your power and my power easily supresses your power."

Simon bit back towards Slamaria not bothered about the lust demon as all he cared about was Terra who was quietly looking to the two during their discussion.

Slamaria was unnerved at this especially since she couldn't scan Simon to sense what sphere he was which worked in Simon's favour. Before Slamaria and Simon could continue their discussion all three of them heard a roar which sounded familiar.

Then the ground literally shuck as a dark shape hit the pavement just a few metres from where they were. As the figure stood up it revealed that it wasn't just one dark shape it was two.

As Simon got a clear view of the shape lying on the ground he realised it was Tristan. This was confirmed that it was Tristan when he no longer could stay in his demon form, he began his transformation back to his human form to save energy.

Slamaria was the most upset by this and both Slamaria and Simon blocked Terra from seeing this as she was going through enough as it was without seeing this. As the dark shape turned to face Slamaria and Simon they discovered it was Batherox.

Batherox was a wrath demon this was evident by multiple sources the first being that he was extremely muscular which was covered by armour plating which had a red glow.

The second factor being that he bore no wings and the final factor being that Terra was physically scared, Terra had rescinded her powers appearing non-existent to everyone's senses.

Slamaria knew that in order to save everything that Tristan had she had to do everything possible to keep Batherox from Tristan. She whispered to Simon

"Do you have any suggestion on how we can keep him from Tristan?" Simon side glanced at Slamaria before considering his plan to help Slamaria and Tristan.

Simon whispered back " I have one idea of how by locking him in his own mind making his body unresponsive but in order to do it I need to get close to him." Slamaria knew that wasn't going to be easy but it was in the end the only plan that was available.

Both Slamaria and Simon entered a battle against Batherox to try and save Tristan, they tried the one behind and one in front tactic to try and confuse Batherox enough for Simon to get close enough to deploy his plan.

This plan looked really promising as Slamaria was dealing powerful and swift blows to Batherox while Simon tried to get his tentacles. This at this point had come away from his shroud and was awaiting the next part of the plan.

Simon was now within reach as he was now right behind Batherox until Slamaria slipped up on a blow leaving her to be grabbed by Batherox and flung into Simon sending them both flying down the street ending up by Forbidden Planet.

Simon pushed the now unconscious Slamaria off him and stood up, Simon them looked up and saw that Batherox was close to Tristan. This left Simon with one option, he quickly sprinted up towards where Tristan was lying.

When his wings began to flap like a eagles and so Simon took to the sky using the momentum from his sprint in his favour.

When Simon finally reached Batherox was quite close to Tristan's body, then Simon cannoned into Batherox using all his weight and the collision made Simon's tentacles retreat back into his body which meant he was much more speedier then his foe.

The collision knocked both Batherox and Simon up the road just coming short to cannoning through the front of Yates pub destroying the front of that particular pub.

Batherox was the first one to stand up as he let off a mighty roar obviously meant to intimidate Simon, Simon was just standing up that situation reminded him of a scene in Avengers Assemble.

Where Thor knocks the Hulk through the wall of the SHIELD helicarrier, just before Thor calls his hammer when the Hulk roars and Thor is just standing up.

Simon felt a familiar sense in his wrists which is very similar to the feeling when he transformed from his human form to his demon form.

As Batherox pulled specifically on a bone in his thigh something Simon did notice and thought it was very strange thing that a demon would have an steel handle sticking up freely out the skin.

Every demon that not accurate every warrior need a sheathe for their weapon. As the steel handle began to shift Simon realised that it was a sword but unlike the swords that he knows all too well, that were man made.

This sword had separate blades coming away from the main metal of the sword which was now free from his thigh, the base of the blade was slim similar to the swords that are manmade the handle however struck Simon as weird because it was slim to match the base of the sword.

Although the handle didn't have any leather that is on manmade swords. This sword had small spikes on obviously made to stick to the holders hand, Simon much preferred to have human swords as they seemed much friendlier towards the holder.

Suddenly seeing that Batherox had pulled his entire sword out of his leg, Simons wrists were aching for some unknown reason then it became apparent that Simon's wrist were aching because he had his own blades under his skin.

All of a sudden Simon spawned his own blades which were a single blade on both his wrists made from a substance that was unknown to Simon but if it helped him, he was not going to complain.

The blades reminded him of the hidden blade in the Assassin's Creed franchise that the hero would get whether that is Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Desmond Miles and Edward Kenway would obtain once they got the assassin's costume.

Batherox said to Simon with his booming voice "I see you have blades of your own but do you know how to use them. I will destroy you then take what I rightly deserve from Tristan and that is Terra." This made Simon think before he said to the demon lord.

"Is this what this entire war is about you wanting to take Terra back?" was all that Simon asked no hint of anything in his voice, clearly he didn't understand the situation.

"Yes and I have wanted to kill him since he took Terra from me so I just thought what the hell." Was the honest answer that Batherox gave Simon before lifting his weapon and striking at Simon. Simon feinted left to avoid the blow and thus commencing the fight.

With Terra

Terra went over to where Tristan's body lay, she didn't know what to do this was the first time that Tristan was truly hurt physically. She then looked down the street towards where she saw Simon emerge only to see that Slamaria was getting up slowly.

Terra went to see if she was alright as that was some throw and a considerable distance to have covered before her and Simon landed heavily. As Terra approached Slamaria she noticed that there was not a scratch on Slamaria considering she was flung down the street resulting in her being unconscious for a short while.

Terra asked "Are you ok that was some distance?" Slamaria looked to the wrath demon trying to figure out why she cared or faking care for someone who out of this battle was another demon lord, before replying to Terra.

"Yes I am fine, Simon cushioned my fall. Let's go and see how Azrial is maybe we can save him."

"That's good how come you want to save Azrial being enemies I thought you would want to kill him and take everything he has?"

Slamaria replied "That would be true but you see me and Azrial go back a long way." Slamaria began to tell Terra the story behind herself and Tristan.

Slamaria & Tristan's story

We originally met in the Italian Renaissance during 1480, we were both just beginning our individual journeys to become lords. While Azrial was dining and dancing with the people on the street in Florence which I later found out we were more or less near each other and only 1 street from each other.

Taking anyone we could persuade, we did this to satisfy our hunger. As we both left the now cold bodies of the people we both drained we ended up in the same street though we circulated different crowds.

Then out of the blue we bumped into each other we didn't see if each other were demons we just talked, danced and generally enjoyed each other's company.

As the night progressed we stayed together until everyone else left to go back to their homes whether that was a house or the streets, the two of us danced the night away. When the morning came we both went our separate ways both thinking that we would never see each other again.

Then 18 years later we both ran back into each other to see a friend of ours Leonardo Di Vinci, who was excited to have finished a masterpiece of his called The Last Supper.

We both saw each other and conversed with each other before Leonardo came back with his artwork, we both took an interest in his work and we observed many other works of art he did. Such as The Vitruvian Man, Virgin of the Rocks and Madonna Litta.

We were both present on 2 May 1519 in Clos Lucé, France when Leonardo Di Vinci died, as per his instructions we handled his affairs in partnership with the priest that was sent by Leonardo.

As the priest made sure that his funeral and burial went as per Leonardo's instruction, while me and Tristan arranged that the relevant relatives got what was left to them in Leonardo's will.

We both stayed in France for 400 years until 1919, one year after the Great War (World War 1) we visited Flanders field where everyone both allies and NAZI's lost their lives except during Christmas in 1914.

Where a truce was called and both sides played football while the truce was declared. Even as demons the site was horrific, we then decided to travel to the Great Britain afterwards.

Once we travelled to the UK we were taken in by two rival demon lords as I went with the one that was based in Coventry, Tristan was taken in by the demon lord based in Leeds, for the 30 years we spent under them we had net to no communication only what we both could steal away at the sovereign court.

We both decided at the last sovereign court to overthrow the demon lords we served but as you know demons must absorb the essence of the demon lord they serve in order to overthrow them.

We both did it in the demon lords individual chambers after the auctions my former demon lord had an idea that I was going to take her life, the only way a demon knows how to do it without getting killed themselves by absorbing there essence.

He just stood there letting me do it without incident whereas Tristan's put up quite a fight. I went by former lords chamber only to find that there was quite a struggle between Tristan and his former lord.

When I walked in to the chambers after becoming a lord and I chose the title Duchess but those who serve me know me by the title lady. I saw Tristan kneeling over his former lord's body utterly destroyed yet looking ever so graceful lying there.

Her body was completely devoid of any essence as it just lay there. When Tristan turned to me I saw that he had done it, though I didn't know how he managed to do it I was just happy that it wasn't the other way around. I would never had forgiven myself if it was Tristan that died that day.

After that we went to the battles between demons which we called the Clash, We both were put under pressure from the former lords allies as we took their places.

On that day we both learnt who our allies as most of the lord's allies in both of our cases turned on us trying to avenge the fallen lords. Most of the new demons that were acquired during the first day of the courts took the change in leadership better than the others.

That day all of our allies that took the new management change well gained more power as we had a full out war within those that we controlled.

Since then we have stayed in regular contact the only demon that remained true to Tristan was Cara and with me none of the former lords closest demons wanted to accept this which was unfortunate.

We both made subtle investments mainly UK shows, productions in the theatre and in the car industry until they were moved abroad to keep our incomes up all the while adding to our armies, then came one night in 1970 with the demon hunters.

I got sloppy forgot to cover my trail as I attracted attention of some demon hunters which were humans with advanced knowledge to block our powers and they had weapons that could easily disable our powers for a short while at least but that was what it took normally.

The demon hunters had tracked me down within my hunting ground, unknown to this day I don't know how they spotted me in my human disguise but they did. I had just finished off a group of people draining their essences through sexual contact.

I didn't even sense the approach of 2 demon hunters until they were upon me and out of nowhere Tristan appeared squashing one of the demon hunters into nothing more than a puddle of blood.

While I took care of the other one making her succumb to my influence and I made her beg before I ate her essence as she begged for me to go deeper she didn't even feel her essence leave her body until it was too late.

Tristan and I agreed that whenever one of us was in trouble the other would go to help, what happened to Khem Val was unfortunate but his anger got the better of him especially since you were involved Terra as he valued you as a rival, that is our story from when we met to the present.

Meanwhile with Simon

Simon had dealt quite a few blows to Batherox's armour which resulted in dents in his armoured skin, Simon's energy wasn't depleting until Batherox knocked Simon in the air.

Once in the air Simon's wings kicked in and he was flying while until Simon came up with a good solution to ending this war before some innocent people got hurt. Simon came up with a fair solution as he explored the shadow walkers power.

He found that he could use a bit of energy to deploy a thick dark cloud, which he was sure Batherox couldn't see and since he had the shadow walker who could see clearly in that cloud.

This meant that Simon could get close enough to end this the only way he knew how at this point. He was going to have to show no mercy to end this war and safely disperse the demons before it became more of a blood bath.

Simon deployed the dark cloud which he concentrated on Batherox which stunned him enough for the dark cloud to be fully deployed around Batherox.

The scene looked similar to the one scene in Yu-Gi-Oh at duellist Kingdom when Yugi is battle a shadow game against Pegasus.

This sudden dark cloud meant that Batherox couldn't see anything so he didn't notice when Simon flew into the dome made by the dark cloud.

Batherox didn't know what was going on especially when parts of his armoured skin shattered from a powerful precise blow.

Batherox couldn't figure out what part of his armoured skin shattered this kept happening for a few minutes. Simon was moving with inhuman speed due to the shadow walker's abilities he began to slow down as the dark cloud was evaporating.

As the cloud dissipated Batherox was regaining visual on Simon as he was standing a distance away from Batherox. Simon was looking towards Batherox with no hint of emotion in his eyes.

Simon spoke to Batherox "This is your last chance give up and retreat." Simon's voice was uneasy as he knew how this was going to end, Batherox laughed at Simon before saying to Simon.

"That is an empty threat, your power is shrinking I will be victorious then I will finish that pathetic excuse of a demon and I will finally get what rightfully belongs to me.

Not before I watch the life drain from you keeping you alive long enough to see me take my revenge on your lord Azrial."

Simon laughed while he moved still with inhuman speeds but in actual fact Simon was moving normal speeds, it was Batherox that was moving slower this was due to the hits he took Simon used a piece of knowledge from his mum Ella.

This knowledge meant that he could chip away at the sphere of the other demon by making precise blows on the pressure points that demons have. This drained their power enough to disorientate the opposing demon to make them think that other demons are moving quicker then normal.

By the time that Batherox raised his sword to defend himself Simon was right in front of him with his wrists raised to be either side of Batherox's head.

Simon pushed his blades into the sides of Batherox's head which would've killed him if not for the fact that Simon didn't want to kill him, instead Simon forced Batherox's power to surface making his whole body glow red until Simon absorbed all of Batherox's essence not only his demon sphere and his memories but also his entire life force.

This resulted in Simon's body to glow red with the energy which then turned purple back to his normal sphere though the power did boost his energy and his wrath sphere completing that sphere.

Simon without knowing it had become a demon lord seizing control over everything that Batherox owned including all the demons that were involved in this pointless war.

Batherox's body slumped and fell to the floor with a thud which made Slamaria and Terra look up from Tristan's body only to see Simon standing there while his body adjusted to the increase in power before he normalised.

Simon then flew over to where Tristan body laid he asked Slamaria and Terra "how is he doing?" Slamaria looked at Simon before shaking her head indicating that Tristan was no longer with them.

"He won't survive long, he has a faint pulse but not enough to get him back to his mansion to treat him. We have to face the possibility that he is going to need someone to take over I purpose that I take his assets over as I have known him longer."

Slamaria replied as she moved to take Tristans power when Terra stopped he pushing her away from Tristan before she growled.

"You will not Slamaria it was his wish that Simon receives everything that he has!" Slamaria went to say something to Terra when she was interrupted by Simon who simply stated,

"Why don't we let him say as I can use the energy gained from absorbing Batherox to boost Tristan's life force enough for a 5 minute conversation, so everyone can say their goodbyes and for him to decide who takes control of everything that he has in this world."

This shocked both Demons as this was a bold move for Simon which Terra and Slamaria both respected as it was the first act taken by the new demon lord.

Simon ordered Slamaria to go find Cara and send her to where Tristan's body was as Simon didn't trust her to be alone with Tristan's body. Without arguing Slamaria complied as she took to the air to find Cara, while Slamaria was gone Simon told Terra.

"Once Cara and Slamaria return I can begin the process, though Terra I will need you to talk on my behalf as the process requires all my concentration. If I lose that then the only shot we have to say our goodbyes will be long gone." Terra nodded at this.

Slamaria returned with Cara who immediately went to Tristan's body, Simon began the process to use Batherox's energy to animate Tristan so everyone can say their goodbyes.

Simon placed one hand flat on Tristan's chest where his heart was located then he took a deep breath, then he focussed all the energy that he obtained from Batherox into that hand as his hand began to glow red with the energy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Demonic Partnership Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds